All Comments on 'Oedipal Homecoming'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff

Pretty good story hope you write chapter 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proof read

Not a bad start but proofread. She mops around the house all day? It must be spotless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dag?

You seem to mean 'dug'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need an Editor..........

Don't try to edit your own work because you're fucking up the story.

ALL of the best selling authors, everywhere in the world, use Editors. They pay for Editors. You can find Editors on Lit for free. And NO, you cannot Edit with a spellchecker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuity

First, I have to agree, you need to learn about the words dig and dug. Dag does not exist. Second he's wearing a rubber when he comes inside her. Makes it kind of difficult for her to be pouring his cum back out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking mom is amazing

I have done it for years, starting during Christmas break my Sophomore year in college. I did things to her that my dad refused to do, and she craved them. He never figured it out and died six years later. I share the house with my mother, and she pleasures me like no other woman does. Incest is not a dirty word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF? This could have been done better.....

....ya erred with the ending (did Dad have to know?) - out of nowhere son starts beating on Dad. No sir!

And the condom thing? Very unsexy.

As I've said, could have been done & ended better.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Good story but ...

This was an interesting storyline but you fouled it with the errors ... This must've been an early effort ~ didn't look at submission date ~ because grammatical errors abound here more than I have seen in any of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I tried to read this story have tried it a couple of times and can't get past the first page. the son sounds like a complete prick plain and simple.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I didn't finish the story and here's why. You use dot dot dots and not commas. Then you go hog wild and start using Em dashes when not needed. Top it all off for some reason you blend two or more words as one. Load your story into a Text reader and try and enjoy it! Dot dot dots do NOT indicate a pause, it indicates that you read a few stories here at Literotica and decided to give it a try after picking up the bad habit! Em dashes do nothing for the story, just shows your confused mind. In Literary classes Or English Literature one of the first things you learn is, if you can use two words, do so. I was liking the story and all of the sudden I'm listening to dot dot dot dot dot dot. WTF? I was an Editor in Chief for 12 years and a Field Editor in Alaska while I lived in Fairbanks Alaska Editing for a National Hunting Magazine, my favorite job! If I had ever received a manuscript or story for Publication like this it went right in the dumpster. Look, I'm just trying to help and I've helped quite a few Authors here get out of that funk. Your writing skill help no one especially yourself!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just an average story the start was a little weird not any info on the son and then their going to loose everything and son comes home and has sex with his mom and then a blowup with his father while drunk and then mother and son leave and then you stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have continued to see what happens 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...