Oedipus Was Right Ch. 01

Story Info
Homecoming.
1.4k words
4.35
70.3k
91

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It had been a very long week and I was sound asleep. Having a dream, a very good dream. And then it wasn't a dream.

There was enough light spilling into the room that I could see who it was.

"Mom?" I said but she stopped any further conversation with a kiss and then in one smooth motion she was straddling me and I was inside of her and it was beyond good. It was perfect.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm no virgin. Well, I wasn't a virgin. There had been my high school girlfriend with whom I had shared the backseat of a car every Friday and Saturday night and the occasional bed when parents were out of town. I don't think I ever managed to bring her to orgasm, but I learned to get her aroused to the point she would wet through her jeans. I learned her tastes and scents, but I was always very careful to pull out and cum on her belly. No unwanted pregnancies for us.

My second was a weekend I spent with a wonderfully fat and frighteningly passionate bride's maid I met at a friend's wedding where, as a groomsman, I was paired up with her. She had flown in from some small town in Wyoming for her niece's wedding and we had, as they say, "hit it off." I spent that weekend in her hotel room learning just how damn sexy and exciting and flat-out exhilarating 324 pounds of woman can be, a detail I learned when we went to the hotel's pool and hot tub where there happened to be a set of scales. She was comfortable in her size and giggled and jiggled and encouraged me to explore her.

My third was a bodybuilder I had a thing with while we were both in tech school in the Air Force. I met her at the gym. I was working the speed bag and heavy bag, keeping the skills learned in hard hours in a dojo current. She was working her way around a nautilus machine, working every muscle group and working them hard. I figure that she might have had three ounces of body fat all told. She was athletic and energetic and before we went to sleep we would both be soaked in sweat and her love nectar. Her I DID bring to orgasm.

The fourth was a matron who happened to be the squadron commander's wife. She was 40-something and the very definition of "matronly." She was thick in the middle, heavy in the chest, and kinky as hell. We rarely had sex in the missionary position. She taught me the pleasures of an asshole or a mouth or tits pressed together or a hand or feet. It was fun right up until Major What'hisname walked in while I was balls deep in her mouth, my fingers entwined in her hair, her snorting and gagging, thick snot hanging in ropes from her mouth and my balls. I had damn near shit my pants but he just smiled and said, "I'll take it from here." I got out the back door, literally with my pants in my hand, and had orders for Shemya, Alaska waiting the next morning. I was later told she had lost a couple of teeth that night. I spent my final year in the Air Force terminal at E-4 and freezing my ass off.

So I had come home. Mom met me at the airport and she was almost unchanged except for a few streaks of grey in her hair. She had kept my Mustang and I drove home, the presets on my radio unchanged, oldies blasting, and us singing along. My room was as I had left it as well, including my now terribly obsolete computer on the desk, my car magazines still in the rack. I had chuckled and said, "well, at least you didn't turn it into a sewing room or a gym or something."

She had smiled and brushed my cheek lightly with her fingertips. "Not a chance," she had said, "now get cleaned up. I'm taking my son out for dinner."

So I had and she had.

Dinner was fun. We talked and laughed and I indulged in things chow halls don't have. The lobster was delicious. We had a few drinks at a local bar I remembered, and danced to the jukebox on the tiny dance floor. We dance well together. We should. She had taught me before my first junior high school dance and had practiced right until I went off to basic training.

Back home I said I was tired and would go to bed. She giggled a little, said, "thank you for a wonderful night," and kissed me. More than a mother-son peck, but less than an invitation. I thought it was an interesting kiss as I headed for bed.

I peed, brushed my teeth, stripped naked, and crawled into bed. The feeling of sheets against skin was pleasant after almost four years of barracks life. And I fell asleep after about three deep breaths.

And now here I was, my mother straddling me, her head thrown back, her mouth open, drooling a little. And we didn't just fit, we matched. It was like a little ridge fit the line of my glans where it left the shaft. Another warm trough fit the thick line along the bottom of my shaft and another the big vein along the top. She wasn't saying anything or making any sound. Her hips were rocking, almost gently, and she would tense every few seconds and I would feel a fresh rush of warm vaseline on my balls and down the crack of my ass.

She came, suddenly, spectacularly, her head thrown back, making an almost silent hissing sound. Her entire body was rigid and when I ran my hands up her waist and her ribs she shuddered. Her nose was running and I realized when I touched her nipples, that they were dripping.

She came a second time, just as suddenly and just as spectacularly. This time her vaginal muscles clenched, almost painfully, where I was inside of her. She held that tension for a measurable fraction of eternity and the match of our bodies was so perfect we were truly one.

She came a third time and I thought she had lost bladder control. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. It was warm and wet and liquid, but the scent was pure womanscent. And it went on and on, her head thrown back, making the nearly silent hissing sound.

Finally, she just collapsed. I was still hard, still inside her, and our merging was still perfect.

I held her like that, my fingers tracing the line of her spine, slowly, up and down, from the base of her skull to her tailbone and she would shiver from time to time. We were silent, laying, joined. She moved slightly, her legs locking with mine, settling onto me. I could feel her relaxing, making me carry her weight.

"I love you, mom," I said and she squeezed where I was inside of her.

"I love you, David," she said and there was something about hearing that, that broke my control. I came then, a powerful ejaculation, not really like anything I had ever experienced. My whole body gave over to it.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I chuckled then and said, "no mom, thank YOU."

She giggled at that.

As will happen, I softened and slipped out, making her whimper a little.

She lifted then and rolled off of me to lay on her side, her hand lightly across me.

Then she smiled, a kind of wild grin actually, and scooted around and up a little, got her arm under my head, and used her hand to brush her nipple across my lips.

It was wet.

I opened my mouth and took it in. It was big and very hard, almost like I was sucking on an inch-long piece of a hot dog.

It seemed natural to take a little more tissue in my mouth and latch on, my tongue massaging her big nipple against the roof of my mouth.

Her milk was warm and rich, almost thick.

"I hope you like it, Davey," she said very softly, her fingertips lightly brushing the hair from my forehead. Then she giggled and said, "I worked hard enough to give it to you. Six months of hormones and morning sickness and pumping."

She drew in a quick breath as I suckled and managed a hummed, "mmhmmmmmmmmmm."

"God, I'm so glad your home," she said as I nursed.

I think I managed another, "mmhmmmmmm." I'm not sure though. I was asleep very soon.

[Author's note: If you like this story, and would like to see how David and Mary's relationship develops, please leave a comment. I know I'm curious.]