Oedipal Odyssey Ch. 02

Story Info
The relationship is evolving as I get to know myself better.
7.4k words
4.59
12.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Incest.

All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

This part takes place two months after the last chapter.

I was looking out of my bedroom window at the new neighbours moving next door to us. It was a lazy Saturday morning and daddy was alternating between tonguing and fingering my asshole.

That was the thing. We started getting more and more daring with our sexcapapades!

The talks of involving more people was getting frequent. We were engaging in incessant risky behaviour where chances of us getting caught was very high.

Speaking of which, daddy stood up behind me and lined his cock against my now well lubricated opening.

"See anyone down there son?"

"Lots of people moving boxes around." I said. "Movers maybe."

Daddy pushed the head of his cock in and leaned against me. "That boy doesn't look like a typical mover to me."

"Huh!" I tried to focus on the person daddy was talking about.

There he was, a boy that looked to be my age, paler and shorter than me. He was wearing shorts and light green tank tops. There was a cap over his head, so I could not make out his face that well. As daddy kept slowly moving inside of me, I closed my eyes and bit my lips. This euphoric feeling never got old for me.

I let out a low moan as I felt the life giving dick slowly sliding out. As soon as I opened my eyes and looked down, I realized I was making eye contact with the boy next door. He was probably checking out the neighbouring house when he saw my face sticking out. He was looking at me wide eyed; and what striking eyes they were! Lost at the predicament, I forced out an awkward smile and waved at him. He had a confused look and turned away quickly.

"Daddy, that boy just saw us."

"No," Daddy replied. "He saw you! I noticed him looking around and hid from his view. He probably saw you moaning at him."

"I ... um." I could feel my boner dying down from embarrassment.

"It's ok son." Daddy said, seemingly understanding how I was feeling as he started fondling my nipples. "You can get over there and introduce yourself tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes." Daddy pulled out of me as he said that. "That's what good neighbours do."

Despite the embarrassment, I wanted that dick right back inside of me. And I got it after daddy took me to my bed. Daddy finished inside me as I rode him. When he was finished, he told me to stay put. I could feel his dick slowly getting smaller inside me as he was jerking me off. It didn't take me long to cum all over his chest and belly. Daddy didn't have to tell me before I got up and licked his body clean. Then we took a shower and really cleaned each other off.

We have been living like a normal couple for the past eight months and I have never felt happier. We still have sex almost every day, but not as frequent as the first few weeks. At the moment, both of us knew that we were ready to take this relationship to the next level. And I would have to take that first step tonight.

******

It was evening, and I was ready to go next door with a bottle of bourbon. I took some time to decide on what to wear. At home, whenever I was dressed, I was wearing feminine clothing. But for my first impression, I decided to wear a pair of shorts that did a fair job of covering my upper thighs and a low cut tank top that could show off my pecs if I wanted to.

It was a normal greeting of the neighbours; daddy just told me to go and introduce myself. But I knew what both of us had in mind. I had to be careful and set up the plan to include one of the cutest boys I have seen to have sex with both me and daddy. So, naturally, I felt a mixture of nervousness coupled with excitement.

After ringing the bell, an older man opened the door. He seemed older than daddy, with receding grey hairline and out of shape.

"Yes?" The man greeted me.

"Hi!" I gave him a smile and put the bottle forward. "My name is Ryan; I am your next door neighbour."

"Oh hello Ryan." The man smiled and took the bottle from me. "Oh my! This looks fancy!"

"Oh we saw you guys moving in and thought it must have been really stressful for you. So my ..." I hesitated for a bit. "... Father thought this would be nice for you guys to unwind. Hopefully you guys have no restrictions against it."

"No of course not." The man eyed me from top to bottom for a moment. "Where are my manners; My name is Ross Orson." He looked back and I could now see the boy from the morning. "And that there is Junior. Come on in Ryan, get acquainted." He then called his son forward. "Eric, come here and meet Ryan."

"Hi!" Eric walked up to me.

"Hi there!" I put my hand forward for a handshake and he reciprocated.

"Oh come on in please, I insist! And take of your shoes on your way in." The man said. "It would be good for Eric to have a friend like you. He's playing too much video games these days."

"I would love to play games with you." The games I usually like are far more amorous and incestuous than most people's liking.

"Now, before I pour some bourbon, how old are you Ryan?"

"I'm 20, it'll be 21 pretty soon though. But I don't drink."

"Of course you don't." The man winked as he said. "Eric here is 19, so he would swear that he has never even tasted beer."

The father went to the kitchen and I was left alone with Eric in the living room. There were plenty of boxes left to unpack. We awkwardly went towards the couch to talk. Eric was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. From what was exposed, Eric seemed to have smooth skin. His bubble butt was also showing even under the loose clothing.

"How are you holding up after the move?" I caressed his arm after we sat down on the couch. "It was exceptionally hot outside."

"Yes ... huh!" Eric stumbled for words. "It was really sunny."

"I saw you outside, you know." I kept nudging his pale yet alluring skin. "Wearing skimpy clothes, wouldn't it hurt your skin."

"Well, I had sunscreens on." He said nervously.

I was hoping I wasn't a little too forward with him. But I was getting all the desired reactions from him.

"I was about to pour bourbon for you two," A voice coming towards us said. "But I'd say beer would be best."

The man tossed two cans of beers to us and had a glass of bourbon poured for himself.

"I ... uh ... should get going now." I don't usually drink at all; and my tolerance level is pretty low as well.

"Nonsense!" The older man said. "One beer is nothing. Go on!"

I then started drinking and talked to both of them for a while. Turns out it was just the two of them there. Eric has an 18-year-old brother that lived with their mother after the divorce, and Eric moved in with his dad. It seemed all too convenient for me!

After a while, I bade them farewell and told Eric that I would be more than happy to unpack some boxes with him. My ulterior motive being that helping him unpack something might lead him to stuff something of mine. He took me up on the offer and I told him that I could help him the next day.

On my way out of the house, something unexpected happened. As I was almost out of the door, putting my shoes on, Ross Orson lightly spanked my ass and started squeezing them.

"That's what I love about your generation!" He whispered from behind. "So forward; straight to the point."

"Um ... Mr. Orson .... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course you don't!" He spanked me again and I was out.

The entire experience combined with the alcohol inside me had made me incredibly horny. I didn't want to go to daddy and just start sucking his dick with the fear of having to explain the reason of my sudden horniness. Lucky for me, it was Saturday and daddy was already drinking. I was slightly sweaty but I walked up to him as he was watching the TV in the living room couch.

"Taking it slow isn't in your book is it?" Daddy said.

"What do you mean daddy?"

"Come here!" He pointed to his lap.

I sat on his lap, facing away from him. Daddy sniffed and kissed my neck from behind. I could certainly feel something rising up against my ass. I grinded my ass against his member in response.

"What did you talk about next door baby?" Daddy asked.

I told daddy about the father and son duo, how the father would want me to get acquainted with the boy. I didn't mention the groping I received on my way out though. I told him how cute Eric was and how smooth his skin was; all the while feeling the raging monster growing out of his pants. When I felt the tip of the dick poking out from the garment, I turned around and got to my knees as I pulled his pants down. As I was running my tongue under it from the balls to the tip, daddy got up, had me on my back on the couch and started fucking me. He fucked me for a long while before I sensed he was close to orgasming.

"Daddy please cum in my mouth!" I pleaded as he kept pounding.

With a grunt, daddy stopped fucking me and ever so slowly pulled out of me. These slow pull outs do something to me that I cannot manage to put into words. As the tip popped out of my well fucked hole, I quickly dropped down and had just the tip of the dick in my mouth. I worked my tongue around the it, and looking up at daddy, I sensed that he wanted a quick release. So I started working my hands all over the dick and got what I wanted. The cum directly on my tongue. Closing my eyes, I savoured the taste for a moment.

When I looked up, I saw daddy smiling down at me. I kept suckling on the tip of his cock as he stood there. After daddy straightened up, I just asked him if we can buy a gaming console at home. He inherently understood I would need that for making new friends.

