Of Bonds Forged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Vale saw the anxiousness for more. That hunger to use his power was there, too. He corrupted himself even as he corrupted others.

When Kel knew he had her he waited a few seconds more before speaking to her, using that time to push harder on Nic's mind so that he would continue to be agreeable when it came to the inevitable path of events.

"Wouldn't you feel better about all this if you loved me?"

Her brow knotted tightly for an instant at Kel's question, but that came more from being asked to use her submerged brain more than anything else. The gears turned slowly in the goo that surrounded them, but yes, that made sense. "Yes, I'd feel better about all this if I loved you."

"Wouldn't you feel better, too, old friend," he said, casting a glance in his new best friend's direction. "You want her to feel better about this, right?"

Nic smiled because a friend like Nic always knew what was best. It was true, of course. "I do. She shouldn't worry and all her worries are ruining the morning."

He saw the girls exchanging looks again and he seemed to know what those furtive glances meant. "You should talk to her about things. It's exciting to talk about things and to make her excited, too. You want to help me make her understand that she loves me and wants me more than she ever wanted you."

"I will."

"Father!" Alix shouted, all pretense of deference of child to parent gone now. She looked bewildered, as though didn't know what magic, illness, or insanity had descended upon her home, but her eyes held a fiery determination even if her voice wavered with a hint of fear. "Father, what in the world is wrong with you?!" She rose, circling the table rapidly to reach her mother and take her by both shoulders. She looked down into her mother's glazed eyes and seeing that empty smile. "Mother."

"Yes, dear?" The voice was soft and distant, as though the part of her mind that was her was responding across a great chasm.

"Mother, snap out it." She punctuated the demand by shaking her, which just made the older woman's brows tighten in confusion. "Mother!" The last was a plea with a clear undercurrent of fear.

Kel looked annoyed as Rose looked confused again. "Your mother is in a happy place and you're ruining it."

Alix's new goal was clear when she took Rianna by the arm and they both headed to the door. Rianna said nothing, seemingly still stunned speechless at what was happening, but the look on her face suggested to Vale that she was relieved at the prospect of getting out of that house and where they ended up didn't really matter.

Kel's demeanor since he began suggested that he knew something like this would happen, but what seemed to catch him off guard was the suddenness and speed with which they'd bolted for the door. Vale saw the magic build quickly, driven by the panic within Kel that could be seen in an expression that reminded her of the sudden realization something horrible that was about to befall them and heard it in the pitched shout of, "You don't want to leave!"

Vale watched the lines of force lash outward with the speed and force of the crack of a whip. It forked and seemed to spear the skulls of both, holding them motionless where they stood. Kel watched for several moments to be certain that it had worked as he hoped and intended. But they stood with the stillness of statues. They blinked. They drew breath. Tears even began to meander down her cheeks as probably the only expression of rage and frustration that her body allowed her now. Beyond that, they may as well have been frozen in a moment of time.

"That's better," Kel said finally, looking comfortable now that he had enough time to do what he needed to do and have more than a little fun doing it. He rose and examined the young women closely, obviously even more enamored of them now that he had complete control over them.

He cradled Alix's chin in his hand, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry, and I mean that. I'm not a bad man. It's just...when you get a chance to have anything you want, you may as well dream big and live big." And he looked as though he had big dreams in mind already. He caressed that smooth skin again. "By the time I'm done you'll love everything."

"Now, Nic, help your wife understand how things are now." Vale could see that Kel was concentrating on holding the two women in place while Nic worked to place his wife where Kel wanted her to be.

Nic was so happy to help a friend like him. He looked to Rose as a man who had to set the world right. "Rose?"

It took her a moment to realize that her daughter was no longer before her eyes and focus on the voice that said her name, moving slowly, as though every movement had to overcome the weighted mush in which her mind found itself. When she saw a familiar face, her eyes brightened a bit and the happiness returned. "Nic."

Kel needed help, and Nic needed needed so much to help his friend. "Are you paying attention, Rose? I really need you to pay attention."

