Oedipal Odyssey Ch. 03

Story Info
Including Eric in our sexcapades.
4.6k words
4.62
5.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Incest!

All the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

The first time daddy heard about Mr. Orson touching me inappropriately, he got mad. He didn't show his anger in front of me. But he was so mad that he wanted to fuck the man's ex-wife in front of Eric. When daddy mentioned it in front of me, I was too flabbergasted. I told him that I didn't mind him sleeping with anyone.

But after the horniness passed, and I really thought about it; I realized what it meant. And I also realized how I really felt about it.

The next morning, I practically begged him not to do it. I was aroused thinking of other people. But even in my deepest darkest fantasies; all of these people had a penis. I don't know why, but I could not fathom that man being intimate with another woman. It was a vulnerable moment for me.

Daddy being the man he is, hugged me tightly and told me that he completely understood what I meant. He told me that we could take our time with Eric.

It had been almost two months since then.

Being a 20-year-old that spent most of his waking hours in a constantly aroused state; I was way too excited to get it on with Eric. We had been getting closer slowly but surely. We hung out from time to time. mostly Eric spending time at our place, playing video games.

The more time I spend with the guy, the more I realized that he might just be attracted to me. Well, I sure was trying my best to attract him in the first place. Subtlety be damned, I was flirting with him all the time. I would touch him anywhere if I had the chance. There have also been a few times where I have grinded my ass against his crotch. I have also caught him checking me out on multiple occasions.

As for his father, daddy told me to play along with the man. He just told me not to fuck the man, yet. I knew what he meant by that. So I acted like a shy but curious virgin. I even started flirting with Eric right in front of his father.

After working tirelessly for so long, my hard work bore fruit. Eric was sitting on the living room couch one afternoon, waiting for me to sit down and play games with him. I scooted over and acted like there was no space between the table and the couch. There was. But I had my ass facing Eric at all times. I made a big show of tripping and falling on his crotch, and stayed there for a good second. As both of us were wearing shorts only, I felt his dick hardening and pulsating against my ass.

I assumed he was ready as he would ever be for the sleepover.

--

That night, I brought up the subject to daddy. We were laying in his bed together. My head was resting on his chest. I was swirling my fingers around his nipples, one after the other.

"I think Eric is ready for it daddy."

"I think so too, baby."

"How did you know?"

"Ever since you told me not to fuck his mother." Daddy explained. "I had to think of a different approach. So, I did exactly what Eric's father was planning to do."

"You mean?" I didn't have to finish the question.

"That boy was on his knees in the kitchen yesterday."

My mouth hung open. I stopped playing with daddy's nipples to think when exactly Eric could have done that. Then I remembered that Eric arrived home before me yesterday. He had a boner for my father; not me.

"I didn't let him though." Daddy kept talking. "I would tell you before doing something like that." He turned to look me in the eyes before saying. "I just wanted to see how far he had fallen. I told him to visit me when you would still be out."

I broke eye contact to look down at his penis. Sure enough, it was coming to life.

"He came home while you were out honey." Daddy said. "He came through the back door, looking agitated but ready."

"He came up to you like that and you didn't do anything?" I said while gently grabbing his dick.

Then I remembered daddy fucking me near the front door as soon as Eric left our house.

"I told him you would be home soon. Then had him suck on my thumb after getting him on his knees."

"That's worse than sucking dick!" I started stroking him. "There's nothing sexual about sucking on a finger."

"Your biggest sexual organ is," Daddy kissed me on the forehead as he said. "Your brain! It's all in your brain. And Eric is... ripe for the taking."

I moaned before getting up to put that dick in my mouth. But daddy grabbed me and put me on top of him. We were in the sixty-nine position until I deposited my load in daddy's mouth. I always had trouble blowing him while I was still being pleasured. So daddy was still hard and raring to go.

He let me lay down on the bed for a couple of minutes. I basked in the afterglow for a while before daddy gently pulled my legs over his shoulders. I smiled at him as his bulbous head rubbed against my entrance. I closed my eyes and moaned as the cock made its way inside of me.

--

It was the fated Friday morning. Daddy and I were standing with our arms around each other. We were talking about the oncoming changes in our life.

