Of Bonds Forged Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that will be just fine. This will cover food and lodging for your group for the next several days at least, or until Lord Solos returns, whichever comes first. We have one of several large, open rooms that will accommodate all of you, as, no doubt, you will want to stay with your companions."

"Absolutely."

"Though I will insist that you limit yourself to your room and to the courtyard here, of course if you'd like to get some air. The lower levels are not for casual guests, and, until and unless the master says otherwise, casual guests are what you and yours are. Do we have an understanding?"

Kel nodded smoothly. "I believe that we do."

"Excellent." Adger snapped his fingers and a man and a woman immediately scurried over from tending one of the food stands to come to his side to see Adger gathering the jewelry in his hands while Kel continued to hold the bag. "Take these," he began, handing them to the middle-aged man, "catalog and store them and mark Mr. Kel and his seven friends as our guests with all the basic courtesies afforded to them for the next three days I think we have three days here, but have Kellin appraise anything that looks unusual, and if there's something exceptional in the pile, let me know."

"Yes, sir."

Ina? Have eight beds and the usual amenities set up in one of the gathering rooms on the second floor."

When he heard, "Of course, Mr. Adger." just before she left his presence, he looked back to Kel. "It will take a bit, but she'll find you once everything is ready. In the meantime, I would strongly suggest you and your friends take the time to enjoy a meal. No doubt it's been a long trip for you all and I expect you know as well as I do that they will forget to eat unless you remind them."

Kel nodded and hoped that it looked to Adger as though he were simply acknowledging the obvious when he suddenly realized how hungry he was while not exactly remembering when they'd finished the last of the food. It wasn't so long that he wasn't lightheaded, but he was definitely starving.

"I expect that the accommodations will be to your liking. The beds are just firm enough, the rooms are warm, and the food is good. If there's anything else that you feel you need, employees aren't difficult to find and I'm sure they can tend to your needs. I will speak to Lord Solos as soon as he arrives, and, whether or not he decides to meet with you, I'll come to you directly and inform you myself."

A practiced, warm smile crossed his features. "In the meantime, enjoy your stay with us."

* * *

Kel surveyed the room and that which he owned, and thought things were going quite well for him. Adger wasn't wrong. Once he reminded the ladies they hadn't eaten in quite some time the haze they were happily mired in lifted enough to remind them that they were starving and they ate and drank their fill. He had to admit that he ate a little more than his fill himself, as the food was quite good for a trade post before he reminded himself that they traded in a great many things and they, no doubt, had to occasionally play host to, and impress, the powerful.

He told the women to pay attention to themselves that way and to eat and drink when they pleased, but all he could really do in the moment was hope that it would stick. The thought of having to remind them to do basic things constantly filled him with a feeling of dread. But he could dismiss that right now as he sat in the chair against the wall of the expansive room feeling like the padded chair with arms was more like a throne.

That feeling was only enhanced by the fact that he was surrounded by beautiful women that looked up at him adoringly as they waited for his whim. Their eyes displayed their heat and their emptiness in equal measure and the look caused the warmth and the power of the talisman flush through his body, and his cock begin to push hard against his pants. It was a lovely cycle in the moment and built his hunger for them. Look at them. It's so easy.

"Oh, Alix, isn't Tanya just so beautiful?"

Alix looked over at the young woman with smooth, cocoa brown skin and the gold flecks in her brown eyes as though this was the first time she'd truly looked at her, and, given the gauzy haze of the magic that subsumed them, that may well have been the case. "Yes. She's so perfect."

"And isn't Alix just as perfect, Tanya? Lovely and sexy, and just as beautiful and desirable?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Why don't you just look at each other," he suggested. "Why don't you just sit there across from one another and look at how beautiful the two of you are? Just take one another in until you just can't stand it anymore and have to do something about it."

The other girls slowly took their lips, and touch, and gaze from one another as the prospect of a different show presented itself. They began to watch, knowing the feelings that were building in the two and curious to see as to how long the young women could resist because resisting was something they had to give a first thought to in what seemed like forever.

