Oedipus Was Right Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom's turn.
2.6k words
4.37
11.6k
21

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

"Sooooooooooooooo," I said as we got back to the house, "just what is it that, as Greg put it, you 'have in mind'?"

"Sit, baby," she said, pushing me to the couch, "let me make us a couple of drinks. This is gonna take some 'splainin'," she finished in her best Ricky Ricardo accent.

So I sat. This sounded serious so I didn't turn on the TV or anything. I just waited. Anyone who has been through basic training knows how to wait.

Mom came back, a big screwdriver for her and a beer for me, handed me mine, took a drink from hers, and then sat in the middle of the couch. She was close enough to touch me but not so close I'd be tempted to grab her.

She took a deep breath and started.

"David," she said and her use of my full name instead of Davey made it clear this was a serious conversation, "I'm glad you said yes. I look forward to our new life. Hell, I can't wait for us to get settled into our new life."

She took another drink and another deep breath.

"But here's the thing," she went on. "Stephanie and I have different, well, call them different roles. She's Earth Mother, the keeper of the home place, the pioneer woman standing up to the Indians or the outlaws or whoever threatens the homestead."

Another drink. I was fascinated. I mean, so far this was all pretty straightforward and I really couldn't see what all the damn fuss was about.

"Annddd," she started back, "she can be big and fat and pregnant and barefoot and look so goddam good that I'm jealous all the time. But I can't do that. My, well, my role is to be the more mature wife, standing in attendance to her man, looking professional and that means looking slim and trim and like I just stepped out of a goddam boardroom or something."

Another drink and I was starting to think I understood where this was going.

"I can't be her, David, I can't have what she has. I can't get fat or hugely pregnant or look brassy and blowsy and wild," she said. "I just can't have that," and I realized a tear was about to fall, "and goddammit, I'm so fucking jealous I'm having trouble handling it."

"What," I started but she held up a finger.

"Soooooooooooo," and it hit me that apparently she and Greg had had a few drinks at their thing earlier. She was getting tipsy. Not drunk, but tipsy.

"Sooooooooooo," she said, "I'm going to take as much of that as I can."

She took another drink, flashed me a predatory grin, and said, "and you, son-o-mine, are going to help me."

I felt the grin spreading across my face and realized I must have looked like some foolish junior high school boy sneaking his first peek at a boob.

She leaned forward and picked up the paper bag that was sitting on the coffee table. She opened it and dumped the contents on the coffee table. I laughed and said, "hmmm, a plain brown wrapper. And where have you been?"

She giggled and said, "to the special store where Greg got Stephanie her baby."

She held up a shiny thing, looking very much like a tool of some kind.

"This," she said, holding it out to me, "is a speculum. You'll use it to open me up."

I held the thing, shiny and heavy, I guessed stainless steel and puzzled out how it worked. A thumbwheel built into the handle would spread the two legs and I realized, all of a sudden, this would open her pussy.

"Okay," I said, meeting her eyes.

"And this is the baby," she said.

It looked to me like a little pink blob on the end of a stick. Then she took a bulb, exactly like the rubber bulb the doctor squeezes when he's pumping up the blood pressure cuff, squeezed it a couple of times, and I realized the pink blob was kind of a balloon and would look like a baby when inflated.

"And this," she said, smiling, and showing me a zippered wallet like Greg had used to get Stephanie started, "is the collection of drugs you're going to have me on."

I knew I was grinning like a fool and couldn't help it.

"Now I can't take it to extremes as she does," she said, "but I WANT at least what I CAN have."

She stopped, finished her screwdriver, and looked at me, a little bleary-eyed now.

"David, am I making any sense?" she asked.

"I think I understand," I said, "so no real baby for us?"

She giggled and said, "too late honey. I haven't had a period in over a year. I'm officially a crone."

I laughed and stood, picked up her glass, and went into the kitchen to make her a fresh screwdriver and get myself a fresh beer. I got our stash bag out of the cabinet and rolled a joint and went back to the couch.

I fired up the joint, took a hit, and passed it to her.

Two hits for each of us and I carefully stubbed it out. It's VERY good pot.

"Soooooooo," I said, this time it was my turn to draw out the vowel, "when do you wanna get knocked up?"

She took a deep breath, another drink, met my eyes, and said, "right now."

After a few seconds, she added, "please."

I stood and took her hand.

"Let's play doctor," I said and we both broke down in uncontrolled giggles.

It's VERY good pot.

We got it together and I walked her into the bedroom and told her to undress, wishing I had Stephanie's hospital gown for her.

I went into the bathroom and washed my hands very carefully, very thoroughly, with hot water and soap and a full two-minute scrub.

I was getting into my Doctor role.

VERY good pot.

When I went back into the bedroom she was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking like a patient in any examination room.

I thought for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out how to pull off the stirrups.

I snapped my fingers and hurried downstairs and into the backyard where four bar height stools lived under our patio roof. On the way through the kitchen, I had the presence of mind to grab one of the flashlights we kept in the junk drawer.

I made it back to the bedroom without dropping either of them and set them at the side of the bed before going into the other bedroom and commandeering a couple of pillows.

"Feet in the stirrups," I said and she giggled, scooted forward so her ass was right at the edge of the mattress, and she laid a heel on each of the stools.

I got her a pillow and then pulled over a footstool to complete the image of Doctor David, the Gynecologist.

I breathed on the stainless steel speculum and rubbed it between my hands before using the fingertips of my left hand to part her labia.

"Now relax," I said as I touched the stainless steel to those tender inner lips.

She clenched and giggled and said, "easy for you to say there, doc."

I rubbed her mons veneris very gently, lightly caressing the delta of her coarse pubic hair.

"Relax," I said again and pushed, gently.

The speculum slipped in easily the first inch or so, and I left it there, letting it warm up, continuing to gently rub her mons.

I pushed it in, deeper, slowly, until I felt it hit bottom.

And then I started working the thumbscrew, spreading the legs of the speculum, opening my mother's pussy.

And I got hard. It was as instantaneous as any erection I ever experienced, including those unexpected erections when puberty was upon me.

As I opened her, wider and wider, I could see her fingers digging into the edge of the mattress.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be but making her say it.

"No, honey, I'm okay," she said.

If we're being honest here, I opened her much more than I probably needed to. I was captivated by what I was doing and I thought she was more beautiful than ever right then.

I turned on the flashlight and inspected the interior of my mother's vagina, seeing her uterus and her cervix, very bright pink at the end of the dark red tunnel I was looking down. I wanted to kiss it.

"Can you push?" I asked.

There was a delay, a long 10 count, and she sort of grunted and I saw the tiniest movement way in the back.

"Harder," I said.

Again there was that tension, the grunt deep in her throat, and only the tiniest movement.

"Can you push harder?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "unless you can give me a quick enema it's probably not a good idea."

"Okay," I said, picking up the probe with the balloon on the end, "let's see if we're close enough."

I dipped the "baby," the little pink ball at the end of the probe into the vaseline and then very carefully pushed it into the tunnel I had created.

The probe was long enough. I reached her cervix and had plenty of length.

"Okay," I said, "deep breath, hard pinch coming."

She took a deep breath and her fingers hooked into the edge of the mattress while I made the final push. She cried out softly but didn't jerk away.

I gave a quarter turn on the probe, releasing it, and pulled it free. The filler tube remained peeking out.

I hooked the squeeze bulb to the filler tube, a simple quarter turn connection, and squeezed it a couple of times, experimentally, making sure everything was working. Her quick intake of breath told me it was.

"Okay," I said, "patient-o-mine, let's get this metal out of you."

I worked the thumbscrew, slowly moving the legs of the speculum together, allowing her to close up.

"And done," I said, chuckling, pulling the speculum free.

She reached down for the squeeze bulb and began squeezing it.

"Easy cowgirl," I said.

I could see the first roundness of her belly, just a hint, and it was so goddam sexy I had to have her RIGHT THEN.

I did the quarter-turn twist thing and unhooked the squeeze bulb.

She was excited, slick, wet, ready for me.

I undressed, quickly, climbed into the bed with her, and slipped inside of her.

She was ready and gasped as I entered her. When I was inside of her completely, she wrapped her legs around me and pushed her hips up to meet me.

The slight firm roundness of her belly was especially tempting.

We made love in a strange combination of wild passion and tenderness. Her hips would buck and she would cry out her release and then we would share soft little kisses. I kissed and sucked her nipples, nipped at her earlobes, and just held her for a while. Then her hips would start bucking again and her nails would be digging into my back and we would start over.

I'm not at all sure how long we stayed like that, our bodies joined, our hearts beating together, whispering, "I love you" to each other. I would tell her she was beautiful and she would call me handsome and her hips would start again.

Finally, my control failed. The next time she came I was with her and our bodies were truly one for a long minute as our ecstasy peaked and then ebbed.

"Pump some more, honey," she said, her voice husky, when I softened and slipped out, "let me feel some of it."

So I did as she asked. I did the quarter-turn twist to hook the bulb into the filler tube and gave a couple of pumps.

"Oh God," she sort of sigh/moaned, "that feels SO good. I'm SO goddam jealous of Stephanie."

I chuckled and gave a couple of more pumps, making her groan a little this time.

"Easy baby," she said, "it's my first time."

"You know," I said, running my hand over the roundness of her belly, "you could still get into your professional outfits and nobody would notice."

She ran her hand over it. "God, I'd look like I fell off of every diet I ever tried."

I covered her hand in mine and said, "you'd look like a matronly woman and no one would suspect your 'other' life. And after we get you stretched out you'll enjoy it a lot more."

"A little more," she said and squeezed the bulb a few times.

She giggled, suddenly, and rolled out of bed.

"I've GOT to see," she said, walking to the door and swinging it shut so the full-length mirror was showing.

She turned sideways and cupped her hands at the bottom of the swell of her belly. She was showing just a little. If I had seen her on the street with a "Baby on Board" T-shirt I would have assumed she was three months or so pregnant. She looked absolutely terrific. I knew it wasn't possible but I could swear her boobs were bigger and her hips were spreading. She looked great.

So I moved behind her, my soft cock touching her ass, my hands covering hers where they supported her belly. I kissed her neck and said, "you look great!"

She giggled and lifted her breasts. "I'll start on prolactin and oxytocin tomorrow so I can give you my milk."

"Good," I said, moving my hands to cover hers again, using my thumbs and forefingers to tug at her nipples, milking her.

"Am I crazy?" she asked.

"No," I said, "you're beautiful and you're more and more a woman with each passing day."

She reached down to the black squeeze bulb hanging incongruously between her legs and gave a couple of pumps, groaning a little as she did.

"I think that's enough for now," I said, and reached down and unhooked the bulb from the connector.

"Meanie," she said with a giggle, "at least feed me."

So we padded, naked, down to the kitchen. I got down a frying pan, melted some butter, and started to make up a couple of egg and cheese sandwiches, my one cooking skill.

I made egg sandwiches and we had a late breakfast for dinner.

"Tell me I'm not crazy," she said, holding my eyes.

I grinned.

"A little kinky," I said, and hesitated for a few seconds, "okay, a LOT kinky, but not crazy."

She smiled one of those smiles that showed the high school class president she had been.

"Annddd," I went on, wiping my mouth on the paper towel that served as my napkin, "beautiful, sexy, desirable, and so damn hot it's all I can do to keep my hands off of you."

We finished and I did the dishes while she sat and watched me. She looked almost regal like that.

"Come on," I said, offering my hand.

I took her up to bed and we made love again. This time it was slow and very tender. I brought her to orgasm with my lips and tongue first, slowly, taking my time, stopping to kiss the roundness of her belly before returning to her clitoris and nursing at her swollen inner lips.

When she came, it was gentle as well. None of the hard contractions, the sudden bursts of pleasure. Rather she flowed, gently, salty, tangy, thick, sticky, and I drank like it was an oasis in the desert, nursing at her pussy, taking her pleasure into my mouth and swallowing it greedily.

I kept her going like that until she was spent, just sort of whimpering. She was saying, "enough, God baby, enough, no more, honey, please."

So I released her and crawled up and kissed her, our lips touching as we shared a pillow. I enjoyed it when she started snoring softly.

I slept too, eventually.