Heartbeats passed and Rose seemed to find someplace within herself that was at least somewhat normal, but one could tell that she was working to focus because she leaned forward and her eyes narrowed, focusing her vision on him because he needed her to pay attention. "Yes?" The sound came out in a breathy, quick huff as though even that took effort.

"Are you paying attention?"

"Yes." Her voice was a bit more firm now.

"Do you love me, Rose?"

"Of course." She answered as though it was an absurd question. Then she seemed to have been pawed at by the haze again. "Is that right?"

Nic leaned forward himself. "Not like you love Kel."

"No?"

"No, Rose. You love Kel so much more than you love me. Are you happy right now? Do you feel good?"

She felt at ease with a question that simple and she got to think about how good she felt, "Yes."

"So do I, Rose." He let himself enjoy the feeling, too "It feels so good to have a friend like Kel here after all this time. "Have you ever felt so good with me?"

"Oh, no," as if the very thought was nonsense.

"And our friend is here, and just by talking to us he made us feel so wonderful. You have to love a man that could make you feel like Kel does just talking to you.

That made perfect sense and a warm, slightly silly smile appeared. "Yes."

"That feeling you feel is so good that it has to be love, doesn't it? And since I've never made you feel like he has, and what you feel has to be love, you must love him."

Something visibly broke behind her eyes. "Yes. I love Kel."

He looked thrilled that she understood. "Yes, you do." He looked to Kel for approval and he found a satisfied look when he glanced upward to see him turning his daughters to face their mother, moving them as though they were dolls to pose.

"And to love me is to want me," Kel told her, seemingly satisfied that the girls weren't going to be going anywhere until he got around to them. "Tell her how much she wants and needs me," he commanded as he made his way around the table to her, his movements anxious ones. Clearly, this is one of the moments he was most looking forward to and Vale knew people well enough to know why. Nic felt Kel's own excitement through the haze of magic and mirrored it. He shifted his weight in his chair in response to it. His voice quivered in response to it. "Rose, as much as you love Kel, you want him. He's s so important to you and this feeling of love he's given you, given to us, is so wonderful, that you have to show him how grateful you are for him.

Kel added his voice now, and, at least this much sounded firm and practiced. "Look at me."

When she languidly turned her head to do as she was told, her loving heart pumped a bit more life behind her eyes. She thrilled at the sight of him.

"You want me, Rose. As much as you love me, you want me even more. Everything about me is what you want and need." Kel watched in anticipation as the light behind her eyes turned to a slow-burning heat. "You'll do anything I want or need you to do."

"You've never wanted as you want me," he said hoarsely. Seeing that look in her eye and feeling the power course through him helped drive him to his own place where his own mind was clouded to all but the power within and without and his own immediate desires. His own display of clouded frenzy came with the way he fumbled with his pants to expose his cock to her. "Show me, Rose. Show me your want."

She was hesitant to tear her gaze from her love, but when his hardening cock appeared in her field of vision, that burning heat within found focus when coupled with his commands. She inhaled sharply, letting his scent fill her nostrils as she drew closer to him and slid his cock between her wet lips. Her eyes gazed up to his adoringly as she pleased him, her head beginning to work rhythmically up and down the shaft. He would whine or grunt as she changed her pace here and there between his urging her onward. "Fuck that cock. Fuck that cock with your mouth, you fucking slut. Love me. Love my cock." He whined when she, no doubt, found a particularly sensitive place. "Yes, like that. Oh, yes. You love a nice cock, don't you?"

His panting and sounds of need changing, depending on her touch, as though she could literally play him like a musical instrument through his cock. You're, oooh, a lucky man, Nic. Did she used to do this for you like this?"

"Often," he said, his eyes locked on the scene.

"I would have had her doing this for me, mmm, every day." He snorted in response to the humorous truth, "In fact, I am going to have her do this for me every day." He sighed and shivered. "Maybe more than once." He watched her eyes love him as her mouth did the same for some time before seeming to realize that he had forgotten some important bits. He was going to do what he was going to do, but there was no reason everyone couldn't have a good time first. "You love sucking and fucking as much as I love getting sucked and fucked, Rose. The more you suck, the more you love me and the greater the need is to just do what you're told."

