Of Clan and Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Wolfgang and the great escape?
1.5k words
4.59
958
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York 2022

I knew I didn't have much time before something could happen, but I would allow myself the small luxury of a quick wash using the small sink. Feeling a lot better I started to dress myself in the clothing my mother had just provided. It was sturdy hiking gear, made for long travels and rough weather, I could also sense several enchantments woven into the fabric with small delicate runes that were sewn into the lining. Fully dressed I lifted my backpack to my shoulders and could feel the weight, it was loaded to the brim with whatever items my mother had filled it with. I would need to find a safer and quieter space before I could examine the contents of the bag more carefully, I walked carefully out of the cell, looking both left and right, alert for trouble.

To one side there were the main elevators, not something I should be using at this time, but to my other side were the emergency stairs, to my luck, vampire arrogance kept the stairs unguarded, and without alarms, I was informed this was changed after my escape.

It was a short run to the door; I didn't even have time to marvel at the speed I could push myself to. I had to force the door open, seems like maintenance had been absent for a time, the door groaned on its hinges as I pushed hard. When the gap was large enough for me I stuck my head in through the doorway and sniffed hard, nothing but dust and silence. I sprang into action immediately, running upwards with great strides, my goal was the first floor, this would lead me to the main kitchen, but also the loading bay for the mansion, and my best route of escape.

The adrenaline, the dread, hell even the excitement I felt at that time drove me hard, but there was also a longing that grew in me, freedom. As I found myself in front of the door leading to the first floor, I managed to quash all feelings running wild in my head, I would need to be focused for this part. I carefully opened the door and sniffed, I could smell vampires and thralls, but all faint, I guessed they were busy with other things now. So, I walked as quickly and quietly as possible through the kitchen and into the area used as a loading dock.

I quickly opened the door in the loading bay and walked out, sniffing again, and found myself assaulted by all the new smells, fresh grass, wind, and even the forest at the edge of the estate, my target. I could see workers and people working or walking further away from me, but unless they noticed me, I wouldn't be in trouble, so I set my eyes toward the forest and ran.

It was an explosive start, my legs pumped and carried me at an incredible speed, this was not something a human would be able to do, I could feel my freedom beckoning me as I closed in the forest. I can to this day still remember the joy felt, and the extreme need to howl out in joy. But I didn't run fast enough, I lacked much experience back then. There was one house between the mansion and the forest, one that would tend to be empty, except for one of the occupants who had stayed home since he had a day off guard duty.

Vampires are by nature eccentric, they just can't help it, seeing how they live as long as they do. Kamaka is one of these vampires. He works as a guard for the clan after saving the life of Uncle Boris around the year 1910 when he was hunting in New Zealand, as a reward Kamaka, his wife, two daughters, and sons-in-law were turned into vampires. Now Kamaka spent some time in Europe during the second world war with my uncle and some other vampires from the clan, hunting nazis, and as such he collected many trophies, among them an MG-42 (Maschinengewehr 42) That he had heavily modified and upgraded with modern aiming equipment, he could carry and fire this like an ordinary human uses an assault rifle.

As the door to his house was thrown open he now lifted this weapon towards me, aiming and walking slowly towards my running form.

"WOLFGANG, STOP!" He yelled out, as he knew I wouldn't stop he started shooting, aiming for my legs. He was fast, but I was faster, but then there was a bark, a bark that sent my heart soaring, but it turned ice cold as I realized what would happen. King Arthur came running around the corner of Kamakas house, with the intent of harming the foul creature attacking his master. Kamaka was too focused on me to care about the dog, but as King Arthur bit down hard on his leg Kamaka sprang into action himself, he grunted and punched my dog with a solid backhand swing. The sound of my loyal friend dying that day introduced me to my new rage.

It was hazy but I will attempt to give the best account of what happened as I could, my vision blurred red, I grew in size and height, I felt my new teeth violently pushing themselves in place, my fingernails grew into claws, runes glowed on my clothing as they grew with me. This wasn't a full wolf form, but something in between. (Think Lon Chaney JR and Benicio Del Toro in The Wolfman) I saw the terror in Kamaka as I changed direction and ran straight at him, I started using my arms to help me in my charge. Closing fast I pushed hard as I jumped on him. Kamaka punched me, but it felt like a child hitting an adult, he screamed and gurgled as my fangs found his throat, I bit down hard before my claws found themselves buried in Kamakas stomach. Then I started to rip and tear.

Kamaka is a large man, and his Maui costume from last Halloween didn't need any padding, but in this new form I lifted him with ease as I slaughtered him, I threw his ruined body down on the ground and bent down as I hugged my dog goodbye, and with tears in my eyes i ran into the forest.

I was determined not to waste the opportunity and adjusted my backpack and ran as fast as I could, over the grassy plains, behind me the mansion's alarms finally woke up.

It was at this time I would decide to trust my new instincts, and let them guide me as I ran, my clan had resources and connections, and police, bounty hunters, and other opportunists would be looking for me now.

The skies had turned dark as night finally came, and this is when I finally looked at my watch, I had been moving for almost eight hours, just on pure survival instincts, the forest area provided some shelter as I sat down and slept.

Morning would find me tired, but still able to move on, but before I did that, I opened the backpack my mother provided me. To my surprise I was carrying around a fortune, there were several rolls of tightly packed hundred dollar bills, smaller packs of gold coins and silver bars, a thick pack of what I would find out to be pre-paid cards, four burner phones, and several high energy ration bars, and underwear change, the last one made me smile the most, always the mother caring for her child. Whoever packed this had also added a map and a compass.

As I slowly walked northwards, away from the mansion I started to plan, I would need to escape both clan and family, and the best way to do that was to travel away from the US, airports, and harbors were pointless they would be watched but I planned to stop near a small town and load up on supplies for a week or more and the disappear in the Catskills, I would hide there for a week, and then travel northwards again, a last supply run and then north into Canada, I knew there were native tribes up there with werewolves, I hoped that they could provide some insight.

I stood up, threw my backpack on, slapped my hands together, and started walking northward to a new life and adventure.

New York 21xx

Wolfgang looked at his watch, it was time to gather his pack of children for another of their father's storytimes, from the oldest to the youngest they loved hearing Wolfgang tell them stories, he picked up his copy of The Witches by Roald Dahl, but before I walked out of his office, he looked to the dog bed in the corner. "Come on then Galahad" The Cane Corso puppy leaped out of the dog bed, giving a few playful barks before it followed its beloved friend.

Author's notes

Well, this was delayed for far longer than i planned, but life happens. Hopefully i can do better for the next part.