All Comments on 'Oedipus Realized'

by RascalRick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, 5 Stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Pure love

Hopefully mom changes opinion and continues their special relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start to a longer story I trust.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good little story that begs to be continued.

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story. For an early submission, I think you did rather well; you demonstrate technical proficiency in your writing. I do want to offer a couple of suggestions. First, I would like to read more dialogue. The story was halfway through before anyone said anything, and only in the last quarter of the story or so were there any fleshed out, full sentences. Where narration describes action, dialogue allows the reader to connect with the characters, and, I think, makes for a better read. My second suggestion: I'm a fan of the mother-son trope; to me, it's one of the most naughty taboos there is. However, you really didn't discuss that in the sex. I'd imagine the narrator would think of her at least sometimes as 'mom' or 'mommy', rather than exclusively using 'she'. I hope you take these comments as constructive. I think you're definitely a writer to watch, and I look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked the story just think it should have been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tale with which most men, consciously or not, can relate.

Well told and quite an experiential format. Loss, with loss. Staid foundations reconnected and experienced.

Nicely done !

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Agree with FamilyGuy66 comments. Also, this story was short enough that I felt it could have been finished in one story. Finally, I'm hoping he plans to never leave her. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutely loved it and moved on to read your previous story, great writing, thanks

pp78xxxpp78xxxover 2 years ago

i'm totally agreed with FamilyGuy, your story could have a little more dialogue between them... but love the story, you're a writer to watch in the future....i look forward to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story I hope you write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mine always made sure that I got a good view of her protruding nipples…nothing hotter than pumping and spurting inside mommy…not worrying about anything except claiming her..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice story but it was too short you needed to continue with more gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRascalRick@RascalRick
Male, 60+, writer of erotica. To bring the reader in to a story, make them see what you see, make them feel what you feel, so they can visualize what is happening inside their head, like watching a film or play. In writing, that's what I aspire to do. I have been writing ero...