All Comments on 'Of Bonds Forged Ch. 01'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written and an interesting mix of characters and situations. I can’t wait to see how they all intermingle and what comes to pass. Very promising and well done. Thanks.

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowabout 3 years ago

Glad to see you writing again! After spending a long time when you were consistently cranking out stories I got a bit worried when you went missing in 2020. Really looking forward to seeing where this story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am so glad you are doing another story set in Erette. The world of Erette you have created is so interesting and I love Bryana, Neral, Deres and the others. I have read every Erette story multiple times. Thank you for writing the series and continuing to add to it.

gnome_mangnome_manover 2 years ago

As always, SaddleRider's Erette stories are excellent. I watch for them. I somehow missed this one, but I had a bad year (didn't we all?) and I missed a number of things.

Hopefully, the new year will be better..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES