Of Bonds Forged Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind raced pondering them, the power rushing through his veins again. He wasn't sure how long he'd been daydreaming, but it must have been longer than he realized because he had been taken from those imaginings by the cutting sharpness of her voice through the cloud, "Hello? Can we go, or are you just going to spend more time staring off into space? Because, I guarantee if you're still staring at nothing by the time someone makes their way down here, they will refocus your attention."

"Wake up, you fool."

Kel jumped as the raised volume startled him, With a jump fueled by shock and embarrassment at being caught out floating in a daydream as much as being so lost in one here and now of all places and times to begin with to see her while the haze fingering the fringes of his mind fueled an image that he gave voice to before realizing it. "Suck my cock."

She sighed. All men were driven by the same primal needs and some of them, by the Goddess, were so fucking stupid they could barely think beyond them for more than an hour at a time. And some even less. This one was dumber than she'd measured him at first glance. She'd probably have to lead him by the nose the whole way, but men that stupid were easily led, and what did it matter so long as freedom was at hand.

She pushed aside the annoyance and kept her tone friendly, as she might have with a new client that had expectations that were out of bounds. "That's not something I do, but we can surely get that done for you when we get to where we're going. You can have your pick of people to do that for you until your balls are sucked back into into your belly. Rest assured that whoever you pick will do a better job than I will. So let's get me out of here so we can get to them."

The image solidified in his mind. She had such pretty eyes despite the damage to her face, and her lips were lush and pink. The image became more real, the power coalescing around it, sensing the promise of use, which Kel felt as now as the itch at the base of his brain turned into a clawing and a rush of nervous energy that made him want to peel off his own skin. He had to act. He had to do something. He had to make the image real and slake the urges within. Kel went to her in a rush, yanking at his trousers as though they were aflame in a mad dash to unleash his cock. "Suck it. Suck my cock."

The woman watched the mad frenzy and the wild in his eyes and tried to pull back from the bars. Whatever he was about, she decided quickly that the cell was preferable. Before she could scramble away more than a few inches, hands took either side of her head like a vise and drew her forward to him, his pants now around his knees and his cock hard, ready, and already dripping copiously. His hands were warm, almost hot, as though he had a fever. "Let go," she hissed. Looking up at him, she still saw the wild, but also something more that she had seen more than a few times before. He did possess magic.

"What's your name?" The question came from him in whispering, rasping, gravel tone that was more animal than human.

She wasn't going to answer him. There was no way she was going to offer him anything about herself. "Delvine," rushed from her lips.

"Suck my cock, Delvine. Suck it." The power rushed through him and surrounded her.

If his eyes were filled with wild frenzy, hers were filled with rage. She often dealt with the dregs of humanity. She could see them from miles away and understood them sometimes better than they understood themselves, which wasn't hard because, as she told this one more or less, they were all driven by the needs of their bellies, genitals, empty purses, or to sate their need for power. They weren't worth her time beyond what her employers needed her to get from them, and this one was less than that.

"Let go of me, you piece of shit," she spat as though the words were venom. "Suck it yourself."

"Suck it now."

She felt pressure against her mind, and, after several moments to weigh her options. It didn't take long for her to come to the conclusion that, not only was she was safer where she was just now, this man needed to face some wrath. She filled her lungs, "Hel-!"

"Shut up," he snarled.

In her mind, it sounded like a roar. In that instant, Delvine's world spun. The world spun and it felt like her brain had smashed into the side of her skull, as though she'd been physically struck. She was too disoriented to truly register that she'd been struck by magic in that moment and sort of waited for the world to right itself. The best it managed was to still itself while everything remained blurry around the edges, as though fighting to see through watering eyes. But, at least she came to remember where she was and who she was with, and that who she was with, she wanted dead. That helped her anchor herself to the moment. She met his eyes through the blur, hatred still burning as she struggled to free herself from his grip.

"Fuck you."

