Oedipus Was Right Ch. 10

Story Info
Stretchin'.
4.2k words
4.16
10.8k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten

I woke to the bed jouncing up and down and Greg's voice saying, "what the fuck, don't you know how to set the alarm clock?"

I opened my eyes and saw him there, leaning down to bounce the bed.

"Come on," he said, pulling the covers off of mom, "we have the Century Club for lunch, the Livestock Association at three, and the Teacher's union at six. Get moving."

Mom groaned and rolled onto her back and I saw Greg's eyes move down her belly.

"Oh," he said, chuckling, "that's new."

He bent and kissed her and said, "I'll make coffee, now get moving."

She stood and kissed him and, again, I was surprised that I didn't feel a rush of jealousy.

I rolled out of bed as he was leaving the room and followed her into the shower.

We showered, sensually as was becoming normal but not sexually and then she allowed me to do her makeup. I tried for a middle-class matron look and pulled it off, merely highlighting her assets.

She selected a brown suit, call it a business suit, with a white blouse, nylons, moderately high heels, her watch, and a simple strand of pearls. The skirt was calf length. She looked very professional. I threw on a T-shirt and jeans and walked her down to the kitchen. Greg was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee, and when we walked in he glanced conspicuously at his watch.

"We gotta run, toots," he said, kissing mom quickly, "but first."

He reached into his pocket and took out a ring. Then he took her left hand in his and put the ring on her finger.

"The ring my mother wore," he said with a smile and she turned and left the room, saying over her shoulder, a catch in her voice, "I'll be right back but I have to fix my makeup now."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Women," he said, and we both laughed as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

She was good for her word, and back in just a few minutes, her new ring proudly on her finger and her makeup repaired nicely.

"Here, honey," she said, "for Stephanie," and she handed me a ring box. I wasn't surprised at all to see her engagement ring in it.

"Thank you," I said and kissed her very lightly, not wanting to mess up the makeup.

"We're in things all day," Greg said, closing the distance between us, "so tell mom no need to hold dinner or anything."

Then he surprised me.

He kissed me before taking mom's hand and heading for the door.

It had been a real kiss too, not just some weird European air kiss thing.

Before I could formulate a response they were out the door to the Century Club, whatever that might be.

I finished my coffee and decided to walk the couple of blocks to Stephanie's place. It was a pretty morning and I was full of energy.

So I did.

I didn't have a key but the door was unlocked when I tried it so I went in and found my bride-to-be in the kitchen, bent over and reaching into the refrigerator.

She yelled when I put my hands on her hips and I stepped back, barely avoiding the elbow she swung around.

"Easy," I said, chuckling, "just me."

She visibly relaxed and smiled.

She looked like Earth Mother. Her blonde hair was loose and flyaway, evidently, she had just run a brush through it when she got up this morning. Her face was scrubbed, the makeup that hid the little lines around her eyes was gone. She was wearing a big sack dress, what I later learned was called a muumuu, with short puffy sleeves tight on her upper arms with elastic. The sleeves made her big soft upper arms look even bigger and softer. Bare feet were peeking out from under the hem of the muumuu. She had no jewelry on and she didn't need any decoration.

"Well, good morning, Earth Mother," I said and she giggled.

She closed the distance between us and wrapped those big soft arms around me, pulled me close, and kissed me.

It was a perfect morning kiss, full of greeting and promise, but with no hurry or urgency in it.

I felt her warmth and softness through the layers of material between us and liked it.

"Have you had breakfast yet, honey?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, "just shagged mom and Greg off to some meeting or other."

She giggled and said, "Welcome to my world."

She took my hand and led me into the front room where she sat on the couch.

I watched as she did that thing only a woman can pull off. She pulled the sleeve down her left arm while rolling her shoulder up until her hand disappeared, only to reappear through the neckline of the muumuu. She pulled the neckline down more and then reached in with her right hand and, in a move so casual it had to have been done hundreds of times, pulled her big breast out.

She patted her lap and said, "breakfast."

So I laid down on the couch, my head cradled in the crook of her arm, and took her nipple in my mouth. Her milk started flowing immediately, warm and thick and sweet. She reached for the remote and turned the TV on. I sort of listened as I nursed but she had on some silly daytime program and I didn't have the background to follow it.