"You could order it online." Daddy said as he sat down and caressed my hair. "Or do you want to go out and buy it tomorrow, it's Sunday, I guess we could go out."

"It'd be nice if we do daddy." I was still sitting down on the ground when daddy motioned me to get up and sit next to him.

"Sure, we can go out tomorrow, we can have our lunch outside." Daddy said as I sat next to him. He then gently started to fondle my penis as he leaned in and started kissing my shoulder.

"Um ... daddy?" I just had an idea ... for an experience we have never shared before.

"Yes sweetheart."

"Can I ... maybe wear feminine clothing when we go out together." My whole body was on fire as daddy was focused on pleasuring me. it felt like I was about to curl up into a ball in my daddy's hands.

"Of course, anything for you sweetie." He said between kisses. "What do you want to wear?"

"Nothing too revealing." I said. "Maybe that green sundress I ordered online."

"That dress is cursed, honey!" Daddy said. "I'll have to fuck you over and over again if I see you wearing it."

"You probably can do it if you want to."

"Oh, that kind of outing!" Daddy released his pressure on my cock and kissed me before saying. "We could do that."

He was now very slowly fondling my cock, which led me to beg him to let me cum. But then he told me that if I was going to go out dressed like a girl, I had to learn how to control myself. I thought that might be just an excuse to keep me on the edge. But I just nodded as he talked about where we would go out for tomorrow. I couldn't properly concentrate, but I realized that he was now thinking about going out for the entire day and fucking me at every possible opportunity. I was having trouble thinking with all the blood rushed to my dick. But the thought of doing it out in the open and the chances of getting caught by strangers, or worse, getting caught by people we know was making me feel a mix of emotions I have never felt before.

Daddy had me sit beside him naked and kept edging me as he ordered our dinner. When dinner arrived, daddy ordered me to only wear my shorts and take some money from his wallet and go to the door. As I was putting my shorts on, daddy said to make sure the delivery person can smell cum on my breath.

I just nodded and made my way to the door. My entire body was still glistening with sweat as I opened the door to a middle aged Latino. He eyed my chest for a moment before saying, "Here's your order sir!"

I leaned in to give him the payment and said, "You can come in for a while if you want to." I don't know what I was thinking when it came out of my mouth. I had daddy sitting naked in the living room.

"Uhh," The guy looked behind me and noticed the discarded clothing on the floor. "Is there a party going on?"

"Yep, I have some friends over, you can join in for some fun." The edging really got to my head and I leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. He leaned back instinctively and our lips ended up grazing. I'm pretty sure he was able to smell daddy's cum on my breath.

"Maybe some other day!" He held my hip with his free hand and later pulled down my shorts just enough to notice my boner.

I like how I was able to break this barrier so I rubbed his half hard dick before taking the food from him. Then we exchanged names and I told him my number. His name is Michael and he is 25, currently down on his luck trying to make ends meet with jobs like this one.

As I walked back in, daddy asked if I just made a new friend or not. I replied positively and told him that I made sure the man could smell his cum on my breath.

Both of us then managed to get through dinner without touching each other. Then as I was done cleaning the table and went to wash my hands, daddy grabbed me from behind.

"I'm sorry for keeping you on the edge for so long honey." Daddy said as he started fondling my nipples with one hand and my dick with the other. My dick was instantly hard under the shorts when daddy said, "I'll let you cum now I promise! Just tell me how you would want it."

"Right here right now daddy!" I said as I slightly bent over to rub my ass with his crotch. "I want to feel you cumming inside of me as I cum."

He didn't say anything else as my shorts were pulled down and I braced myself for the dick. I looked out of the window to see if someone was there.

"Are you making sure no one is watching us?" Daddy asked. "Or are you checking to see if we have a viewer!"

I just moaned in response as I didn't even know the answer myself.

Then daddy started playing with my pleasure buttons all over my body. Over the past months, daddy found out lots and lots of spots that just gets me going. I didn't have the courage to tell him that it was probably because he was the one touching me. The man could just caress my thumb and I would get all hot and bothered.

Then I was disappointed at myself as I came before daddy was even finished. Between moans, I screamed out, "Please keep going daddy, please cum inside me."

