Of Amoral Character

Story Info
18 yr old Kaci taken by her boyfriend's dad.
18.4k words
4.73
16.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
98 Followers

Author's note: There is no incest in this story, but it is taboo, I think. Personally I think Literotica needs to separate those tags. Anyway, Ratings and reviews appreciated. Enjoy.

So I was dating this guy, Evan. We hadn't dated very long really, and the relationship wouldn't last, not that it matters. This story isn't about him, it's about how his dad fucked me, three times actually.

Hi, my name's Kaci. We've actually met before, but you probably don't remember. It's cool tho. I mean, I'm not the hottest girl around or anything, but if you want deets on what I look like, well, you'll just have to find that story, so there that is. No, this isn't a sequel or a continuation, just a different story, you with me? So yeah, this guys dad lol.

Like I said I had been dating Evan for a few months or so when I was at his house pretty late one night. We had the basement to ourselves, and it's where his room was, but there was also a family room, and that's where we were, watching a movie. His parents room was on the top floor along with his little sister. Like I said, it was pretty late and we figured everyone had gone to bed, the house was so quiet. Anyway, the door to the family room led out to an entry way and there were four steps, so if you stood at the top you could see pretty much the whole room, and there were a few chairs, one of 'em was on an angle facing the tv, but if you were on the floor, like I was, you could see part of the doorway, which had an actual door, but it was always left open.

Why was I on the floor in front of the chair instead of the couch? Well, I'm a little taller than most girls, and the chair sat up higher than the couch, and I love being on my knees. Yep, sucking cock is one of my favorite things to do, and it was easier, and better for me if he sat in the chair.

So there I was, on my knees, completely dressed, wearing a pair of short shorts and a sleeveless buttoned blouse, buttoned up only to my little cleavage, just a tease for him while I blew him. He sat still, his hands on my head while I slobbered on his cock and stroked him in my mouth. So fucking yummy, waiting for him to fill my mouth up. We were being quiet, as always, obvi not wanting to wake anybody up or anything, even if his parents were two floors up. I should probably say here that we were both 18.

I moaned on that dick in my mouth. Nothing turns me on like giving head, I mean nothing. You could finger fuck me, eat me out, then fuck me, and I probably wouldn't cum. But put a cock in my mouth? I'm definitely cumming that night, especially if you fill my mouth or my face with your cum before fucking me. Every guy I've ever blown has said getting head from me is better than fucking anyone else, ha! Not to brag, but still.

So yeah, sorry. I keep getting sidetracked lol, it's the ADHD I guess.

So yeah, on my knees, sucking my boyfriend's cock, stroking his wet hard shaft into my mouth, tongue-ing his head, licking his shaft, moaning on it, pressing his head against my lips, playing with his scrote, anything to coax that jizz out of him.

"Damn Kaci, your mouth, fuck, love how you suck my cock... love that you love it."

"I do. I love your cock in my mouth.. hmmm. Can't wait for you to cum for me. Want it in my mouth, taste that cum. Give me a lot hmmm."

"Hell ya girl, gonna fill that mouth with my jizz, fuck. Nothing better than a cum slut asking for it, damn."

"I am a cum slut. Fucking love it. God this cock is so hard, so big. Hmm. I'm a cock slut, too. Wanna fuck my mouth with it?'

"Aghh.. Kaci, damn, suck me slow. I'm gonna fuck you like crazy after... damn.. just wanna watch you take this cock in your mouth, watch you blow me 'til your jaw can't take it, ha! and I fill your mouth with jizz."

"Haha, I can suck dick all night, I never get tired of it! But I love you watching me sucking you off, hmmm, now fill my mouth, I want it."

"Fuck that's amazing... undo your shirt more, wanna see those tits better with my dick in your mouth."

I reached up and undid a few more buttons so my white lace bra was totally showing while I slowly slid my face over his shaft; yeah, I'm that talented, then undid the button to my shorts and slid my hand down, running my fingers inside my panties and over my lips.

"Oh fuck yes. Finger that pussy while you suck my cock, fuck yes, that's hot. Goddam your mouth is amazing, that tongue, your lips, fuck, trying not to fuck your mouth."

"Hmmm you can ya know. I'll let ya. Love how it feels when you hit my throat fast and hard... "

"Fuck! Damn, deepthroat my cock, deepthroat it! Take it, fucking swallow my cock!... Oh fuck.... "

"Oooh like this?"

I did what I was told, and stopped stroking him and took him down to his base, cramming his whole 7 or so inches in my mouth, gagging and choking on his hard meat, my eyes started watering, too. His hands were on my head holding me down and he pushed himself into me. I could feel and taste his entire cock on my tongue, feel his balls on my chin. With my fingers playing over my wet lips, as soon as he hit my throat, my juices really started flowing, fuck it feels good, I mean that cock hitting my throat and filling my mouth, nothing like it, not even getting fucked can compare to giving head and deepthroating.

I was moaning and gagging, trying to be quiet, and Evan was struggling to keep it down, too. Not that we were being loud, we weren't, but his parents liked me and I didn't really want them to see me giving him head, lol.

I was totally into that cock; it's taste, feel, how it stretched my jaw, how much spit and slobber it was making in my mouth, all of it. But he wanted slow head, so I pulled him out and tilted my head to lick his entire shaft, from his sack all the way to his head, and when I did, I saw something from the corner of my eye.

I could see the door, and at first I thought I just imagined it, and it took a minute to sink in. His dad had come downstairs, and was standing by the door, but like half behind it so I could only see part of him. It was dark, all the lights were off except for the tv. Fuck fuck fuck! What the fuck now?! I paused, thinking we were totally busted, but then realized. He was watching. Just watching me suck his son's dick. And I knew it was him because he's like over 6' tall, a really big guy, and in shape. Anyway.

I didn't know what to do, and really didn't want Evan to know, so when his dad just stayed there watching, I just kept going, doing what I was doing, sucking his cock. It took me a few minutes to get used to the idea, but I kept glancing over and still he didn't move, so, fuck it. Not only was I gonna keep sucking this dick until I made it cum, I would try to give him a better view.

I shifted myself over a bit, changing the angle I put my face on Evan's cock so he would get a better look at me taking it in my mouth, although what he could see I didn't know, I mean it was dark lmao!

After licking his shaft all over, up and down, his ball sack, his head, flicking my tongue on that little spot under the crown, you know the one. I glanced over, wondering if he knew I saw, then looked up at Evan, opened my mouth as wide as I could, and took all of it, down to my throat, again, deepthroating his cock for a second time. Evan started grunting and grinding his teeth, his hands holding my head on him again. And with something between a whisper and a grunt...

"Kace, fuck Kace, gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth!"

"Hmmm hmmm hmm." I wanted him to know I approved lol.

"Fuck! What a cock sucker! Fuck, almost, fuck Kaci, gonna fill that mouth, your slut mouth, fuck gonna fill it with my jizz! Fuck your slutty mouth! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming in your mouth! Fuck yeah! Fuck! More, fucking take that cum, take that jizz! Fuck, your slut mouth is amazing!"

There wasn't anything he said that isn't true, ha! I do have a slut mouth, hehe. I've sucked way more cock than I've fucked in my life, but anyway.

"Hmmf hmmmf, hmmmf."

He really did pump me full of cum. His load was huge, so big it started leaking out. He didn't let my head go until he finished cumming, draining himself completely in my mouth. When he did let go, and I could look up, I looked at him and swallowed all of it, it took two tries tho. Thick and salty, yummy. Anyway after I swallowed I glanced over to the door just in time to see his dad walk away. So he did stay and watch me swallow that dick until his son spurted all his cum in my mouth, and watched me swallow it. Huh. Interesting, I thought.

I sat there on my knees in front of him, and after a minute or two he stood and helped me up.

"C'mon, no one's up. We're going to my room."

He pulled me behind him, still trying to catch my breath until we got in his room. Evan threw off his shirt, finished removing mine and pushed my bra up over my tits and pushed me onto his bed. I raised my long legs up to get my shorts and panties off, which he helped with before pushing my legs apart and putting himself between 'em. It was happening quick, not that I minded, this was a regular thing, but I knew his dad was up, I just didn't have time to think about it much.

He spread my legs and leaned over me, pressing his already hard cock against me, not pushing in yet, his hands squeezing my tits hard.

"Fuck I wanna ream you, too bad my parents are home. Still gonna fuck this pussy hard, try not to scream, ha!"

"Try not to scream when I bite you-- AAAghh!"

"He pushed himself inside me, hard and fast, before I was ready, and I dug my nails into his arms as he slammed his cock into me. I like it rough, fast and hard, but usually I'm ready lol. I wasn't this time, but fuck it felt good, and I knew I was gonna cum.

"Hmmm fuck Kaci, wrap those long legs 'round me, damn."

"Ah ah fuck me, oh fuck fuck me... gimme that dick.. fuck..."

