Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow uh, that's was nic-, I mean not neces- necessary, not necessary," Lewis blurted out, fumbling his words. He was beginning to get restless.

"Well uh, I'll see you guys later," he said, rushing into his car. Laena and I could only giggle at the scene before us. We were expecting his car to start up and drive away, but it only stood there idle.

Laena and I stood there for a few moments, expecting him to leave. But the car has still yet to start. Was he on the phone with someone? Beginning to get curious, I motioned my hand to Laena to come with me as I began to walk over to his car. Once there, went over to his side of the car. His windows were dark tinted, so we couldn't really see well into his car. Looking over at Laena, she gave me a nod and I went back to his window and was getting ready to knock on it. Before my hand made contact with his window, I stopped and hesitated a little before composing myself and finally knocking on it. It took a few moments, but the window finally rolled down.

"What's up," Lewis asked. It looked like he had been hyperventilating. Seeing him like this caused Laena and I to lean forward to the now open window out of concern.

"You okay Lewis?" I asked.

"Ye- yea I'm fine, I'll be fine ," Lewis responded, trying to regulate his breathing.

"What's the matter? Don't like two girls giving you a kiss?" Laena teased. Hearing that

caused me to get excited and slightly aroused. As for Lewis this didn't help with his restlessness at all.

"Yea? You don't like us?" I added, teasing him too.

"Wha- what? no, I mean yes, I like you guys," Lewis spouted, then realizing what he just said, "Asss friends, I like you guys as friends," he added, trying to save himself before leaning his forehead against his steering wheel out of embarrassment.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, we like you too," I said, giving him a warm smile. Lewis seemed to relax a bit more hearing me say that to him.

"You're really cute when you act like this Lewis," Laena stated. This caused him to chuckle a little bit. "Thanks, my mom always said I was a cute kid." Lewis replied.

"Oh, a mama's boy," Laena responded, smiling deviously. The interaction between them caused me to chuckle too.

Beginning to relax more, Lewis lifted his head off of his steering wheel and began to look at us. But this time, his look was very different from before. It was more like he was gazing at us. There was a brief silence as Laena and I stood there, looking back at him. I noticed that he started to eye us up and down more, it was like he was first now admiring how we looked. My heart started to beat faster as he looked at me. I could tell that Laena was feeling the same way too because she was starting to breathe harder. The both of us started to blush and I could feel the tension in the air start to build up. I could tell he liked what he saw due to our fetching outfits and pretty looks. As we stared, his eyes started to convey a hunger for us causing me to breathe harder as well. Our Mexican standoff started to ease its way from being awkward to almost arousing.

"Uhh we should get going now, he he," I said, laughing uneasily, breaking our silence. I'm pretty sure if we had stayed like that for a little longer Laena and I would have done something stupid.

"Uh ye- yea, I should really get going now," Lewis replied, snapping out of his gaze. He then put his car keys onto the ignition and started his car. The engine roared causing Laena and I to flinch a little.

"It's been fun guys, I'll see you later," saying his final farewell. He gave us a warm smile and waved at us before pulling away from his parking spot and drove off.

As he began to drive off Laena and I continued to see him off until his car came out of view.

Laena and I looked at each other and there was a brief moment of silence, before giving each other a devious smile and rushed back to our car. Once inside, we started to breathe heavily, reeling in what just happened. My heart raced as my arousal started to build up. Laena and I looked at each other, our faces were beet red. We started to giggle and gush over what just happened.

"Did you see how he was looking at us!" I squealed in excitement, putting my palms on my cheeks.

"Mmmhhhmm, I think he wants us Hannah," Laena responded, biting her lip. "Here, feel my chest, my heart is beating so fast," she added, grabbing my hand and placing it on her chest. I was stunned at how rapidly her heart was beating.

"Feel mine too," I replied, taking her hand and placing it on my chest. Her eyes turned wide and she smiled in excitement. But as we continued to feel each other's hearts, we slowly started to grasp on to each other's mammaries, escalating our arousal.

Light squeezes turned into eager groping. We closed our eyes and started to lightly moan as we felt each other up. Feeling Laena's perky yet soft boob on my hand caused my pussy to get wet. I pushed my thighs together trying not to let my juices leak onto the car seat. Laena's hand eagerly kneaded my supple boob in hand. Every time she would squeeze it I would moan lustfully. Wanting to be closer to Laena, I climbed over to her side of the car and sat on her lap. I sat on my knees and placed my legs on each side of her thighs.

