Of Amoral Character

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, ummm, ok. Wow. Really? I did good then? You're happy?"

"Happy? Yes. And more than impressed."

"You know guys always say I'm a good mouth slut, and I'm glad you liked it."

"So I've heard.... and you are a good little cum slut. I definitely liked it. You certainly like your cum don't you?"

So he did listen while Evan fucked me in the basement, ha!

"Thanks, and I do! And usually can't get enough, but I am pretty soar now and my legs are shaky and weak. I like how rough you were. Never been fucked like that before."

"Ha! Well I guess we're both satisfied, then. Go ahead and get in the shower. I'll get dressed and we'll go."

"Ok Mr. Stane."

I rolled off the bed and went in the bathroom, rolled off my fishnets, and looked at myself in the mirror. Yeah, my face was covered in dried and drying cum, lipstick smeared on both my cheeks and my chin, and my eye makeup was smeared all over, dripping down. I looked like the Joker, lmao! Except I also had cum on my tits and stomach, and thighs, which were sticky and gooey. Oh and my stockings were torn in several places where he grabbed me hard and dug his fingers into my skin, and instead of green hair, I had jizz in my black hair. I was definitely a mess, but I doubted I was a beautiful mess like he had said.

The shower was nice and I was thankful he let me take one. The hot water felt good and it was refreshing. I'd have him take me home after so I could change my clothes and put on a bra and panties before I went out to meet my friends later.

After kinda a long hot shower I felt better; less sore and achy and definitely refreshed and cleaner, lol. Although I kinda missed the cum on my face since he liked how I looked with it, but it had to come off eventually right? lol.

He was sitting on the bed back in his sweats and t shirt when I got out, keys in his hand already.

"Feel better? All set and got everything?"

He had my jacket and boots there waiting.

"Think so."

I refreshed my lipstick as we walked out of the master bedroom and downstairs, past the little den he first fucked me in, thru the kitchen and into the garage. I got in his car, a Cadillac CX something lol. I leaned the seat way back down as he pulled out of the garage in case his neighbors happened to see, but after a few turns I sat back up.

"So where am I taking you?"

"Home, but I kinda wanna ask a favor, do you mind?"

"What's the favor?"

Don't worry it wasn't mean or anything, he was smiling and in a good mood, and when he glanced over I saw him looking at my legs in my ripped fishnets.

"Has anyone ever eaten in this car? I'm kinda hungry."

"Oh, you want food. No problem. Where do you wanna go?"

"Ummm... not exactly..."

I leaned towards him and put my hand on his upper leg, fingers pretty close to where his cock was resting against his leg.

"Ummm I don't like asking for stuff, really, but, fuck I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be, just say it Kaci."

"I wanna be fed, in this car. Will you let me Mr. Stane? Eat in your car?"

He didn't answer but he did move his seat back about six inches so I took that as a yes, ha! I undid my seatbelt and pulled his sweats down, reached in and took that sticky cock ( he hadn't washed yet), in my hand and pulled it out. I stroked it a minute to start getting it hard before putting my face down in his lap and started licking it. Fucking delish with both our drying cum covering that thing. I felt the car slow down and take a few turns, no idea where we were going, but eventually he stopped and parked. By that time he was fully hard and filling and stretching my mouth as I moved my head up and down and stroked him from his base.

He moved his seat back more and pushed his sweats down further, resting a hand on my back happy to just let me suck on that cock.

"Hmmm fuck this thing is huge Mr. Stane. I've been dying to make it cum in my mouth. Gonna leave a purple ring around this cock, hmmm."

I went back down to do what I'm supposed to, which is suck and drool and slobber all over that thing, tasting it, swallowing it, taking it as deep in my mouth as I could in that position. Fucking sucking cock in a car is so much fun; more challenging, and harder to get it all, so it kinda leaves you wanting more which is a huge turn on, and it takes longer, so I enjoy it more.

"Fuck, deep throat me if you can. See if you can take all 11 inches of my cock. Fuck Evan was right, slut mouth, fucking love it. Take more, faster Kaci, faster."

I did like I was told and moved around so I could get him at a better angle, and shoved my face harder into him and over his cock. I felt it hit the back of my throat for the first time in the car, and was pretty proud of myself for it. It gagged and choked me, but I didn't let that stop me from staying on him as long as I could, before coming up, dragging my lips along his shaft and started stroking him again.

Spit was pouring out of my mouth and on his shaft, my hand was soaked in it, when I took him out for a minute to breathe, I was already panting hard and moaning.

"Fuck my mouth, if you want. Hard, like you fucked me earlier, if you want to."

I went back down sucking and licking. Sometimes just focusing on his large head, sometimes just licking his shaft, stroking his cock as I dragged my tongue over his veiny hard shaft. Yummy. I kept swallowing all the cum that had dried on him as I drooled all over him, cleaning every inch of it with my mouth. That taste is amazing, by the way, dried cum on a cock is fantastic, one of the reasons I love sucking so much.

He hadn't started fucking my face yet, but was enjoying what I was doing, his hips kept pushing up a little, so he was getting into it, and when I did pull off to breathe he was looking at me and I knew he kept moving his head to get a better look at his cock in my mouth. Bet he wished he had taken pictures then, lmao!

Not sure how long I had my face in his lap but I was in heaven being able to finally suck on that cock the way I wanted to, at least for a little while. And as I blew him and licked him, sucking him in, deep throating him, he started moaning and I could feel his hand on my back or shoulder begin flexing more and more.

That's when he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my face down, jamming his cock, not just against my throat, but into it, like he was going down my throat, hard. I really started gagging on him now, and just tried to open my throat for him. He started pushing his hips into me, bucking pretty hard against my face, still holding my face down by my neck.

"Fuck, want your face fucked huh? I'll fuck your face! Take it, take my cock. Eat it, eat my meat! Fuck what a mouth whore, cock slut! Fucking make you swallow this monster cock! That's right, fucking swallow it!"

Whoa. He was getting rough, rougher than before. His hand was hurting my neck and he wasn't letting me up, either, but just held me down fucking my face hard. I couldn't even swallow all my spit so it was pouring out of my lips around his cock, splattering everywhere when he fucked into my mouth.

"Fuck, you're not coming up 'till you make my cock cum in this mouth, straight down your fucking throat! You wanted to eat my cock, how's this feeding? Like this shit? Yeah? Fucking take it, take it!"

My eyes were watering and it's a good thing I didn't have eye makeup anymore, lol. And I did like it, although breathing woulda been nice, at least for a minute. It was hard breathing thru my nose taking a face fucking like that, it just wasn't ending, but felt amazing at the same time.

"Ahhh my cock better fucking be purple with that lipstick when I'm done fucking this face, if it's not I'm cumming all over your face and you're walking home! Fuck eat my cock like the slut you are!"

Damn. Harsh, lol. But actually I'm used to it. It's how most guys talk to me, at least the ones who figure out I like it rough. He just hadn't talked much so it threw me off some. Not that I could respond, I mean I was sideways in a car, my head held down by my neck, smooshed against him with an 11 inch cock shoved all the way down my throat. I could barely breathe and moan, and he really wasn't letting up at all. He must've been serious about not letting me up until he came.

The whole face fuck probably only lasted a few minutes, but it was rough and hard. I'd never had a mouth fuck like that before and only a few since, and I fucking loved it, I loved it so much I hoped he'd fuck me after, let me get on his lap or something. Fuck bend me over the car, I didn't care (I've done that actually, been bent over a car in a parking lot at night... anyway).

He kept ramming himself into me, holding me down, one hand on my neck the other on top of my head, driving his 11 inches into my mouth and throat.

"Fuck, cumming.. better take this fucking load Kaci, fucking take it, all of it! Fuck!"

I did. It was fucking amazing feeling his huge cock stiffen a little more, then throb and twitch when he unloaded in my eager mouth. His head was pressed against my throat and I could feel his cum spurt and hit me inside, shooting down my throat, coming up around his shaft and flooding and coating the inside of my mouth. Warm and sticky, salty and wet, a thick wet. It spread over and around my tongue and I felt it leaking out everywhere.

"Goddam that mouth! Fuck you are a little mouth whore! Fuck made me cum as hard as that first night I fucked you on my lap. Damn shoulda done this earlier, then fucked your pussy like I just did your face. Damn best cock sucking I ever had."

He had let me go and I was just breathing, I had practically choked on his cock and cum, and my own spit. It was all pouring out of my mouth onto his cock even tho I tried to keep it in my mouth. I gasped for air, then picked myself up so I could look at him. I opened my mouth and showed him his cum before swallowing it all. I wiped my mouth clean with my shirt, getting cum everywhere on it, then I felt like I could talk.

"Thanks Mr. Stane. I wanted that from the first time you watched me blow Evan in the basement. That was fucking amazing and still a lot of cum. Your huge and it was awesome taking that."

"You saw me there? That was like three months ago."

"Oh wow. No I just saw you a few weeks ago, ya know that first time you drove me home. Honestly I thought you were gonna take me then."

"Oh... hahaha. You and Evan weren't very quiet, so no, it's been a while. And I thought about it that night, but wasn't sure if you were willing."

"I would have if you had said to."

I didn't know if I should be embarrassed or what, lol. Looking back on it I guess he shoulda been, but at that time I was.

"Is there enough lipstick on you for me to get a ride home or?"

"Well let's see..."

He turned on the dome lights and looked at his cock, he was laughing tho. I don't really think he woulda made me walk home, but it did put an interesting thought in my head. Wonder if I had it in me to fo a cum walk? Sounds fun, so maybe someday.

Oh shit. Look at this thing, ha!"

It was purple, my lipstick smeared all over his shaft, under a thick coating of spit and cum, dripping everywhere.

"Ohhh my... I'm naughty, I made a mess. Here let me clean it up Mr. Stane."

"Well what a good girl you are, cleaning up after yourself."

He leaned back, hands behind his head and I went back down in his lap taking him in my hand and using my tongue, licking and sucking and swallowing.

"A good girl? I thought I was a mouth whore? Slut? Whore? ha! I fucking love it, tho, how rough you were... hmmm.. hmmmm.. yummy."

"Fuck Kaci, be careful, I'll take you again."

"Yeah? Tell me what to do, please. Anything to be fucked like that again. I'll beg for it if you want, if you like that."

"Hahaha, another time. I can't anymore. Damn I was lucky to have that last load for you to swallow."

I didn't respond but just kept licking and cleaning his shaft 'til it was shiney clean, ha! and you could see the purple lipstick all around it. When I was done I kissed the head and licked it one last time then pulled his sweats up.

"Glad you did, I've wanted a load in my mouth from you from the start. Oops. Look I left a spot of cum on your sweats."

"Finish cleaning Kaci. No messes left behind."

"Yes sir."

And I licked the glob off his sweats and swallowed it and sat back in my seat.

"So home, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Unless you wanna rail me again at your house, or in the car, on the car... but yeah, home."

He laughed and said another time, but there wouldn't be another time. That was all that happened between him and me. He dropped me off and that was it. He followed me on social media for a while, would comment now and then, always nice, too. He actually never asked to meet me again, and I don't know, life went on, there were other guys, other revenge blowjobs and hate fucks, flings and one night stands, but never with him. Eventually Evan found a new, and better, girlfriend and even tho we weren't friends, we could at least say hi when we did see each other, and as far as I know, he never found out about me and his dad, and even more important, neither did his mom, so. Okay, all I got. Later.