Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah and Laena go on a lunch date with Lewis.
14.8k words
4.67
3.6k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
352 Followers

Hannah and I suddenly stopped and saw Lewis standing there looking down at his phone. He was wearing a black dad hat, gray hoodie, and some black cotton sports shorts with a nice pair of brown New Balances. As we stopped and stared at him, I grabbed onto Hannah's hand and looked at her. We both looked at each other nervously and abashed, but we could both sense our mutually growing arousal. Feeling my face start to get hot, I almost forced myself to call off our date and drag Hannah back into our apartment out of embarrassment. Just the night before we fantasized about him in our bed, and now he was standing right there before us. But before I could act on my thoughts, Hannah took initiative and yanked me with her as she started to walk towards him.

"Hi Lewis!" Hannah greeted him happily.

"He- hey Lewis," I followed soon after, still feeling a bit nervous.

Looking up from his phone, Lewis looked over and greeted us, "Oh hey guys," he said smiling, reaching his fist out for a fist bump. Hannah and I looked at each other kinda awkwardly before we both gave him a fist bump back.

"What, you guys don't like fist bumps?" Lewis said, noticing our awkward look towards each other.

"O- oh, there's no problem with fist bumps," I reassured.

"We just like hugs better," Hannah jumped in, giving me a quick wink.

Without saying a word, Lewis just nodded and walked up to us. He went over to Hannah first, gave her a hug and then he went over to me and reached out for a hug. I reached my arms around his lean shoulders as he leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. Feeling how firm his body was as I hugged him caused me to get flustered and my ears began to get red hot. As he pulled away I quickly looked over at Hannah wide-eyed. Surprisingly, this is the first time I have ever hugged Lewis, while Hannah has hugged him on numerous occasions.

"Isn't his body so firm?" she mouthed to me. I nodded to her in agreement. Then, we looked over towards the elevator as the doors finally slid open.

"Ladies first," he offered politely. "What a gentleman," I thought to myself.

Hannah and I entered the elevator and Lewis followed us shortly after. He stood in front of us with his back facing us. We stood in silence as the elevator music played in the background. I grabbed onto Hannah's hand and looked at her again. We both gave each other a subtle look of excitement. She then took my hand and put it against her chest, I could feel that her heart was pounding in anticipation. Then I returned the favor and made her feel my heart, it was also pounding. I felt somewhat relieved that I wasn't the only one feeling this way.

We both looked back over to Lewis's back as he stood there. The elevator music played in the background to fill the void of empty silence. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating abnormally fast. "Lewis sure isn't much of a talker," I thought to myself. This deafening silence continued until the elevator doors finally slid open. We exited and continued out of the apartment complex. Lewis continued to walk in front of us as we trailed behind him. He was clearly going out, but I wasn't sure where. I wanted to ask to satisfy my curiosity, but I hesitated to ask since he looked like he didn't want to be bothered. To be honest he always looked like that.

Hannah looked at me and sensed what I wanted. She then grabbed onto my arm and tugged it, causing me to look over to her. "Say something," she mouthed quietly, trying to encourage me as we walked behind him. Hannah's motivation emboldened me and I looked back at Lewis and composed myself before speaking to him.

"Hey, Lewis..." I asked. Hearing my voice, Lewis stopped in his tracks and turned around to us causing Hannah and I to stop before him.

"What's up Laena?" He replied.

"Uhh, I was just curious, where ya heading?" I asked apprehensively. "God why was I acting so shy, this is Hannah's thing not mine," I screamed to myself.

"Oh, I was just gonna go out and run some errands, what about you guys?" He responded, looking a bit unsure where this was heading.

"Well, Hannah and I are heading out for lunch, thanks for asking," I smiled.

"That's nice," he replied. Then I noticed him beginning to eye us up and down.

"Uh yo- you two look very pretty by the way," he complimented, rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell that he contemplated saying that to us. But Hearing his compliment, Hannah and I began to blush a little and our stomachs fluttered.

"Thanks Lewis," Hannah and I said simultaneously, giving him a warm smile. Lewis nodded and gave us a little awkward smile while scratching the back of his head. I could sense that he was feeling uptight.

"Well uhhh, I'm gonna head out, I'll see you guys later," Lewis said, beginning to turn around and walk to his car. But before he could, Hannah interjected.

"Do you wanna join us for lunch?" Hearing her say that, my eyes shot wide open and I turned my head towards her. She quickly gave me a little devious smile and winked at me.

"Huh?" Lewis questioned, turning back around to us again.

"Do you wanna join us for lunch?" Hannah repeated.

"I don't want to intrude on your guy's lunch date thing," he replied apprehensively.

"It's not intruding if you are being invited," Hannah pointed out. Lewis was still hesitant on accepting Hannah's offer. Then I felt another tug on my arm. Looking at Hannah, she gave me a look that indicated for me to help her out. At first I abstained from saying anything, then Hannah tugged my arm again, but this time it was harder. I finally gave in.

"Ye- yea, you should join us Lewis," I added, nervously grabbing my arm with my hand.

"You guys sure you want me to go?" He probed.

"YES," Hannah and I said enthusiastically, smiling up at him. He now looked visibly flustered. Seeing him act like this was cute since he always seemed unfazed by everything.

"Okay okay, I'll go, but I still have to run these errands real quick, so I'll meet you there yea?" Lewis replied, finally accepting our offer.

Hannah and I nodded happily hearing him accept our invitation. After giving him the address of where we were going to eat, we said our farewells and proceeded to our cars. As we got into my Gray Acura TLX, I unlocked it and we hopped into the car. After closing the doors, Hannah and I sat there in silence. The adrenaline flowing through my body started to subside. Looking over, I locked eyes with Hannah. We were both blushing in excitement.

"What the hell was that Hannah?!" I exclaimed, referring to her inviting him to our date. I thought I'd be more angry, but truly, I wasn't.

"What? I just wanted to be nice and reward him for being polite to us all the time," she said, giving me a sly smile. God she was being so naughty, she's starting to get me aroused again.

"You naughty girl," I said flirtatiously, leaning over to her and slipping my tongue into her mouth.

Our slow passionate kissing eventually got more wet and sloppy, and soon we were outright making out right here in our car. As things got more intense Hannah and I placed our hands on each other's necks and pulled us closer. We traded our sweet fluids. Our wet tongues battled for dominance, at first Hannah was able to put up a good resistance. But eventually my tongue proved too much for her to handle and she submitted. As we continued to make out, our hands naturally started to drift down to our crotches. Feeling our hands move down our bodies caused us to moan into each other's mouths. I was starting to feel my panties get moist.

Once our hands reached our crotches, we began to eagerly rub each other outside our clothing. As I rubbed, I started to feel Hannah's panties get moist under her sundress, "god we are so horny," I thought to myself. This felt good, but I craved more. I think we both knew what triggered this sudden outburst, here we sat more or less begging each other for a quick hook up. As I touched her up, I could feel one of Hannah's hands wrap around me, squeezing me tightly against her. The other was caressing my boobs with conviction. This was getting pretty hot and steamy fast. However, if we were to do anything more than this, we would be a mess and we'd probably have to go back into the apartment and change into another set of clothes... and something to clean up these seats... that might be necessary anyway. Considering the way things were progressing, we'd probably never come back out because we would be fucking each other's brains out.

As we made out, I opened one eye and checked the time on my phone. I was stunned to learn that we've been kissing and touching each other for almost half an hour. I quickly pulled my mouth away from Hannah's and began to tidy myself up.

"What the heck, why'd you stop?" Hannah pouted, crossing her arms.

"We need to go, we've been at it for almost thirty minutes dummy, clean yourself up, you dirty skank," I responded, checking the mirror on my car's sun visor to see if my face was messy from our intense make out session.

"Oh yea, you're right," she giggled, beginning to clean our mixed saliva off her face. "Let's go," Hannah continued.

-

As we drove Laena looked tense. She was nervous that Lewis would get there before us when we were the ones that invited him to eat out with us.

"I'm sure he won't be there before us, he said he was going to run errands," I reassured Laena. She looked over to me and gave me a tense smile.

Then I received a text from Lewis "I'm here, where are you guys?" My eyes opened wide seeing the message. Laena heard my phone ping and looked over to me.

"Who was that? Was it Lewis?!" She said in a panic.

"Um, nooooo," I replied, sounding unconvincing. I looked up from my phone and turned my head to Laena, I could see her leering at me.

