Oedipus Complexes Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gifts hubby a pair of her unsuspecting mom's panties.
8.7k words
4.63
11.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Sitting on the couch and reading a book, Emilie Gates was eagerly awaiting the return of her husband. Richard had spent the weekend out of town celebrating a friend's birthday. She loved him very much and couldn't wait for him to come home. Although it hadn't been his celebration, she had prepared a very special gift for him. Excited for what was to come, she had re-read the same passage several times, unable to focus on the words.

Emilie was a beautiful woman of average height, a trim figure with a 32B bust, perfectly proportioned to her slim frame and shapely legs. Long black hair tied up in a ponytail and with a minimum of make-up she looked like the girl-next-door type but with something of a hidden wild side. Dressed in jeans and a fluffy pink jumper, she closed her book at the sound of a car door closing on the driveway.

Heart rate picking up in anticipation, she stood from the couch. From outside she heard the thuds of her husband kicking off his shoes and dropping his bag. After a brief moment Richard walked through the door into the living room. Emilie jumped into his arms immediately, planting a kiss on his mouth. Tall and thick of body, Richard was a burly man working in the construction industry. Always excited by his sheer physical presence, Emilie enjoyed kissing her husband even with stubble from the weekend away.

'How was the party, honey?' Emilie asked, hands on his shoulders, his strong arms wrapped around her. 'Did you have a good time?'

Richard planted a kiss of his own on his wife's lips, full and shaded a light girly pink. 'It was good. I had a great time.'

'Well, I think you're about to have an even better time,' the excited woman said.

Hand behind her husband's head, she pulled him down for another kiss. There was far more passion this time. Emilie's mouth pressed to Richard hungrily. Pushing through pink lips, her tongue slid into the man's mouth where it coiled and writhed with his. A moan came from the woman as she was pulled to the man's hard body, was crushed to it. Between them she felt a swelling hardness. Breaking the kiss, there was a devilish smile on her face.

'I want to suck your cock,' the horny wife said, voice husky as she looked up into his eyes, her own twinkling.

'Babe, I ain't gonna stop ya,' Richard replied with a smirk. God I love my wife, he thought.

Kneeling before her husband, Emilie unbuckled his belt. Well practiced fingers unbuttoned his jeans, could feel the weighty bulge of her favourite toy within. Looking up into his heated gaze, she slowly pulled the zipper down, the sound loud in the room. She then tugged his pants and shorts down. Sitting back on her heels, Emilie savoured the view: her manly husband with his pants around his ankles, cock rapidly growing, his ball sack hanging behind. It was a view that never failed to arouse her.

My god, I love that dick, she thought. Richard was blessed with a large manhood, one that when at full-mast was a filling length, thick and veiny. Topped by a comfortable rounded crown it completed Emilie when she took it. And she took it often and willingly. Although Richard didn't approve she had named it 'Dickie'. Every couple of weeks she enjoyed keeping his curly bush trimmed. If I didn't do it, he certainly wouldn't.

Looming over his wife, Richard watched as Emilie's fingers wrapped around him. With a gentle yet firm touch she tugged the member. It pulsed, stiffening with each beat of her husband's heart, the head solidifying, warmth already radiating from it. Moving the prick aside, she cupped the hanging scrotum. Lifting the loose fleshy pouch she fondled her husband's full testicles. Sure feels like there's a load in there. I can't wait to get it all. Leaning closer her nose grazed the sack as she sniffed the scent of sweaty meaty balls. Wonderful, she thought, inhaling the aroma. I love the way he smells.

Keeping her man's balls cupped in one hand, fingers lightly scratching them, the other pulled his weighty phallus down to her lips. Lovingly she kissed the tip then all around the crown before closing her lips over the head and sucked. Saliva filling her mouth she began to hungrily blow her husband. Tugging the shaft she drew more between her lips, sliding further down the shaft with each bobbing head movement. Having missed playing with the meaty thing, the loving wife was glad to have her husband back in her mouth.

'Yeah, baby, that feels good,' Richard sighed, hips pushing forward, forcing more into the sucking orifice.

With each successive suck and stroke the man's cock was thickening and lengthening and soon at full attention. The smell and taste of the member, its throbbing beneath her fingers, occupied her senses, stoked the flames of her own desire. Large paws fell atop her bobbing head. Holding his wife still, Richard began to thrust, fucking her beautiful face, her sexy mouth. Own hands dropping to her knees, Emilie kept sucking as her husband enjoyed her oral talents.

'Yeah, Emmy. Fuck, I missed this over the weekend,' the hubby said, eyes closed as he steadily thrust back and forth.

Reluctantly pulling the cock from her face after a few minutes, Emilie leaned back on her heels. 'Sit,' she ordered. Once Richard was seated she helped him remove his pants and shorts before shuffling between his legs. Shoving her face into his crotch she lovingly licked his sweaty nuts, tongue lapping at the loose flesh and playing with the heavy balls. Emmy savoured the texture against her face as she nipped licked and sucked her man's ball bag. Stroking the red hot poker of his dick in one hand, she pulled his sack with the other, stretching the pliable skin. As she kissed and licked the taut pouch she was rewarded by the sounds of her husband moaning happily. Saliva gathered on her tongue, she lapped at the scrotum.

'Yeah baby, suck my balls,' Richard said, looking down at his hot wife.

Obliging happily, the raven-haired wife captured a large testicle, taking it into her mouth. Sucking it gently, her tongue applied a soft massage as well. Swapping to its brother she gave it equal treatment. All the while her other hand moved on the rigid member, thumb running over the tip with each stroke, now moist with pre-cum.

'Emmy, do the teeth thing,' Richard asked, voice husky now, gaze focused on the woman busy at his crotch.

Releasing her man's rod from her hand and his balls from her mouth, Emilie took hold of his sack, now shiny wet with her saliva. Pinching the soft skin between fingers and thumbs she stretched it tight again. This time though she closed her little white teeth on the flesh before scraping them back, scratching her man playfully again. Richard groaned blissfully, grateful he married such a wonderful woman.

As much as she loved her hubby's balls, it was his tool she wanted now. Holding the pole by the base, her mouth opened wide, lips sliding over the head. Leaning forward allowed Emilie to take more of her husband, filling her oral pocket with the taste she favoured so much. Body rocking as her head bobbed up and down, she delighted in sucking Richard off.

'Damn, Emmy, you suck that cock so good,' Richard hissed, a meaty paw on her black-haired head, guiding her up and down. 'Take your panties off, baby. Let me smell them while you suck my cock,' he demanded a few moments later.

With a long drawn-out sucking, the young wife pulled her mouth up the shaft and over the top, lips tight to the crown. With a loud pop she released her man from her sexual grip. Standing, she tugged on her fluffy pink jumper, pulling it up and off, revealing a pair of beautiful boobs, sitting firm on her chest, topped with little nipples and light areola. Unbuttoning her jeans she skinned them down her legs. Kicking them away left her standing there naked, bald little pussy shining with arousal.

'Sorry honey, I'm not wearing any today. But...' Large blue eyes looking at him with an evil glint she said, 'I've got a gift for you.' Reaching under a coffee table, she produced a pink-and-white Victoria's Secret box.

'What's this?' Richard asked, taking the proffered package.

'Open it and see,' Emilie replied as she knelt back down between her husband's legs. As her hubby pulled on the bow securing the box, she pulled his tool back between her lips and resumed lavishing it with attention.

Curious look upon his face, Richard opened the box. Resting on pink tissue paper was a sealed Ziploc bag. Through the clear packet he saw a pair of sky blue panties. A dawning expression of understanding on his chiselled face, he glanced down at his cock-sucking wife. Often when he was due to spend time away on business Emmy would slip a pair of used panties into his luggage to enjoy. But he'd only just got back from a trip and the box was an unusual addition. Richard opened the Ziploc and retrieved the underwear. Holding them up revealed them to be a pair of lacy hipsters and not ones he'd seen before. Bringing them to his face he inhaled deeply.

'Oh wow, Emmy, these smell great,' he exclaimed, taking another sustained inhalation. 'They smell strong. Fucking fantastic.' From his crotch came a throaty moan of acknowledgement as the fellatio continued unabated. Opening the blue panties to inspect the gusset he was taken aback by a very crusty cotton panel. Thick streaks of dried pussy cream coated the entire gusset, turning it stiff and emanating the alluring aroma. Pressing them to his face he smelled his gift again. 'Damn, these smell amazing.'

A boiling sensation of arousal filled Emilie Gates' body as she watched her husband sniffing the well-worn panties. Delivering a salacious blowjob, sucking and stroking her husband's dick, Emilie knew she'd pleased her hubby. Under her fingers she could feel his throbbing, a stronger pulse racing through the shaft each time he took another deep sniff of the lacy hipsters.

