Oedipus Was Right Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up, past her immense belly, and said, "you are truly beautiful."

She giggled and I was surprised to see a tear leak out of her left eye.

"Thank you," she said.

I took a deep breath, inhaling her womanscent, and began rolling her panties down.

Her belly button was prominent, pushed out by her full uterus, and I wanted to suck it. It was a puckered little mound right in the middle of her belly. I settled for a quick kiss and continued rolling the panties down.

Her belly was a mass of stretch marks. They were very dark and seemed to radiate out from her belly button. When I touched I could feel them as little ravines in the surrounding skin. They were smooth and warm and I thought they were amazingly sexy. I laid my hands, my palms flat on the sides of where her pregnancy stuck out, and lightly caressed, drawing a little hum from her. I kissed the area at the bottom of her belly, my lips feeling the stretch marks by their different texture. I damn near came I was so aroused.

Finally, I rolled the panties all the way down and she stepped out of them and stood naked before me.

Her pussy was prominent. Her pubic hair was soft and downy and very sparse. Her mons and her lips were pushed out from the pressure inside. When I kissed I felt her knees tremble.

I stood then, and took a step back, just looking.

She stood, unashamed, confident, smiling.

When I put my arm out, forefinger down, and did the twirling thing, the universally "turn around" signal, she smiled and did a slow turn.

"Stop," I said, softly, when her back was to me, and I stepped forward and put my hands on her shoulders. Her hair was up in a complicated do and she hissed, softly, when I started exploring with my fingers, finding the pins and pulling them. When I found the key pin her hair cascaded down, well past her shoulders, and she murmured a soft, "yessss."

My hands lightly traced down her arms and I realized that she was one of those blondes whose body is completely covered with extremely light hair, almost downy soft on her shoulders and arms and back. Down her spine, from her hairline to her tailbone, it was a little thicker but still barely perceptible. I wanted to stroke her like a damn cat.

The stretch marks radiated around her waist, just as dark and prominent, and I realized they showed up on her back as well, but there they were very pale, almost invisible. Across her hips and her ass, a prominent bubble butt ass, they were dark, like across her belly. I laid my hands on her hips, moving to press my erection against her, as I reached around, my hands under her big belly, supporting, as I nuzzled the down at the back of her neck.

"You are spectacular," I said and she giggled.

"Well," she said, turning with surprising quickness, "I'm glad you approve."

She kissed me, no messing around now, a serious, man-woman kiss of invitation.

I pushed her away enough to get my hands between us and studied the hook on her nursing bra. When I puzzled the damn thing out and unhooked it, the flap came loose and I heard an odd slapping sound. When I looked down I realized that the pad she had inside the flap to keep her from leaking had fallen. It was sodden and her nipple began leaking immediately.

Her breasts were a mass of pale stretch marks. Her nipples were very small and very pale, but obviously working. As I watched her milk began leaking, dripping onto her belly.

I undid the other flap with the same result and stepped back to look.

In only the nursing bra with the flaps down and her nipples running she was sexier than ever.

Then her hands were at my buttons and she was almost frantic as she worked on them. Her breathing was in harsh little pants, and her hands were so shaky she was having trouble with the buttons.

I pushed her away, very gently, and said, "it's okay Stephanie," and it felt a little funny to call her by her first name, "let me do the work."

I pushed her back, gently, until she sat on the bed, and then started undressing for her. I took my time, making a striptease of it, letting my hips pick up the rhythm of Peggy Lee in my mind. I thought I was doing a pretty good job until I had to do that awkward little hop/dance when I took my shoes and socks off. My hips were doing a passable bump and grind and as she watched she used both hands to squeeze and play with her right breast, squeezing it, getting that small nipple flowing freely. I goddam near came when she used her thumbs to force the nipple up and took it in her own mouth.

As she continued nursing I pushed down my jeans and then my shorts until I was dancing for her, naked, my erection pointing straight up my body.

She dropped her tit, letting it flop onto the expanse of her belly where it continued to dribble thick white milk, and crooked her finger, beckoning me. When I got close she reached out her hands and I took them. She guided my hands into her hair, my fingers under hers, entwining in her hair.

"You want to know the problem with mother-son relationships?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. My mind wasn't exactly on conversation at that point.

"Sons," she said, and her fingers, covering mine twisted where they were entwined in her hair, "are always afraid their moms are so damn fragile they might break."

I smiled, understanding now, and twisted my fingers in her hair, deliberately pulling and hurting, drawing a groan from her.

"But son's best friends aren't quite as inhibited?" I asked.

She grinned, and I twisted harder, making her cry out softly.

"And sometimes a woman needs to be taken properly?" I asked, almost gently.

I worked my fingers free of her hair, making her sigh, and crawled up onto the bed beside her.

She laid back, her head on the pillow, and my hand began exploring her, much like I had done with mom. Her breasts were heavy with milk and I loved the heft of them. Mostly, though, it was her belly I wanted to explore. The stretch marks were clear against my palms, and as I explored down the bottom of that wonderfully firm roundness I quickly go to her pussy, the full lips slick with her excitement, the sparse hair there very soft.

My finger found her clitoris, very hard and very big, and I started playing with it, deliberately masturbating her, and her body responded almost immediately. Her hips were thrusting, seeking more pressure, but I denied her. Her breasts, still bound by the nursing bra, were swaying, her milk was spattering on the sheets.

She was, in that instant, pure sex. Her womanscent was thick in the air and the soft sounds of her excitement added to my own arousal. Her legs were kicking, almost gently.

On some level, I understood, as I had never with any other woman, what she needed. She needed to surrender. She needed to be forced to beg. I'm not sure why it was so clear to me, but I knew on a visceral level.

So I kept at her clitoris. When I would feel the tension in her body signaling that she was getting close to her orgasm I would ease up the pressure and when she relaxed I would increase it. I took her to the edge, and beyond.

Time lost all meaning.

She was thrashing around, her hips bucking desperately, her pussy flowing now, her love nectar thick and hot in my hand when I would cover her pussy and then smear her belly. She would make an odd little sound, her breath catching before she gasped another breath.

And there it was, finally, she was begging.

"Please, David, God, please," she said, Please, PLEASE."

She was crying and her nose was running and her hips were bucking and when I finally took her over the edge it was explosive. She didn't just squirt, she sprayed. That sweet clear liquid soaked my hand and her thighs and the sheets. But she hadn't lost bladder control, it was pure womanpleasure.

I let her finish and then took her over the top again.

And again.

And again.

Until she was begging again, but this time for it to stop. "Please, God, Davey, Please, no more," she whimpered.

She was exhausted by then. She didn't offer any help, but no resistance either, when I pushed her knees up and apart. I crawled around and up until I was on my knees.

Her pussy was running with the clear mucus that was her natural lubricant. The tension was gone, and her outer lips hung open and her inner lips, so bright pink and shiny, were on display. I kissed them quickly and then guided myself and entered her. There was almost no friction, she was exhausted and completely loose.

When I was fully inside her she suddenly clenched, squeezing around me, and crying out as she came again.

I wasn't in a hurry, though, so I just settled onto her, the roundness of her belly beckoning me. It was so damn firm, unlike anything I had ever imagined.

"Fill me up," she said softly, barely above a whisper, "please, Davey, fill me up."

I started a rhythm them, slow at first but quickly speeding up as my own need overtook me.

And she was so slick and so loose I wasn't getting any friction at all. Soon I was the one panting, struggling, wanting to give her what she wanted but also wanting my own release.

"Please, baby," she said, her fingers digging into my back.

"I'm trying," I said, my own fingers finding her hair again, twisting, drawing a cry, and then my own cry as her fingers dug in, scratching hard enough that I wondered if she had drawn blood.

And there was that wonderful pressure in my belly, deep, a preview of the pleasure to come.

And she knew too.

"That's right baby," she said, "fill me up."

I panted something, maybe it was, "I'm trying."

"Come on baby," she said, "fill me up, come on baby, fill me up," until it was a chant, urging me on.

And I came, suddenly, spectacularly, four distinct and separate pumps, each one more powerful and more satisfying than the last.

"Oh Jesus," I sort of moaned, my back arched, my body rigid.

She giggled softly.

"Yeah," she whispered, "oh Jesus."

I wanted to stay inside of her but nature took its course and I softened and slipped out.

I rolled off of her, and snuggled, my mouth automatically finding her nipple. Her milk was thick and sweet, almost creamy, and warm and flowing freely as I suckled. And I suckled a lot. I was drinking my fill from her body and absolutely hooked on it.

I felt the loss of all tension in her body an instant before she started snoring. I think I might have nursed for another minute before I drifted off myself.

[Author's Note: I did not see this coming. I was as surprised as anyone by Mary's proposal. I'm as anxious as anyone to see how this plays out.]

12