Siobhan's Streaking Sunday

Story Info
Locked out naked after a party, Siobhan streaks the city...
10.1k words
4.77
18.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers

Blinking upon awakening to get rid of the bleariness in her eyes, Siobhan groaned as she stretched, her surroundings being immediately unfamiliar to her. The blonde sat up abruptly, finding herself on a couch in the middle of what was very obviously a student's living room, her body covered by a soft grey blanket. She sat for a few seconds, before remembering what had led her to falling asleep in such a place.

She had been at a party the night before, hosted by her friend Robyn, who's living room she had obviously slept in. From what she remembered; the party had been fun. Plenty of alcohol, games, shots and... She couldn't remember much after that, the last time she recalled checking the time, it was 10pm. Siobhan's face went a little red, realising she must have blacked out after too many drinks. Luckily, she didn't often get hangovers, and her head felt fine this morning, despite her lack of memory of the night before.

Looking at the time on her almost-out-of -charge phone, Siobhan saw that it was 5:30am. She never did sleep long, and based on her previous timings of her own sleep, she reasoned that she had probably passed out somewhere around midnight. Robyn probably wouldn't be awake for a few more hours, so Siobhan figured that the least she could do for her first friend in this new country would be to make her some coffee. Being from an upper-class posh background, Siobhan found difficulty making friends when she had first arrived. Her prim and proper appearance and properly British accent would often give away her status to her lower-class classmates, and allowed them to avoid her, thinking that she would be too above them. Not Robyn though, she latched on to Siobhan straight away, and took her under her wing, teaching her the ways of being a broke student, complete with nightly meals of ramen and frequent parties. The British blonde put her bare feet to the floor, ready to get up to make her friend the hangover curing beverage, feeling the blanket falling away from her body when she noticed...

She was butt freaking naked!

"Oh dear!" The Brit exclaimed in shock, her hands grabbing the grey blanket and pulling it back to cover her previously uncovered c-cup breasts, her rosy nipples standing at attention from the cold. How the hell had she ended up naked?! She had never slept naked before! The blonde's face got redder as a previously forgotten memory of the night before began to form in her head...

7 hours earlier

"Shots! Shots! Shots!"

The chanting of the party rang in Siobhan's ears, feeling the tequila burn as it slid down her throat, seeing Robyn and a few others grimacing as they finished their own shots. The British girl hiccupped, giggling as she put down her shot glass, feeling warm and fuzzy, both from the copious amount of alcohol she had already drank, combined with the fact that she was finally getting along with her classmates at her college, a large quantity of them cheering at her finishing her shot.

"Are you all good?" Robyn asked her from across the table, wiping her mouth from her own shot, as the crowd got louder, singing along to the music playing. Siobhan knew she was a lightweight, but wanted to prove to everyone that she could handle her drink.

"Of course I am!" Siobhan answered proudly, "Why don't we play some games?!" She said partly to Robyn, but mostly to the crowd, their cheers at her suggestion filling her up with pride, and making her a little red in the face.

"Games? Sure, I've got just the one!" Robyn said, getting up from the table, making her way to retrieve the game she had in mind. Siobhan giggled, as multiple people continued to cheer for her taking the shot, and her suggestion at the game, making the Brit feel welcome at a student party for the first time since term started. Before long, Robyn returned to the table, placing a pack of playing cards in the middle.

"How about a game of strip poker!" Robyn announced loudly, making Siobhan's stomach drop, and her face redden at the suggestion, even more so as the cheers of her classmates around her just seemed to get louder...

~

Siobhan cringed at the memory. They had played strip poker! And she had clearly lost! She felt her cheeks burning, her heart pounding in her chest as she realised that everyone in the party must have seen her naked! Her hands shook as she reached for her phone again, the blondes nerves almost getting the better of her, as she was sure there would be numerous text messages or social media posts about her embarrassing exposure.

Her phone had finally run of our charge it seemed, and the Brit groaned, throwing it beside her on the couch and putting her head in her hands. She would be even more of a laughing stock than she was already. All those people would have seen her tits, and they would know she wasn't a natural blonde thanks to the fuzzy patch of brunette hair between her legs! She had liked the natural look, but now it seemed that would be her detriment.