Pulling the tool from her lips, she asked with a teasing tone, 'Do you like them?'

'Babe, these smell great,' Richard replied before taking another sustained sniff. The crusty gusset was pressed tight to his nose, scratching his skin, nostrils flaring as the pungent musky scent crowded his senses.

'They're my mom's.'

'What?' Richard gasped, shocked by the unexpected revelation. Emmy gave a great big grin, still stroking his cock as he continued to hold the dirty underwear to his face.

Keeping her hand stroking 'Dickie', occasionally dipping her head to run her tongue over the tip to swipe up drops of pre-cum and popping it into her mouth for a quick suck, Emilie Gates began to tell her husband of what she'd been up to over the weekend.

***

Emilie was a wonderful wife, devoted to her husband. Broadminded, she was open to experimenting in the bedroom or wherever else the horny couple found themselves feeling amorous. Together they had experimented and learned to enjoy a variety of experiences and kinks. There were two particular kinks that Richard had had since boyhood, and Emilie was happy to indulge him.

The first of these fetishes was used underwear. Richard loved to smell a woman's dirty panties, pantyhose and bras. Not limiting himself to under things, he'd sniff anything worn by a hot female. Emilie had learned it was a fetish he'd developed as a child when he saw a friend sniffing his mother's panties and had eventually tried it himself, curiosity peaked by what he'd seen. And that had led to his other kink: incest.

Richard had rapidly gone from smelling his mother's used underwear to fantasising about her. These fantasises had persisted and had resulted in some great roleplay sex with Emilie after they'd married and she'd learned of his tastes. She would take on the mantle of his mother, calling him 'son' and 'my boy' while referring to herself as 'mommy' as they had sex. Both got off on it and it stirred Emmy's imagination.

And they both enjoyed his panty fetish. Having learned of it while they were first dating, Emmy had let him smell her underwear when they were on a date or he would visit her home. Seeing the burly man getting turned on by her private perfume really excited her. It made her feel womanly, sexy and desired. After getting married he longer had to purloin her undies, although he still went hunting through the laundry basket. Although not a submissive man, Richard would happily spend time kneeling before his wife while she watched TV or surfed the web, sniffing her crotch, whether she was dressed or down to lingerie. And he loved it when his wife would sit on his face, especially after she'd had a workout and still wore leggings.

Alongside his familial fetish, Richard also enjoyed MILF and Cougar pornography. Amongst his favourite adult stars were Julia Ann who was similar in looks and stature to his mother and Diana Prince, a woman who had a striking resemblance to Kristina, Emilie's own mom. Mother and daughter were also quite similar in appearance. Emilie had wondered from time to time if her husband ever fantasied about her mom when they had sex, especially when roleplaying.

They were a perfect couple, he very masculine, her very feminine, and deeply in love. Wanting to give Richard a special gift to show her feelings for him, it had wracked her brains as to what would fit the bill. Then an idea had struck like lightning: the devoted wife decided she would gift him a pair of her own mother's used panties.

Kristina Keary was a very beautiful woman, something Emilie appreciated sharing her features as she did. Standing at 5ft 9in she was tall, slim figured and exceedingly long legs making her appear even taller. Arresting combination of long straight black hair and blue eyes, she was an attention getter. Girly and somewhat shy and submissive in nature, after her divorce Kristina had decided to enhance her bust to help recover her confidence. With her new 36C chest, she was a true knockout.

The out-of-town birthday bash Richard was attending presented the perfect opportunity. Claiming she didn't want to spend the time alone, Emilie had called her mother and arranged to spend the weekend with her. Dressed in a short yellow summer dress, the young woman walked up to the door carrying an overnight bag. Dropping the carryall to the ground, she rang the bell.

When Kristina Keary answered she was dressed in black leggings and comfortable white hoodie. Her rich black hair was up at the back and even without make-up she was naturally beautiful. Emilie immediately gave her mother a warm embrace, throwing her arms around the other woman. Through their clothing Emilie could feel their breasts touching. Testing her resolve, daughter hugged mother tighter, forcing her natural chest to her mom's enhanced bust. Feeling them squash together excited Emilie, a spark of electricity in her panties.

Can I be sexual with my own mother? Yes, she thought, determined to carry out her plan.

A mildly confused expression appeared on Mrs Keary's face at the hug but quickly evaporated. She was happy to spend time with her wonderful daughter.