All that was in Kel's mind now was the power within, the vision he needed to make real. The thing in the way was this woman's mind. That much at least he'd already learned how to contend with. "Now."

"Fuck..."

Her voice fell silent as it felt like his hands passed through her skull and pressed into her brain, waves of his angry, frenzied expression of power crashing, uncontrolled into her mind. She blinked up at him rapidly, as though each blink denoted a new short-circuit within her mind. She tried to pull words together from this corner of her brain and that, but they were being washed away by waves of his power and the emotions of his that went with it; anger, fear, frustration, and need. Anger at her insolence, fear at being caught in this place, and the need to use the power that would not be denied given all else at play in the moment.

All there was now was the moment, and in the moment there was a woman under his power trying not to be when she should have known better. But he'd teach her. Delvine was holding on by the sheer force of will that came with her hatred of him. He could see it in those moments between flurries of fluttering eyelids. That wouldn't be allowed to continue.

"Do it now." His skin tingled with a giddy warmth that actually made him smile as he felt that heat travel from deep within him and into her mind. He could almost feel it slam into her this time. Kel could feel it without truly understanding what the power was doing as it both responded to his will and drove it, blasting even remnants of thought away and washing over the hatred that he didn't want her to have. Driven by his own anger and insistence, the power pounded into her mind like fists pounding into a victim that could no longer resist.

In mere heartbeats, there was no reason for her to hate and no ability to articulate it even if she had a mind to. All there was was the warm, syrupy feeling in her mind and there was so much room for it now that there was so little else left to occupy the space. The warm was making him smile, so she smiled too.

When Kel opened his eyes, his smile broadened. The hate in her eyes was gone and she looked peaceful and happy, "Isn't that better, Delvine? You understand now, don't you?"

She really didn't know what she was supposed to understand because words of her own were an insurmountable climb, but she knew, by instinct mostly, it seemed, what he wanted to hear. She didn't remember the words to say, but she still sort of remembered the sounds, "Uh-huh."

"Suck my cock."

His words filled her mind and became all there was to her. She opened her mouth wide and attacked his dripping shaft with zeal, tongue swirling around it and roaming its length as saliva coated it and came forth in such a rush that it rolled over her lips and fell in long, pale strings that left splatters of it all over the stone floor. She hummed on it as it began to thrust in and out, using her mouth as it would use her pussy.

"Really good, Delvine, honey. That's good," he groaned as he picked up his pace. "You have such a nice mouth." It felt like warm, wet velvet all around him. It was his own little slice of paradise as he rode the sensations of his body and those from deeper within, surrendering to the euphoria that came with using the power. He could tell that she'd given in completely now. He could tell. The energy in the act was different with women who were touched by the power. There was no hesitancy, no shame as the action conflicted with a sense of propriety or normality. They gave themselves to a cock. They gave themselves to its service and he couldn't help but let them.

She sucked harder and he thrust harder in return. "Isn't it better now? Yeah. Yeah, it is. Just let go and suck my cock. Sucking it hard. It's so much fun for you, huh?" His breathing quickened and became more ragged as he approached the point of no return. "Here it comes, honey. Such a good girl. Such a good girl now. Here it comes."

At almost the moment he gave himself that final permission. He let that feeling build in his cock, resisting that urge until it became a reflex response beyond his control. When that high hit, his entire body shook, his cock bucking madly even as he thrust back and forth, drowning his cock in his own seed mixed with what felt like a lake of her saliva.

He shook from the overwhelming sensations. Every nerve was alive in a glorious fire as his brain drowned in the heat as well. Ecstasy did not begin to describe it. There were no words to properly describe the all-consuming, glorious heat. After long moments the red and orange currents that filled his vision began to ebb and resolve themselves into the environment he remembered moments before.

Kel's racing heart slowly found a pace that didn't feel like it was trying to burst from his body and the sound of the blood rushing in his ears that once deafened him quieted as he breathed slowly and deeply, his exhalations, quivering. The smile on his face, however, could not be moved. He looked down into those wide eyes seeing the smile in them. She looked so peaceful now even as she looked thoroughly used, lines of drool still drizzling from her chin to add to the puddles on the floor.