Now that my legs were splayed out wide, I could feel my sweet juices begin to leak through my panties and out onto Laena's jeans. Now that my chest was closer to Laena's face, she pulled down the bustle of my sundress, causing my boobs to spring out in front of her pretty face. I wasn't wearing a bra since I was more comfortable without it wearing this dress. It was also practical; easier access. Now with my supple boobs in Laena's face, she began to kiss my pale mammaries. Her kisses became licks, then eventually she started eagerly sucking on them.

"Oohh, uh uh, mhhhmm, re- relax babe they're not going anywhere," I moaned to her in response to her sucking my boobs harder. She just giggled with my breast in her mouth and continued her attack. Feeling her tongue roll over my nipples made my body quiver in pleasure. I placed my hands on each side of her head as she indulged herself with my boobs, they were now lathered with her saliva.

Without a word, I pulled her head up to mine and pushed our lips together and began to kiss each other aggressively. Our tongues twisted and wrapped around each other. Laena tasted so sweet. As things got more intense, I started to grind my soaking crotch against her lap. My juices leaked all over her jeans, but Laena was too engrossed in our sloppy make out session to care. Then, I started to feel Laena place her hands on my sides and began to move them towards my ass. Her hands slowly snaked down the sides of my abdomen and onto my hips. Leana's hands stayed there briefly before finally reaching her desired destination.

She grabbed onto my soft cheeks and began to help my hips grind against her. At this point, the inside of our car became hot and steamy since the car wasn't on. We started to sweat from the heat and arousal. Our breathing became labored as well, forcing us to break away from our sloppy kissing briefly, before clashing our lips together once more.

We continued to make out until we heard the sound of people walking toward the direction of our car. We completely forgot we were parked near other cars due to us being hazed with lust. Luckily our car had dark tinted windows, they weren't as dark as Lewis's but they were dark enough so that you couldn't really tell what we were doing inside unless you got close enough. Also, our car faced the hedge wall so bystanders couldn't peer through the front windshield.

"Mmmhhh, oh my god Hannah, hurry get off, I think I hear people coming!" Laena shouted, panicking, pulling her mouth away from mine. There was a string of our mixed saliva still connecting between our mouths. I nodded and quickly climbed off of her returning to my seat.

I pulled my dress back over my still wet boobs as the sounds of the people got closer to our car. Laena and I sat in silence, waiting for them to pass by. It turns out that they were getting into the car right next to us. Once they finally pulled away, Laena and I sigh a huge breath of relief.

"That was close," I said to Laena.

"Yea it was," she replied. We sat there for a few moments before we started to giggle due to the excitement.

"Ahh what the heck Hannah, these jeans are brand new," Laena complained, noticing the mess I made on her.

"Uhhh sorry babe," I apologized, putting on my cute face. She quickly forgave me, falling for my adorable look. "Works every time," I cheered to myself.

We began to clean ourselves up. We were a mess, our make up was messed up, our faces were lathered with our saliva, and our clothes were moist from sweat and other fluids. We've been engaging in such salacious acts before, during, and after our lunch date with Lewis and we still haven't been able to get off. I needed to cum.

"We should probably get back home, I need to get out of these clothes and fuck you," Laena said eagerly, starting the car. It was like a twenty minute drive back to our apartment, and I couldn't wait, I needed to fuck NOW.

"I don't think I can wait that long Laena, I need to fuck you now," I moaned desperately, squeezing my thighs together.

"You can't wait until we get home?", she replied, contemplating what to do. Then, I grabbed Laena's hand and shoved it down into my crotch so she could feel how wet I was for her.

"See how drenched I am? I need this now, WE need this now," I said desperately. I could tell that I was winning her over since she gave a lustful look while biting her lip. Without a word, Laena just nodded about and began to back the car up and drive off.

"Laenaaaa, I need thisss," I whined, thinking she was driving us home.

"Shush Hannah, you dirty girl," she replied. I pouted to myself until I began to pay

attention to where we were going, we were approaching a parking structure. My eyes lit up in excitement, anticipating what we were gonna do.

As we entered the structure, Laena drove around looking for a nice spot to park the car. We continued like this for a bit until her eyes locked onto the perfect spot. She parked the car on the third level, it was in a secluded corner of the structure and was dimly lit by an old parking garage light. Turning off the car, Laena turned and looked at me.

"Okay, how do you wanna do this?" Laena asked.

"Let's get more comfortable in the back," I replied, biting my lip. My heart was racing from the anticipation. I was betting Laena was too since she was breathing fast. We swiftly climb into the back seats of the car. Before we could do anything, Laena pulled out a sun shade from under the front seat and secured it against the back windshield of the car just to be safe.

"You ready?" Laena asked.

"Let's do this," I responded excitedly, lunging at her.

Our lips connected once again, and our tongues plunged desperately into each other's mouths. Wanting to skip the formalities, we started to messily undress ourselves. I unclasped my sandals and slipped them off my feet. Then I pulled my dress up and over my head, throwing it over the front seat. Now I sat there waiting for Laena to undress, left only in my pink panties. Laena had already kicked off her shoes, she was now struggling to get her jeans off. Wanting to fuck already, I frantically helped her pull off her jeans. With one motion her pants finally came free from long sexy legs. She wasn't even able to fully get undressed before I pounced on her once again. I was laying on top of her now in the back seat of the car. She spread her legs out so I could lay between them. I began to kiss and suck on her neck and pushed her tank-top and bra over her tits before squeezing them, causing her to moan. As our kissing got more intense, Laena coiled her legs around my hips, pulling me in closer.

Her moans echoed throughout the inside of the car as we started to grind and push against each other causing our pussies to get even more wet. This continued for a bit before she suddenly pushed me off her. I giggled as she settled in between my legs.

"You said you needed this, right Hannah?" she said seductively.

"Yes, yes I want this, I need to cum," I responded desperately.

"And why is that?" she asked, smiling deviously. My eyes widened realizing where she was going with this.

"You know why," I giggled. Then, Laena leaned down onto me and began to whisper into my ear.

"Is it because of Lewis?" She asked rhetorically, beginning to touch my drenched pussy. "Mmhhhmm," I moaned finally feeling my wet slit getting stimulated. She started to rub me over my wet panties.

"Did you see how he was looking at us Hannah?" she whispered, "his eyes hungered for us. Like we were antilopes ready for the lion." Then she slipped her hand under my panties and pressed her middle and ring finger onto my slit.

"You think he wants to fuck the shit out of us Hannah?" she added, pressing her fingers harder against my slit.

"Mmhhmm, ye- yes, he definitely wants to fuck us," I moaned.

Laena finally made the final push, and her fingers slipped into my wet crevice. I moaned in relief feeling the pleasure I hungered for all day. She began to motion her finger in and out of my dripping pussy. I could feel my inner walls wrapped around her as she explored my hole.

"Ohhh u uh uh, yes Laena," I moaned into the air. These words emboldened her and she began to roll her fingers into me. My eyes rolled back feeling this, "Ohhhh, mmhhmmm fu -fuck, like that, uh uh, like that Laena."

"Can you imagine if Lewis were here to see us now," Laena whispered, "He could see how horny he made us."

"Mmmhhmm, he makes us so fucking horny," I agreed, moaning. Laena's rolling fingers began to build me towards my orgasm.

"What do you think he would do if caught us fucking?," Laena asked, "Do you think he would join us and fuck both our brains out?"

"Ye- yes, uh uh uh, mhhm he would definitely fuck our brains out," I began to imagine what the scene would look like. My horny brain fabricated several images of us together. He would be fucking us as Laena and I laid on top of each other, ride him while one of us sat on his face, or he would pin one of us down and fucked us while the other is watching. I bit my lip thinking of such dirty scenes.

Then my body started to contract under Laena as I finally reached my long awaited orgasm. My wet walls squeezed and coiled around her fingers as my juices gushed onto her hand.

"You'd like that, huh? Having Lewis have his way with us? His two hot lesbian neighbors? You'd want him to wreck the both of us, wouldn't you huh?" Laena stated, as I orgasmed beneath her.

"OHHHH, mhhmmm," I squealed, cumming my brains out. My back arched up towards her, before collapsing back onto the seat of the car. As I laid there, my body twitched, my eyes were still rolled behind my head and my tongue stuck out of my mouth out of pure ecstasy.

"Get up, now it's my turn cum" Laena stated, pulling her fingers out of my slit. Gathering my strength, I began to sit back up.