I suckled until she used a finger to break my latch and then we squirmed around she offered me the other breast after doing that double-jointed thing again to get her other breast free.

"Is that how you really see me?" she asked softly, stroking my hair as I suckled.

I released her nipple, enjoying the warm dribble down my cheek as I said, "how do you mean?"

"As Earth Mother?" she asked, and lifted her breast, using her thumb and forefinger to express a split stream of milk that spattered onto my forehead, "nourishing the world from my body?"

I chuckled and said, "more like as Earth Mother, loving all, caring for all, big and beautiful and the ideal all women aspire to."

She smiled broadly and put the nipple back in my mouth where I started suckling again.

"Good answer," she said.

I had never imagined actually drinking my fill from a woman's breasts, but I did. I was full when I released her nipple and I was oddly content.

"Are you sure you want all of this, Davey," she asked in a soft, husky voice.

I opened my eyes and met hers across the swell of her breasts.

"Stephanie," I said after thinking for a moment, arranging my thoughts, "I'm overwhelmed. Clearly, you and mom and Greg have thought about this a lot and I'm the new guy."

I paused and she smiled and said, "we have."

"But the thing is," I said, still laying with my head in her lap, "I've been surprised by how well I seem to fit in."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "for instance, when Greg left with mom this morning I wasn't jealous. And I know, with no question at all, that I want both you and mom pretty desperately."

"So, you like your women fat and thin," she said.

I laughed and said, "she's hardly thin and you are just plain beautiful."

"Prettier than Mary?" she asked.

"Ohhhhhhh no," I said, "I'm not answering that."

She giggled.

"Up honey," she said, pushing on my shoulder.

So I rolled off the couch and stood up.

She looked terrific, the muumuu bunched around her waist and those magnificent tits out, dripping a little.

She held out her hand and I helped her stand. Then I followed as she led me up the stairs to the bedroom. She was walking a bit funny after her delivery. I found it endearing.

In the bedroom, she turned and met my eyes.

She took a deep breath and pushed the muumuu down until it cleared her ass and dropped to pool around her ankles.

"Still think I'm beautiful?" she asked, doing a slow turn.

I watched and enjoyed it. Her belly was a mass of wrinkles. Without the pressure of a uterus stretched to its limits, the wrinkled skin hung in an apron, hiding her sex. Her back was a series of rolls with the pressure from having her belly stretched so much relieved. Her ass was still the magnificent bubble butt it had always been. Her breasts were heavy and dripping her rich white milk.

I closed the distance between us and took her into my arms.

"I think you are absolutely gorgeous," I said, "Want me to prove it."

Her eyes went wide and she said, "you know I do."

"First things first," I said, and reached into my pocket for the ring mom had given me.

I got down on one knee, that classic proposal position you've seen in a thousand movies, took her left hand in mine, held the ring in front of her ring finger and met her eyes. "Stephanie Dunham," I said, "You have captured my heart. Will you marry me?"

She wasn't crying exactly although tears were streaming down her cheeks and her nose was running.

"Yes," she said.

When I tried to put the ring on her finger it didn't make it past the nail of her pudgy finger. We both laughed and then I took her left foot and put it in my lap, forcing her to grab my shoulders for balance, and put the ring on her second toe where it fit nicely. I bent and kissed it and then stood, did the palms of my hands on her cheeks thing, and said, "we'll get it resized tomorrow, but today I am spending with Earth Mother."

I kissed her cheeks tasting tear salt and then her mouth, tasting snot salt. I liked both tastes.

"Earth Mother," I said, "is beautiful," and I brushed the hair away from her face, "to attract all men."

"Earth Mother," I said, lifting her breast and taking a quick drink, "feeds the world, providing nourishment from her body."

She was smiling now.

"Earth Mother," I said, squeezing the big soft pad of fat behind her upper arms, the fat of her waist, the soft apron of fat at her belly, "must have reserves in case the harvest or the hunt fails so she can continue to feed the family."

She giggled.

"Earth Mother," I said, kissing her thighs, gently playing with the cellulite dimples I found, "is strong to carry her young and defend her family."

I kissed her and then used my hands to guide her, to lay her on the bed, and adjust the pillows so she was propped in a semi-reclining position.

"Earth Mother," I said, starting to undress, "is the ideal woman," I was stretching out the phrases while I unzipped and pushed the jeans down to stand before her naked and erect, "and all men desire her."

"Earth Mother," I said, and moved up onto the bed, my knees between hers forcing her legs apart, "has the core from which the world has sprung."

I chuckled. I was working hard to recall my Tolkein and my Bullfinch's Mythology, wanting to phrase things the way a pornographic Aragorn or Zeus might phrase them.

"Earth Mother," I said, "is beautiful," and my fingers were busy at her pussy now, gently opening her, an easy thing to do. She was still VERY stretched out from yesterday, "in her core from which life springs."

I had her open now and was using my fingertips to tease her cervix, very gently tugging, wanting the prolapse again, to have her uterus and cervix outside where I could finish my litany.

I felt a little pressure and said, "no, don't push, let me bring you forth," I was particularly proud of that little turn of phrase.

Her cervix and uterus were still stretched from what she had done yesterday. I managed to get a fingertip in her cervix and then tug very gently, more like teasing her forth than pulling. When her cervix was exposed I kissed it and then continued, my fingertips very gently easing her out.

She was pink and shiny and when I licked the taste was salty and oily and so laden with pheromones I almost lost control.

I felt resistance when I had her in my hands, my left hand supporting her uterus now, my right on top and I was pulling gently until she was fully exposed.

"Earth Mother," I said, "is the perfect female, perfectly feminine, perfectly desirable."

I bent and kissed her uterus. No, I made love to her uterus. I kissed and licked and brushed it with my cheeks and forehead.

When I leaned back a thick white rope of her natural honey connected my chin to her uterus. She was flowing now, the thick white nectar looking for all the world like my semen, running down past her uterus to puddle on the bed.

I pushed then, still very gentle, putting it back before I moved forward and entered her.

With the baby out, her belly was soft and warm and engulfed me. I could kiss her without my back being bowed over the baby.

"And Earth Mother is mine now," I said, feeling her so completely stretched and loose there was no friction at all where I was inside of her.

She didn't say anything, she just threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

We lay like that, not urgently making love but simply enjoying our blending, and I relaxed more and more, making her take my weight.

"Earth Mother engulfs her man," I whispered, my tongue tracing the shell of her ear, "and he gives himself to her without reservation."

She giggled at that and pushed me away, pulling her hips so I slipped out.

"Here baby," she said, and as I watched she rolled over with a grunt after swinging her arms a couple of times to get some momentum going.

She got up onto all fours and said, "there are still things not all stretched out."

I admired her ass, big and round and soft, cellulite dimples deep right where she sat. In that position, the soft rolls of her thighs were sagging together and her pussy still gaped open a bit, her thick nectar running in strings down to the sheet. Her nether lips, the soft, fat labia that was the entrance to her core, hung between the soft pads of her inner thighs. She was absolutely gorgeous.

But I knew what she wanted so I touched that string of her natural lubricant and let it pool on my fingertip. Then I spread her cheeks with my left hand before lubricating her tight little rosebud with my right finger.

She sighed and said, "that's right, baby."

I took her anally then, slipping in easily. She was tight but not too tight until she suddenly squeezed, almost painfully on my shaft.

"See," she said, giggling.

I grabbed the big, soft, dimpled saddlebags at her hips and squeezed, hard enough to draw a little groan.

My rhythm when I set it, was slow, gentle. Her hips were matching it. I loved watching the way her soft body rippled as we moved together.

"Earth Mother," she said, turning to look over her shoulder, "pleases her man in any way he chooses."

Her body was starting to sway and I liked the way her breasts swung from side to side.

I kept the rhythm going, my hands capturing a double handful of the soft flesh of her saddlebags, squeezing, enjoying the way she felt under my hands.

Her orgasm was sudden and intense, surprising me when she squeezed and her love nectar started flowing freely.

I held still inside her then, enjoying her pleasure.

When she relaxed I pulled out and went into the bathroom, ran the water until it ran hot and soaked a washcloth.

I washed myself carefully and then went back and washed her. She hadn't moved and I just looked for a while, enjoying the view.

Then I spread her cheeks and washed her where I had smeared her.

With gentle pressure I rolled her onto her side and snuggled against her, my hands caressing and gently squeezing, enjoying her size.

"What about you, baby?" she asked, reaching down and touching where I was still hard.

"I'm in no hurry and it's more important to me to see my Earth Mother's beautiful face than to just drain the old dragon," I said.

"That may be," she said and I realized she was crying, "the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

I brushed the hair back from her face and said, "you're too beautiful to look away from."

We kissed then, salty and slick and snotty kisses that were wonderful and tender and loving.

"Would you like to know what your Earth Mother needs, from time to time?" she asked when we broke the kiss and took deep breaths.

"I want to know EVERYTHING about you," I replied.

She giggled and said, "Okay," and she giggled and blushed very prettily,

"Sometimes I need a really good stretchin'?"

"I thought you had that pretty thoroughly the other day," I said, chuckling.

"I did," she said, and I was surprised to see that she was blushing, "but sometimes I like a man's hands opening me up and Greg always acts like he's afraid he'll hurt me."

"I'm not sure I understand," I said.

"Oh, I think you do, you're just surprised that I say it," she said and then in that delightfully athletic way she sometimes exhibited she pulled her legs up until the tops of her thighs were brushing her nipples. She reached with her hands inside her knees and pulled her legs apart farther.

"Stretch me, honey," she said, "let your Earth Mother be a birth canal and udders."

I laid my palms very high on her thighs and used my thumbs to part her labia.

I bent and kissed, my tongue lightly touching her clitoris.

"No honey," she said, "that's nice but I want to be stretched."

I put four fingers in and opened them, stretching her.

She hummed softly and said, "more."

"Baby," I said, my voice very soft.

"More," she said.

I laid my thumb against my palm and pushed, my entire hand entering her.

She drew a quick intake of breath and her eyes closed.

I squeezed her uterus very gently.

"More," she said again.

"Stephanie," I said, wanting to make the one word contain my question.

"Open me up," she said, and she squeezed on my wrist with her vaginal muscles.

I pulled my hand out far enough that the palm was flat inside her, the knuckles against her labia, and gently eased my other hand inside it, palms against each other.

Her mouth opened and she emitted a soft "ahhhhhhhhh" sound.

I put my fingertips together and started spreading my palms apart, opening her as she obviously wished.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss," she hissed, her voice a feathery kiss on the air.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Open me up," she said, "open the birth canal, make me a proper Earth Mother."

I turned my hands inside her until my fingers were facing out, my fingerprints on the inside of her birth canal, and I pulled, opening her wider still.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," is the best way to write the sound she made.

I could see all the way into her now, her cervix and uterus pink and shiny and pulsing with her desire.

"More," she sort of groaned.

I pulled harder, stretching her badly now. Her clitoris was a hard pink finger sticking out, and her urethra was distended with the pressure I was applying.

"That's right, baby," she sort of moaned.

I held her open like that and it occurred to me I could probably stick my head in there.

"Hold that thought," I said, and left her there, her legs up, her pussy gaping open.

I went to the kitchen, thinking I might find a cantaloupe or something and then had a thought. I went to Greg's bedroom and sure enough, there it was. I took the old volleyball we had played with hundreds of times and pumped it full of air until it was hard. Then I had a thought and went into the extra bathroom and washed it while the water started to run hot.

Back in Stephanie's bedroom, what I was coming to think of as "our" bedroom, she hadn't moved.

I was grinning as I approached her.

"This should help," I said, and I pushed the volleyball in where she was so completely open.

She was smiling.

"Are you forgetting something?" she asked, and her fingertips reached to the cheeks of her ass and spread her there.

"Oh," I said, simply, and put my middle finger in my mouth, working up saliva until it was wet when I pulled it out.

I entered the pretty little rosebud of her anus then with my slick finger, all the way, enjoying the way the powerful muscle there fought as I did so.

I followed with a second finger and a third, while she sighed, contentedly.

"All the way, baby," she said as my fourth finger entered her.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said.

"Oh sugar," she said, "this is about as far from 'hurt' as you can get."

Once again I laid my thumb against my palm and pushed.

12