Of Course The Offer Still Stands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then felt Lisa increase his thrusts and suddenly I felt his cock spasming inside her. Maybe it was just Chrystal's vaginal wall, I'm not sure. Chrystal had her eyes closed and her head arched back as we felt Lisa cum inside her ass. It was an incredible several seconds.

We caught our breath as our orgasms subsided and Chrystal held my softening cock inside her. I felt the presence of Lisa's cock fade and he gently removed the probe from my own opening.

Chrystal then placed her hand on my jaw and said "Stick your tongue out. Yea, just like that," and she scooted up on her knees and planted her slick cum filled pussy on my tongue. She rode me like that as she talked dirty. "Eat my pussy. Suck on your cum. Stick it out more."

I reached for her breasts from around her thighs and found Lisa's hands already there and twisting her nipples. I dropped my hands to the sides of the bench and just held on. I could feel her orgasm finally nearing. As it did, she raised her pussy from my face and grunted. A gush of liquid erupted from her onto my face. I closed my eyes and mouth in shock. It only lasted less than a second and stopped. I had never known a woman to cum like that before, or since. She dropped down onto my face again and smeared her juices around on my face, then raised up and did it again with a scream. She came like a woman possessed, dropping herself onto my chest and quivering. I was pinned there as her orgasm subsided. It was an incredible experience. Some may think it unappealing, but it wasn't like urination. It was an expulsion of liquid in erotic bursts and I relished the experience.

I opened my eyes to see Lisa's limp shaven cock hanging over my face as he held his lover's head to his stomach. It was beautiful and I was thankful to be sharing it with them.

Once Chrystal recovered she got up and Lisa turned on the three shower heads. He washed Chrystal's beautiful body as I cleaned myself off separately. He attended to her with loving hands from head to toe and I finished and stepped out of the shower and began drying myself. As I did so, Chrystal lay back on the bench and Lisa ate her pussy on his knees. I stood and watched as he brought her to another, less intense orgasm. They were obviously in love and I was humbled to be present and observing them through the glass together.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me as they rinsed off yet again. I found my melted margarita at the bar and finished it off. My mouth was parched.

They soon emerged from the bathroom wrapped in towels themselves. Chrystal kissed my cheek and said "good night" and climbed the stairs.

Lisa invited me to stay in the room we had changed out of our clothes in, saying I would find pajamas in the dresser drawers. He bid me good night and followed his lover up the stairs.

I fell asleep drunk from sex and tequila thinking of all the strange circumstances that had led me here. As I nodded off, I thought I should ask that lab technician at work that thinks I smell nice out some time. You never know.

I was definitely up for anymore match making on Ms. Sheri's part.

The end.

Epilogue: Some special people that have impacted me are referenced in my story. One in particular that I will forever be grateful to. Thank you.