Oedipus Awakens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The discovery kicked her lust to high even after just getting off. She buried her face into her friends folds licking for the elusive fluid she knew was there. Jamie had said he had just come on her and never penetrated her. Still, if her son's cum landed on her open and wet pussy there was a slim chance she could become pregnant if she wasn't on birth control pills. Rhona took hers religiously, one because she liked to fuck men and women and two it helped her cycles. The thought of Janie's belly swelling with her son's baby filled her with more fire. She had visions of licking her hot friend's drooling pussy while her belly was swollen with a bastard conceived in incest. Pregnant women had always been a turn on for the redheaded sprite and it being her friend with an incest baby was even more exciting. She rooted in that pussy like a hog after a truffle while she busily fingered her own hole. Thinking or wishing that Jason's sperm had made it inside Janie and were now racing toward her fertile eggs stoked the fires of her sexual furnace.

Janie woke from her erotic nightmares to the feeling of her clit being bathed by a hot tongue. She started at first because in her dreams she was being molested by Rhona and her son. And the last few minutes were visions of her sons thick cock bouncing over face while he had his face buried in her pussy in a classic 69 position. Janie had heard Rhona telling her son to lick her clit. She put her hands down to push the offending head away but found the long curled hair of her friend not the shorter strands of her son. Looking down she could see the coppery tresses reflect in the light of the lamp. Janie was tired emotionally and physically but she let her friend have her way. She started to feel warm waves wash over her repeatedly as small orgasms build and ebbed.

It's all she could manage in her tired state but the rolling pleasure was what she needed to ease the anxiety of her dreams. Rhona was now finger her own pussy hole with 3 fingers and bouncing her hand off her cunt so hard it sounded like repeated slaps. Janie felt her friends mouth leave her pussy as she fell backward. Opening her eyes Janie saw Rhona bent backward with her hand under her dress, while she heard the slapping and squishing sounds. As she fell back to exhausted sleep while the waves receded she heard her friend moaning in orgasm before growling "Breed the bitch."

12