His words became reality as she worked him faster, which could be seen in the wild spark in her eyes. It was in the gobs of saliva that trailed Kel's shaft when she pulled her mouth back from it before sucking it in again. It was in her moans and shivering that spiked at regular intervals that suggested regular, intense orgasms that served to keep her mind subsumed and to reward her no differently than a dog would be rewarded for performing a trick properly. It wasn't an entirely inappropriate comparison since the animal within was clearly what the magic was driving and feeding.

"Nic. I know it excites you to watch. Let it excite you to watch. Let it excite you to watch your wife work my cock, like... Goddess," he whined as she worked with an intoxicating combination of love, lust, and machine-like efficiency, "like one of the finest whores in Erette."

"It's even okay to touch yourself. I don't mind. Let it drive you." He glanced to the lovely statuettes as well. "Let the sight of it inside you. Let the sight of your mother sucking me inside you. Let it fill your mind. It's so improper."

He watched her work. "So nasty. So dirty. So wrong." He had to stop talking and look away to regain control of himself, choosing instead to look at the young women. Their eyes were wider now. It was inside them. He could see it and so could Vale. It seeped inward, like water seeking the dry pathways of a sponge. The mind didn't want to live in fear and terror. It couldn't. If one didn't die from the shock and horror it began to dull to it. The mind got used to what it was seeing and what was happening to it as it tried to acclimate to a new normal. That only helped the magic and helped Kel drive it through their thirsty minds.

"It's so animal and dirty and filthy seeing your mother act this way and do these things. It's so animal that you respond like an animal, too. Your nipples get hard. Your pussies get so wet. Your pussies get so wet watching your mother love me and be obedient to me."

He let Rose suck, the sounds filling the room so that there was nothing but that and Kel's and, increasingly, Nic's heavier breathing. Kel bit his lip and groaned, letting it all work. The only thing that kept him from trying to drown her in seed then was what was awaiting him shortly and decided to push that imagery. "Just watching her is so exciting, makes you so warm all over, and wet inside. So wet that if it weren't running down your legs those juices might drown you."

"And you might like that."

"You would like that. You want that. The more you watch your mother love me, fuck me, and be obedient to me the more you want to be her. The more you watch, the more you love me and the more you want to be like her. It's in your mind. It's in your mind always. You see it even when you don't see it."

Rose continued until he put his hand on her head and pulled his thick cock free of her, drool dripping onto the floor with a plop. She leaned forward as if to chase it until the "No, Rose." he gave her in a tone that he actually would have used on a disobedient animal. She settled back in the chair with a deep sigh and a smile, looking at him adoringly as she did so.

Having had his fill of appetizers, he again looked at the young women, his own hunger and need pushing him forth, his cock still out and hard. He decided to test them, ready to use the force of the magic again in the event the first thing they did was try to go for the door. "You can move again now."

Their muscles seemed to come away from their bindings, their bodies no longer held by the force of will and magic, but that was the extent of their movement.

Kel smiled. "If you want." He did a figure eight around the girls, examining them, his hunger evident, whispering to them as he did so. "Do you still see it in your mind, Alix, your mother slurping my cock. Did you see her loving me? Do you see in her eyes how much she loves me now?"

Alix blinked a few times but said nothing.

"And all I had to do was tell her how much she did. I told you things, too, Alix. Those things are still in your mind, I bet. I bet you remember them. I bet they're filling your mind so nicely and making you so much more agreeable, huh? No more leaving for you."

He looked Rianna in the eyes now. Those beautiful, dull, wide eyes seemed to hold bits of thought now and then. For a fleeting instant they could look almost normal, then he could watch them change and that put excitement in his own even if they were all different in their own ways. Alix barely seemed to blink at all, but, when it came to Rianna, her eyes would remain wide for a time, then her eyelids would flutter as though the thoughts and imagery running around nside her were having their way with her in ways that she clearly liked.

What truly excited him that showed in how he would shift his weight was that, when her eyes would widen again, it seemed in shock and fear, as though she suddenly realized she was being subsumed and tried to get herself out of it, only to begin to lose herself again. Nic's memories were clear and the remnants of the magic that linked them all still so strong within the home that Vale could still feel the magic's want as much as Kel's.

It was clear from the look on his face as Vale followed the lines of force from him to her so that she could see his eyes through hers, that Kel had grown to like this part for reasons beyond the obvious. He liked watching the effect that his powers had. Whether he liked knowing he was winning the battle within or that she was losing, Vale didn't know. But in a space of heartbeats she saw a glimpse of the man Kel had been before it was replaced by a man increasingly addicted to the power he held that held him, looking for reasons to use it, like now, and rewarding himself for doing so.

Like now.

Maybe simply because of convenience, or perhaps because he liked the irony, he took her smoothly and quickly as he placed her against the door. Her fingers clawed into the wood, but she was too far gone to do more, and there was no way to be certain if it was an attempt to escape or if it was the animal that Kel hoped to unleash trying to get free. Either way, what came with it was a drawn out, "Nnnnnn..." that started as a growl, but ended in a plaintive wail.

He smelled her hair as he drew closer to her from behind. "Shhh...it's all right. It's all right." His hand fumbled at her dress.

"Oh, let me help you with that, my love," Rose said, her voice a sleepy, dreamy, sing-song as she came over to lift the dress and the slip together so the man she loved more than anything could have what he was so clearly anxious for. Kel made his own sound when that nearly perfect heart-shaped ass was within his sight. The moment it was, he saw a droplet fall from between her legs and join the others that were beginning to form a puddle on the floor now that they had the freedom to do more than make trails on her inner thighs that caught the light.

He ran his index finger between her folds to see what there was to see. As his finger ran over her clit and down over her slit, she shuddered and purred as she shook her head to and fro, which made him sigh as he looked down at his drenched finger before repeating the action again and again until wept in lust and perhaps a hint of despair as her body betrayed her, panting each time that finger dragged that engorged button of flesh. He entertained himself that way for a time as he worked her body into a greater frenzy as he further subdued her mind. "You like this, Rianna."

She moaned. The magic put force behind the words, but there was almost no need at this point. The mind was drenched in the haze and her body was hungry for more.

"You like this."

Her ass wiggled in response and her head seemed too heavy for her neck as it sagged so that she could see nothing but the worn wooden floor.

"Are you virgin, Rianna?" he asked as he placed himself behind her and his cock next to those folds.

"Yes."

"But that's so proper, and you want to be improper. You want to be improper like your mother."

He let the head of his cock replace his finger, "You love me. You want to be obedient to me. You want to be improper in all the most fun ways." It was so. He knew that she knew it because her legs spread as her body prepared for what was coming.

"So I should take care of that virginity for you." He tried to push in slowly and savor the moment, but his own need, driven by the magic, didn't allow for that type of game playing. He sank in to the hilt on a single thrust before closing his eyes to presumably savor the feeling before beginning to hammer his cock into her without mercy, though she seemed to have no complaints, pushing back on him with the same ferocity.

Rianna looked to her mother, seeing the emptiness and adoration in her eyes and giggled madly. She understood now. He felt so good. Loving him felt so good. Obeying him felt better. And being improper felt so indescribably good all she could do was giggle and moan while he fucked away everything she used to be until she barely remembered it. Anyway compared to the bits of her that she was aware of, it was nothing compared to this.

She quieted when he whispered, "Shh." into her ear again. Her everything wanted and she wanted to hear what that was so that she could want it too.

He whispered.

Rianna spoke.

Alix listened.

"You love him, Alix. Right?"

Her eyes were saucers and Vale saw from her dulled mind that the house could have burned down around her and she wouldn't have looked away from the sight of the perfect man fucking her sister. Her mother and sister loved him so why shouldn't she? Even her father didn't object. Watching Rianna serve him didn't make her jealous in the slightest. It only made her...want. "I do."