As I sat on my knees, I watched in awe as Laena pulled her fingers into her mouth and began tasting me. "Mmmhhmmm, you taste so good Hannah," she moaned onto her fingers. Watching my lover taste me always made my stomach flutter. Laena finished lapping up the remainder of my juices on her fingers and began to down onto her back.

"Help me get these panties off," she asked. I nodded and grabbed her moist panties and pulled it off of her legs, before throwing it over to the side. Then I leaned over her, placing my fingers just outside of her wet pussy.

"Hurry up and help me cum already," she said desperately. I gave her a little smirk and slipped my fingers deep into her throbbing pussy, causing her to moan in ecstasy.

-

Hannah and I fucked in the back of our car for quite a while. After she fingered me into a mind blowing orgasm, we still hungered for more. Our activities became a hazy blur. I ate Hannah out, then she ate me out, and eventually we ate each out at the same time. We must have climaxed over ten times.

Hannah laid on top of me as we breathed heavily, trying to recover from our intense fuck session. We were now completely in the nude, I removed the rest of my clothing since it was getting really hot and steamy in the car. And I forgot to mention that our car now completely reeked of sex. "Ugh, we're gonna have to do some serious cleaning," I thought to myself as I laid there with Hannah. Our bodies glistened with our sweat and other nefarious fluids as we continued to pant erratically.

As Hannah's head laid on my shoulder, I began to recall why we were so horny. Lewis popped back into my mind, "That's why," I thought to myself. My ears began to get hot and my heart started to race, feeling ashamed that we were using him for our sexual fantasies. I began to ponder back to when he was looking at Hannah and I. His dark eyes looked at us with such hunger. He liked what he saw and I knew it. It was like he was viewing us as potential mates. My body tingled thinking about that.

My deep thinking was interrupted when Hannah started to get up off me and sit back up. Her eyes were glazed with lust and her hair was disheveled. She gave me a look that indicated that she wanted to go one more time.

"Can we do it one more time, babe?" she asked in a sweet tone, biting her lip. A part of me wanted to do it, but another wanted me to go home since we've been fucking for what felt like hours. But she put on her renowned cute face, which I fall for every time. I fell for it once again.

"Fine, one more time, then we need to get home. okay Hannah?" I replied. She happily nodded her head hearing that we could fuck one more time.

In one swooping motion I felt Hannah move herself between my legs. Hannah took one of my legs and placed it over her shoulder and kneeled over my other leg. Then she lowered herself onto my thigh. As her wet lips made contact with my thigh she closed her eyes and began to moan softly. Then she grabbed onto my leg and began to slide her dripping pussy up and down my thigh.

"Uh uh uh, mmhhmm,"Hannah moaned as she rolled her hips against me. Feeling her wet pussy leaving a trail of her juices on my thigh caused me to moan as well.

As Hannah grinded on me, she slowly inched her way towards my pussy. Every time she rolled her hips back towards me, I could feel her pussy graze against mine.

Just before Hannah's wet slit could connect with mine she stopped. We locked onto each other's glazed eyes, we gazed lustfully at each other before signaling to each other to make the final push. Hannah slid forward and our wet pussies pushed up against each other.

"Mmhhmm fuck, yea Hannah keep doing that, ugh YES!" Hearing this, she pushed harder against my pussy, causing a sharp spike of pleasure to pierce through our bodies.

"OHHHH, yeessss," we both moaned, throwing our heads back in euphoria. Our juices flowed out of our wet crevices and smothered our crotches.

As Hannah rolled her hips into me, I started to move mine to match her movements. At first we were out of tempo, but eventually we managed to match each other's rhythm. The inside of the car started to get hot and steamy once again and the car windows started to fog up. The rise of temperature caused our breathing to become for laborer as we fucked each other.

"Uh uh , ah ah ah, you like that, Laena?" Hannah moaned, looking lustfully at me.

"Ah ah ah, mhh ye- yes Hannah, I love it!" I replied, my hand on the window behind me, leaving a noticeable hand print on the foggy glass.

Our wet pussies pushing against each other made a noticeable wet sound that echoed throughout the car. Feeling our clits brush against each other sent shocks of pleasure throughout our bodies, causing our eyes to roll behind our eyelids. Our horny brains were empty and only ran on instincts. We only had one thing on our minds, we wanted to cum.