Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded to him and he walked away and stood there in the middle of the aisle waiting for his return. Then, I began to notice someone eyeing me from down the aisle. He was a short fat balding guy. I pretended to look at the items on the shelves next to me to avoid eye contact with him. In the corner of my eye I could see that he was undressing me with his eyes while licking his lips. "God where the hell is Lewis?" I thought to myself, starting to become anxious. After a few more minutes of standing there, I turned my head slightly to the side to see if he was still down the aisle, and what I saw made my heart drop. The perv started to approach me. My mind raced as I tried to come up with a plan to avoid confrontation with this guy. "Shit what do I do?!" I screamed to myself. Then Lewis turned the corner, returning to me.

"I'm ba-", he said before I interrupted him.

"I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend," I hastily said, pulling him down while talking into his ear. It was the only thing I could come up with on the spot.

"What? What about Laena?!" he replied back confused, before noticing the balding man approaching us then looking back down at me, noticing me panicking.

Without a word Lewis leaned down and gave me an intimate kiss on the cheek, hoping the act would discourage the encroaching creep and without pushing any boundaries. As he pulled away I glanced over and felt great relief seeing that this ploy worked. The fat balding perv looked visibly discouraged and intimated by Lewis's actions, causing him to pitifully retreat in the other direction.

"Just hold onto my arm until we get back to the car just to be safe," he suggested, beginning to push the shopping cart.

I nodded to him and began to hold on to his arm as we made our way to the cash register. As the adrenaline in my veins started to subside, I began to reel in what was going on becoming flustered. I was holding someone intimately that was not my significant other and just before that Lewis gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What have I done?!" I panicked to myself. Looking up at Lewis, he was somewhat unfazed by what just happened. My face became beat red as we walked together in awkward silence, for me at least. It's been a while since I've done anything like this with a guy, not since my ex. Feeling myself around his firm arm was oddly comforting to me. My anxiety returned as my mind drifted back to Laena, I went over the events in my head, trying to figure out what to do. "Telling Laena the truth is the best option," making up my mind. I was sure that Laena would understand, considering the situation. And it wasn't like Lewis gave me a kiss on the lips. I snapped out of my deep thinking when we arrived at the register. We paid for our things and returned to the car with a great deal of bags. Once we got everything into the trunk we headed back to our apartment complex.

"Uhh, thanks for doing that whole thing for me earlier," I said nervously, looking down at my hands.

"Ye- yea no problem, are you going to tell Laena about what happened?" He replied, trying not to sound nervous.

Although Lewis and Laena got along well, I was scared about what Laena would do since she can be very assertive and confrontational, especially when it's something that has to do with me.

"You don't have to worry about anything, I'm sure she'll understand and if she gets mad, just lock yourself in your apartment for a few days," I said, giggling.

"Thanks, I feel so much better now," he chuckled sarcastically, as he continued to drive.

-

I opened the door to our apartment after a long day at work. My eyes lit up to see Hannah sitting on the couch. As I walked in I was quickly greeted by Hannah with a kiss.

"Let's talk about your day," Hannah said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down to the couch.

As we sat on the couch we conversed about each other's day. Then Hannah started to talk about her trip to the grocery with Lewis. I trusted him around Hannah, I could sense he understood our boundaries and respected them well. As Hannah continued her story, she started to get nervous. I could tell because she usually avoids eye contact when talking to me. She was hesitating to tell me something, but I reassured her that it would be okay, then she revealed what she was trying to say.

"Lewis kissed me,"

"HE WHAT?!" I blurted, my eyes beginning to open wide with rage.

"You got to be fucking kidding me, I trusted him, it was too good to be true!" I blazed, started to get up from the couch to go to Lewis's apartment to confront him.

"Wait, Laena, wait, let me explain!" Hannah pleaded, grabbing my arm and pulling me back down to the couch.

My burning rage started to recede as Hannah explained the situation to me. Hearing that Lewis only just gave Hannah a kiss on the cheek, and why he did it, gave me a little more relief. Although my body irked a bit knowing that someone else pretended to date and kiss my lover. But finally, my anger subsided and I started to come to an understanding of the situation. After all, thinking about how Hannah must've felt, I knew how she got nervous around leering perverts. Lewis was just being a helping hand. Even if I didn't have to outright like it, I certainly could understand it.

