Oedipus Ch. 02

Story Info
The party.
3.2k words
4.56
12.1k
30
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the morning feeling my penis being manipulated. I opened my eyes and saw Mom holding my member, bending her head, and preparing to take me into her mouth. It was 8:30 am, and the sun rays penetrated the room, giving me a close-up view of my mother's lips engulfing my pecker.

As she was doing it, she gazed at me and winked. I grinned, "Thank you for tending to my buddy, but I think I should go to the bathroom and brush my teeth first."

Mom removed my organ from her mouth and smiled, "Honey, you did a great job last night, and I thought you deserved a bonus. I thought of giving it to you later but noticed your pole was hard and created a noticeable tent in your underwear. I am talking about a part of your body that is 3 feet away from your teeth, so teeth brushing is not mandatory. While young men sport a Woodie for different reasons, I heard a cocksucking treatment helps most of them. Wouldn't you agree?"

I chuckled, "You win. Does your 'treatment' include a happy ending?!..."

"Steve darling, I wouldn't dream of less."

I lay quiet and watched her work miracles. Her full lips encompassed the sponged head and gingerly progressed forward, making my prick gradually disappear inside her mouth. I felt when it crossed into her pharynx, and to my surprise, she did not gag. I held my breath, trying to keep still and let her take as much as she could before making any move. When the first 6" were lodged in her oral cavity, she bent her head further and swallowed, letting the tip penetrate the esophagus.

Her expertise surprised me. Some girls I had sex with before, gave great heads, but nobody did it like Mom, forcing my cock all in without choking! My rod wasn't the world's longest, but at 7.5" and decent girth, all my prior girls worked harder and achieved lesser success than Mom! More importantly - It was MY MOTHER. What guy expects his Mom to be highly skilled at blowing a phallus?!...

In the meantime, Mom's forehead was anchored on my lower abdomen, with my cock totally hidden in her mouth. Her tongue squeezed my member up onto my palate, obliterating the space between them, and began bobbing gently. The friction felt amazing. It was much better than the feeling when any other girl was doing it or when I masturbated. Mom didn't even increase the pace yet, and I was ready to ejaculate.

I tried my best to postpone my orgasm by thinking about our team's last loss, but to no avail. Her Dyson-like milking of my organ resulted in me shooting my slimy spunk into her hungry mouth in no time. She watched my eyes as I poured my seed into her oral cavity and swallowed my stuff as it was coming. She kept the last drops in her mouth and savored the taste.

When she was done, I remained wordless, ogling her magic mouth. She giggled, "Honey, years ago, one of my girlfriends told me that a blowjob is just like riding a bike - Once you learn how to do it, you never forget... Your juice is tasty, and I've read it contains healthy ingredients. In short, I love doing it and will be happy to suck you whenever you feel the need."

I was stunned, "Mom, in the last 24 hours, I found out so many things about you I never guessed before. Every new fact makes me love you more!"

I saw tears in her eyes, "Thank you, lover. It means the world to me..."

...

We ate breakfast, and then we took an open-air tour bus to watch LA attractions: The Hollywood Sign, The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, and houses of several celebrities, including Madonna, Frank Sinatra, and Charlton Heston.

It took a few hours, and Mom was spellbound. She heard about the stars and watched their movies but never thought she'd visit their homes. She voiced her only concern: "Stevie, I take too much of your precious time. The whole morning we tour LA, and later, we'll go to your party together. Don't you have better things to do today than spend it with an oldie?"

I raised my fists, "Woman, stop talking like that about my lover! Next time you mention 'oldie,' I'll have to punish you."

She laughed, "You are so cute when you pretend to be tough. I bet you never spanked a woman in your life." She smirked, "Unless it was part of a sexual game..."

I stared at her, "Have you done it too?"

"Yes. It was when I was much younger, but I still have fond memories of prior encounters."

"Mom, you surprise me more and more. As a son, I'd be embarrassed to ask about your previous experiences. However, as a lover who wishes to please you in bed, I'd love to know what you like, anything you fantasized about doing, and what you want to try with me."

"Oh honey, I look at sex much simpler than you. If there is one thing I learned, everything can be tried at least once with the right partner. If communication and trust are intact, there are no limits..."

"Are you sure about it? What about bondage? spanking? anal sex? threesome?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "Love, as I said, the sky is the limit. If you wish to involve me in something you think I may not like, just talk to me beforehand, but in general, as of yet, I have not heard anything I'll refuse a priory."

We didn't talk much on our way back to the hotel. My mind was still trying to digest Mom's giving me a free hand with her body. I couldn't grasp my good luck: How often does it happen that a man is permitted to use at will the body of the woman he craves more than anything else?...

We arrived at our room and napped for a couple of hours.

...

I woke up at 5:30 pm and noticed Mom was still asleep. I muted the TV and watched an old football game. She woke up an hour later and apologized, "Sorry, I didn't know I was so tired. When shall I start preparing for the celebration?"

"It depends on how much time you need. We better leave the hotel in an hour."

She smiled, "Honey, women take a long time to prepare. You go to the bathroom first and do whatever you need to do. Once I am there, it may take me until we leave."

I shaved and showered briefly, finishing in 18 minutes. Mom giggled, "Thanks for hurrying. Now be a good boy and watch TV until I come out."

I dressed in simple but clean clothes and added a sporty jacket. I focused on the game and was suddenly interrupted by the bathroom door open. I looked at my watch. It was 7:35. I gazed at Mom and, for the second time in 2 days, was astonished by her beauty: She chose a short, tight, black dress glued to her body that emphasized her voluptuous figure. Shiny black high-heeled shoes, a simple pearl necklace, and light makeup with red lipstick added to her amazing appearance.

She glanced at me, looking for approval. I had only 2 words for her, "Simply perfect."

Her face brightened, "I hope not to embarrass you with my presence."

"Mom, are you kidding me? I'll be plenty embarrassed when every man approaches me to find out if you have a sister he could date..."

She giggled, "Stop that. Thank you for being nice to me, but we both know you are biased."

I mumbled, "We'll see about that."

The drive took 40 minutes, and we were at the right place at 8:20. There were about 80 people in the large room. Ricky was the first one to spot us. He announced, "Hey, guys, look who's here - The groom with his beautiful bride."

Half the guests moved in our direction. A few players began talking to me about football, but the rest ogled Mom. She was surrounded by a large crowd and blushed profusely, raising her eyes desperately searching for me.

I knew it would happen and was ready to save her from the wolves around her. Only Ricky knew who she was, and I warned him to keep it a secret. I preferred people to think I was dating a mysterious cougar.

As I chatted with teammates and other fans, I slowly made my way toward Mom, ready to be her knight in shining armor. It took me a while, but eventually, I reached her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her toward the large cocktail bowl in one of the corners.

She smiled and said, "Thank you for saving me. I appreciate the curiosity and compliments, but they were too much. Many people around me were huge, and I was scared to be crushed by them."

I laughed, "Lady, many football players are big. I am a running back with the requirements of running fast, catching the ball, and not letting go, so I am tiny compared to most others. However, everybody here is very nice and will never dream of causing harm to anybody."

"Stevie, I believe you. Can I have a glass of the cocktail? My heart is racing like crazy."

I poured her the drink and hugged her, watching Ricky making his way toward us.

He saw Mom's pale face and grinned, "Eva, I apologize for the mob that encircled you before. I do not blame them. Your entrance was stunning, like that of a mature beauty queen, while the crowd is used to seeing spring chickens pretending to be pretty..."

Mom smiled, "Ricky honey, it's the second time you flatter me like no other. Are you trying to seduce me?"

He bowed, "If I only knew I had a chance with you and the young hunk nearby wouldn't kill me, I'd be happy to do it!"

She kissed his cheek, "You are sweet. Now go talk to your admirers. I am good now."

Subsequently, I showed Mom the timetable for the evening. After another half hour of mingling, our coach would give a speech thanking the owner and administration. Then, he would mention our greatest moments, highlighting the achievements of a few players. Later, the band would restart playing, encouraging the participants to dance.

Mom looked at me cautiously, "I like this dress, and I think it looks good on me, but you do not expect me to jump and shake in it, do you?"

"I was thinking about it and found a solution. Don't worry, everything will be OK."

Mom emptied 2 glasses of the punch before the coach grabbed the microphone and started talking, "Ladies and jerks, we are here tonight to celebrate the first place we earned with a lot of sweat and blood. I know I was tough on you, and many of my decisions you didn't like. To be honest, in retrospect, sometimes I agreed with you, but I'll never admit it." A noisy laugh was heard around the room as he continued, "Since I am still the boss, I am happy to announce that no player will be fired in the upcoming 3 months. The administration agreed that everybody on the team did everything he could, perhaps except for Reggie, who played well but complained all the time." Another roar from the crowd. "We are doing our best to add 3 players because of the ones on the injured list. I cannot finish without thanking the 3 exceptional players without whom we'd be at the bottom of the table: Harry Williams, currently the best linebacker in the league, who was voted 5 times on the list of the best of the week; Steve Clark, who outran every defensive player, scored more touchdown than anybody this season, and was selected 7 times as the best running back around, and last, our gifted quarterback, Ricky Jackson, who's ego is so big that I hate to mention his accomplishments. Like Steve, he was elected 7 times as the week's best-performer quarterback. These 3 players deserve extra credit, and I grant each of them a wish. Ricky, what would you like?"

Ricky fixed his eyes on Mom and announced, "I'd like a dance with Steve's gorgeous... date." All eyes were focused on Mom, whose face turned red-beet."

"Harry, what's yours?"

Harry smiled shyly, "I would like the same thing..." A big laugh from the crowd.

"Steve, every player ogles your beautiful lady. What is your wish?"

"I want the band to play 10 consecutive slow dance songs."

The coach grinned, "I think all 3 wishes can be fulfilled, assuming Steve agrees to loan his woman to others for a limited time only... Steve, will you?"

I gazed at Mom. Her blush was still very apparent. She whispered, "If it's slow music, I agree."

The music began playing, and Ricky approached us, "Eva, sorry to hit on you like that in public, but this is the only chance I have to dance with the most stunning woman I ever saw."

Mom giggled, "Ricky, when are you going to grow up? I'd blame your excessive compliments on bad eyesight, but with your ability on the court, it cannot be the reason."

Ricky looked at me, "Can't you convince her that I am serious?"

I chuckled, "Leave me out of it."

Next, Ricky took her hand, and they began dancing. Shortly after, other couples joined, and the couple disappeared among the dancers. They were together for 2 songs, and now and then, I saw Mom's head leaning on his chest. When the second song ended, they came toward me. Mom was grinning while Ricky looked shamefaced and disappeared immediately.

I wanted to ask Mom what happened, but then Harry showed up and humbly asked Mom to dance. She smiled and joined him on the floor. He towered over her and did his best to hug her lightly. I knew he wasn't a great dancer, but slow dance involved strolling more than dancing. After a single song, they returned, both smiling. Harry commented, "Your lady is a good dancer and very pretty."

She looked at him, "Thank you." She chugged another glass of the cocktail and sat by me.

A line of our players came by asking to dance with Mom. There were too many of them, and I said, "My girl will dance with at most 5 more guys. After that, she is mine for the last dances."

During the 5 dances that Mom was on the floor, I chatted with several fans and danced twice. She returned with glistening eyes, "I had a lot of fun. Everybody was very nice to me. You have no idea how being here built my self-confidence."

"I want to hear everything about it, but let's do it on the dance floor. I deserve to have a dance with my love, too."

Mom was slightly unstable, so I held her tight. She leaned on my shoulder and whispered, "I danced with Ricky, and he continued flirting with me on the floor. He hugged me, and I told him he already had me in his arms so he could behave normally. He blurted that my closeness to him was too dangerous. I didn't know what he was talking about and glanced at him. He pushed his groin toward me, and I felt his erection against my tummy. I started laughing and told him to concentrate on the many pretty young girls in the room, but he answered that he was mesmerized by me. Luckily, the second song ended before he came in his pants. Harry was the only one who danced with me without having sexual thoughts. All the other ones I danced with later tried to make contact between their chest and mine and became hard on the floor. Now, I know I have big breasts, and my cleavage may be too revealing, but for the life of me, I cannot understand men's reaction to massive fat tissue..."

"Dear, I get it very well. In fact, the only reason Harry didn't have a stiffy was because he is gay. Mom, get it through your stubborn mind: You are pretty, have a world-class figure, and are sexy as hell. You still underestimate yourself because of your unworthy husband, but most men can appreciate a treasure when they find it."

"Stevie, I'd kiss you right now, but Ricky is here, and he knows I am your mother... The dances, nice people, and alcohol made me very horny. How much longer do we need to stay here?"

"We'll walk and thank some players for their help, congratulate the owner and coach, and leave in half an hour."

Everybody we approached tried to prolong our stay. I mentioned my date was having a headache, and 45 minutes later, we managed to leave the crowded place.

In the car, Mom leaned on my shoulder, placed her palm on my groin, and murmured, "All evening long, I felt hard poles against my abdomen. It was encouraging to know men find me attractive, but I want to feel only one of them ravaging my body as soon as possible. Can you do it for me?"

I drove above the speed limit and was fortunate not to get caught. In the room, Mom tore my clothes off my body and knelt at my feet, bobbing my pecker rapidly.

I begged, "Please, let me shower first."

"No! I want your smelly odor and muscular body on top of me right now. I want you to fuck me hard and see stars in the process. N O W..."

I undressed her sweaty body, smelling her arousal. I lay her on the soft carpet, and within seconds, my tumescent cock was deep in her pussy, plowing its way in and out furiously. Her body shook under mine, and her screams were deafening. I hoped nobody was in the nearby rooms, although I thought the noise could reach much farther than that. Nobody interrupted us, and I continued savagely pounding her helpless, unresponsive body for 20 minutes before erupting deep in her womb.

We rested on the rug for several minutes before Mom wobbled, barely able to stand up, and said with a broad smile, "That's what I call a fuck made in heaven. I needed that. Thank you. And now, with your permission, I am going to shower."

I grabbed her hand, "This evening, you drank too much. I'll come with you and make sure you are safe there."

She smirked, "Am I safer with you or without you?"

I chortled, "With me there, you are less likely to fall and hurt yourself, but with a body like yours, especially those fantastic tits, I agree that there is no guarantee you won't be fucked again..."

She giggled, "Honey, I'll take the risk."

...

I led her to the shower and ensured the water temperature was appropriate. While under the pouring water, she sighed, "Stevie, I miss evenings like this. It was exciting, fun, and great!"

I started soaping her smooth skin and said, "I promise to make my lover's life enjoyable again, although every now and then, you'll have to pay with your body for my services."

Mom smiled, "Darling, can I pay you in advance?!..."