"Alright. Focus... you can't change what's happened..." Siobhan said to herself, taking a deep breath, and finally taking her head from her hands. She may have committed social suicide the night before, but there were more pressing issues. For one thing, she was still naked! Not a stitch of clothing from head to toe. She needed to find her clothes and get dressed, before she could fully evaluate how ruined her life was.

Gritting her teeth, the blonde stood up, wrapping the blanket around herself like a towel, the fabric covering from her chest to her ankles. Still blushing furiously, Siobhan looked around the living room, various empty bottles of various alcohols a few ash trays littering the tables and floors. The Brit was careful, navigating her bare feet across the stained carpet, making sure to check every nook and cranny for her missing clothes.

"God where are they?" The Brit's delightful accent rang out through the still house, deciding to move next to the kitchen. Robyn's house wasn't terribly big, there were only so many places her clothes could be!

Still, after 20 minutes of searching, the blonde found no clothes whatsoever. Even checking Robyn's washing machine and laundry hamper, she found nothing that could even remotely cover her bare body. Groaning in frustration, she brough a hand to her temple. Her frustration was evident, as she took a few deep breaths, trying her best to calm her frayed nerves. The nearly naked Brit knew that she was out of options. She had to go to Robyn's room and borrow some of her friends clothes. It would be embarrassing sure, but her friend had likely already seen her naked last night. And if she was still asleep, Siobhan reasoned that she could slip in and out before Robyn even woke up.

With a confident "Hmph," the blonde made her way back into the living room, once again being careful to keep a firm grip on her blanket, her only current source of covering, and to not step in any of the spilled alcohol or cigarette ash on the carpet. Making her way out into the front hallway, Siobhan was a little happier to have the hardwood flooring beneath her bare feet, a big contrast to the filthy carpet. Wasting no time, she began climbing the stairs as quick as she reasonably could while still keeping her covering in place.

Reaching the top of the stairs, the posh girl was aware the first door at the top was the bathroom. Quickly peaking her head inside to look for any discarded clothes, the Brit sighed as it was very much the same story as downstairs. Moving on swiftly, Siobhan was aware the next room along the hall was Robyn's. Creeping up to the door, Siobhan first tried the handle, groaning as she found the door to be locked. It was pretty common to have locks on each bedroom door in student houses, but right now it was working to her detriment. She figured her only choice was to knock and hope she could wake up Robyn, before she noticed a note taped to the door that she had missed when she first approached. She squinted in the low light and the scrawly, obviously drunken handwriting, barely making it out...

Siobhan,

Met a cute guy and went to his place for an after party. Feel free to freshen up or hang out. I'll text if I need anything.

Robyn.

"Oh come on!" The Brit groaned as she read the note. Robyn was no stranger to leaving her if she thought she would get laid. She never had much reason to complain about it, especially not wanting to complain about her best (and only) friend. But this time, she had royally screwed her over!

Sighing in defeat, Siobhan turned and began making her way back towards the stairs. There was no point in trying any of Robyn's housemates' rooms, she just couldn't face the embarrassment of facing anyone else while only having the cotton blanket to cover her naked body with. Her footsteps were heavy with frustration, as the blushing Brit made her way back to the living room, conceding herself to waiting until Robyn got home to get some clothes on.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the blonde stopped, yet another blurry memory reforming in her head as she looked at the front door...

6 hours earlier

"No!" Siobhan yelled as she put down her last hand. She was sure her straight flush was going to be the winner for the round, but she wasn't expecting the blonde next to Robyn to have a royal flush up her sleeve. The blonde groaned, taking another swig of her cocktail, and looking longingly at her pile of clothes on the table.

"I win again Silver Spoon!" The blonde, who's name she hazily remember as Kate through her drunken state, raised a fist in the air, only having lost her shoes the entire game. Siobhan put her head in her hands, the Brit sitting completely naked at the table. Her drunken state had obviously lowered her inhibitions, and she never in her right mind would have agreed to stripping naked in front of the cheering crowd at the house party. She was embarrassed, but she was making no attempt at covering her perky tits, nor her curly bush, the carpet not at all matching the drapes. Kate leaned forward, grabbing Siobhan's clothes from the table.

"What are you doing?" Siobhan asked, her words slightly slurred and her vision fuzzy as she looked on at the other blonde grabbing her clothes.

"You can't get any more naked, right? So, by losing this round, I get your clothes!" Kate stated, Siobhan's face blushing once again as she watched the blonde stand up with the bundle of clothes, "You're staying naked for the rest of the night!"

The crowd cheered, wolf whistles and humiliating comments could be heard all around her. Siobhan had always wanted more attention after moving country to attend this university, but now it seemed that she was getting too much for her liking, as all eyes were indeed on her. She could feel small tingles running through her body, the posh girl reasoning that it was her nerves running through her body. Snapping out of her state, Siobhan could hear chants of the crowd

"THROW THEM OUT! THROW THEM OUT!"

Siobhan cringed as she watched Kate, who had moved to the front door of Robyn's house, her clothes under one arm. Siobhan could barely form the words "No" or "Stop", before in one fell swoop, Kate had opened the front door, and thrown Siobhan's clothes with all her might. Siobhan's face was on fire, and her hands came to cover her face as Robyn came to stand next to her.

"Guess you're staying naked for the night..."

~

"Outside!" Siobhan said to herself, one hand still gripping the blanket covering her naked body, the other slapping her forehead as the memory returned to her. She could vaguely remember Robyn saying Kate had managed to throw them all the way to the neighbour's yard. The Brit took a breath in attempt to calm her nerves, mentally reminding herself never to attend another one of Robyn's parties. Hell, the way things were going, she would never be doing anything social ever again, not after half the population of her university had seen her assets.

Still, she knew where her clothes were. She could get dressed and head home, lock herself in her room, and never emerge again. That was her plan anyways. First things first though, the blonde knew she had to get her clothes from the neighbour's yard...

Her hand shaking as it approached the handle of the front door, she tried her best to look out the window of the front door, seeing if she could spot her clothes by eye and plan her route accordingly. No luck it seemed, as a large hedge separated view of Robyn's house from her neighbour. Pressing her forehead to the window in embarrassment and frustration, the Brit admired how the cold glass felt against her hot forehead, before taking another grip of the grey blanket currently covering her. It was still early in the morning, and no one would likely be awake to see her. It was now or never.

Turning the handle, Siobhan let out an adorable squeak as she could immediately feel the cool summer breeze roll in, her nipples hardening beneath the blanket in a second, and goosebumps rising on the exposed skin of her arms. Her eyes adjusted to the brightness emanating from outside, the 6am morning sun lighting up the world, which for someone in Siobhan's situation, would turn out to be a curse.

Slowly, a bare foot made its way on to the front step, as Siobhan peaked outside to make sure there was no one around before concluding that the coast was clear, bringing her other foot out to step down. Unfortunately for the blonde, she had misjudged the height of the first step, and soon found herself tripping. The let out a squeal, feeling a gust of cold air overtake her body, but managing to steady herself on her feet and not fall on her face. This was swiftly followed by a loud bang. The noise made Siobhan's heart stop and her eyes widen as she realised...

"No. No, no, NO!"

Looking behind her the Brit saw the door had slammed shut with the gust of wind. Robyn's door had an auto lock, and could only be opened from the outside with a key. Not only that, but the combination of the trip, and the sudden gust of wind had taken the blanket from her body. Only a few inches of it stuck out of the door from the outside... which meant...

"Oh dear! Oh dear!" Siobhan repeated the phrase, her voice quiet, but still obviously panicking as her arms came to cover her perky tits, and exposed bush. She was naked! Outside! Not only that but she was locked out, and with Robyn's house being one in a row of houses that had no back yards, she had no way of getting back in. She could feel her hard nipples pressing against her arm covering them. She could feel the wind against her bare ass and blowing through her pubic hair! She needed to get back inside!

In a flash, the naked posh girl turned on her feet and moved back towards the front door, knocking on it furiously. She cringed at how loud it was, and would occasionally peek over her bare shoulder for anyone on the sidewalk who might be passing by and getting a lovely view of her bare butt. After a few minutes of this she knew it was no use. The only way of getting back in would be to pound on the door loud enough to wake Robyn's drunken housemates. And doing that was sure to draw attention from the neighbours, exposing her naked body to even more people. Siobhan let out a frustrated sigh, her body going limp and leaning against the door for a second. Before she remembered the reason she had come outside in the first place...

"My clothes!" The blonde gasped, remembering they were the reason she had come outside in the first place! They were just in the next yard! She could retrieve them and get dressed, and that way she could comfortably make her way back home... Feeling the heat emanating from her cheeks, the posh girl turned so her back was against the front door, her hands coming to their covering positions once again against her breasts and pussy, she closed her eyes, and once again took a few deep breaths.

She had no other choice.

Moving as quick as she dared, wanting this to be over as soon as possible, the naked blonde could feel goosebumps rising over her entire body and a strange tingling in her lower body, which she assumed to be nerves. Passing through the gate that separated Robyn's yard from the public sidewalk, Siobhan closed her eyes as she saw the street, and anyone on said street would see a completely naked posh student. Feeling her bare feet against the concrete did nothing to calm Siobhan's nerves as she quickly made her way to the house next door. Opening her eyes, Siobhan looked around the garden, seeing nicely trimmed grass, and a lovely flower bed...

But no clothes...

"No." Siobhan breathed out, looking over and over again, hoping that her franticness was affecting her vision, and that her clothes were really right there in front of her. But each time, she failed to see any clothes in the garden, and even the surrounding area being void of anything she could even remotely use to cover her naked body. Siobhan's arm gripped her body tighter, nerves flooding the blonde as the crouched next to a car on the street, hoping that no one would be around to see her in such an undignified state. She was from an upper-class family, and here she was, parading herself around in public completely naked like a common street whore. She needed to regain her bearings and figure out what to do.

"I can't stay here... Obviously." Siobhan said to herself, looking from her crouched position behind the car to the street around her. There were very few places she could reasonably hide out and wait for Robyn to come home. The Sunday morning sun was shining down on her, reminding her of just how exposed she was. The butterflies in her tummy were getting worse, the blonde a nervous wreck at this point as she tried her best to formulate a plan. It was still early... She only lived about a half hour walk away... and she kept a spare key under a flowerpot. If she could get back to her house, she would be able to get back inside. In her mind, it was her best bet. There was only one real problem...

The entire city centre was between her and her house.

The mere thought felt like a massive weight on her chest, the blonde clutching her arms tighter to her exposed breasts and feeling her dark curls on her public region tickling the palm of her hand, giving her an unnecessary reminder of her current state of undress, as if the light breeze blowing past her hot exposed skin wasn't doing a good enough job. She had never even been naked outside of her own bedroom or bathroom before last night, and now she was having to consider walking all the way through the city centre with nothing but her own hands as cover. It was something out of a nightmare, and the Brit would have considered this as a possibility if it weren't for the sensation of the ground beneath her bare feet, or the cold metal of the car she was currently crouched beside being all too real for her to entertain that thought.

The only thing she had going for her, she thought, was that it was a Sunday. Less crowds would be around than on a weekday or Saturday for sure. Not only that, but it was early in the morning. The sun was out in full, but it was still far too early for most people to have even considered getting out of bed yet. If she hurried, and played her cards right, she may just get away with this, relatively unseen.

"It'll be fine," Siobhan tried consoling herself out loud, "It'll be good. Just like playing hide and seek..." her comparison of her impending streak to the classic children's game made sense only in her head, as she had never played that game while completely naked, nor throughout a whole city centre. Still, her false confidence seemed to spur her on, along with the thought that if she stayed crouched where she was any longer, someone was sure to come across her. Staying in one place for too long seemed inadvisable in her mind.

Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers