Of Exhibitionists and Evacuations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that the girl from the tenth floor?"

"Wow, couldn't even put on pants before evacuating..."

"Wait, is she wet?"

"Oh my god! She's so horny, look at her!"

"Look? I can smell it..."

Nicole's face burned at hearing the comments of her neighbours, in between her legs seeming to burn even more. Nicole couldn't believe she could feel herself dripping onto the concrete below, trying to tug on the tank top and contort her body in some was so as to cover herself from their invading gaze, but all it proved to do was to give all of her neighbours an impressive view of most of her body, and accidentally make her step her bare foot in her own lady goo, puddled on the ground.

"I need to... get back..."

Nicole could barely form words at this point, pulling and stretching at her tank top, the firefight who had thrown her out here still blocking the door, not letting her inside. Nicole twisted her hands around the tank top, she was shamefully close to another orgasm, a light breeze could set her off, she needed cover, the tank top had to be enough to cover herself! It just had to stretch a little more!

*rriiiippp*

All at once, the redhead realised what had happened as the snickering crowd suddenly went silent, and she felt a pressure on her shoulders disappear in an instant. Looking down she saw her tank top straps fall from her shoulders, the garment slipping down, exposing her large tits in their full glory to the crowd, nipples erect and point accusingly at the crowd, as if begging for attention of some sort. Nicole gasped as her hand let go of the hem, and the top slid down her body, pooling at her bare feet.

Naked.

Completely bare ass naked before a crowd of her building's residents, outside the building. Nicole's bare tits, all the way down to her pussy, on full display to her neighbours. Suddenly, her arousal wasn't as much of a problem as it was a threat. Nicole could feel it building up, the redhead feeling like her entire body was vibrating with how turned on she was.

Almost as slowly as it seemed her clothing had ripped, Nicole brought both hands to covering positions, her left arm going across her breasts, her right hand landing between her legs. The crowd in front of her continued their stares and laughter, as the busty girl felt tingles shoot through her body, and juices running down her legs. Covering her pussy was a mistake, she was going to drive herself to and orgasm!

Right as the thought crossed her mind, Nicole heard a voice call out from behind her,

"Drill's finished, you can all go back inside now!"

Had Nicole been listening, she would have been relived at this news, but unfortunately for her, she could only hear her own pulse in her ear, could only feel the wind against her completely nude form, and could only see the buildings occupants, her neighbours, staring back at her, all eyes on her exposed body.

With a thrust forward of her hips and a loud moan, Nicole climaxed, her fingers digging into her contracting pussy, as she felt her juices spill out onto the concrete below her feet. Nicole had never felt such bliss, such pleasure in her life, as her eyes rolled back and she fell to her knees, moaning out as she came from her own hands. While she felt herself coming down from her orgasm, her fingers were still at work inside her, pushing her into another sweet climax, and she imagined all of her building, watching the exhibitionist redhead cum in front of them.

Trembling, she pulled her fingers out of herself, still shuttering and moaning at what had occurred. She was going to kill Kate for putting this stupid idea in her head. But right now she had more pressing issues. She needed to get back upstairs to her apartment, get dressed and then never show her face in the building again. With the crowd still staring at her, Nicole shakily got to her feet, her hands remaining in covering positions, as she ran back inside the building making for the elevator. As she approached, another firefighter was once again, blocking her path.

"Elevator's still closed for the drill, you'll need to take the stairs..."

Without another word the blushing ginger turned and made for the stairs, bare feet slapping against each one as the naked girl felt her arousal growing once again with each step. Oh yeah, she was gonna kill Kate for putting this stupid idea in her head... right after two or three more orgasms when she got home...


12