"Why are you so worked up anyways, it's just lunch, the world is not gonna end if we're a little late," I shrugged.

"No it's not that, it's not a good impression to invite someone to something and show up late," Laena explained, still looking tense. Then I smiled deviously. "Good impression? So that's how it is?" I slyly thought.

"What, don't want to be late for our hot date with Lewis?" I giggled. This caused Laena to grip the steering wheel tighter and her face began to get red.

"Wha- i- it's not th- that!" She blushed, fumbling her words.

"Well considering how fast we're driving we're gonna be late," I teased.

"Ugh shut up Hannah," Laena smirked, beginning to drive faster. As she drove I looked back down at my phone and texted Lewis that we were on our way.

Once there, we parked the car and hastily made our way into the restaurant. Lewis texted me that he already got a table. I scanned the entire room for a few moments before my eyes locked onto Lewis wearing his black dad hat.

"Come on Laena, I found him," I said, grabbing her arm and excitedly pulled her with me as I walked towards Lewis.

As we got to him, he quickly looked up from his phone and stood up and gave us both a hug, greeting us. As I hugged him, I took in his scent, I always loved the cologne he used. Then, Laena and I took our seats next to each other, while Lewis resumed his position across from us.

"Glad you guys showed up. I was beginning to think I got the wrong address," he said uneasily, rubbing the back of his neck. It was strange seeing him act like this, he usually seems composed about everything. "How cute," I chuckled to myself.

"Sorry we were late, we uh ha- had to pick something up for a friend," Laena said, coming up with a lie to cover up what we were actually doing. I nodded, to reinforce her lie.

"Not a problem, as long as you guys are here, that's all that matters," Lewis said smiling. Laena and I returned the favor and gave him warm smiles back.

As we sat there we ordered our food and conversed with each other. While we talked, Laena and I learned a lot about him. It turns out he works as a sports marketer for a local sports brand company. Lewis also told us he was really into basketball, among other sports. Laena looked visibly enthused hearing that since she also liked basketball. And what was even more cute was that her eyes glowed in excitement learning that they liked the same team, the Milwaukee Bucks. I smiled and observed them as they chatted about their sports stuff. I was starting to feel a little jealous seeing how I was being left out of their conversation. I wasn't that into sports, so I didn't really have much to say.

Luckily, Lewis noticed me squinting my eyes out of jealousy and began to speak to me.

"So Hannah, what kinda things are you into?" He asked politely, wanting to include me. My deep brown eyes lit up hearing him asking me what I liked.

As I told him my interests, it turns out we both like a lot of the same things as well. He liked to watch anime and play video games just like I did. Being able to talk about the latest games and shows that were out was really fun. Laena wasn't really into those types of things, so it was really nice to know someone talk about it.

"Excuse me I'm gonna use the restroom, be right back," Lewis said, getting up from the table. Laena and I nodded to him and watched walk away.

Then, I felt Laena pull me closer to her and she whispered into my ear, "You seemed very enthusiastic talking to him."

"Wha- what are you talking about? We're just talking about what we liked," I tried to explain, beginning to feel my ears get warm.

"Mmhmm, I saw the way you were looking at him Hannah, those eyes are a dead give away," she continued, scooting closer to me and placing her hand on my thigh. My ears got red hot feeling Laena's hand on my thigh.

"You naughty girl, I saw you giving him the fuck me eyes," she whispered salaciously, moving her hand higher up my thigh.

"I didn't give him the fuuuu, uh, ohhh," I couldn't finish what I was saying because Laena started to rub in between my thighs, near my now moist pussy. My eyes closed and I bit my lip as Laean greedily touched me.

"Lae- Laena st- stop, he's gonna come back soon," I tried to tell her. She ignored me and moved her hand closer to my wet pussy. "What has gotten into her?" I asked myself. But wanting to give her a taste of her medicine I swiftly grabbed onto her upper thigh too. She squealed, but quickly muffled it with her free hand.

"I'm not the only one that gave him the fuck me eyes, I saw how you were when you were talking about your sports stuff," I told her kneading her thigh. "You're a naughty girl just like me," I continued, moving closer to her.

I could feel a wet spot start to form on Laena's jeans as I eagerly rubbed closer to where her pussy was. We were so aroused. The rush of excitement ran through my veins since we were doing something so naughty out in public. We tried our best to conceal what we were doing, but we were running on a very fine line.