"Are you still mad?" Hannah asked sheepishly.

"N- no, it's okay, but did you have to pretend to be dating?" I replied, holding her hand, locking her eyes with mine

"Sorry, I panicked, everything happened so quickly,"

I started to regret my rage towards Lewis, he's always acted right around us. And especially for what he did for Hannah to save her from the fat pervert she told me about.

"I probably should have opened with that he...he," Hannah said, uneasily laughing, rubbing the back of her head.

Looking over at her, I rolled my eyes then quickly pinned her down onto the couch, wanting to change the mood. Her eyes shot open in excitement as I loomed over her.

"Oh, you gonna punish me for being naughty?" she smiled deviously, biting her lip.

"Yea? Have you been a naughty girl behind my back?" I replied.

"Mhm, I've been a bad girl," Hannah moaned.

I leaned down to her and gave her a deep kiss and began to move my hand towards her crotch. I started to rub the fabric just above her pussy. The fabric started to become moist as I rubbed her more aggressively.

"You know how I treat bad girls, right, Hannah?" I teased her, adding, "They get punished!"

"Mhmmm more.... More Laena," her moans were like music to my ears.

Hannah's moan became progressively erratic and I continued to rub her. I knew she was going to cum, ever since we've started dating I learned a lot about her body. But as she was about to reach her climax, I stopped and pulled my hand away from her soaking pussy.

"Ugh... why did you stop?" She whined.

"You've been a naughty girl, that's why. You're getting punished. Now, let's go to the room,"

Hannah was the first to get off of the couch, and I followed her shortly after. As we walked to our room, I glanced down at her soft shapely ass and gave it a spank causing her to yelp. Once in the bedroom, we began to undress. As she got fully naked, I ordered her to lie on the bed. She obediently followed my orders. I finished undressing myself but I left my black panties on. Before I could climb on the bed with Hannah, she interrupted me.

"Wait Laena,"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I uhh bought a surprise for us, it- it's in the closet go get it,"

I looked over to our closet and began making my way towards it. "What did she get us?" I thought to myself, getting excited. Once there, I opened the closet and began looking for Hannah's surprise.

"It's in a black bag," Hannah informed me.

It took me a few moments, but I finally found the black bag carefully hidden behind some shoe boxes. I grabbed the bag and looked into it. Inside was a mysterious black box, I pulled out the box to find out what it was. My eyes widened discovering what it was. It was a dildo.

"You like it?" Hannah giggled.

At first it was kind of intimidating to look at. "This is kinda scary," I thought to myself. But as I looked down at how horny my lover was, I pushed my fear aside and got in the mood.

"Mhmm how fun, thanks Hannah, this is going to be good," I smiled.

I began to open the box and remove the toy appendage out of it. The dildo that Hannah bought was pretty detailed, it was nicely sized and artificial veins wrapped all around it. Then I looked over at Hannah, smiling evilly. I took the toy and joined her on the bed.

"You want me to fuck you with this?" I asked, now positioning myself between her legs. Hannah got a look of both fear and lust, eyeing the tool I wielded in my hand.

"Mhh yes, Laena... fuck me with it... fuck me..." Hannah moaned.

It's been a while since I have handled an object like this. The last experience I could recall was my ex-boyfriend all the way back in highschool. I wrapped my hand around the rubber phallus and began to slowly stroke it above her. It was a bit too dry for me to insert it into Hannah, and we didn't have any lube on us. Looking down at Hannah's pussy, an alternative came into mind.

"Before we start I'm gonna need to get this thing nice and wet," I said seductively to Hannah. She giggled in response.

Releasing my grasp from the pink dildo, I moved my hand down to Hannah's moist crevice. I slipped my fingers into her and began to move my fingers in and out. Hannah continued to moan as my finger worked hard inside of her to extract her sweet juices. I lathered my hand with her juices, then proceeded to lubricate the lewd toy with her sweet nectar. I stroked my now wet hand slowly up and down the dildo while looking down at Hannah seductively. Once the pink cock was coated enough with Hannah's juices, I grabbed it by its base and slowly approached her drenched pussy with it. I placed the head of the dildo just outside of her pussy lips and began to rub it up and down her folds, teasing her. Lowering the underside of the rubber cock, I began to slide the bottom of its head towards the base of it on her pussy lips. After a couple minutes of doing this, Hannah began to whine.