He listened to my pleas and came deep inside me.

That night, after getting cleaned up, we cuddled each other to sleep.

***

Next morning, I woke up early and prepared breakfast. I was way too excited to spend the entire day outside with my daddy. When it was time for me to get ready, I popped a boner just thinking about going out dressed in the sundress with daddy.

So I decided to masturbate beforehand to solve that problem. As I was about to cover the window, I noticed a set of eyes quickly moving away from the next door window. I observed the window to make sure it was Eric and not his dad trying to sneak a peek. So I decided to take my shirt off right in front of the window and noticed the younger neighbour's head coming up again.

That's when I shed my inhibition and took off the rest of my clothing and started slowly masturbating while slowly running my hands over my body. I didn't look too much in that direction as I mostly kept my ass pointed towards the window. And when I felt close to orgasming, I turned and came all over the window. Then I wiped my cum with my fingers and licked them clean.

Eric was looking at me with widened eyes but I didn't try to interact with him at that moment. I wanted him to know this side of me but I would still have to act like a non-degenerate person with him. At least for a while.

Then I actually covered the window properly before putting the sundress on. To my disappointment, I had a boner within a couple of minutes of putting the dress on. I realized that I would have to wear the tightest of underwear to keep my bulge unnoticed.

That's when I heard a knock on my door and turned around to see daddy entering. He was dressed casually with jeans and a polo. The sleeves were straining against his arms and I was admiring the gorgeous body in front of me.

He looked me and took a deep breath.

"Babe," Daddy closed his eyes. "Could you please ..."

"Daddy, you have to fuck this boner out of me." I requested as I bent over and pulled my dress up.

He then did something for the first time that really surprised me. Daddy led me to the bed and made sure my upper body was properly supported before getting on his knees behind me. I then felt a wet thumb entering my asshole as he just held the tip of my dick with two fingers. After prodding my asshole with his thumb for a while, I felt his tongue entering me. This feeling was completely different than having his dick going in and out of me.

Daddy only stimulated my frenulum and even with that, I came in two minutes. After that, a moderate sized butt plug was inserted in my anus. I was used to having butt plugs for prolonged periods of time, but we were going out this time. The only thing stopping my hardening dick being visible was my green lace panties.

As we were driving to the mall, the vibration of the seat was constantly pleasuring my insides. I was just leaning back with my eyes closed as daddy kept driving. I remember his command to not seduce him while he's behind the wheel. So I was just vibing with the vibration. Then the real vibration started. I jumped up in shock as I looked over at daddy to see him only a small keychain. The butt plug inside me was vibrating and acutely rubbing against my prostate. I instantly knew that the day was going to be much more exciting than I thought it would be.

As soon as we arrived at the mall, we went clothes shopping. Daddy wanted me to have whatever I wanted to wear. I actually went to buy men's clothing first as I would still have to wear them. And since I was about to have a new friend in me; I still wanted this secret to be just between me and daddy. And daddy always supported me no matter what I had to say. After buying some casual male clothing; we went straight to women's lingerie shopping.

I was a little flabbergasted at first with all of the choices in front of me. I didn't know what to choose when I held daddy's hand. Daddy gave my hand a little squeeze before leading me around. I slowed down in front of the nighties collection; and daddy bought me five of them of his choosing.

As daddy held a nightie in front of me to see how it would look, the vibrator inside of me started buzzing. I bit my lips for a moment before telling daddy that it might not be the best idea to do this in public. He then just leaned in and gave me a kiss right then and there.

The kiss on my lips made me blush harder than the vibrating butt plug in my ass. He soon stopped it and we kept going. I bought some stockings and super short skirts. After we were done lingerie shopping, daddy told me that the weather was getting cold and we should get some appropriate clothing.

I agreed and bought some sweaters and baggy pants.

All the time we were strolling around, both of us were touching each other in ways that no father and son probably should. Every time daddy put a piece of clothing in front of me, he made sure to graze my body. When we were shopping for panties, my dick got so hard that I had to pull it over so that the tip was sticking out. And I for sure noticed the prominent bulge showing its outlines from time to time over the baggy jeans.

12