As I peaked my eyes open, I saw Lewis starting to come back. My body jolted and I looked over to Laena.

"Laena, Laena, we need to stop, Lewis is coming back!" I exclaimed quietly. Laena immediately snapped out of her lustful daze and we pulled our hands away from our crotches and began to sit up. Noticing that my dress was almost hiked up to my waist, I hastily pulled it down before Lewis sat down.

As Lewis sat down, Laena and I sat there awkwardly hoping he didn't see what just transpired just moments ago. We just uneasily smiled at him, trying to play it off as if we hadn't done anything. He gave us a confused look and was about to say something. Had he seen us? Our hearts were about to drop hearing what he had to say, but before he could our waiter interrupted with our food. We sigh in relief seeing he lost what he was gonna say.

As we ate I would steal glances at Laena, she would catch me glancing at her from time to time and blow me a kiss or give me a little wink. Then I would find myself gazing at Lewis. He was too engrossed in his food to notice us eyeing him. I can't believe that we were sitting across from the person we had dirty fantasies about, it felt so wrong, but at the same time it was exhilarating. Finally, snapping out of my gaze, I glanced back at Laena, I was stunned to see that she was also eyeing Lewis. I gave her a bump in the shoulder to snap her out of it. She looked over to me and we just stared at each other for a few moments, before looking back at Lewis.

Once we finished eating, Laena and I excused ourselves from the table and went into the restroom. As we walked there we held each other's hands and giggled to each other in excitement. Luckily, as we entered the restroom there was someone else in here, so it kept us from doing anything stupid. Once we finished our business we freshened ourselves up and exited the restroom. As we got back, Laena and I sat back down.

Laena then began to reach inside her small black purse for her wallet, "let me pay the bi-,"

"Oh, I already paid for the bill Laena don't worry," Lewis jumped in, smiling. Laena turned wide-eyed and had already had her wallet half way out of her purse when he said that.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that Lewis," Laena said abashedly, putting her wallet back into her purse as her face was starting to get red.

"It's the least I could, you guys invited me," he replied. "Jesus, he's such a gentleman," I thought to myself, beginning to squeeze my thighs together unknowingly.

"Aww, thanks Lewis, but you really didn't have to do that," I added, smiling at him.

"No no, it's the least I could do, plus I still kinda feel guilty for intruding on your little date," he explained, scratching the back of his head.

"Again, you were invited, you're not intruding," Laena vexed. Lewis smiled uneasily and apologized in response to Laena's mild irritation.

"Well thank you for that then, we owe you one," Laena replied, quickly pushing her frustration aside and giving him a warm smile after seeing his adorable smile. Soon after I thanked him as well. I could sense that Laena was flustered, even though she didn't show it.

We conversed with each other for a bit before finally leaving the restaurant. Once we reached the parking lot we stopped to talk a little more.

"Thanks again for coming, Lewis," I said to him.

"Yea, thanks Lewis," Leana added.

"No, thank you, I appreciate you guys inviting me out, it's been fun," he said smiling. Seeing him smiling like that almost made my knees buckle. "God he is cute," I gushed to myself. Then his phone pinged and he pulled it out to check what it was.

"Shoot, well I have to go now. I'll see you guys later, thanks again," he said, putting his phone back into his pocket and began to approach us for a farewell hug.

He came up to me first since I was closest to him. Wanting to be bold, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him in for a nice hug. Then, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. As we hugged, I began to take in his smell again, causing my stomach to flutter and my heart to race.

This hug felt different from the others, it was a bit longer and more intimate. I liked it. Wanting to be bold, before we pulled away from our hug I planted my soft lips on his cheek and whispered, "That's for helping me at the grocery store the other day." As we pulled away, he looked visibly flustered, and struggled to get a word out. I giggled seeing Lewis acting like that. Looking over at Laena, she began to leer at us. Without a word, she walked over to Lewis and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their hug was just as intimate as mine and Lewis's, if not more. Then she placed an intimate kiss on his other cheek and said, "And that's for paying for our lunch, now we're even," she smirked. Lewis stood there dumbstruck, I mean who wouldn't if two hot chicks gave you nice intimate kisses on your cheek.

Joko44
Joko44
352 Followers