Oedipal Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy can we go to the restroom somewhere? I need this." I put my hand over his crotch as I pleaded.

"I don't think you can get inside the men's room and I surely can't get in the women's!"

I realized he was right, and the solution we came up with was the movie theatre. We bought tickets for the last row. Even though it was dark, there were people around. We had to be discreet if I was to get the daddy dick.

Daddy on the other hand had no trouble playing with me. He just turned the vibrator on and fished out my penis. I had to stiffly hold the sides of the seat as daddy made me orgasm for the second time of the day. I felt bad for him and forcefully pulled him out of the theatre.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Daddy asked.

I almost swooned and fell over as he talked to me that way. But I held my composure and said, "I need that dick now, I don't care if we get caught!"

"I know how you feel. I really do." Daddy tried to reason with me. "But remember, we cannot get caught. Both of us are likely to go to jail if we do."

"Are they going to send us to the same jail?"

"Ryan!"

"You can be my prison daddy!" I smiled at him before he lightly spanked my ass.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You are going to fuck me daddy!" I gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Please!"

"Alright, let's go! We're going home to give you some much needed dick."

I followed him to the basement parking lot. I was all too happy to go home, but on the way I remembered something. We came here to buy something specific to make new friends.

"Daddy; we haven't bought the gaming console!" I said as we were just standing in front of the car.

Daddy put his head down for a moment before getting his phone out. I thought he was going to order it online before he started pointing the phone on different directions. After a while, daddy said, "Terrible security! There are no cameras facing this area."

I didn't even understand what he was thinking before daddy took the bags I was carrying and threw them inside the car. He quickly undid his belt and let his pants and underwear down. The glorious cock of my birth father was now standing half-mast and my mouth fell open right there.

"You want this dick, come and get it."

I didn't need to be told twice as I quickly went down on my knees and started working on the cock. It was still the best feeling ever, but there was now an added danger of getting caught by anyone. The chances were low, but not zero.

After deep throating the dick for a minute, I begged daddy to put it inside of me. Daddy then had me down on my hands and knees on the basement and started fucking me in the earnest. He did me like that for a while before pulling me up and laying me on my back on the back seat and plowing me again. He came deep inside of me before picking me up and giving me the sloppiest kiss. Daddy then plugged me back with the vibrator.

Then it seemed like daddy came to his senses and he quickly pulled out a tissue box from the front seat. He then leaned over and cleaned my knees and asked me if it was hurting or not. I wanted to say it was nothing compared to the bathroom floor; but I want to fuck in the bathroom again. So I just said I was perfectly fine.

"It seems like I ruined your panties." Daddy said.

"Not a big loss, I'd say." I knew he ripped it when he was trying to pull it aside. And I loved the fact.

"Let's go home now, then."

"It's only afternoon." I urged. "We didn't even have lunch. And now that we have it out of our system, I say we can stay out for a little more."

We then went straight to buy the gaming console before going to the food court. When we were having lunch, I noticed daddy just staring at me.

"What! Is there something on my mouth?"

"Yes." He smiled before leaning over and rubbing my lips with his thumb. "There, it's gone. You look so beautiful honey; I have no idea what I did to get this lucky."

"I love you daddy!" Was the only thing I could say.

"Oh I love you too!"

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"We have a problem!" I looked down at my crotch.

"You just came 20 minutes ago! And I didn't even do anything, all I said was I love you."

"Words can weigh tons!" I replied. "And it seems like my ick loves you too!"

"You aren't even wearing panties now."

"Oh shit!"

"You cannot get up now." Daddy said and started up the vibrator in its highest setting.

"Oh boy!" I braced myself as I said that.

After looking around for a while, I noticed that there was only one couple sitting near us who could possibly see my front side. I just said fuck it and started slowly jerking myself right there. The glass full of ice cream was almost melting on our table. I decided to pick it up and cum inside it.

I apologised to daddy as we were supposed to share it together. Daddy surprised me by saying that the added flavour was not going to stop him. We then had our lunch and desert together before going home.

****

I went over to the neighbour's house to invite Eric over. And before Eric came to the door, His father held me by the bicep tightly. I swear I thought he was coming on to me. I didn't know what to do at that point, so I was relieved when Eric showed up. We spoke to each other and I told him about my new found interest in gaming. I wanted his help getting everything set up and we could probably play together.

Eric was still slightly nervous and told me that he would be glad to be of help. I left the house quickly and went home.

I was conflicted when I went inside and hugged daddy. He could instantly tell something was wrong and wanted to know about it.

"I'm still not sure about it daddy, but ... Mr. Orson, Eric's father might be coming on to me."

"Wow!"

"He was ... I don't know!"

"Alright, if he's freaking you out, I don't want you going there at all." Daddy pulled his phone out as he said that. "You don't even have to talk to Eric."

"No, I want to talk to Eric!"

"Then," Daddy looked me in my eyes before saying, "If his father come onto you, you have my permission to go all the way with him too!"

I took a deep breath trying to understand what my father was saying.

"But you can stop all this at any moment." Daddy added before looking at his phone again. "Mr. Orson, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"Is Eric one of these two boys?" Daddy put the phone in front of me.

It was a picture of Eric and another slightly chubby boy with a middle aged woman.

"Yes!"

"Would you be okay if I slept with someone else?"

"Yes!" This time, I knew what daddy was talking about. "But how did you get this so fast."

"I might know the woman."

****

Over the next week, Eric visited our house multiple times. He was a cheerful and friendly guy once you get to know him properly. We started playing video games together on a regular basis. Fighting games where we beat each other up were our favourites. I was also enjoying this time together.

Unbeknownst to Eric, most of the times we were playing together, I had an ass full of my daddy's cum. And the one time I didn't have it while gaming; daddy had me bend over on the door as soon as Eric left and fixed that.

A week later, Eric invited me to play games on his house as most of the furniture was sorted out. I cheerfully agreed and went over to his house. I was hoping to go to his room to play games with Eric. But the system was arranged in the living room. It was slightly odd but as we started playing, I forgot about it.

While we were trash talking and playing games together, I didn't even realize Mr. Orson walking up behind us.

"How's it going, guys?" The older man said.

I was startled a little when Eric said we were doing fine. The older man leaned over and started making small talk. While he was doing so, he put his hand beside me so that Eric could not see it and just put one finger over my right nipple. He did not move the finger in the slightest. Just putting a little pressure and releasing it. My dick was hard as well as my nipple. The older man even commented on the game we were playing as he was slowly trying to seduce me.

I looked at Eric to see what he was doing. I swear I saw him take a peek at the tent forming under my shorts. The older man soon went away leaving me alone with a hard dick and his son. I could not concentrate properly and went home soon after that.

I went home to daddy and demanded sex from him. He knew something was up and asked me what made me so horny. I told him the full truth as he slowly peeled my clothes off of me. Daddy then asked me if I liked the whole experience. I ended up telling him that I did.

We fucked each other like crazy over the next hour. When I went to bed with daddy, he mentioned a specific date a couple of weeks later and told me to have Eric over for a sleepover.

I didn't know what daddy was planning to do, but agreed to do so.

That night, for some reason, I dreamt about being double teamed by daddy and a random faceless stranger. I didn't know what to make of that when I woke up. So I just decided to nurse the daddy dick in front of me to life.

A few minutes later I felt his hand caressing my hair. I looked up and saw daddy smiling down at me. Without saying anything else, I kept blowing him until I had a nice warm load inside of me to started the day.

***

Over the next two weeks, I kept going to the Orson's regularly. Eric was a lot more comfortable around me than he was before. And I was slowly starting to get more and more handsy with him. On one of these days, I patted him on the butt once to receive a smack on my arms. The butt felt tighter than mine and I longed to spread them and take my time in between. Something surprising happened to me a week before the designated sleep over.

Daddy had planned to take me to a dinner date outside. He wanted me to wear formal male clothing for me to understand how it made me feel. We were still trying to figure out the full extent of my sexuality, so daddy wanted me to experiment and explore.

I ended up picking a maroon dress shirt with black tie and black dress pants. Just as we were about to get out of the house Eric came by. He looked shocked to see me dressed up to go out and asked if I had plans for the night. I didn't tell him about the dinner date with daddy; instead I said that there was a family gathering where we were going for the night.

He left soon after daddy came up behind me. But the startling thing was, it was the first time Eric eagerly felt up my body. He ran his hands over my arms and shoulders and almost caressed my pecks. I was slowly breaking away the physical barriers between the two of us. But the way I was dressed clearly had an effect on him.

I let daddy know about it on the way to the restaurant. He told me that now we were sure that both Eric and his father were interested in me. I looked at the man driving and tried to think what might have been going through his head. I gave up as we arrived at the place. It was one of the fanciest restaurants in the city, and daddy must have made a reservation for us weeks ago. The dinner was not that sexually charged and we had a tough conversation right after making our order.

"Ryan," Daddy said. "We need to talk about the way our relationship is evolving."

"Our relationship?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes," He said firmly. "Ever since I have taken you as a lover,"

"You have?" I said in a high pitched voice as I quickly got out of breath.

The thing is, I told him I loved him every single day. And he told me that he loved me every single day. But we have never defined our relationship in any way whatsoever. That was the first time I heard daddy mention me as his lover.

My chest was about to burst out with joy as I heard him say that. I wanted to jump up and start kissing him right then and there. But I had to make do with leaning over and holding his hands.

"Ryan, focus honey!" Daddy held my hands as he kept talking. "You are my son and my lover."

I looked around to see if anyone could hear what he was just saying. Luckily, there was only one table close to us with two women having dinner. If they had heard anything, they didn't show it.

"But I hope you know where this relationship is heading with the Orsons in the picture." Daddy kept talking. "I want to know if it would be fine with you if others were involved in our sex lives."

Still holding his hands, I looked away for a moment. There is nobody that would probably love me like my daddy does. But the thought of having sex with others also brought out something inside of me that I could not possibly explain.

"Yes daddy!" I answered after a while. "I want to explore with others if that is okay with you."

"Of course it is. But remember, that would mean me having sex with other people too!"

The thought of daddy fucking Eric gave me an immediate raging boner. And daddy probably sensed it.

"The boy Eric is very timid around me." Daddy explained. "He might also have the same type of interests as you."

I gulped, now thinking about a threesome.

"Ryan!" Daddy called for my attention. "I have to ask something else."

"Anything daddy!"

"Would you be okay if I had sex with women?"

"Okay?" A bit shocked, I started speaking. "Why wouldn't I be okay? Of course you can."

"Take a dep breath honey!" Daddy squeezed my palms. "We can still stop all of this. And it would be just the two of us. Absolutely nothing else. We can be happy together. But, if we start on this journey, I suspect it snowballing a lot."

We let each other's hands go after noticing the waiter coming up with our food. We were completely silent during eating our appetizers. After a while, I told daddy that it was fine and I would like for us to include other people in our sex lives. I also told him that I might have trouble fucking women and we laughed at that.

Then daddy slowly started talking about his plans. He said the significance of the sleepover next week. He mentioned what I was to do to initiate Eric to start having sex with me first. He also told me that Eric was really submissive and how he had figured it out.

While he was saying all those things, I started squirming in my chair feeling hot all over my body. I wanted daddy to take me right then and there, but had to control myself.

"We still have desserts left honey!" Daddy was a mind reader. "Do you want to blow it off and get away?"

"Yesss!" Was my response.

The problem there was that we could not fuck in the parking lot of the restaurant. And daddy had his no groping during the drive policy. And it would take more than an hour to get home!

"Daddy!" I said right as we were getting in the car, desperate for a dicking. "Can't we stop somewhere and do it on the side of the road?"

"Too risky son." Daddy explained. "We might have to take a detour if we are to find a safe place to fuck. And going home would be better than that."

Before I could say anything, daddy commanded me to take of my clothes.

"Right now?" It was late at night, but there were cars all around us. It would be pretty easy to spot a naked boy at the passenger seat of the car.

"Get in the back seat."

I looked around and saw people in the distance. They could easily see me getting naked if they just looked at our direction.

"Can't I do it after getting in the car?"

Daddy walked right in front of me, running one hand through my hair. Closing my eyes, I turned my head upwards, knowing what was to happen.

He then gently kissed me on the lips before starting the lip assault all over my face. After a couple of minutes, I was leaning back against the car while daddy started loosening up my tie. Without taking the tie off, he started unbuttoning the shirt. Daddy decided against taking all of my clothes off and tied my hands behind my back. I didn't even realize when he took his own tie off to tie my hands.

I was tied up in the back seat while daddy drove all the way home. We might have made it home sooner than what was anticipated and daddy quickly bent me over the hood of the car as soon as we were parked in the garage.

He just pulled down my pants and underwear low enough to get access before going to town on my ass. He was holding my bound hands and smacking my ass while deep dicking me. I was moaning sweet nothings to him and demanded more of what he was giving to me. It didn't take me too long to cum with the way my father was expertly massaging my insides.

Daddy grabbed the tie on my neck for a moment before letting it go and pulling me over and turning me on my back in the backseat of the car. He held my legs up with one hand while playing with my nipples occasionally with the other. That is the position where daddy released his seed deed inside of me.

I could not revel in the pleasure for too long as I realized my hands were numb behind my back and I had to be helped up by daddy. After loosening up my hands and getting in the house, I noticed myself in the mirror and saw something completely different in the way I looked. Unbuttoned shirt with a loose tie hanging around the neck. Completely exhausted from a fucking session, I could not recognise the person in the mirror. And I started getting hard again.

"Wow!" Daddy walked in and saw me sporting a boner. "That's exactly why I want you to meet younger guys."

"Daddy!" My confusion knew no bounds and I wanted some reassurance from daddy. "I don't know why I am like this."

"What? This is completely normal; there is nothing wrong with being a horny 20-year-old." Daddy came closer and grabbed my dick. "This thing won't work like that 20-30 years from now." He then spat on my dick and started slowly jacking me off. "You better savour it and feel good about yourself."

"This," I managed to say between moans. "This is not what I mean daddy! Um ... I mean that I am turned on by the way I am dressed right now."

"You look beautiful; it's only natural!" Daddy kept working on my dick.

"But I don't know who I am daddy ... aah ... I also feel good wearing women's clothing."

"And you look gorgeous wearing that as well." Daddy whispered in my ears this time.

"I don't know who I am. I don't know who I am supposed to be!"

"You are Ryan! You are my son and my lover for life."

I came as soon as he said that.

That night I went to sleep cuddling my daddy while thinking of the plans to include Eric into our sex life.

12