As part of her plan Emilie Gates had taken Kristina to a mall and they spent a pleasant day shopping. Swanning around the stores, they had both chosen to purchase new dresses and they just had to get matching shoes. Seeing Victoria's Secret, Emilie had insisted they should purchase new underwear to complete their new outfits. Kristina had chosen a set of lacy sky-blue hipster panties and bra. Taking note of her mother's purchase, Emmy bought a matching set, ensuring her mom didn't see her choice. After a wonderful afternoon the pair returned to Kristina's home.

Purchasing matching underwear had been the first part of her plan. Now Emilie set about getting her mother relaxed. Sat on a large comfortable couch in her mother's home, throughout the evening they shared a couple bottles of wine and expensive chocolates while chatting over a forgettable romcom movie. If mom is anything like me she'll loosen up under the alcohol, the devious daughter thought. The naughty Mrs Gates ensured she didn't drink too much while encouraging her parent to enjoy herself. It wasn't long before the sultry Mrs Keary was quite relaxed.

'Mom, why don't you show me the outfit you bought today? I'd love to see it,' Emilie said enthusiastically.

'Why not. Yes, let's see it all together,' Kristina giggled. Putting her half-full glass of wine on a coffee table, she disappeared upstairs.

Giving her mom's glass a generous top-up, Emilie considered the next step. She needed her mother to wear the panties purchased earlier in the day. Hopefully she'll put them on. What if she doesn't though? she pondered.

Soon Mrs Keary returned wearing a loose olive off-the-shoulders mini dress. It set off the now freed long black hair and her natural colouration. She looked stunning. The black platform heels on her feet made the already shapely legs look even better. Unable to miss them, Emilie immediately noted the twin poking studs of erect nipples.

Excellent! The wine is doing its work. Mom's getting horny, the daughter thought. But what about the panties?

'So, what do you think?' Kristina asked her daughter, legs moving as she gave a little pose, arms thrown out.

'Wow, mom. You look fantastic! Give me a twirl,' Emilie said enthusiastically. Kristina playfully obliged, letting her daughter take in the sexy vision. 'No bra? Naughty, naughty,' Emilie giggled and waved her wine glass in salute.

'Not with this dress. It wouldn't go with it,' the older woman said, looking down her body as her fingers brushed her bare shoulders.

'Please tell me you at least put the panties on, mother!' Emilie playfully scolded.

'Of course I did. I'm not a slut, young lady,' Kristina replied just as playfully but with a slight slur as she resumed her seat on the couch, knees and ankles together.

Yes! My plan's working, thought the excited daughter.

Despite having happily participated in incest-play with her husband and his fantasies, the young Mrs Gates and never considered anything like that with her own parents. Yet here she was, planning to molest her mom. Sitting next to her beautiful mother, she kept glancing at the hard nipples, the long legs, all in anticipation. Under the short summer dress she wore, hidden by her bra, Emilie's own nipples were stiff and aching. Between her legs her little pussy felt warm as it moistened with anticipation, a low throbbing had started.

Having put on another movie, the increasingly aroused daughter opened another bottle of wine. Making it look like an accident, she dropped the cork, nudging it towards her mother's feet. Pretending to search for the errant topper she got down on her knees.

'Can you move your feet, mom. Damn things gone under the couch,' Emilie said. Just as she'd hoped, Kristina moved her feet and inadvertently flashed her kneeling daughter. Excellent, she is wearing the new panties, she thought, looking up her parent's short dress, between her sexy long legs and seeing blue lace. It was tightly stretched over the mature woman's pussy, the outline of her privates discernable. 'Thanks, I got it.' Resuming her seat Emmy topped up Kristina's glass again. A twinkle in her shining eyes was an evil glint on her otherwise innocent looking countenance.

As the evening wore on Emilie found herself increasingly impassioned. While the original plan had been to secure a special gift for her husband Richard, she was finding her intentions were becoming ever more focused on being sexually intimate with her parent. Richard had an Oedipus complex in regard to his mother and now Emilie was developing one of her own.

After two movies and nearly two bottles of wine, most of it drunk by herself, Kristina Keary was clearly intoxicated and very sleepy. Having moderated her own intake, Emmy was feeling a buzz from the wine but remained mostly sober. Throughout the evening she'd witnessed the body language of the mature beauty on the couch next to her, responding to some of the more racy scenes in the movies. Kristina's nipples had remained erect all night, clearly poking through the olive dress. During a particularly steamy scene on the TV, her thighs had been unconsciously rubbing together, made all the more obvious by the shortness of the dress and the length of the shapely pins.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers