Of Dragons and Unicorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in her ear, "are you my slut?"

"Unh!"

"That's not an answer," I replied at normal volume. "Are. You. My. Slut?"

"Yes, Sire."

I brought my hands up to her nipples, pinching each firmly but not painfully. I began to use her breasts as handles, lifting her up and controlling how she fucked the sybian beneath her. Shannon scooted closer for a better view, finger fucking herself with as much force as Michelle was fucking the machine.

I ordered Michelle to say it. "I'm your slut, Sire." As before I ordered her louder and louder and she complied. I leaned her back towards me and kissed her passionately, more difficult at this angle than I would have thought. And to the surprise of both of us, Shannon leaned in and began licking at her clit.

After the reflexive rejection of it, Michelle couldn't deny she was enjoying it. She was too busy making those little gasps that meant she was on the verge of a multiple orgasm. Honestly, just watching her enjoy it in contrast to all the years of denial almost made me cum as well. I grabbed her breasts even firmer and was slamming her unto the sybian, while Shannon's mouth never missed its target.

"I am the sire, you are my..."

gasps.

"I am the sire, you are my..."

"Slut."

"I am the sire, you are my..." "Slut!" No delay now.

Her whole body was soon wracked with a glorious orgasm, and I wondered if I should have warned Shannon that Michelle was a squirter. It didn't seem to slow her down.

"I am the dragon, and you are my..."

"I'm your unicorn!" Bingo. I tapped the top of Shannon's head to remind her that was the cue we were waiting on.

*****

After undoing the ankle cuffs, I lifted Michelle off the sybian and unceremoniously pulled the egg out of her ass. She was lying there on the edge of the bed, still convulsing from her orgasm while her juices flowed down her legs and skirt. Her face and the top of her dress still covered in my semen.

"Are you going to finally fuck me now?" she mewled.

Ignoring Shannon's low snickering, I replied "No. You said the safe word. It's over. You need to leave."

"But you wanted me to!" When she realized what my raised eyebrows meant, she sat up. "You wanted me to?"

"You need to go now, we're done." That set off 5 minutes of her begging, her threatening, her playing the victim, and then finally her resigning to the facts. It actually went a lot faster than I would've guessed. Probably because she had just came so hard.

My skin was burning as I spoke, nostrils flared, even my ears pulled back. Something she recognized as wrath from long ago.

"A dragon is fire and fury, and I was ever. A unicorn is magic and purity, and you were NEVER."

"Well, let me get cleaned up and I'll go" she muttered as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"No. Leave like you are, slut. You need to go. NOW."

"I hate you."

Shannon and I both said "GOOD" in unison. With tears reappearing in her eyes, Michelle grabbed her purse, straightened her dress, and ran across the parking lot to her car.

Shannon leaned back, and started laughing hard.

"What's so funny?"

She pointed at the sybian I had placed on the table, " now, THAT looks like a unicorn."

*****

Three weeks later, Shannon and I were out for dinner again. We had been having fun, but I suspected this wouldn't be a long term relationship. We were just chatting when my phone sounded another text alert.

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"What now?" Shannon was justifiably perturbed that I hadn't muted my phone- again. Then I showed her the text.

[[ What do I need to make up for now, Sire? ]]

I really needed to change my number.

12