Oedipus Complexes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women collapsed against the mattress, panting as they tried to catch their respective breaths. Slipping the fingers from her still twitching hole, Emilie raised them to her face to smell them. A shudder ran through her sexy frame as she smelt the combination of motherly and daughterly girl cum, the fluid shining on the fingers. Closing her eyes and moaning in exaltation, she sucked the incestuous cocktail, savouring the tangy flavour.

I can't believe I just made mom cum and now I'm smelling and tasting it, Emmy thought as quivers ran up and down her spine.

'I love you mom,' she whispered. Leaning over the supine lady, Emmy planted a kiss on Kristina's lips, chaste. Looking at the familial face, Emmy was struck by just how beautiful she looked: cheeks rosy with a warm blush, a contented smile on full lips. Pressing their lips together, she kissed her mother harder this time. With licentious passion her tongue forced its way into the receptive mouth. She was delighted when the intrusion was met by a slowly moving tongue, gently coiling around one another, sliding together.

As she made out with her slumbering parent, the violating daughter once again slid her hand down to the silky panties. Recalling why she had arranged the evening, she pressed the underwear to the drenched cunny of her mother, ensuring they soaked up the older woman's rich cum for her husband, for Kristina's son-in-law. Wow mom, you came so much, Emilie thought as her fingers slowly caressed a throbbing vagina through the now ruined lingerie. Just what she wanted to gift her loving husband.

Laying there as she let the ripples of her climax fade away she tried to catch her breath. Emilie couldn't help recounting what she'd just done. I've just frigged my mother off. What will Richard say when I tell him? What would mom say if she woke up right now? What a slut I am. A nasty incestuous dyke slut.

As she giggled the taste of motherly climax tickled her taste buds. Something she hadn't considered until now occupied her foggy brain. Looking at the sleeping cougar, taking in her beauty, feeling a mix of love and a new found lust for her, Emilie came to a decision. It was something she now wanted to do. I've come this far.

Climbing from the bed, the visitor yanked the comforter off, dropping it to the floor. On the mattress was Mrs Keary, naked but for hipster panties. Legs open, Emilie could make out the gusset of the underwear clinging wetly to the shapes of the satisfied pussy beneath. It was drenched by her mother squirting into them. She cums like me.

Moving each ankle in turn, Emmy spread her mother's legs wide, creating room between them. Crawling back onto the bed, she lay down between her mom's legs. Leaning forward until her face was barely an inch from the fragrant crotch, she could smell warm skin and pussy juice. Emilie felt an almost overwhelming urge to bury her face into the sky-blue panties. But they're for Richard. Instead she hooked her fingers into the hipsters, pulled them aside revealing her mother's steamy twat, hot, wet and open before her.

The vulva was still engorged from Emmy's ministrations, smooth inner lips spread and shining in the limited light. Peeking from under its fleshy hood was the clity, the little button appeared to be seeking attention. Fingers moving either side Emmy spread her mother's snatch open, fully exposing the inner surfaces, the opening to the vagina. I came from there. The thought came unbidden, spiking Emmy's pulse. Inhaling again, she sniffed it, sniffed her mom's privates. Then something caught her eye.

'A butt plug!' she gasped, seeing the circular end decorated with pink jewel inset. 'Mom, you're an anal girl just like me!'

Incredibly turned-on by the discovery, she couldn't help pressing against it. Fascinated, she watched her mom's body react, the hidden anus twitching, making the plug wiggle. 'Cool.'

So close to the older woman's open crotch, the aroma of pussy was strong. Inching closer Emmy planted a kiss on the clit. From above came a sigh, soft and warm. Extending her tongue Emilie flicked the sensitive spot, tasted her mother directly for the first time. Knowing what she herself liked, Emilie gently probed the sensitive area, tongue tip gently circling the nerve-rich bud. Lips closing in around, she lightly suckled, pleasuring it.

More than anything she wanted to shove her tongue into the steamy depths of the ripe gash. Tensing her tongue she did exactly that, plunging into the tight hole. Tasting her mother made Emmy burn with incestuous desire. Lashing around, she eagerly explored the female centre, licking around the quivering entrance to the birth canal she'd originated from, noisily sucking the labia. Planting kisses all over the shiny pink slit, her lips closed around the stiff clit and suckling hungrily, like she'd fed from her mom's nipple earlier.

Sucking and slurping she licked her mom out, savouring the spicy flavour, face soon greased by the feminine essence. The space between Kristina's legs was steamy with the smell of her arousal and the heat from her writhing body. Emilie kept going, could feel her mother building towards another climax. Recalling why she was doing this she quickly pulled the panties back into place. Latching onto her mother's clit, she suckled it furiously through the lacy material. Finding the end of the butt plug, she kept pushing against her, butt fucking her mom as she lashed and nipped her clit.

Mrs Keary was moving agitatedly on the bed, pelvis rolling, lean torso undulating. Still asleep, her breathing was harsh, panting. A hand reached down, placed on Emilie's head, holding her to the gyrating crotch. Encouraged, the daughter suckled harder, jabbed the butt plug faster and harder, blasting the stuffed butthole and brought her mom to another climax. Against her chin she felt the powerful throbbing, pulsing of her mom's cunt convulsing. Suddenly she sensed an increase in wetness as her mother squirted again, directly into the soggy gusset of the sky-blue hipsters.

After several moments the recumbent mother's movements slowed, orgasm withdrawing. After her daughter climbed from between her legs, the space vacated, Kristina's legs slowly closed. There was a small smile on her luscious lips, but one of pure bliss.

Standing over her mother, Emmy pulled her mother's underwear tighter to her body, wanting to ensure they would soak up as much of the rich girly cream as they could during the remainder of the night.

Pulling the comforter over her slumbering mother, Emmy returned to the guest bedroom to get some sleep herself.

***

Waking from a restful sleep, the houseguest went to the kitchen. Looking through the window she saw Kristina sitting out on the back porch having some breakfast. Perfect. Before she could be spotted, the younger woman grabbed a Ziploc bag from a drawer and headed back to her mom's bedroom. Spying the laundry hamper, she mentally crossed her fingers and raised the lid. On top was the olive dress her mother had purchased and worn last night. Beneath them were the sky-blue hipsters.

Checking she was alone, she picked up the panties. Inspecting the gusset, Emmy was surprised to discover the gusset was still wet to the touch. Did mom have a wank this morning? she wondered. Touching the sticky mess, a string of viscous fluid pulled between her finger and the panties. 'Horny slut,' she giggled before licking her fingertip.

Smiling to herself, she deposited the dirty underwear into the transparent pouch. Dashing to the guest room the young woman hid the pouch in her overnight bag. Now for the cover-up, she thought. Retrieving the duplicate pair of hipsters she'd purchased without being seen, Emmy dropped them in the hamper before taking the laundry downstairs to the utility room. Moving quickly she put the clothes into the washing machine and started it running.

When mom takes the washing out she'll have no idea I've stolen her dirty panties now. Walking back into the kitchen she was greeted by her mother.

'Morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?' Kristina asked, pecking her daughter on the cheek.

'I did, thanks mom. You look happy this morning,' Emilie said. Her mother definitely looked happy and quite relaxed. You did play with yourself!

'Yes. I guess a good day with my daughter - and too much wine - helped me to sleep very well,' Kristina replied.

'Aw, thanks mom. Oh, by the way, I put a load of washing in the machine. I figured after the wine last night you might not feel like doing it this morning.'

'Thank you sweetheart,' Mrs Keary said, a light blush appearing on her cheeks, very much aware of the state her new panties had been in when she'd woken this morning. I must have masturbated in my sleep again, Kristina thought, unaware of the truth of it. And I must have climaxed so hard, I damn near ruined those hipsters.

***

As she'd recounted her adventure, Emilie Gates had straddled her husband, sinking herself down on his big stiff dick. Richard's hands on her waist helped lift her up before she came crashing down, impaling her tight and hungry pussy over and over again.

Her tale told, Emmy refocused on fucking her wonderful hubby. Scooping the hipster panties from the couch where they'd been dropped she handed them back to him.

'Richard, I want you to sniff my mom's panties, her cummy crusty dirty panties.'

Placing her hands on broad manly shoulders, the dutiful wife began bouncing on his cock faster. Riding energetically, she watched as Richard held the undies to his face, both saw and heard his deep inhalations. Pistoning in and out of her, Emilie could feel the manhood throbbing dangerously.

Richard knew his wife, knew she wouldn't lie to him. But is this part of a fantasy play? he wondered. Checking the label inside the blue panties he saw they were the wrong size for his wife, but perfect for his mother-in-law. And the smell isn't quite the same.

'These really are your mom's!' Richard said before returning his nose to the perfumed gusset.

'Yes. Do you like them? Do you like the smell of my mother's pussy? The smell of her cum?' Emmy asked breathing hard, getting closer.

Planting her feet on the couch Emilie rocked her hips, riding her bronco. Repositioned, she began riding Richard harder, faster. 'Dickie' was slicked by the copious flow of twat juice. Obscene squelchy sounds and grunts and moans filled the living room as the pair fucked harder.

'Are you thinking about my mom?' she playfully asked, leaning forward to whisper into his ear. 'Are you thinking about having my mom ride your big thick cock, Richard?'

Richard couldn't reply, his head going light as he sniffed the whiffy panties over and over while his sexy wife fucked him enthusiastically, racing towards orgasm.

'Fuck me, Richard. Fuck me and think of my mom, or your mom, but fuck me! Come on baby, mommy needs it so bad.'

The thought was too much for Richard. With a grunt he shot off into his wife's clutching gripping cunt. Crashing down, engulfing him fully, her hips moved erratically, body juddering as she creamed all around his throbbing shaft. Emilie Gates screeched loudly, echoing around the room as her husband filled her womb with his hot salty seed. Along the length of her sex she rippled, milking her man for every drop, draining his balls. Emmy took the lot, thirsty pussy drinking deeply.

Collapsing onto her husband, the beautiful wife's sweaty body pressed to his, their heartbeats racing together as they panted, gasping for breath. Face close to Richards, Emilie Gates could smell the crusty panties, the scent of her mother's now stale orgasm.

'Am I to take it you enjoyed that?' she smirked.

Richard could barely nod and mutter, 'Yes.'

As the couple sat there, bathing in the afterglow of sex, a new idea struck Mrs Gates. Something that would enhance their next roleplay session.

End of story.