Oedipus Realized

Story Info
Tragedy opens the forbidden door.
2.6k words
4.35
40.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freud proposed his "Oedipus Complex" idea over a century ago. While most of this has been debunked by later scholars in the field, there are some elements that have validity. It is not unusual for a male to have sexual feelings for his mother at some point, but this is almost always stays in the realm of fantasy. On rare occasion, however, a catalyst can bring two people together, despite what society considers acceptable norms or taboos.

I confess that I, too, had these feelings at various times in my adult life. Accidentally seeing her changing, watching her naked body stand there with her having no knowledge of it. It was a vision that intruded into my mind on occasion. I thought it merely a flight of fancy, but it persisted. When I moved away from home at 22, my focus turned to establishing myself on my own.

In 1983, barely a year later, we lost my father. She was devastated, but despite me being so far away, family and friend support got her through it. And then, as if fate were playing a cruel game, one of the people who helped her through those dark times, and indeed her best friend, my aunt, passed away two years later. I was 25, and returned home to be with her, taking not only bereavement leave but an additional week vacation to try and help her through things. The day after the funeral was a quiet one. You could see the pain and anguish on her face, but she tried her best to be positive. It didn't work very well, all things considered. Lots of tears were shed that morning, and into the afternoon.

Mid afternoon, she opened a bottle of wine, and we sat talking, recounting some of the wonderful memories from years past. She spoke of the times during the last year or so when my aunt was one of the critical factors that kept her emotionally stable. Tearfully, she wondered how she was going to carry on after this. During that hour or so, we polished off the bottle of wine, and at one point, she was sitting on the sofa and just hung her head and began to sob uncontrollably. I put my arm around her, trying my best to comfort her, holding her tightly and speaking softly. Eventually, her tears began to subside. She stood up, slowly and unsteadily making her way to the bathroom.

When she returned, she stood motionless in the hallway, leaning on the wall for support, her head down, and began to cry again. I immediately got up, wrapping my arms around her tightly, rubbing her back and softly stroking her hair. We stood there for many minutes, and as she lifted her head slightly, I gently kissed her forehead. Her forehead was warm, her faced flushed with all the tears she had shed, and she buried her head into my shoulder. I continued rubbing her back, running my fingers through her hair, doing what I could to try and bring her some semblance of comfort.

She had stopped crying, and she straightened up slightly, looking at my chest and placing her hands there for a moment, gently rubbing her way up to my shoulders and back again. Barely 5 feet tall and 100 pounds soaking wet, she showed surprising strength as her hands moved to and gripped the side of my arms. She raised her head to look directly at me, a strange look on her face. Slowly she disengaged herself from my grasp, her gazed fixed on me. She wordlessly took my hand, and led me down the hallway into the bedroom.

Once there, we stood motionless face to face for several moments, before her hands slowly began to unbutton my shirt. I felt a flush of excitement and arousal, and a growing hardness between my legs. By the time the shirt was removed, and she started to unclasp and unzip my pants, I was fully stiff, and it was very noticeable through my underwear. She slowly pulled her blouse over her head, and unzipped and removed her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her pantyhose was removed, along with my socks, and we stood face to face with only our undergarments on. She had an almost apologetic look on her face as we embraced tightly, holding that embrace for a few minutes. She gently kissed my neck and my shoulder, and pulled her head slightly away. I responded by doing the same, and also briefly nibbling on her ear before kissing my way from the side of her neck to her throat, causing some deep sighs from her. I continued, moving slowly around her, kissing the nape of her neck and between her shoulders.

She moaned softly, pushing herself backward slightly into me. My fingers lightly traced down her arms, running down to her waist and legs before my hands gently gripped her thighs and remained there for a few moments. Then, very slowly, almost teasingly, I ran them up her body, finally coming to rest on her chest, softly squeezing her small breasts through her bra. She moaned, much louder this time, dipping her head back into my shoulder. I brought my hands behind her, working to unclasp her bra, and then gently sliding it off her shoulders and down her arms, and it fell to the floor as my hands returned to her chest.

Her small breasts boasted rigid, slightly pointed nipples that I cupped in the palms of my hands. Her soft cries became louder as each nipple was teased in turn, with gentle flicks, pinches and twists from my fingers. My right hand descended down, and quickly slipped inside her panties, causing a loud guttural grunt as she squeezed her legs together. My finger worked it's way further, finding her clit, and when I began to slowly manipulate it, she cried out and turned quickly to face me. We kissed intensely, passionately, feverishly. Underwear and panties were removed quickly, and the frenzied kissing continued. She, quite suddenly and unexpectedly, stopped kissing me and broke the embrace, pushing me to a seated position on the bed.

Immediately, she dropped to her knees, spreading my legs apart and bringing her head towards what was now a throbbing erection. Her hand grasped it tightly, stroking it a few times before lowering her head downward and encircling it with her mouth, her tongue a flurry of activity as it swirled over and around the head as she started to suck furiously. I leaned back slightly, my hands pressed against the bed, and felt the rise inside me very quickly. I was almost gasping for breath, and loudly groaned as I felt it welling up inside. "I'm...I'm...", I stammered, but she already knew, wrapping her arms around my hips while continuing to suck and lick at a torrid pace. I could not contain myself any longer, crying out as the first spurt of cum erupted. She moaned, continuing to suck and lick as a second, and then a third spurt filled her waiting mouth. She continued sucking and licking until I started to soften, then slowly removed her mouth and stood up in front of me.

I raised myself off the bed, and moved my head towards her. She balked, trying to back away. "Wait...let me...mmph...", and I pressed my lips tightly against hers before she could finish her sentence. She pressed her hands against me briefly, before slowly relenting, then embracing my shoulders tightly. We stood there kissing for several moments before she once again pushed away, turning back the covers on the bed and laying in the center of it. I followed, kneeling between her spread legs as her hands reached out for me. Our fingers intertwined, and she pulled me downward, outstretching her arms fully. When I pressed down more firmly, she squirmed and groaned, as if she was aroused at the notion of being pinned down. And as my head dipped toward her chest, it rose to meet me.

I worked each of her reddened and swollen nipples in turn, licking and flicking with my tongue, pursing my lips around them firmly and slowly pulling back, with her groaning and slightly thrashing about at the feeling, I moved my head downward, coming to rest between her legs, and began a light, slow flicking of her clit. She gasped, taking hold of my head with both hands. As I started going faster and harder, she began to verbally urge me on, moaning and crying out when I touched an overly sensitive area. It took several minutes, but eventually she was completely unrestrained in her movements, and I wrapped my arms around her hips and tried to work faster and harder with my tongue.

She convulsed several times, lifting herself part way up to a sitting position to look at me, her mouth agape in a silent cry, before flopping back down on the bed and grasping the comforter tightly in her hands. Her back arched, and she cried out loudly as a very intense orgasm overwhelmed her, her head snapping quickly side to side. I continued licking as it slowly subsided, feeling the rigidity between my legs aching to be inside her. She started to twist her body, crying out slightly. "Baby...no...", she cried, "it's too...sensitive...", now squirming more feverishly. I continued licking feverishly, hearing her cries turn to slight shrieks, a strained and almost panicked look on her face.

I stopped abruptly, and she let out a grunt of relief. I moved myself up and lay on top of her, feeling her heavy and rapid breaths on my face. Immediately, she reached downward, grasping my erection and guiding it towards the moist cleft between her legs. I slid inside her, which elicited a loud groan, her arms tightening around my back. I started thrusting slowly and firmly, working my way up to a faster pace, spurred on by her groans and cries. It took a lot less time than I expected to feel her embrace tighten even further, her legs locking around my hips, and feeling her vaginal muscles contract around my erection. Her body bucked under me, replete with spasms and loud cries, her head bobbing up and down. I continued, feeling like I could do this forever.

The intensity was overwhelming for both of us. I was insatiable, wanting to bring her to as many orgasms as I could, and she was equally fervent in her urging and cries. "Oh, god...fuck me...fuck me...", she shrieked, and I continued faster and harder, pushing her to a second and then a third orgasm, her body a frantic frenzy of movement under me. Finally, inexorably, I felt it rise inside me and I came hard, multiple spurts erupting inside her, listening to her voice urging me on. I collapsed on top of her, our arms wrapped around one another. We lay there for several minutes, spent and exhausted. Not wanting to continue pressing my full weight on her, I slowly rolled over, taking her with me, and fell asleep with her partially draped over my chest. We slept for a good two hours, waking shortly after 6:30.

She kissed my forehead and arose from the bed, putting on a robe before sitting down on the side of the bed. "We need to eat something...", she said softly, and I nodded. I got up, and as she headed toward the kitchen, I got dressed in a t-shirt and pair of sweatpants and followed her. We had some dinner, and while the proverbial elephant in the room was obvious to both of us, neither she nor I wanted to bring the subject up, at least right then. We sat on the couch afterward, slowly sipping the coffee that we had with dinner. Finally, she felt it was time to speak on the topic in question, albeit in a brief manner, and only to touch on one important subject.

"Alright, I'll say it", she said softly, pondering her words carefully to ensure there would be no misunderstanding. "You can never say anything about what happens or happened here. No one can ever know. I need you to promise me this." She was very matter of fact in the way she said it, but there was also a note of gentleness to it. What we had experienced was exhilarating, exciting and truly exquisite, but it would cause both of us some consternation if any hint of what had happened were revealed. I agreed that I would never say a word about this to anyone, and it would be our secret. She seemed satisfied with this and nodded slightly.

"I feel I also need to ask that, once you leave here, you understand that this will not happen again", she continued. "No matter how much either of us may want it to continue, it ends once you've gone back home." It was a little crushing to hear that, given how I currently felt, but I begrudgingly understood her reasoning. I nodded, somewhat sullenly. We watched a little TV, then prepared for bed. I wasn't sure if, given her statement, we would be sleeping in the same room. I mean, she was pretty adamant about it ending once I left, but did not address anything about while I was still there. Once we started getting ready for bed, my answer came. We had just finished brushing our teeth, and she came up to me in the hallway outside the bathroom.

"Are you ready for bed?", she asked in a soft voice. I nodded, as I was definitely tired by the day's activities and revelations. "Good", she said, "then come to bed", she said quietly, extending her hand. She walked into the bedroom, and I followed, watching her disrobe and slip into bed. I moved to the other side of the bed, removing my clothing, and climbed into bed as she watched, laying down beside her. We embraced tightly, holding that embrace for a several minutes, neither of us saying anything. We started kissing slowly, almost tentatively, but saying nothing. In truth, nothing needed to be said. Eventually, she turned over on her other side, and I curled into her back and we both fell asleep.

I awoke with a start around 3 AM. It took me a moment to gather my senses, and I quickly realized the reason for my confusion when I opened my eyes. The room was dark, but there was enough residual light to see plainly. And to feel plainly. She had been straddling me, sliding my sleep time erection inside her, and was gently thrusting up and down, and every now and then on the down stroke, rocked back and forth. She was moaning softly, squeezing her legs tightly around my hips. My hands instinctively reached up, and began to grope at her small breasts, causing louder moans and soft cries. She increased her pace, and it took very little time for the room to be filled with her guttural groans, her body vibrating and shuddering as she once again succumbed to an intense orgasm.

I kept thrusting my hips, feeling it rise inside me, and thrust my hips upward as I came, lifting her up with them. She drove her hips up and down quickly, eking every drop she could out my slowly softening erection, finally collapsing on top of me. Both of us were breathing heavily, and she snuggled herself into my chest. "Oh...what are we going to do?", she asked softly, a question that didn't need a response.

The course of the next week there answered that simple question, and great deal more. But that's another story entirely...