All Comments on 'Of Bonds Forged Ch. 06'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best chapter yet and an incredibly enticing ending. It’s nice to be able to really get into a story mentally and emotionally and have things turn out the way you were hoping they would, at least for the moment. In the other chapters I was not fond of Sylanna but this chapter has somewhat turned that around. I am glad that you got into some of the backstory of both Sylanna and Vale as it makes it clearer to see why they are the way that they are. I really can’t wait to see what comes next since you left things in a very interesting place. I have to also add that I got a laugh when the head of the soldiers mentioned that they have two of their own mages since in so many of these stories the characters who really know nothing regarding magic have a tendency to think the males are better than the females and quantity means more strength. It usually takes a little show of ability or force to make someone understand it doesn’t work like that. Thanks again for the excellent five star story and chapter.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES