Of Clan and Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Wolfgang awakens to a new self.
2.2k words
4.74
2.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York 21xx

Wolfgang stopped typing, he could still remember that day, and the experiences he would have both good and bad. His experiences from that time would never be forgotten. He leaned back in the chair, stroking his hand down his face, with thousands of feelings running through his head he looked outside, it was snowing heavily. Wolfgang rose from his chair and walked over to the large window. He could see his children there, playing in the snow. He smiled like a proud and happy father, his smile showed fangs.

The door to his office opened softly and a woman walked in, she was gorgeous, she had a slight tan and graceful features, with long black hair, and eyes glowing yellow in the dark, but the long black tail swishing behind her was not what one would expect. She was almost as tall as Wolfgang, she was slim, but with a hint of muscle underneath her skin. Dressed in a knee-length skirt and sleeveless blouse, all in black, her stocking-clad feet softly walked forward. She carried a tray with a glass on it.

"How many lawyers does it take to make a drink?" She asked with a soft French accent, and a smile promising pleasure. Wolfgang could just roll his eyes and chuckle. "Did my wife send you Julia?" Wolfgang took the drink, the Penicillin was just perfect. Before Julia could answer Wolfgang took a deep sniff, he could smell her building arousal, and what's more, she was in heat, he could hear her barely controlled breather, and it was easy to see her chest moving in that delicious way a woman's chest moves when she is aroused.

Wolfgang thought, "Well, at least the kids won't hear the noise" and drained the rest of his drink.

Julia pounced on Wolfgang the instant his drink was finished, her nails turned into claws, and her fangs grew in her mouth, she roared like a panther and jumped on Wolfgang who wrapped his arms around her. Julia tore at Wolfgang's shirt and at the same time she started to playfully nip at his neck and chest, she could feel his strong hands squeezing her ass. The glass lay forgotten on the floor, shattered.

"Enough playtime!" Wolfgang growled out as he grabbed Julia by the base of her tail and hair. He pulled her off as she was yowling and clawing at him. Wolfgang manhandled Julia over his desk, where he proceeded to push her bent over the desk, she was still trying to fight him. Wolfgang pulled at her skirt and ripped it for ease of access, no panties.

Julia grabbed a hold of the desk as Wolfgang's cock slammed into her, she bit her lip and arched her back moaning "Mmm put babies in the mmmmaster" She spread her legs and just enjoyed herself. It didn't last long, it didn't need to, both Wolfgang and Julia knew that this was pure breeding. Wolfgang growled as he came into Julia.

The brutal intensity of their mating left them both breathing for air, Julia now just dressed in a torn blouse knelt in front of Wolfgang and took his thick cock in her mouth, she hummed and smiled to herself as she cleaned him up, standing she kissed Wolfgang full on the lips. "Thank you so much, Wolfgang I wanted this, I will have one of the servants bring you a new shirt" Julia left him there, and Wolfgang went back to his desk and started typing again.

New York 2022

I awoke to a new me, it is extremely hard to describe how I felt at that time since I was assaulted by all manner of senses at once, smell, hearing, and sight, but more than that, I could feel the air around me, I had an awareness that I never had experienced before. I cried, screamed, and tore everything around me in a haze of rage and fear.

I did manage to calm myself, remembering who I was, what I was supposed to be, and what happened. At this time of focus, I finally got a good sense of my surroundings, I was in a cell, and I knew this place, having seen them before, concrete surrounded me, and there was a sink, a small prison toilet, and a padded mattress on the floor that I was currently occupying, but when I attempted to stand I would for the first time notice the chains, I was chained and collard like a beast, my arms, waist, legs and, neck all had heavy steel chains attached to them, but the blue coloration in the metal made my hair stand up, this was no ordinary metal, this was enchanted. Someone wanted to make certain I couldn't flee.

"Hello!" I shouted as loud as I could, my voice was hard and raspy. I padded over to the sink and for a long drink of water, at least my captors gave me enough chain to move around. My captors! Who else but my family? I roared out in frustration, I tore at my chains in anger, and I felt my strength now for the first time since I awoke, by the gods I was strong, I started to touch myself (NO! not that way) I had put on a solid amount of muscle, and my chest hair was damn impressive, and my height would now put me about two meters if not a bit more, and then I felt them, fangs!

My canines had changed, both the upper and lower canine teeth were now longer, and bigger, these weren't the fangs of a blood-drinking vampire, but the fangs of a flesh-tearing beast. My reflections ended in a moment as I could hear a door further away from me unlocking, I heard it like it was in the same room, and then footsteps, a male vampire by the sound of it, I backed into the wall, my fear started to rise again until I caught the smell, of books, dust, books, and cologne only one person used. Cornelius, I thought.

As the heavy metal door to my cell buzzed and opened with a slow groan I saw my brother there, tall around 1,90 with long blond hair in a ponytail, the glasses on his face were more of a fashion statement, and he was built like a swimmer, lean but still showing muscle, but my senses told me I was the stronger of the two. But my current state made certain I was in no state to fight, not that I wanted to fight my brother. He carried a tray with a notebook, sandwiches, and orange juice.

"I brought you something to eat and drink, you will eat, I will talk and you need to listen, there have been a lot of things happening" I took the tray from Cornelius with a thank you, and he nodded and prompted me to swiftly sit down on the floor opening his notebook, he, on the other hand, started pacing, following the floor, walking up the walls to the ceiling and the other side.

"After you fainted there was a massive uproar of voices, some wanted to kill you right away, and others wanted to lock you up to study". He jumped as I growled at that. "You are not locked up to be a specimen, it was just the best option anyone could agree on at the time!" As I calmed down again, he continued. "Father even went so far as accusing our mother of cheating on him, which drove her into a fury and she punched father so hard that he flew into the wall." We both laughed at that, our mother's fury was something to behold.

"It was when one of our cousins driven almost mad by fear, attempted to murder you. When this happened, Elisabeth shrieked and attacked our cousin, she ripped him apart, and it was then quickly decided to lock you away until a solution could be found, it has been 7 hours since you fainted."

Cornelius looked at me, I could feel him trying to study me in every possible way, it was unnerving, to be honest. "I on the other hand find myself curious, the werewolf you turned into wasn't the four-legged North American werewolf, but the two-legged European kind".

It was with those words that I had my very first spit take. The North American werewolf is a massive wolf, on four legs and the people with this blessing have a solid connection to Gaia and nature. The two-legged werewolf has its origins in Europe, and it is rumored that they were alive when humans lived in caves. But it is also based on an ancient curse, and most important of all, they have been confirmed extinct since World War 2.

I looked at my brother. "So, are you saying that I have somehow been cursed? Tasha oversaw the ritual, but why would she do something like that?" Cornelius looked at me with a thoughtful frown. "That was my first idea too, and I looked at the words in the book, and the words Tasha spoke were matching, so there must have been something else, listen, Wolfgang, I have much to do, but everyone is concerned for you, and finding an answer is our top priority, just stay here for now, try and stay calm and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I couldn't help but notice that he was holding something important back from me, but I would stay calm for now.

It would be two more days before I got another visitor, a servant girl would bring me my meals and even a few books. I was presented with a leatherbound journal and some pencils from Cornelius, he wanted me to write down everything I could about my new self, seeing as the only information he had about the two-legged werewolves was beyond old.

I heard doors unlocking, and someone new, not Cornelius or the unnamed servant girl, it was a vampire, but the smell was floral, almost intoxicating. My mother.

She entered dressed in a simple long silk robe, the robe shaped itself to my mother, giving promise to the wonderful body beneath, she was also carrying a large backpack and some plastic bags that were dumped in the corner of my cell.

She looked at me with a sorrowful smile. "You were supposed to turn into a vampire, we know how to help a newly turned vampire, help you feed, to function with your new powers, there is this wonderful practical joke where we have you pick up eggs, and the family always bets on how many eggs a newly turned will break."

When I opened my mouth to speak my mother quickly help her hand up, she had more to say apparently. "But the part I was looking forward to the most was to take you into the city where I would spoil and pamper you with new clothing, we would explore and enjoy everything together, people would assume that you were my boy toy but we both would know better."

"Then we would hunt, someone horrible, you would take a life and your transformation would be final, and then you would join me in bed, and we would make love" My mother had tears of blood running down her face now, she quickly wiped them away. "But two hours ago, the council then decided that you would need to die, your father is furious, but the others decided that to risk the safety of the family and clan for one single cursed werewolf was not worth it. I say otherwise, you are my son, I love you, and I want you to live. The bags contain sturdy clothes for traveling, they have been enchanted to accommodate potential growth into other forms. The backpack contains gold, cash, and other valuables to help you." With her final words, she uttered words "Merkaz, vol, kelz" And I could feel my chains loosen, my manacles suddenly snapped open.

I rose quickly and immediately went to my crying mother and pulled her into my arms. She sobbed and shudder and I felt my chest get wet, I pulled softly away from her and looked down at my beautiful mother and kissed her. She squeaked in surprise but kissed me back. She tore my pants off me, and I opened her robe. I didn't make love to my mother, but we fucked slow, and carefully and maintain as much skin contact as possible, she came, I came then we just kissed before she pushed me away. I wish I could convey in writing the intense feelings of this act, but it was one of the most intense and loving acts of my life.

"My darling son, flee from us and live, learn to live with and control this new you, I hope that the family and clan can be turned around to accept you, but it will take time, and I refuse to lose you. Run my love" She whispered as she faded away into mist.

I found my voice and spoke out into the empty cell "I love you all"

Words from the Author.

Well part two was delayed far longer than i wanted, but todays world makes heavy demands of people sometimes.

Two kinds of werewolfs, the four legged north american kind with ties to nature and spirits. And the two legged european kind with ties to a ancient curse.

I intended keep it to vampires and one werewolf, but i wanted a bigger world so more magic and magical creatures will be a thing.

Hope you enjoyed part two.