Of Bonds Forged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like watching him fuck me?"

She nodded slowly. "Uh-huh."

"It'll be you soon."

The anticipation suddenly became almost unbearable. She heard the sounds of him slamming his body into hers and she craved it like nothing before.

"Think about it, Alix. Think about how this will be you. Whenever he wants. How ever he wants. Think about how much we love him and love being fucking improper and just fucking filthy."

It was all she could think about. It was all she could think about as she watched their bodies slam into one another.

It was all she could think about as her jaw dropped listening to her sister cum like a slut and knowing that, when he chose the time was right that would be her. And, oh, how she wanted it to be.

It was all she could think of when she could see her mother still sucking his glorious cock in her mind.

Thinking about how she loved him, wanted to obey him, and all the ways that he would have her be filthy and improper was just too much to bear. Her legs could no longer bear her weight and even as she fell to her knees, her hands scrambling under her dress so that she could molest herself with the same whorish abandon that her sister was now. She had no more than brushed against her cleft before she added her voice to Rianna's.

Nic watched it all, glad now that they all understood what a great friend Kel was.

***

Kel wasn't sure how long it had been, but he was now thoroughly sated for the time being. Rianna was insanely tight and like a wild animal once she got going. He had wanted to sample Alix, too, but, as lucidity returned, he decided that saving that moment would be something to look forward to. Three lovely women looked at him as though they were drunk on their adoration for him.

He looked at Nic as he looked dumbly on. "Aren't you going to see me out?"

Nic snapped to the now, his cheeks flushed with the embarrassment of being so wrapped up in himself that he ignored the best friend that he could have ever had. He practically jumped from the chair. "Oh, of course." Sadness pierced his happiness, "Are you sure you can't stay?"

"I'd love to, but you know me, I'm not one to stay in one place. I was on my way to bigger and better things when I stopped by and I really have to get back to that."

"I know. It was worth a try." He took Kel's hand and shook it vigorously. "It's been so good to see you. I hope you can stop by again on the way back from wherever."

"We'll see." The tone, however, was clear that it was the two words necessary to quickly end the conversation.

Nic opened the door, giving no thought to the four women on the porch who seemed content to wait patiently for their love to return, no matter how long it took. But now that he had, they beamed as brightly as the sun. They rose anxiously, awaiting their love's whim. By looking, Vale saw that they were as surrendered as Rose, Rianna, and Alix. They gave the new members of the sisterhood knowing and welcoming smiles. Nic snapped his fingers as though he'd forgotten something at the last moment even though he truly hadn't. "You know, my friend, there is something you can do for me though."

Nic couldn't wait to help. "You just name it."

"Could you just come and see us off?"

"Well, sure."

"And as we get smaller and smaller in the distance your memories of me and the lovely ladies here fades just the same way. When they disappear so will any memory that you knew them at all. Is that something you think you can manage?"

Forgetting seemed like the easiest thing in the world, especially if a friend like Kel asked it of him.

So he watched as his wife, his daughters and several of his neighbors headed down the road, to where, he didn't know. It didn't matter because he trusted a friend like Kel implicitly.

Soon it didn't matter because, as far as he knew, there was nothing to remember.

To Be Continued...