Oedipus Ch. 03

Story Info
In Universal Studios and the beach.
2.8k words
4.69
5.8k
20
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a beautiful day. The weather channel predicted 85 degrees and sunny in our area. After eating a good breakfast, I asked Mom what she wished to do on such a perfect day. Her response was short: The beach.

I smirked, "The bitch wants the beach."

She giggled, "Shame on you! Is that the way your mother taught you to treat your elderly? I am embarrassed for her. Anyway, is there a decent seashore you'd prefer?"

"There are many nice places to lounge on the seashore near LA. Personally, I prefer El Matador State Beach. It's about 1 hour drive away, but it's worth it. I'd rather go there later in the afternoon. Would you like to visit Universal Studios in the morning? It opens at 9 am today."

"Sure. I am a middle-aged woman who was treated as a young girl yesterday and will enjoy rides like a toddler today... Yeh!"

"Mom, Universal Park is more than just rides. The drive is about half an hour. Dress light, and let's go."

...

We arrived at opening time. There was a long line of people, and I had no intention of waiting in line for hours. Having good connections is important in life, especially in LA. Ricky's mother was a high-ranking person at Universal Studios. I called and asked her to help us. She made a phone call, and we were let in immediately. In return, I had to promise to visit them later this summer.

"Mom, would you like an early ride before everybody arrives, and the line becomes too long?"

"Choose a simple ride, and then we'll see what else the park has to offer."

"My suggestion: Start with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, ride the Flight of The Hippogriff, which is also part of Harry Potter's story, and end up with the Studio Tour."

"Stevie, you lead the way. I've read the first Harry Potter book but didn't follow. And I hope the ride is not too rough... The Studio Tour sounds interesting."

The journey of Harry Potter adventures was interesting, but at the finish, my mother said that too many events were new to her. She planned to read the other 6 books when she returned home. During the Flight of The Hippogriff, Mom leaned on me, chest first. She was scared to death, while for me, it was the most pleasurable ride ever... After the rollercoaster ride, I joked, "Mom, I like rides. Feeling your tits against me the whole time was something to remember. Shall we go again?"

She grinned, "Honey, I thought I was dying. The answer is definitely NO. However, if your main reason for repeating was feeling my bosom, we can find another way of letting you get your wish."

We both laughed. Next, we strolled toward the start of the Studio Tour. We loved it. The tram went through sets of famous movies, including Back To The Future, War of The Worlds, King Kong, Jurassic Park, and Fast and Furious. In the movies, everything looked so authentic and real, yet many scenes were recorded using fake sets and props!

After the tour, we grabbed a hotdog and soda and returned to the hotel. Back in the room, Mom winked and blurted, "In Universal, I refused a second ride, but now I am in the mood to give you a similar rush if you are still interested..."

I joked, "How can I refuse such an offer?"

"Any particular way you wish to feel my boobs this time?"

"I do, but you may be uncomfortable with it."

"Well, if you don't tell me, we'll never know, would we?"

"I'd love to... titfuck you..."

"Is this the wish you were scared of asking for? Darling, I think every woman with large breasts got similar requests multiple times in her lifetime. In my youth, some of my pursuers had the opportunity, but only one was doing it in a way we both enjoyed. And just to be clear, it wasn't your father... Honey, I'll be happy to accommodate your wish. For some reason, I think it will be my second time loving the act."

I sat on the bed's edge and glanced at Mom. She noticed it and performed a seductive striptease for me. The shoes came first, and her skirt followed. She slowly opened her blouse's buttons one by one, not taking her eyes from mine for a second. When her blouse fell to the floor, the D-cup lace bra could hardly contain her marvelous tits. She unclasped it, and the bra landed on her blouse. The breasts jolted forward, happy to be free at last. Her nipples looked hard already. Was it due to the air conditioning in the room? Was she aroused already? I didn't know the answer, but my prick didn't care - It began stiffening in my pants.

Mom jiggled her mammaries, and they swayed in a tempting way before my eyes. Her stare moved to my groin, and she smirked, "Stevie, something big is growing in your pants. I hope it's not a dangerous tumor. You better undress and let Mommy check you."

"Mom, your gorgeous tits are killing me. Before I die, I wish to cum once between your beauties."

"You are too pessimistic. If you are so obsessed with doing it, why only once?" And then she bounced them again. My cock extended further, ready for an attack.

She giggled, "Honey, we need to be careful. You may explode before achieving your goal."

"Woman, on the bed. Now!" She lay supine on her back with a little smile.

I undressed hurriedly and moved on top of her with my pole at full mast. Both of us were horny, but I was in the mood for a foreplay. I French kissed her, looping my tongue around hers with my hard member against her abdomen. Her tiny palm engulfed the shaft and caressed it. My lips moved down to the side of her neck, remembering her sensitive spot. She shivered slightly and whispered, "I can climax with your lips touching me right there!"

"Not yet!" Subsequently, I descended to her boobs and milked her left nipple.

She moaned and whispered, "Please, honey, come to Mama."

I moved up again, placed my knees on both sides of her chest, and my rod was now lodged between her twin peaks. Mom pushed both boobs together, trapping my organ in between. Next, her hands began working the orbs in circular movements around my penis while I shoved it back and forth. Her massive tits felt warm and smooth. Mom's squeezing the breasts together created perfect friction, and I felt I was closing in on my orgasm.

I warned her, "Mom, your tits are too sexy, and you work them fantastically! I am very close to cumming."

"Do it, son. I am ready for you."

My first jet landed on her chin and neck. Then she surprised me by bending her neck, with her chin touching her upper chest, and then opening her mouth. The second jet entered her mouth. She leaned forward some more, and the next time my pole appeared from between her tits, her lips closed on it, and my seed was welcomed in.

I continued pouring the slimy stuff into her accepting oral cavity while watching her astonishing performance.

In my original fantasy, I titfucked Mom and ended up ejaculating onto her neck and nipples. However, Watching her luscious lips enveloping my shaft and milking me was much more erotic and satisfying! When I was done, Mom licked the last drops and smiled, "Well, honey, did I do OK?"

"Are you crazy? What you did was the highlight of my life. Fucking your greatest assets and feeling your lips sucking my seed was an amazing experience. Thank you."

"You welcome."

"For me it was like visiting paradise, but now it's your turn. An oral for an oral." I moved down between her thighs and gazed at her wet labia. I grinned, "I like what I see: Your nectar is calling me, and I cannot refuse."

I licked it hungrily and heard her groan. My tongue slipped down onto her perineum and poked her puckered hole. She trembled, "Oh, honey..." And then she pushed her anus toward my tongue. I got the hint, and my tongue gently pierced her anus. Her quivering intensified.

Subsequently, my tongue moved back to her cunt lips. I lubricated my forefinger with her pussy juice and inserted it in her back hole. She whimpered and began riding my finger. I moved it circularly, dilating her sphincter in the process, and then penetrated with another finger. Mom's movements turned more erratic. She was on the verge of a major climax. It was the time to make it happen.

I pulled my 2 fingers from her anal canal and replaced them with my pinky and 4th finger. I followed by pushing the other 2 into her moist pussy with my thumb working her clitoris, and my tongue flutters nearby.

Seconds later, Mom exploded. Her body jerked wildly, and she screamed her lungs out, occasionally blurting half-coherent sentences: "Oh, GOD! It feeels soo good. I aaam in heaaaven..."

I continued my manual ministrations as my head moved up, and I whispered, "You are not in heaven yet, my love. I still need you here." I doubted she heard me and continued my hand job for a while. Mom's pulse rate increased exponentially, and after 20 minutes of continuous orgasm, I decided to slow down.

Mom's recovery took a long time. I caressed her body, feeling her respiration gradually return to normal. Opening her eyes, she looked at me and said, "Dear, it was a beautiful pleasure that lasted a long time. I felt the continuous pleasurable sensation was going to kill me. It felt so good - I was happy to die..."

"Not so fast, lady. I am not done with you yet."

She stared at me admiringly, "Where did you learn all these tricks? It took me many years to learn and enjoy some of these. Others I haven't experienced yet. Shall I call you Master-Fucker?"

"Mom, as long as I have access to your gorgeous body, you can call me any name you want."

"Honey, I am scared my body is getting turned on excessively by yours. I am afraid to need you too much. What will I do when you decide you are tired of me?"

I smirked, "It reminds me of what a smartass guy once said: I heard the sun will burn its fuel in 7 billion years. How will I survive then?"

"Honey, it's not a joke. You are a stud, and I am not getting younger."

"You convinced me, and I intend to use it to blackmail you: Either you let me abuse your wonderful body twice a day, or I'll tie you up and do it anyway..."

She chuckled, "I accept both options..."

...

We rested for an hour and then headed to El Matador State Beach. We arrived around 6 pm. The temperature was 80 degrees, with a mild breeze. I wore my Speedo and noticed Mom inspecting my package.

I giggled, "Are you concerned I'll lose my genitals in the water?"

"Not really. I just wanted to see how you look in a tight swimsuit. Honey, you are a handsome hunk!"

I waited for her to undress and show her bikini. It was clear she bought it as a set. The bottom part fit nicely on her cute bubble ass, but the top was at least one size too small. I had no problem with it - She looked very sexy in her bathing suit.

We carried our stuff and strolled along the sandy beach. It was beautiful and surrounded by impressive rocks. As we were looking for a place to put our blanket, we saw a couple of girls in their 20s walking topless on the shore. I smiled, "I forgot to mention that people consider El Matador a clothing-optional beach."

Mom stared at me, "Did you really forget, or did you have a deviant motive?"

I faked innocence, "Don't you trust me?"

"Honey, I love you with all my heart and know you'd rather die than let somebody hurt me. However, I get the feeling you'd love to see my tits make a scene here."

"Let me put it this way: If you feel comfortable without your top, I won't object..."

She laughed, "I knew it! It is obvious I messed up educating my child. What kind of mother grows a son who likes to expose her to others?..."

"A son who is in love with her and proud of her fantastic body."

She sighed, "Stevie, I know I don't look bad for my age, but the emphasis is 'my age.' I am not in my 20s, and you are pushing it."

"Mother, if you recall, I didn't ask you to undress. You asked me a question, and I answered. But to your comment about 'looking good for your age,' that is pure BS. You claim I am biased because we are family or I love you. Even if that was the reason, how would you explain the reaction of all the young men last night at the party?"

She remained silent.

"Mom, do you want me to put suntan lotion on your back?"

"No need. The sun is about to set in less than half an hour."

"It reminds me that this Malibu beach has one of the best sunset views around."

I saw her watching my face and inquired, "Is there something you want to talk to me about?"

"No." And then she unclasped her bikini top and sat down.

I ogled her familiar round tits and whistled, "Thank you, Mom."

She smiled, "I realized nobody knows me here, and you were so nice to me before that you deserved my gratitude."

"I always knew you were the best. These days, I learn you are also the prettiest and most attractive."

"I assume you flatter me too much because you expect me to walk with you on the shoreline. You wish to see the impression of my swaying boobs on men around."

"You read my mind. However, I swear I would have never mentioned that aloud..."

She giggled, "Stevie, after 2 days together, I learned so much about you. Just so that you know, I love everything about you, even your perverted mind."

"I wish I could say the same about you, Mom. I actually hate you for making me addicted to you..."

"You talk too much. Let's stroll along the shore. I'll look for interesting shells and explore the rocks while you have fun watching men reacting to me being topless."

I stood up, "It's not only 'other men' who will react to your stunning body."

She glanced at my groin, noticing the bulge, and laughed, "Lover, what am I going to do with you? You are insatiable."

We started walking and, along the way, met several other topless women, 2 were older than Mom. I said, "You see, you are not the only one with an exposed top."

"You are right, honey, but I am the only one with D-cups and bouncing breasts."

"And that's what I like about them."

She sighed, "My son is a pervert. Why do I agree to his ridiculous demands?"

"Because you love me. Another reason is you feel young and adventurous again."

She stared at my face, "I hate to admit it, but you are correct. I feel the need to relive again, and you push me in that direction."

"Mom, at least I hear one good thing about myself. Thank you."

She smiled but remained quiet.

She searched for shells, occasionally bending down. I noticed every man ogled her upper body. Some twisted funny to get a better view.

I was proud of her and happy; they were jealous of me for having her all to myself!

We continued strolling and stopped for a couple of minutes to observe the incredible sunset. As Mom watched the beautiful sight in awe, from the corner of my eye, I saw others with faces showing similar expression staring at Mom's tits.

I whispered to her, "Did you notice the competition?"

"What competition?"

"Everybody loves the sights. About 50% are impressed by the sunset and the other 50% by your tits."

She laughed loudly, and her boobs jiggled. I was sure Mom's act changed the percentages in her favor...

We left the beach around 8:30 pm. I hugged Mom's shoulder and said, "You were a good sport."

"Honey, get it into your head: You hooked me. I am yours and began thinking alike. Every now and then, my brain decides to fight, but it's a losing battle. Do you have a special plan when we get to the room?"

"The tent in my Speedo signals a need to invade the nearest hole. Unless we find a snake hole on the way to the car...