Oedipus Was Right Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hissed as my knuckles passed inside of her.

As my hand entered her completely I felt something oddly hard and warm at the top of her rectal vault and realized it was her turd working down through her bowels. It was an odd combination of erotic and, well, "icky" as I took it in my hand. Mostly, though, it was an amazing intimacy and the soft hum she was making told me she was enjoying it.

So I thought, "fuck it," and began exploring inside her rectum with my fingers. I pressed and probed and then followed that hard warm column up and probed until I was past her rectal vault and my fingertip was actually in her bowels.

She moaned softly, but it wasn't a moan of pain.

I explored until I knew her as well as I ever would and then said, for the second time, "hold that thought."

My hand was smeared with brown when I pulled it free, drawing a little mewing sound from her. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands carefully and took a wet washcloth back to clean her where I had left a mess. Then it was back into Greg's room where I found a softball, inspected it and thought, "too big," and then a baseball.

She hadn't moved, the volleyball was holding her stretched and her asshole hadn't completely closed up. I used my fingertips to open it further and then started pressing the baseball until it was halfway in, holding her stretched open about as wide as my hand had done.

I leaned back and admired my handiwork.

Jesus, she was so sexy. The volleyball had her pussy stretched so the labia were tight, and the baseball held her open, both were showing.

"You're beautiful," I said.

She smiled and released her legs, allowing them to relax and settle.

"I'm glad you approve," she said, reaching for my erection.

I moved up to lay beside her, enjoying what her hand was doing. I brushed a few stray strands of hair away from her face and kissed her.

And I giggled a little.

"What did you call it? A birth canal and two udders?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "you started the Earth Mother thing."

I rolled her nipple with my thumb and forefinger and was disappointed when nothing happened.

She smiled at me, a happy smile, and said, "no baby, like this."

As I watched she lifted her breast, supporting it with her palm, and then used her thumb and forefinger below the large circle of her areola and pressed, rolling them forward, and four tiny jets of milk spattered onto my face and chest.

So I played with them like that, fascinated, captivated by the way her milk sprayed.

And she smiled, obviously happy.

"Now, what about you?" she asked, taking me into her hand.

I grinned and laid back.

The handjob was slow and exquisite. She would take me to that point where one more stroke and I'd be ejaculating, and then stop. Then she'd take me a little farther. At some point, I latched on and started nursing again. When I finally came it was spectacular. My semen jetted past my face to hit the pillow. She didn't release me but kept stroking me. She kept it up until my body took over and I curled into the fetal position, retreating from the intensity of what she was doing.

It was a VERY good morning with my Earth Mother and bride-to-be.

12