"Laena put it in, put it in pleaasee,"

Ignoring her, I continued to rub the cock harder and faster. Then, I stopped and placed the head of the toy on top of her electrified clitoris.

"Do you want me to put this nice hard cock in your pussy Hannah?"

"Ye- yes ple- please," she mewled.

Then I began to slowly insert the head of the cock into her wet slit. I would move a few centimeters then stop and continue the cycle until the head was just enveloped by her lips. As I was about to make the final push, Hannah and I locked eyes. We stared deeply into each other's eyes in anticipation for what was to come. Sensing we were both ready, I made the final push, sliding the cock deep inside her wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Hannah squealed with pleasure.

"You like that cock sliding in you?" I asked in a seductive voice.

"Ye- yes, but please go a bit slower, it's been a bit," she pleaded.

Not wanting to hurt my lover, I slowly eased the dildo into her, but continued my efforts. As I pushed the dildo inside of her, I started to get wet thinking what it would feel like. "It's been so long since I have had anything that deep," I moaned to myself, biting my lip. Seeing how detailed each vein was on the cock caused me to drool a bit thinking how it would feel against my pussy walls. I snapped back into focus feeling that I couldn't push any deeper into Hannah, noticing that the base of the dildo was at her pussy lips.

"You ready Hannah, you ready to get punished for being a naughty girl?"

"I'm ready, punish me and fuck my pussy!" Hannah pleaded.

I began to slide the sizable rubber cock in and out of her soaking pussy. As the toy moved in and out, I gazed at how her pussy wrapped perfectly around the cock, coating it with her sweet juices. My pupils dilated watching the scene before me, and I started to feel an itch deep inside my pussy. This itch would continue to grow as I watched the head of the cock exit, then dive deep back into my lover's wet slit. But I snapped out of my gaze and focused on pleasuring Hannah. Gripping the base tighter, I began to increase the pace of my thrusts. This caused Hannah to moan erratically.

"Fuuck, uh uh uh, keeping fucking me,"

"You like that Hannah? You like getting fucked?" I asked, biting my lip.

As the dildo moved in and out of her, it made wet sloshing noises. The bed sheets beneath her began to get soaked from her dripping pussy. Wanting more leverage, I used one of my hands to grab onto her hip and began driving the pink cock deeper into her. Hannah's moans sounded different. Usually during our sessions her moans were softer and more passionate, but this was different. It sounded primal. Hannah's walls started to tightly contract around the toy, making it harder for me to thrust it into her. Looking at Hannah's pretty face, her eyes began to roll back while sticking her hot wet tongue sexily out of her mouth as she breathed heavily.

"You've been such a bad girl Hannah,"

"Yes, I've been so bad," she moaned in ecstasy.

My mind went back to thinking about her primal moans. I can admit that having something this big and deep inside feels very different from fingers and tongues. "Is this what Hannah is like when she's fucking a guy?" I asked myself. Which led me to my next thought. "Was she thinking of a guy right now?". Although Hannah and I were dating, she has openly admitted to still being attracted to the opposite sex, I did too, but not as much as Hannah did. But I didn't really mind this since I trusted her, but considering how much attention she gets, I always wondered if she liked the attention. I continued to think about the taboo thought as I fucked her with the dildo. It made my stomach flutter. My mind became curious to what Hannah was thinking as she trembled and moaned under me. Then my curiosity got the best of me.

"You thinking about a guy fucking you, Hannah?" I asked.

"Wh- what?" Hannah replied, getting caught off guard, looking up at me.

Seeing her reaction goaded me to increase the thrusting. Her moans in return became more visceral. It was obvious I had caught her in something, and I would be damned if I didn't explore what that was... and how I could tease Hannah with it. I began to fuck her harder with the cock trying to get an answer from her. Causing her head to kick back onto the bed.

"Don't lie to me Hannah, you know what happens to bad girls who lie,"

"I- I don't know wh- what you mean," she moaned, trying to hold back. But I knew.

I pushed it deeper and harder, I'm pretty sure it was hitting her cervix right now.

"Come on Hannah, I know you're thinking about it, don't lie to me,"

She continued to say nothing and kept moaning. Then I withdrew the entire rubber appendage out from her dripping wet pussy, to punish her for not answering me.

"Wh- why did you take it out?" Hannah whined.

"You didn't answer my question," I replied, placing the head of the cock on her on top of her wet slit, teasing her.

I began to slowly tease her by rubbing just enough for her to want more. I knew she would break soon. As I continued to tease her, Hannah looked visibly distressed.

"Laena, please just put it back in, pleasee," Hannah complained.

"I'll put it back if you tell me," I demanded. Watching her beg for me to fuck her silly started to make me really aroused.

"Please! Just fuck me!"

"Ah, ah, ah. You have to tell me!"

Hannah saw that I was not letting her have it. Almost like she was pouting, she finally broke.

"Yes, yes. I was thinking of getting fucked by a guy. Please can you now please put it back in!" Hearing those words made my heart beat faster. It was so taboo, I didn't know what to think. I slid the dildo back into her wet slit. This caused Hannah to moan in relief, now that she was filled once again.

"You dirty girl, thinking about someone else while I'm fucking you with this," I began to thrust harder into her. The thought of someone else fucking my lover made my body tingle in confusion and arousal.

"Who are you thinking about Hannah? It better not be one of those douchebag fuck boys that's always trying to get inside your pants,"

"Ugh, never," she replied, moaning.

I began to imagine who she fantasized about. "Why was I thinking about who Hannah imagened fucking?" I thought to myself. I was so aroused that I couldn't even think straight. Then my mind locked onto one person, It had to be him.

"You're imagening that Lewis is fucking you huh," I said with conviction. Hannah's eyes widened hearing that name. Which indicated that she was thinking about him.

"You thinking about how hard your temporary boyfriend is fucking you Hannah? Is that it?"

Her loud moans was the only answer I needed. I can't believe that she was thinking about him. Well I kinda did since he was very handsome and polite. I started to sense that Hannah was about to reach her orgasm due to getting teased. I could tell because of her breathing becoming erratic and her body trembling from the pleasure she was receiving. It was really getting to her being teased about her "boyfriend".

"I can't believe you want our neighbor to fuck you and make you cum for him, you naughty slut," I said in a salacious tone.

Hannah squealed in pleasure, climaxing hearing those words come from my mouth. Her body quivered and her back arched up, as her eyes rolled all the behind her eyelids. Hannah's juices flowed onto the toy cock then onto my hand. The scene before me almost made my nose bleed.

"FUUUUCK," Hannah moaned, then collapsed back onto the bed.

As I slowly withdrew the dildo from her soaking wet crevice her body would twitch. She was a mess, her juices were everywhere, her silky black hair was a mess, and her face was drunk with lust. Once the dildo was finally out of her, I raised it up to my face and began to stare at it. It was covered in Hannah's sweet nectar, and it slowly began to drip onto my hand. I started to drool looking at the juice covered cock. Before I knew it, I unknowingly started to move my mouth towards it. "I have to taste it, no I need to," I thought to myself.

My tongue touched the shaft of the dildo. The first thing that I could think of was Hannah's taste. I was addicted to it and I needed more. Wanting to lap up more of Hannah's juices I began to lick up and down the shaft. I felt the finely detailed veins rub against my tongue as I moved from the base of the cock up to its head. Then Hannah got up from the bed and sat on her knees in front of me.

"You seem really into licking that cock," Hannah giggled.

"I just can't get enough of your sweetness," I responded, still licking the shaft of the dildo. God it's been a while since I have had anything like this on my tongue.

Then, Hannah moved closer to my face. The pink veiny cock was stood between Hannah and I.

"Can I have a taste too?" She asked, but before I could respond, she already moved in and placed her wet tongue onto the shaft. Seeing her eagerly tasting herself made my body burn with arousal.

We began to lick the cock together. Our wet tongues glided up and down the veiny shaft, lathering with our saliva.

"I do taste good, Laena," she giggled, continuing to lap up her own juices.

I could feel Hannah's warm tongue as we glided past each other on the lewd toy. Everytime our tongues would make contact, we would stay a bit longer, wanting to feel each other on the shaft. We would finally pull each other in for a kiss while the cock was between our mouths. Our lips and tongues would dance around the veiny shaft between us. "God this is so hot," I thought to myself, starting to feel my panties get drenched in my own juices. The itch that I was feeling from earlier returned as we sloppily made out on the rubber cock.