All the anger and hatred was gone, and all that remained was happiness and contentment even as she continued to nurse his cock, trying to bring it back to hardness. "See, isn't that so much better?" Kel was mildly surprised he could find his voice, as he eased himself free with his hand on her forehead. "Let me have that back now." The gentleness in his voice reflected his inner calm. His body was sated. His mind was centered in a way that it hadn't been in some time. Even the itch at the base of his brain was gone. The power was still there to be called upon but that...ache to be set loose was no longer nipping at him.

He braced himself against the bars for a moment to bask in the peace as her hands delicately, reverently, played with his cock. "That was so good, Delvine. See? Wasn't it so much better just to play nice?" He looked down at her face; a picture of sweetness. The anger was gone and her eyes were wide. She was waiting. Waiting to be used, or told, it hardly mattered. She heard his words, not gleaning any particular meaning. Since he seemed happy, and she liked happy, she just giggled in response.

"Now that you understand how much fun you can have if you just do what Kel tells you we might just have some more fun when we get to your friends."

She liked friends. She giggled again.

He studied her, a look of curiosity crossing his once serene features. "What's wrong with you, honey?"

She mimicked the look, but the happiness didn't really leave her features.

"Delvine?"

She perked up at the familiar cadence, even if she didn't exactly recognize it as her own name. Studying her, Kel realized that she reminded him as much of an eager dog as anything else. "Delvine?"

She smiled.

He swallowed hard, sending the gift outward to her. He still didn't understand how it all worked, but he still knew what was wrong when he saw it. With the other girls, he could still see 'them' behind the eyes. There was no other way to put it. They were just drowned in the haze created by the talisman and had been long enough now that they'd stopped even trying to get out from it.

Delvine was different. There was no haze within or around her. There were splotches of it to be seen that frittered about like wisps of smoke, but the rest of her mind seemed to be a darkened void. He didn't know how it all worked, but it didn't take a genius to guess at what that meant. And, with the realization, the calm gave way to an icy flood of terror. He knew how to make people do what he wanted in the moment. He thought he had a good handle on how to make it so people wanted to keep doing what he wanted, as witnessed by the harem he'd collected.

But he didn't know how to undo this. And, with the dead-eyed look she gave him, he wasn't sure that anyone else did either. He turned quickly to look behind him, suddenly keenly aware of the women behind him, their eyes upon him. Perhaps they were shaken by the fear in his eyes or that they perhaps had some sense of what he'd done, but several had recoiled, trying to push themselves through the back wall of the cell. Others held their breath, hoping he didn't find something he wanted in them.

But there were a few eyes filled with as much rage as Delvine's had once. They didn't have to know what exactly, but they knew he'd done something to her. They looked at him like they thought he was guilty. They looked through him like they could will him dead, and it seemed like they were trying for exactly that.

And he knew he was guilty. Looking back at Delvine and that smile and those wide eyes with little or nothing behind them. That shame and fear that came with being responsible for that, and for what might come to him because of it, pierced through the bewilderment of the moment. It probably wouldn't matter if it were one of the women in the cell now. Most of the women that he brought with him were at least as pretty and probably more so. He came here to make a deal so a deal could be made.

That guilt turned to fear. There were no shortage of ways that his life was ruined now. There was no deal to be made that would undo what he did. Whatever they wanted from Delvine they probably weren't going to get and someone would pay.

That someone would probably be him.

He turned quickly upon the women in the other cell. Whether it was the suddenness of the movement, the look on his face, or the sense that he had done something and, whatever it was, they didn't want it done to them, several more pushed away from the bars, huddling into one another for protection while others still looked resigned to their fate, whether it was at his hand, or at the hands of Solos and his minions.

