Oedipal Odyssey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had promised him that he would be getting fucked in the ass tonight if he played his card right. And he was playing it just the way we had planned it.

I waited for a few minutes before slowly getting up and going to daddy's room. Daddy left the door slightly open for me.

I peeked inside to see my daddy sitting on the edge of the bed with Eric on his knees on the ground in front of him. Both of them were completely naked. The contrast between the two naked bodies was startlingly beautiful.

Of course I stood naked with my daddy in front of the mirror before. But seeing him with another guy just like me was something else. Eric had already submitted to my father completely. He just had to get his ass fucked.

"Did you do anything with Ryan tonight."

"Yes Mr." A slap to the face stopped Eric from talking.

"Yes daddy." Eric corrected himself. "We masturbated together."

It was a shock to me to see daddy being so rough. But I was also turned on.

"What did I tell you would happen if you came to my room tonight?"

"You will take my virginity!"

"And you are ready for that?"

"Yes... daddy!"

"Suck it, get me ready first."

Eric then went down on daddy and sucked him for good five minutes before daddy stopped him.

"That's it. Get up on the bed and get on all fours."

Eric quickly did as command and daddy started lubricating his ass with his fingers.

"You sure you can take my dick boy?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Good! You must call me sir in front of everyone else."

"Yes si... daddy!"

"There, another finger for you. Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy." Eric almost screamed out loud. ""I'm ready as I'll ever be. Please fuck me right now. I need that dick inside me."

What happened next made me slightly jealous and extremely horny. I was jealous that I was not in there with them at the time. I could not wait for the time when daddy would fuck both of us together.

At the moment, I was gifted with the scene of daddy mounting Eric like a dog and making him scream in pain and pleasure. Soon enough, Eric only let out moans of pleasure.

I knew it was done. But I still felt really worried. I didn't want to mess things up. Eric still had ways to go before he would fuck the two of us together.

I had to scoot away to my room right when daddy announced he was about to cum.

"Where do you want this boy? Where do you want my load?"

"Inside me daddy! I want you to cum inside me! Breed me daddy! Breed your boy!"

I could not believe the kinky side of Eric as he announced that. I slowly walked over to my room with a boner.

I could not sleep for the longest time that night. I decided not to masturbate, fearing getting caught by Eric. But he did not come to my room for more than thirty minutes after that point. I wondered what they were doing, but stayed in my bed.

Eric came inside and it seemed like he fell asleep in ten minutes. I then went to the bathroom, masturbated, and then went to bed to sleep.

--

The next morning, I woke up to see Eric was completely dressed up and ready to get out. I told him to at least have breakfast with us before leaving. But he objected and said that he had to go home. I noticed his clear hesitation to sit down. I did not pressure him much and told him that I'll text him later.

After he left, I asked daddy about what they did after I left that night. Daddy informed me that he massaged Eric's butt with some lotion. Daddy felt bad after being so rough with Eric for his first time.

Daddy then grabbed my face and told me if I was okay with everything. I said of course I was; and I was looking forward to the day when the three of us could have sex together. We then kissed.

I told daddy that we blew each other last night. Then I asked daddy whether what we were doing was wrong or immoral.

"I am your father Ryan." Was his explanation. "The two of us together like is not moral in any way shape or form."

"Yeah, well."

"And I did not force him to go to my room." Daddy continued. "I told him what would happened if he went there. And he walked inside, expecting to lose his virginity."

"That's fair." I thought out loud. "I wonder when I can be in there with you two."

"In due time baby." He hugged me. "In due time."

12