As Kel had explained the world to them in ways that had made so much sense, the idea of not touching one another when they could was so foreign as to be almost insane, so the notion of them even trying not to had a bit of a sideshow quality to it to those bits of sanity still colored in a gauzy haze that seemed to just make everything perfect.

They watched the two as the moments ticked by, not so much as in increments of time, but in the responses of each as they struggled to control their urges because Kel had demanded it of them. Once set aflame and left to burn with virtually no control, that fire that drove them to need one another and to need whatever he told them to was not easily contained, though they both gave it a valiant effort so as not to disappoint their everything.

One could count those moments in the way Tanya's eyes moved up and down Alix's body in her dress that had been so pulled and tugged on by the other girls and torn at by Kel in the frenzy of his initial taking that the front had been yanked down allowing a fuller view of her breasts, a hint of the areola of her left breast showing. Tanya found herself biting her lower lip at the feelings, the sight gave her with Alix's chest heaving, subtly faster at first, then more obviously, her fingers twitching before she pressed her palms flat to her thighs.

Tanya's eyes widened. She wanted to see more of that breast; of everything. In one sense, Alix's lungs filling and releasing was hypnotic and calming by itself. In another sense, it fed the fire within her like a bellows, each exhalation triggering a rush of juices from her pussy that seemed to not have stopped drooling since Kel first explained to her that she wasn't using her pussy to make him and others happy as she was always meant to. And he was right. How could she not have seen? But she knew it now. Everything Kel told her felt so right and true. All women were beautiful, especially this one right here, right now.

She had eaten them all already, more than once and she just couldn't stop, not that any of them wanted her to. Fucking them gave her purpose, and she needed to fuck Alix more with every breath the woman took. Her mouth opened slightly at the sight of Alix's fingers clawing her dress up past her knees, exposing the soft thickness of her thighs. Alix was simply reacting but it was building want with just that much more ferocity.

Tanya's fierce, aching glare simultaneously set Alix aflame and seemingly weakened, with every heaving breath, what bit of will she had left. Alix wanted and was already past resisting, but couldn't make herself, as she envisioned in her mind, lurch forward and take what she craved. All that was in her to do was react as she surrendered what little power she had. Her eyelids grew heavy, her desire to keep looking into Tanya's eyes the only thing keeping them open. The dreamy quality only served to entice Tanya all the more. It even served to feed the other women, who, with no such demands made on them by Kel when it came to touching, were absentmindedly fondling one another as they watched, beginning to mirror Alix's gaze.

Alix began to sway ever so slightly, the air itself seeming to have more will than she did, her hand slipping under the clothing bunched now by her hips, middle finger sliding down her clit before curling upward and inside her. She pressed firmly, each drag of her finger making her shake and pulling from her belly a lewd moan so she was unleashing one with every breath, the sound finding Tanya's spine, and traveling upward to make her brain tingle in sweet torture.

A moan, then another, then another, making in Tanya a growing need to jump out of her own skin. And glancing down to see that soaked finger glisten in the lamplight soon became simply too much to take. Each moan from Alix was a siren's call and each whimper was a near helpless plea that couldn't be ignored, so Tanya lunged with a growl and gripped her tightly as her head dipped and her tongue darted into Alix's mouth.

Finding the will to move once again, Alix yanked Tanya's dress over her shoulders and down, fully exposing her chocolate nipples. She groaned and took one in her mouth with no time to do more than suck it into her mouth but once before the other snarled and pushed her to the floor. Before Alix could react beyond a giggle, two hands went under her ass and lifted her body to bend it back to bring her knees parallel to the floor. Bracing her body against the other's, Tanya pulled the dress back to expose Alix's glistening cunt to the room.

So eager was Tanya to feast on that glistening slit that a line of drool met that mound before flesh met flesh. Tanya's eyes were wild and wide as she licked, sucked, and slurped madly. Alix's helpless wail that came seconds later was so loud and fierce that two of the women watching orgasmed spontaneously from the sound. While those peaks came with regularity the sounds between weren't much quieter, as though she were in constant bliss that occasionally spiked into mindless joy.

While the other women melted into one another's arms, Rianna knew well the look in Kel's eyes. It was hungry, needy, and wild. When he let himself just be in the moment like that it reminded her of her sisters in service in its own way. He seemed startled for an instant as he suddenly noticed her coming towards him. She was so beautiful. Honestly, she was easily the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He was tempted to keep her, but, as fond as he was of her, that perfection only served to make her a reminder of the road ahead. He could have anything. Throngs of the most beautiful women in the world would writhe when he wanted.

He could have a place like this. He could be a master of all he surveyed in a place like this. He could be king.

I could be king. He felt that rush of power again. He took a breath and his lungs tingled with it and the enormity of what he contemplated. Why not? He could see it all. It would take some time. He would have to learn more about his power; learn how to better use it to build his power in the world, but his own kingdom was something he saw as easily within reach. Take some comely princess of some small principality and use her as a link to others to bring under his sway until he had world enough that was within his influence with throngs that would kneel before him and cheer his name.

The thought alone made him hard and before him was a woman as beautiful as any princess. He gave her a leering look and a knowing grin as he stepped two steps back to his makeshift throne to relax into the armless chair as though it were truly where a monarch would be. "Take it off."

She smiled, her eyes reflecting a bit of the empty heat within as she pulled her dress from her left shoulder, then the right. A tug at the waist and a shimmy took the dress to the floor to reveal a body as nearly perfect as her face. Her belly had the smallest bit of softness that only served to accentuate her femininity along with a perfectly hourglass figure. Her breasts, handfuls with a little to spare, always felt wonderful in his hands.

She put one foot seductively in front of the other to give her hips a bit of sway until she reached him, lifting, pulling the end of his belt through the loop and pulling it upward sharply to release the tongue. He gasped in surprise at the suddenness of it, happy in the moment to be surprised. She freed the buckle and he lifted himself from the chair just enough to bring his pants to a place just over his knees. Kel found that bit of passive restraint enticing.

She glanced down at his cock which was already twitching and drooling, almost as an extension of his power. Whenever he had the barest desire, the power of the talisman surged within him and he could simply perform without constraint, which was yet another effect that Kel found no reason to complain about.

"Now what?" she asked seductively. She had enough mind to know what the next command would be, but she lived to hear his voice caress her mind and body with any words at all, but commands and true things were the best of all. His warmth was always there, but the commands and the true things sank into the flesh of her.

"Ride this cock, princess."

Rianna had been in heat for so long that she could couldn't remember what it was like not to want to fuck and obey, but when she heard the command, she began to cream. When she straddled him and felt her body slide up his shaft, her mouth falling slack even as she looked at him she looked at him from the sensation of her pussy lips parting as she slid up his to the tip. She felt his hands grip her hips firmly as she took his cock in turn with no small measure of reverence and aimed it inside.

As it slipped in, her eyes closed and her head tilted back as she slowly began to ride, feeling it drive joy into her. She moved slowly at first, savoring every blessed inch, twitching her hips each time that she felt his heavy balls press against her. As Rianna fucked, Kel watched and allowed himself to enjoy the act and his power, which felt like a growing itch at the back of his neck. "Faster, princess."

She complied at once, and when she did she began to yip each time he filled her. Her cunt clenched and creamed, the cream drooling from her almost as milk. He watched the light behind her eyes dim as she rode, lost in it all. The look excited Kel as much as much as the sensation of her pussy pulling on his cock.

When he figured out how to make this work, really make this work the way he wanted, where they weren't so aimless that he had to remind them to eat, he wanted that moment with his princess, as he'd had it with each of the women that surrounded him now. That look of surrender; that look when his power subsumed them and they were happy for it was like sex all by itself.

"Faster, princess."

The smooth glide became a little rougher, ass lightly slapping at his thighs.

When he got to control the power better, she would be her own person enough, but she would be his. What she thought would matter enough to hear it, usually, but there would be no arguments and no power struggles. Things would simply always be his way in the end.

"Faster, princess."

She threw her head back and seemingly random sounds would erupt from her as the soft slapping sound turned to something of the sounds of punishment. There would be screams that gave way to babbling in tongues, which, in turn, occasionally descended into mad giggles. No matter the sounds, her pumping violently on his cock was the kind of punishment he could always live with. She braced herself on his shoulders, nails digging in as claws as Kel let the pain drive him in his own series of growls and snarls.

He imagined the moment when that as yet unmet, prim, proper, woman of power realized his and was overwhelmed by it enough to give up. Still her enough, but his always, and the power that was hers, his, too. She just had to have enough that he could build upon without starting from scratch. A powerful slut that was his. "That's it. That's perfect."

She whimpered helplessly at the praise as every thrust elicited a feral grunt now.

It really was perfect. Maybe he'd keep Rianna, at least for a while, and maybe Alix, too. Of course, if he were to get top dollar for sisters, that might change his mind. It never hurt to keep all his options open.

He looked down and watched his cock disappear inside her over and over in a hypnotic rhythm all its own. There was a flush within him, a flush of power and that inescapable build of sensation that came with his coming orgasm approaching the point that he couldn't stop it from taking him if he tried. He slowly lost track of everything but that sensation, the sounds of their bodies driving into one another.

He grabbed her hips, feeling her hot, sweaty skin and helped bounce her on his cock. There was a sleepy sound at his touch and when he looked at her, she was, in many ways, elsewhere. Her eyes were dreamy and her head rolled loosely on her shoulders, giving her the look of a rag doll even as her body moved with purpose. Kel liked the way that looked and imagined his princess looking that way, helpless and willing to be anything he pleased.

The thought drove his cock to the edge and beyond. When he called out that his orgasm was at hand in the animal way that all men did and poured himself into her, she screamed even louder than he and several of the women behind them joined them in a chorus of lust.

Kel floated dreamily on the sounds of their soft moans for a time, adding his own sleepy sounds to the air as Rianna lay pressed against his body, only barely conscious, drooling onto his chest. He waited patiently for his heart to feel like it was under his control once again, not to mention his mind and his body. The talisman took him for a nearly overwhelming journey in those peaks of joy as well. He felt as though he were pulled from his body and it took time for him to recover. He stayed relaxed, breathed deeply, and smiled as he enjoyed an afterglow almost as satisfying as the sex itself.

The joy and contentment of that afterglow lasted for quite some time and was so complete that he was unbothered by Rianna resting against him, virtually unconscious, breathing deeply, lost wherever they went after he fucked them. He didn't need to see that soft smile creasing her lips to know it was there because it was always there. As that time passed though, that calm gave way to something that was becoming familiar to him, too. It was that bit that was always there now, like a knot at the base of his skull; pressure that built and an itch that needed to be scratched. Rianna against his body began to add to the irritation, creating a cloying sensation within him.

In response, he pushed her from him to attempt to get out from under the smothered feeling. Rianna was still in a blissfully dreamy state, but she seemed to know what he needed her to do and slid her body from him to be welcomed by her sisters in slavery who guided her to the floor with them, cradling her as another of Kel's stable easily parted Rianna's legs and began to feast, bringing a sleepy sigh from her as she spread wider for whichever of them wanted to paw at her inner thighs.

He watched them play as the cloying sensation faded while the itch remained. It was a feeling familiar enough to him now that seemed to make itself known when he didn't make use of his power for a while. Oh, he still had to use it, even with the lovelies before him, but now, they really only required his words to build their reality for them with, perhaps the most feathered touch of his gift, but he no longer had to put effort into it.

It was a restless sensation that he'd classified as boredom and it was one he was feeling with some intensity. Deciding that it was as much a symptom of being cooped up in one place for hours as much as anything else, he decided that perhaps it was a good time to get to know the place he would be calling home for a few days at least. He clapped his hands as he called out to them in a sing-song not unlike one would use with one's favorite pets, "Ladies, ladies, ladies, I need you to listen carefully."