Guilt spoke quickly and with a snarl born more from that than actual anger, "Tell no one anything." Scrambling to put himself back in his pants, guilt and fear then propelled him down the hallway and back the way he came. He knew the threat wasn't going to work. Kel knew the threat was probably only going to be effective as long as he was in sight or sound of them, but he really doubted that as soon as they lost sight of him they were going to start screaming for help. Who would listen to them anyway?

He knew he had a window. The only issue was that he didn't know how large it was going to be. It all depended on whenever this Solos returned. He could be gone. He could be well and gone by then. But if he rushed off all of a sudden it would certainly arouse suspicion. Take time, he thought. Take a few minutes. Go back to the room, take some time, calm the fuck down, make sure no one's the wiser, pack your things, and get out. Of course, there was no way he could or would take the women. They'd only slow him down when the goal was that once he started moving he wouldn't stop until he was well away from this place and the people that'd be sent after him. Should he try to remain alone. Or would it be better to lose himself in a large city where he could perhaps blend in and have opportunities to practice with the gift?

As it had been almost since he realized he had this power, whatever it was, he could drive himself to confusion until that urge started building again. He worked to hold onto the thought that he simply had to leave. One thing at a time. He had to leave. To leave, he knew he had to go to his room and grab his things. Grab his things, wait long enough so that anyone who might see him wouldn't see looks of guilt or fear cross his face. He had the power, but it worked better when he went into it with calmness, and already a sense of what he wanted and needed it to do. There were too many variables right now; too many questions that someone could ask, and too many eyes on him and too many responses that those people could decide on. He had to be away from here and focusing on the simplicity of that was helpful.

It was helpful as he slowly made his way away from the guards and back to the common areas. He knew that once he was far enough away from people that they would come back to themselves with what he told them to think and what he told them to be. With the guards, he simply told them that he was never there.

It was helpful to hang on to that thought when he made his way up the stairs to his room, as he focused on where his things were and what direction he'd take once he left. He'd change direction a few times to try to throw them off the trail when they came. Kel knew that if he got a good enough head start that would probably be enough.

It was helpful to hang onto those thoughts as he quickened his pace to his room. He opened the door, stepped through and closed it so quickly that the air rushed into his eyes. He blinked rapidly, turned with the express purpose of grabbing his backpack, making sure it had everything it had in it when he came in and then to be gone without another backward glance.

But all his senses were assaulted by the scene before him.

His eyes beheld a heaving, writhing tangle of splayed legs, frantic fingers, and mouths full of the breasts or pussies of those closest to them. The scene captivated. They looked like a single creature, obsessed with nothing but the act of fucking. Legs were draped over shoulders with heels resting on backs. Arms seemed to have vanished, pinned by bodies as the actions of those disappeared fingers were visible in the glassy, dreamy eyes of the young creature they were playing with. It was animal abandon.

The scent was simply that of feminine wetness and want with the pungent, unmistakable tang of sweat. It all had its own heat and filled the room with an almost stifling humidity. He realized they must have been fucking almost since he'd left them. He inhaled because there was nothing else to breathe and, as his eyes and lungs drank it all in he began to relax. It was so beautiful. Tension fled his muscles with every breath as the heat filled him.

Thoughts did not flee with them, but they did lose cohesion. At least until they found a new focus. And when they did his cock came awake again as did the talisman he wore, both responding to his desire.

Rianna turned her gaze to see him there, having to stop her tongue from feasting on pink flesh to do it, though she continued to let her hips twitch into another willing mouth. She knew very little right now, but she did know that she was his favorite. He was here and she was his favorite, so she knew that he would want her now that he was back. She moved slowly over the tangle, looking more like a serpent slipping over them than a woman.

But then, that changed as well. Rianna took on the look of a predator closing in on a tasty morsel, arms coming well forward slowly as her back arched to bring her ass high into the air, having a sense of what effect the pose would have on an aching man. Her hard nipples almost brushed the floor while she met his gaze and she smiled. He was all but frozen. He wanted her, all right. And she was all about doing whatever he wanted.