Of Crystals and Watches Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree snuggled her head into her pillow, imagining herself in her proper place, kneeling at Master's feet. She tried to focus on how fulfilled it made her feel, and not on how distant such a scene seemed.

She was torn from her dreams by a soft knock on her bedroom door.

"Ugh, go away," Desiree moaned, hoping to return to her blissful fantasy world. The knocks persisted despite her protestations.

"Fine," Desiree conceded, forcing herself out of bed and making her way to the door. She opened it to see Samantha standing there, grinning from underneath a layer of cum.

Desiree stood slack jawed for a beat, processing the scene in front of her. "Is that...Master's?" she finally managed to ask.

"Yeah, whose else would it?" Samantha said back with a scoff.

Desiree brought her hand to her forehead. "Yeah, that was a pretty stupid question. But how did it happen?"

"He just came to my room and asked me to give him a blowjob," Samantha answered.

Desiree leaned out to looks out into the hallway, finding it to be empty save for Samantha.

"Like, literally just now?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah, he just went back in his room," Samantha confirmed. "I did kind of make a...broad offer of help a few days back. I guess he remembered. Seemed kind of pent up, now that I think about it."

"Oh, well, good for you," Desiree said. "Bet it felt great to please him like that."

"I almost came when he did," Samantha replied. "To be honest, I want nothing more than to rub his cum into my tits and finger myself all night long."

"Then why aren't you doing that?" Desiree asked, as if it would have an entirely normal course of action for the redhead to take.

"To share with you," Samantha answered. "Now let me in, my neck is starting to hurt from trying to keep all this cum from dripping off my face." She daintily stepped forward into Desiree's room, her neck craned back as tipped her head backwards to keep the precious seed from falling.

Desiree closed the door and joined Samantha as the redhead sat on the bed.

"Go ahead," Samantha urged, holding her face out towards Desiree.

With a small degree of hesitation, the blonde brought a pair of fingers to Samantha's check spooned a bit cum off of it. She stared at it for a moment, watching the white goop reflect the low light in the room.

"What are you waiting for?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, well," Desiree began, still staring at the cum. "I've swallowed...cum, before. A few times. And...I didn't really like it."

"Yeah, I hear ya," Samantha replied. "Lucky for you, I think Master is more in the 'plaster their face' camp as opposed to the 'shove it down their throat' type. But here, try thinking of how much pleasure Master must have felt to cum this much."

Desiree took a deep breath before putting the dollop of cum on her fingers in her mouth. The flavor, that salty-yet-bitter taste she found off putting, came to her as soon as it passed her lips. It was like a dent in a car. Sure, she could live with it, but it was annoying enough that she'd rather avoid it if she could.

But as the white liquid filtered past her taste buds, she looked at Samantha and chose to follow her fellow Love-Slave's advice. The taste remained, but a new sensation arose within her, a heat in her body that purred at the thought of how satisfied her Master must have been at the moment of his release.

Then she swallowed. The cum was gone, but the heat remained, and she wanted more. She looked up at Samantha and, following an impulse, grabbed the redhead by the cheeks and started licking the cum off her face.

"OK, that's weird, Des," Samantha commented as the blonde's tongue lapped at her. "Seriously, can you..." she continued, only for her lips to be found by Desiree's. The two women kissed for a moment, one caught up in the moment, the other too shocked to do anything about it.

Desiree's eyes went wide as she realized what she was doing. She broke off from her fellow Love-Slave and stared at her, an expression the redhead mirrored.

"I'm sorry," the blonde finally said. "I got a little carried away."

"No kidding," Samantha replied. "I guess just because we both love Master doesn't mean we love each other."

"And I don't have any lesbian tendencies," Desiree commented.

"Maybe under different circumstances I would, but not right now," Samantha said. "Would probably be easier if we did."

"Pfft," Desiree let out, stifling a laugh. "Yeah, for Mavis at least. Then we could keep her occupied and she would stop complaining!"

Samantha smiled at the blonde's assertion. "You're probably right," she said as she stood up. "Anyway, I'm going to the bathroom." She gestured at her face, stained not only with cum but now saliva as well.

The redhead walked out the room, closing the door behind her. Desiree sat alone on her bed, part of her wishing that she really could love her fellow Love-Slave like they loved Master. It would without a doubt make things easier for them, she was more sure of that the more she thought about it. For a moment she considered using the watch to make that reality, but she physically shook her head to try and chase the thought from her mind. The watch was too dangerous to be used so casually.

She especially shouldn't let Mavis near it, she thought to herself as she laid her head down to sleep. She would use it with reckless abandon, and Desiree was sure that would lead to disaster.

But she tried not to dwell on that. Instead she tried to lull herself to sleep with the thought that, after tonight, there was some hope for Master's acceptance.

12