Daddy assured me once again that his love for me was never going to change. He then told me that nothing comes before my happiness. I told him I was going to be happy as long as daddy was with me.

Then daddy broached the subject of our age difference once again. We have talked about it before. And it makes me uncomfortable every single time.

Daddy told me that I was going to live much longer than him. I wanted him to stop talking. He said he didn't want to leave me in despair after his passing. I said we didn't need to talk about that at the moment.

He continued on. He said I could find a partner close to my age. A partner that would also be okay with our unique relationship. I was having a hard time thinking that far into the future. Daddy kissed me on the forehead before telling me to go out and hang with Eric for the day.

We had planned on having lunch outside, catching a movie and then spending the night at our place. If you think about it, we were going out on a date together. I think Eric also knew about the fact. But none of us explicitly called it a date. And I did plan on having sex with him that night.

--

The weather was getting colder. So, I wore a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up along with a pair of jeans. Eric reeked too much of a bottom, so I had been playing the part so far. But with what I felt under his pants, I knew I could make him top me in no time. I just had to get naked with him.

When I went over to their house, his father opened the door and whistled at me. He said what were my plans with his son. The sexual tension between Eric and me was pretty obvious to him. I told him that we were going to the movies. Then we'll see where the mood leads us to.

I stopped being subtle with the older man. If he wanted me, he'd have to bend me over first.

Mr. Orson then grabbed me by the hips and asked me when would my mood lead my ass on his dick.

I smiled and told him he was a bad man. He was being naughty for trying to steal me away from his son. He said he knew what I really wanted. As soon as one of his hands came close to my crotch, Eric came out.

He was wearing a green full sleeved t-shirt along with a blue pair of pants.

My dick got semi-hard at the moment. It was a mixture of seeing the cute son going out with me and the older father rubbing onto me.

The day went on swimmingly. I did not stop myself from touching Eric at any moment. I faked being tired and sleepy during the movie. I put my head over his shoulder and pretended to fall asleep. I felt his body freeze up for a moment. I was so tempted to start fondling his body, but restrained myself.

I knew I had to take it slow and open him up at night.

He looked so cute when I got my head up and looked at him. I pretended to be embarrassed for a moment. I told him I was really tired, and we should be heading home.

After coming home, I told him that I needed to rest for a bit. I said that he could play videos games or get changed if he wanted to. I mentioned that I wanted to have enough energy for the night ahead of us and smiled.

He sure had the option to go to his house and come back later. But I knew he was not going to do that. Not when my father greeted us only wearing shorts and wife beaters. I knew he would be there to spend some time with my father.

So I went to my room and quickly got changed.

--

Ten minutes later, I slightly opened the bedroom door. I heard their voices. I was not confident enough to get out right away.

"What do you want?" I heard my dad's commanding voice.

"I... uh... I," Eric was hesitating to bring the words to his mouth.

"Say it or get out of here."

"I want to... see your penis sir."

There was a brief pause.

"I want to see your penis daddy."

It felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. Eric called him daddy too! Now it was only a matter of time and careful revelation before both of us would be worshipping him at the same time.

"Take off your clothes." Daddy commanded.

"But," Eric hesitated. "What if Ryan comes out."

"I'll be standing here completely naked too."

"Can't we take it to your room?"

"There will be plenty of time for that slut. If you play your cards right, I'll fuck your tight virgin ass tonight."

Then daddy said encouraging words as I slowly crawled out of my room. I got behind the kitchen counter before peeking at them.

Eric was taking his pants off at the moment with his back towards me. Daddy noticed me looking at them and winked at me.

When he was done undressing, daddy pulled his ass cheeks apart to give me a proper view of it. He then pushed Eric down in front of him. Eric then slowly pulled daddy's shorts down.

I was so jealous of him thinking how good it would feel to see it for the first time. I knew I shouldn't be jealous as I had full access to the dick. But still!

I had to fight the urge to crawl over to them and join Eric in the cock worship. I pulled my cock out and started slowly jacking off.

The slow submission was so good as I heard Eric Gag for a bit, take a minute and going to town on the dick again. It was amazing when daddy looked straight at me before announcing that he was about to cum.

Daddy then commanded Eric to close his eyes. Daddy quickly gestured me to get up. I walked over to them right as daddy splattered Eric's face with a healthy load of semen. Daddy told him to keep his eyes closed.

I looked at his beautiful face splattered with cum. Once again, I had to restrain myself from licking the cum off from his face. Daddy slowly started to rub his cum all over Eric's face. That was my cue to leave.

As I was closing the door, I heard daddy tell Eric to not wash his face. I stayed in my room for half an hour more, trying to calm myself.

When I got out, I saw Eric playing GTA online by himself.

"You are not doing the heist missions by yourself dude." I said.

"Huh!" Eric was startled. "No, of course not. I was just... trying to distract myself; driving around aimlessly."

"That sounds boring. What are you distracting yourself from?" I sat down next to him, and made loud smelling noise before saying. "Hey what's that smell?"

"Huh?" Eric started acting strange. "What smell? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't smell anything. What smell are you talking about?"

"Easy there cowboy." I put my hand on his thigh. "What's this?" I brought attention to the boner he was sporting. "Were you trying to distract this fella right here?" I gently glided my hand closer and closer to the dick.

I was going to stop at the first sign of hesitation. But Eric did not stop me. I kept moving my hand up until it was almost touching his dick. I looked at him. Eric was breathing heavily.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I asked.

"I don't know."

A loud crash on the game in front of us brought us out of the moment.

Both of us took a deep breath and looked at the game. Wasted!

"What?" I paused for a moment to rephrase my question. "Were you horny because of our date?"

"Yes and no!" Was the honest answer from Eric.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just... your father is so hot!"

He said it! My dick twitched at his admission. But for some reason, I felt like I had to act differently.

"My dad?" I acted like I never saw him that way. "Really?" I didn't want him to feel bad, so I quickly added. "Yeah sure, if you think about it. I guess he is kinda hot. It's just... he's my father and all."

"Yeah."

"So... you don't like me?"

"No, no; I definitely do." Eric corrected himself quickly. "You asked why I was hard. Your dad's the reason."

"Wow!" I knew it was going exactly the way I wanted it to. But I was still surprised.

"So," I gently put my hand over his hardening penis. "What can we do about this?"

"I... don't know." Eric looked over to the kitchen. Trying to see if my father was around. "I don't think we should do anything right now. We can wait till tonight."

My own dick twitched at that. No more waiting! We can get down and dirty right as we go to my room. I kept my hand on his completely hard dick for a few moments more. I felt the veins around the beautiful member, the pulsating excitement as he tried to control his breathing.

Of course, he didn't tell me that he just sucked my daddy's dick. I could probably taste the semen if we were to kiss. The idea crossed my mind to go in for a kiss, but I restrained myself. Also, Eric didn't have to know that I had already seen daddy lathering his load all over Eric's face.

I let his dick go once my father entered the room and told us that we could order anything for dinner. Eric was having a hard time even looking at the direction of my father. So I smiled at him and he gave me a little wink.

--

We ordered pizza for dinner and dad came out to eat with us. The extreme awkwardness exuding from Eric was slowly becoming manageable. He even managed to make small talk with us. Although he took multiple glances at daddy's crotch. But I didn't bring it to attention.

That night in my room, we were only wearing shorts. It didn't take long for me to pull up internet porn for both of us to enjoy.

The first scene I opened up was that of a threesome. There were two hairy older men slowly and sensually pleasuring another younger man. They caressed their bodies for more than five minutes before the younger guy got down on his knees. Then the two tops went to town on the twink.

I noticed Eric was completely hard. Without asking, I grabbed his dick and slowly started to give him a hand job.

The first problem was the lack of lube. You see, I was used to giving hand jobs to daddy. But they always included my mouth. So there was plenty of saliva as lube. But I was still hesitant to go down on Eric.

And before the scene was over, Eric also reached around and started stroking my dick.

"Do you... have lube of some sort?" Eric asked.

Of course I had plenty of lube, but I hesitated before answering.

"Yeah, I use it to masturbate." I said before bringing out my half used bottle of lube.

We started another scene before working each other's cocks with lube. We were completely naked at the moment.

This scene had only two people. But the top was much rougher this time.

There were times during the scene where I noticed Eric completely stop breathing. I had been bottom so far! But looking at Eric at that time made me want to fuck the shit out of him.

When he turned to look at me, I went in for the kiss. The smell of my father was still prominent on his face. I didn't bring any attention to it and dove in to his receptive tongue.

I then got on top of him and started making out after grabbing onto his head. We made out for more than ten minutes. All the time, our well lubed cocks were rubbing against each other.

We stopped once we realized the porn was over for a while. Then we started up with another scene. In this one, there were two twinks on their knees worshipping a daddy. A scene I hoped to recreate pretty soon.

As all of this was getting a little too much for me, I straight up asked Eric if I could suck his dick.

"You'd just be sucking on lube." Eric shed his concern. "We'll need to clean it up before you go down."

That was the best answer I could have ever gotten. I just smiled at him and quickly got to the bathroom to get some tissues. After a minute of thorough cleaning of his dick, I started gently licking the tip of his cock.

It was not as big or angry looking as daddy's. But it still looked gorgeous and was sizable enough to tickle my prostate.

I didn't want to deep throat him despite being capable of it. I wanted him to think I just practiced with dildos thinking about his cock. So I took my time and kept three inches in my mouth while working the other three and his balls with my hands.

Eric had trouble speaking during the blowjob. He came in my mouth in less than five minutes. I made a show of having trouble processing semen in my mouth. It didn't last too long as I gladly drank all the cum.

"Lay down Ryan." Eric said.

"You don't have to do this Eric."

"I want to!"

"Oh!"

I jumped up and brought out some tissue again while Eric opened up another porn video. This one was jump a sensual massage scene. There, one heavily oiled man was laying down while the other was rubbing every single part of his body.

I properly wiped my dick myself and threw myself on my bed. Eric grabbed my semi hard dick and started massaging it slowly. I felt like telling him to put his mouth down there. He read my mind and went down on me.

He was awkward at first. But soon he started doing exactly what I did to him. It felt wonderful, and I too didn't last that long. I complimented him all the way; telling him how good it felt. After I was finished, I looked down to see Eric had already swallowed my cum. I told him he was wonderful and I would like to do that again sometimes.

The scene on the computer had escalated and the guy laying down was getting plowed like there was no tomorrow.

I looked at Eric to notice his dick was completely hard again.

"Do you," I feigned nervousness. "Do you want to have sex right now?"

"I... no of course not."

"I'm sorry, I just came right now." I apologised. "I'm really out of it."

I knew he was hot and ready for another round. And I was going to leave him hanging.

"It's alright." Eric reassure me.

"So, are you a top?" I asked. "Or..."

"I really don't know. This is the first..." Eric hesitated for a moment, bless his heart. "I've never done anything sexual before today."

"But you feel like fucking me in the ass right now?"

"I guess so." He said. "You have such a nice ass."

"Thank you." I smiled at the compliment. "I don't know if I can take all that right now."

"It's fine Ryan. It's alright." Eric said. "But sometimes, I think I want..."

"What?" I asked despite knowing exactly what he meant.

"Sometimes I get off thinking about the one taking the dick you know?"

"Mmm, I do too."

"So, neither of us are top of bottom?"

I knew both of us would be bottoming out for daddy soon enough. But it didn't hurt to be the top from time to time. Especially with someone as cute as Eric.

"I guess so. I don't know if there's a term for that."

"We are flexible people I suppose."

"I can be flexible together with you." I held his hands and kissed him, slowly and gently this time.

I hugged his sweaty body really tight and told him that I was ready for sleep after cumming. He said he was also getting sleepy. His dick was still slightly hard, and I knew he was way too horny. This was his first day of being sexually active. And he already sucked the penis of a father and son duo.

--

It was almost midnight when both of us laid down to sleep. I had to work hard to keep my breathing steady. I was pretending to be asleep. I heard Eric tossing and turning for a while before getting up. He slowly made his way out of the room.

12