As always, I did what I was told, and wrapped my legs around him, his hand under my thigh, as I pulled him into me. He was ramming into me pretty hard, and I started thinking, his dad could probably hear the bed, if not my breathing and whimpering, even tho I was biting my lip, and his shoulder.

Thankfully he had already cum pretty hard in my mouth, which meant my fucking would last a bit, hopefully long enough for me to cum.

"Fuck Kace, pussy's so tight, fuck I'm gonna cum in you fill this cunt up."

"Hmm ah ah fuck, cum in me.. fuck your cock.. oh my god don't stop, fuck me more, harder!"

As good as I was getting railed by him, as good as his dick felt in me, I just kept thinking of his dad watching me give him head, I could still see him in my head, looking around that dark corner, watching me suck his son's cock. Did he know I swallowed his cum? Could he see me deepthroat that thing? Oh fuck, out of nowhere, my hips started pushing up, and I gripped his shoulders, nails really digging in.

I squealed into his shoulder, I was so close and he knew it. Evan leaned into me more, making sure I couldn't buck my hips, and drove into me harder and harder. It was so hard not to scream my head off as I came all over his dick inside me. And what was I thinking? Not about Evan's cock.. well, not just about Evan's cock. But wondered, did his dad want to fuck me? Did he want me to suck his cock? Maybe he wanted to fuck my mouth.. that's when I came. That's what made me cum, thinking about that, his dad and if he wanted to do that to me, like his son was doing to me now. And I knew he knew we were fucking down here, and that turned me on, too.

"Fuck Kace, can't hold on... gonna cum.. gonna cum..."

"In me, cum in me. Like you want to. I know you want to, cum in me. Give it to me, let me feel it, please, cum in me!"

"Aaagh....fuck... goddam.. fuck yes..."

Guys love it when you beg for cum, ha! But in my case, it's for real. I want it. All of it. Anyway, he unloaded in me a good five or six spurts before finishing.

He didn't stay in me long, but pulled out and crawled over me and put his cock in my face, holding my head up by my hair. Making me take all of it, I sucked him and cleaned him off, and I almost came again.

Evan rolled off me onto his back and we lay there for a bit just catching our breath, although I was thinking I could use another cum but I knew he was done after cumming twice so quick; I'd just have to wait 'till I got home and use my fingers, or a brush handle... I wonder if my parents bought a cucumber? Huh.

Yeah so we lay there and chatted a bit and eventually we both kinda dosed off after all that. I don't know, maybe an hour? a little under? before I woke up and realized how late it was, almost 2 am. Fuck, I gotta get home, but my problem was I didn't drive. I tried to wake him up, but that was near impossible, so guess I'm walking. Not a huge deal, it's only about a twenty minute walk, but still.

I got myself dressed and did a quick check for cum anywhere, and was ready to head upstairs, but then got nervous. What if his dad was still up? Fuck. But really I had to go, so, oh well.

I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could, feeling my way since it was dark. When I got to the main floor by the kitchen I could see a faint light from around the corner, heading towards the dining room and next to that a little den. I poked my head around the corner and wow. Yeah lol. I heard it first, a faint sound of a woman moaning, then saw over the back of the couch a laptop playing a porn with a girl with short black hair (like mine) sitting on a guys lap getting fucked. Oh my... ummm.. I watched for a minute, smiling to myself, not knowing why really. Maybe just because I knew he did want to fuck me, not that I really thought about wanting him, it didn't really occur to me. But I was just like, wow. My bf's dad was watching a porn after watching me suck his son's cock and swallow his cum, and probably listened to us fucking, and she kinda looked like me! It was kinda crazy, really. So what now? I thought I should just leave and sneak out the door, but it was dark and I hit the wall turning around and yeah, he heard me.

"Evan? Kaci? That you? Your still here?"

I heard the laptop snap shut quick and some moving around.

"Hey Mr. Stane, sorry. It's just me. We fell asleep watching a movie. I'm just ummm gonna walk home."

Since he heard me I figured I should walk back to the room and face up to it. I was pretty embarrassed, still thinking of what he saw me do earlier, but oh well, I guess. When I walked in the room he was sitting on the couch with a blanket over his lap. Yep he was jerking off. Thinking of me? He scrambled a bit when I came in, tho.

"Pretty late. Why didn't Evan take you home?"

"Sorry. Didn't mean to stay this late, but we fell asleep and I don't know, it's a short walk, I'll be ok I think."

I was leaning against the door, watching him on the couch. He wasn't getting up. Definitely jerking off, I thought. His cock had to be out. I think I even smiled a little.

"Try to raise 'em right. Oh well. I'll take you home. You're not walking this late at night. Let me get my keys."

"Cool. Thanks Mr. Stane. Appreciate it."

I stood there, not moving, watching him, and he was watching me, he wasn't moving either.

"Well why don't you meet me by the garage, I'll be there in a minute."

"Sure thing."

Yeah, in a minute, as soon as you put that dick away, ha! Shame tho, kinda wanted to see it, oh well. I went to the garage like he told me to and waited. It wasn't long before he came thru the kitchen and grabbed his keys in a pair of jeans and t shirt, slipped some shoes on and we got in the car.

"What were you two watching? Nothing exciting I guess if you fell asleep."

"Yeah just some comedy thing on netflix. What about you? Didn't think you'd be up at 2."

"Oh you know. Just couldn't sleep, and I'm usually up pretty late anyway. Thought I'd turn on the laptop get some work done, then just got caught up watching some videos, hahaha."

"Yeah, I know how that is."

I decided to test stuff. I leaned back in the seat, stretching my legs out, easing the seat back some. He kept giving me side eye as we talked, and I wondered if he could see thru my sleeveless shirt, or if he was looking at my chest, my shirt was never buttoned all the way, but I couldn't tell.

"Yeah I mean its easy gettin' caught up in stupid videos. Watch anything interesting or funny?"

"Hahaha, no, not really. Well, here we are. Home safe and sound. Get some sleep Kaci. See you soon I guess?"

"Thanks Mr. Stane, I appreciate it!"

After I got out I leaned into the open door, knowing my shirt would be hanging loose on me.

"And yeah, pretty sure I'll be around, thanks again for the ride!"

"No problem Kaci, anytime you want a ride, let me know. Oh, hey. You got a little something right here..."

He pointed at his own face, right at the corner of his lip, I reached up and felt it. Fuck. Fuck fuck. Dried cum. Oh my god, that's embarrassing as fuck! My face turned beet red, oh my god and I had no idea what to do, I just stood there looking like an idiot!

"Looks like you got it." Yeah, with a grin, fuck!

"Alrighty. I'll stay here until you get inside. Bye Kaci."

"Uhh... thanks... umm. Later Mr. Stane. Thanks again."

So yeah, that was that night, I went in, went to bed, and couldn't sleep. All I could think about is what happened with Evan's dad. The watching, probably the listening, the girl in the porn vid that kinda looked like me, and his seeing dried cum on my face, right by my lips; he probably knew what it was, too. All that and he was nice and acted like nothing happened when he drove me home. Of course I thought about other things, I was still horny as fuck and wanted to cum again, so I used my fingers and thought about the blowjob and deepthroating I gave, and the hard fucking, the mouthful of jizz, and, unintentionally, the girl in the porn on the guys lap... yeah, I got my second cum, lol.

The next week or so not much happened. I was over there now and then, but we mostly hung out with friends. When I was there I was sure to wear tighter shirts, shorter shorts, skirts, ya know, more skin. I didn't really flirt tho; well maybe a little, like standing closer to him than maybe I should, but there was no touching or anything, except maybe a bump or a brush by ( intentional, prob by both of us), nothing major really. And neither did he, but he did seem friendlier than usual, around more when I was there, and something.. I don't know, how he looked at me, like he knew. Like by how I dressed, talked to him more... I wasn't even sure what I was doing or why. I mean, I knew he wanted to fuck me, but did I really want to fuck him? Would he if he could? Would I? I just didn't know, and really didn't think about it much, except when I was alone, or playing with myself, then I'd think about it, about that night, but not really about if I actually wanted to. I mean, he was married, had a family, was my boyfriend's dad for fucks sake. But I couldn't help but get turned on thinking about how he watched me suck his son's dick and swallow. And that porn, how that girl looked like me, kinda. I just couldn't get it out of my head.

The few nights we did hang out there, we had sex, of course. I actually didn't care if he heard or saw, it actually turned me on thinking he did, and made me want it more. Instead of like waiting for his parents to go to bed I'd blow him when I knew they were still up. I even rode him on the couch, me facing the door, once. I had to talk him into it, lol, he was worried about getting caught, but I didn't care really. As far as I know, no matter what time it was, his dad didn't see us, tho. That's not to say he didn't hear us, but ya know. I also tried to stay super late, seein' if maybe Evan would fall asleep again, but it just didn't happen, so yeah, I was getting to a point where I was kinda letting it go until this one particular weekend, about two weeks later.

Statius
Statius
98 Followers