Of Fire and Fangs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there, Benj."

Part Three

"Hey there, Benj."

The voice was oh so familiar, and yet so different. Deeper, and more serious. It was not the voice of my playful best friend, but rather a version of him that I had yet to meet. A version that terrified me, angered me, and made my flesh grow hot with need. I refused to focus on the later sensation, instead allowing for my rage to bubble up.

"Fuck you, Oslo."

The two women in the room gasp, looking at me, their faces horrified.

Who does he think he is? Strolling in here like he owned the place with his two goons, looking like that. All caramel muscles, tall and broad, yet tapered and defined. He was still the image of striking masculinity, strong yet beautiful. He hadn't turned around yet but I am sure his backside was a sight to behold. His once unruly curls now trim and controlled in a neat cut on top of his sharp, handsome face. That dumb, absolutely ridiculously remarkable face. My Oslo had grown up. I let out a growl, low but fierce.

I am not the same boy he left behind, either.

No longer was I the small, freckled boy of his past. I had grown, though not nearly as tall as my grown up best friend, but still an imposing figure, freckles and all. My sandy brown hair had grown out from its cropped length, giving me a more polished and established look. I was lean, with whipcord musculature that made me a fierce competitor. Quick, witty, agile, and now strong.

"Everyone may excuse us." That attractive face was now made of stone, his azure gaze demanding unwavering cooperation. Everyone begins to scatter like ants under a magnifying glass at his tone. My growl, more vicious then the last one, stills everyone instantly.

"I'll do you one better." I scowl at him as I brush past him and his men, not even looking back at him to see if my prediction about his backside is true. The door slams closed behind me as I stride away from the hall, my hands trembling in tight fists. I could get into so much trouble with how I just acted, but I can't find it within myself to care. For years now, I had managed without him. I was able to push down the pain he had left behind. It sat in a snug little box, along with all of my other useless emotions, deep inside, buried by multiple layers of thick shame. It was easier. Not feeling anything at all was better than feeling the turmoil Oslo's abandonment had made inside of me.

The lid on my emotions became damaged the second I laid eyes on the man again. Hearing his voice, and smelling his scent, had pried it open with a knife. It was like a roof had fallen down onto me, knocking the air from my lungs and loosening the bolts on my foundation. I desperately try stilling the crumbling of my inside walls. I can taste the destruction, an acrid flavor that coats my mouth with the bitterness of internal war.

I don't stop until I reach the stream, not even slowing until my legs are submerged by the cool springs, hoping the water would simmer my fire. My breath comes out in shallow gasps, my chest feeling unusually tight in my panic. There's a ringing in my ears that sounds almost like an alarm bell, and it makes my head swim. The feeling was vaguely reminiscent of the time I had fallen out of the big oak tree after traveling up it's trunk nearly forty feet when I was thirteen, all of it due to a simple dare from a certain best friend. I had suffered from a broken arm, bruised ribs, and one hell of headache. That pain was nothing compared to the one threatening to rise.

"What are you doing?"

I am not surprised that Oslo had followed me, but his voice still makes me flinch. Silently berating myself for my weakness, I refuse to turn around to face him. I was cracking, badly, and the last thing I wanted was for him to know.

"Waiting for you to leave." I do my best to keep my tone even, folding my arms across my chest to hide their shakiness. Him leaving would be easier, but I am not even sure if that is what I really want.

"I'm not going anywhere. Not until you talk to me." It pisses me off how patient he sounds, even though I am silently relieved at his vow. He acts almost as if he hadn't been absent the past couple of years. As if it had never even happened. We were fifteen again, battling over shit that doesn't even make any sense. The spike in my anger gives me the boost I need to whirl around to face him, keeping a mask on my face that only showed my wrath.

"You're not going anywhere? Really? Because how I remember it is that you left." My voice was rising, as were the feelings inside of me, the lid on my box unhinged. My control was slipping. "You left me, without a word. And didn't come back. For years!" I close my eyes in irritation and shame as my voice breaks. Scrubbing my hands across my face, I take a deep breath, trying to rein the emotions in.

"I know, Benj, I know." His voice is so soft I almost don't hear it. "And you'll never know how sorry I am." I glance up at him. "But I'm here now, and if you just let me explain, you'll understand why I had to do it." His eyes sparkle with hope, making my anger hesitate for just a moment. He was breathtaking. Then I register his words, and allow my fury to flood my system once more.

"Understand what? Why you left me with no one?" I stalk towards him with my wrath, wanting him to feel my hurt. "Why I had to integrate into the pack alone? Why I had to help my mother raise my two sisters alone? Why I had to deal with this fucking monster inside of me, alone?!" By now I was shouting, standing squarely in front of him with only inches separating us.

"I know-" he begins brokenly, but I cut him off with a growl. My walls collapse further as I absorb his pain, but I refuse to let it slow me down.

"You have no fucking idea what it was like!" The lid on my box deteriorates as I shove him back a few steps. His face darkens and his jaw sets at my actions. I am broken and raw inside, and it feels so good to piss him off.

"You don't want to do that, Benji." His voice is low with a warning, daring me to take it further. His demeanor looks poised and ready, but behind it I can sense the animal clawing away at his patience, begging to be released. Every fiber of my being prayed that it would.

"You don't have any power over me, Oslo. I can do whatever the fuck I want," I threaten back, shoving him back again. It is enthralling when his eyes turn to a dark stormy grey, the blue dissolving along with his tolerance. He emits a deep, resonating growl, and I can't contain my shiver. My own monster tears at the ruins inside of me, filling my limbs with the heat of its power as it lays its claim to my body.

"That's where I think you're wrong." I gulp as he advances on me, making me step back. He towers inches over me, making me have to look up into his predatory gaze, his beast right at the surface. I lose my breath at this look being directed at me. My fingers itched to pull him closer, to let his creature meet my own. A perfect disaster, it would be. "And I think you know that you're wrong." My back digs into the rough bark of a tree as his muscled arms come up to block me from escaping on both sides. My body feels tight and flushed like when I'm about to shift, my wolf dangerously close to taking control.

"Fuck you," I snarl, baring my teeth as I stand up to my full height despite being shorter, struggling to break out of the cage his body had made around me. Oslo doesn't even try and pretend to heed my warning, tightening his hold against me. Instead, his look turns positively devilish as he bares his own white teeth at me in a sinful smile.

"What a splendid idea." His breath tickles my cheek as he leans in, his nose tracing the shell of my ear. "But I think you would like it more if I fucked you, wouldn't you, Benji?" He purrs, his voice thick and bottomless. His words make my skin sizzle and my dick pulse, and I barely keep myself from moaning, dragging me into the abyss they had created. He was almost there, but I am done waiting.

Oslo grunts in shock as I slam into him with my whole body, taking both of us down to the ground with a thump. This was no longer a fight between our words. Hands grapple as both of us wrestle to get the upper hand, our bodies rolling around in the moist, cool soil of the spring side. Growls and yips fill the still evening air in our battle of strength. I wasn't a fool, I knew Oslo was stronger than me, but it didn't stop me from giving it as good as I had.

Our movements still as Oslo disables me with both of his hands around my wrists, holding them hard against the earth above my head. His knees grip my hips from the outside, his legs clamped over mine to keep me from kicking out. My movements come to a complete halt when his face lowers closer to mine. We both pant from our excursions, and I am dimly aware that I am not the only one trembling. His wolf was here. His eyes are so dark I almost can't see the pupil, and his fangs threaten my flesh as he bares them at me in dominance. He is the idyll of my lust, fierce and demanding. I need him, a thirst unquenched that can be denied no longer. So I do what I've never done before, and tilt my head back to expose my neck to him, looking up at his breathtaking image through heavily lidded eyes. It was time for him to claim his prize.

A tortured moan leaves him as he buries his face into my neck, his teeth scraping at the sensitive skin of my throat. It is my turn to moan, the sharp sting of his fangs melting into a pleasure that pools behind my groin. My hips jostle him from on top of my body as they seek friction as my erection surges to complete hardness. My box is broken, I have no shame left to feel. To submit to another wolf was to give yourself to them completely. I am Oslo's. This is right.

"By the Gods, Benji, I can smell your arousal," he groans, his voice gravelly with desire. I can smell his too, a spicy, masculine scent that makes my cock leak from inside of my pants. I squirm and whimper, my body begging for his attention. His hands, his teeth, his dick. Anything. Everything.

"Oslo, please." My voice is unrecognizable in my desire.

His lips descend like a promise. Demanding and searing, he marks my mouth with his claim. He takes, and I give in a dance of fervor. His grasp on my wrists releases only to tug my hair to pull me closer, making me groan in pleasure. My own hands express their joy for freedom by gripping and tugging at Oslo's powerful shoulders, mapping out his sinews like they were a prophecy.

It was like I was drugged. The only thing I am aware of is my body, and Oslo's own seductive bulk on top of me. My anger has become passion, my pain now desire. Nothing had felt so right, a prisoner to my emotions I was no longer.

Our kiss only breaks when Oslo frees me of my shirt, ripping it off over my head in a single breath. My own greedy hands tug at the fabric of his shirt, begging for permission. Pressing a single hungry kiss to my lips, he grants me my wish by pulling his own offending shirt off and tossing it aside with abandon. I peer up at Oslo through my lashes, my neck still barred to him obediently, and my skin flushed with arousal. His dark eyes take in my submissive form inch by inch, caressing each goose bump with his intense gaze, leaving fire in its wake. Licking my lips, I appraise his beautiful caramel torso with the same intensity. Finally meeting his gaze, I silently plead him to finish what we started.

"We should stop," he huffs, his breath teasing my lips. "I should court you. Take my time." He seemed like he was trying to convince himself, but I am inconvincible. There was no stopping, we are too far gone. This is right. Denying this now would be like denying each other the oxygen we need to breath. I whine in protest, writhing my body against his in impatience.

"Please, Oslo," I moan, nearly delirious with my lust. I'd never been more ready, more wanton than this moment. Biting my lip, I beg him with my eyes. Touch me. Kiss me. Fuck me. Hurt me.

I wanted it all, and more.

"Fuck." Oslo's growl of need is outdone by my shriek of pleasure as his fangs scour across my hard nipples. His tongue is quick to soothe the delicious twinge, lathing at the sensitive buds like he was starved. My hands grip his chocolate curls as I feel the world around us swirl in and out of focus, his tongue paving a electric path down my abdomen and closer to the weeping bulge trapped within my pants.

I moan in appreciation when Oslo doesn't waste any time teasing, his nimble digits snapping open my trousers quickly. Shucking them down my legs rapidly, Oslo makes quick work of the last of my clothing. I bask in his greedy gaze, feeling the heat of his eyes marking my skin as his own. My name is on his lips as they descend on my lightly furred thighs, kissing and lapping at the skin as his hands stake their claim on the part of me that was only for him.

A gasping shudder wracks my body as he wraps a firm grip around my turgid erection and strokes, his callused palm caressing every ridge and vein, smoothing the liquid proof of my desire down its shaft. My hips rise shakily as his scorching mouth kiss wherever his hand isn't stroking, working his way up my length to place a teasing peck on the sensitive tip. I can only moan and struggle for breath as his kisses turn into licks, his tongue lapping at the juices in dizzying swirls, his eyes devouring my body's responses to his administrations.

"Fucking delicious." His growl sends rapturous vibrations down my cock, making me gasp and squirm for more. My hands tug on his locks, tempting him to fulfill his promise. He answers my begging by sealing his full lips around the head of my erection and sucking, making me cry out in excitement. Releasing the tip with an delicious pop, he gives my cock one last kiss. "Turn over."

I am eager to follow his demands, quickly turning over onto my hands and knees, my pants being swallowed by the ground. His hands are hot on my hips, his thumbs rubbing little circles into the flesh as his searing lips trail down my spine. His groan is one of admiration when his lips reach my ass, his breath hot on my cheeks. My arms tremble, threatening to collapse. An animalistic yelp escapes me when his hands spread my globes.

The first brush of his lips against my fluttering hole has my arms giving out, my sweaty face pressed into the cool ground with a desperate moan. Kisses turn into long licks from that wickedly scorching tongue, the velvet muscle feasting wildly on my ring. My hands grip at the earth below me as pleasured sobs wrack my body, each stroke from the velveteen appendage sending lightning bolts to my core. I had no idea it would feel like this.

Fangs nip gently at my cheeks as his fingers replace his mouth, further electrifying our dance. The pads message my moist hole, pushing just enough for a digit to pass through my ring. I gasp at its entrance, at the smooth glide of his flesh inside of me.

I had experimented with my own fingers inside of my ass while fantasizing about this very moment, but it didn't feel like this. Never like this. Not like I was being consumed by this man, being consumed by his heat and his need. Consumed by the rawness of my pleasure. His flesh becoming my own. His pleasure, my own pleasure.

A second finger joins the first, a slight burn giving way to exquisite gratification. I can feel him move up my body with his fingers still inside of my ass, curling and stroking deep inside of my channel. My moan is loud and hoarse as he rubs my sweet spot inside of me, a sweat breaking out across my naked flesh. The blissfulness of the sensation has shivers wracking my body, and my eyes closed tightly as I become addicted to him, to what he does to me. His chest is hot as it presses up against my back, his teeth adding a sharp sting to my pleasure as he nips my ear.

"Do you like that?" His husky voice drips with animalistic hunger, his pants just as ragged as mine.

"Yes." A meek and lascivious voice that I don't recognize as my own answers him.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Benj?" I moan roughly, pushing my ass back onto his fingers. "You want my cock inside of you?" My own sobbing erection throbs at his words, answering his question for itself.

"Oslo. Yes!" I groan out in a gasping breath, feeling like I am about to implode.

Oslo's snarl is beastly as he removes his stroking fingers from my ass to shove down his pants. The rustling of fabric is frantic, his need matching my own. His hand sears my skin as he places it on my lower back, holding me steady as the engorged, wet head of his cock paints my hole with his excitement. My moan is echoed by his own at the caress. His fingertips dig into my flesh as his hard length presses firmly to my ring, slowly breaching its tight confines. I had expected there to be pain, so when the sharp twinge hits me, I am shaken, but not surprised. I am surprised, however, when that pain causes a shudder to run through my body and my dick to twitch in delight.

A strange, ragged moan leaves my lips as the head of his cock is engulfed within my channel. Oslo's breath is harsh behind me in his restraint, his grip on my hips strong enough to bruise. The lust inside of me is greedy, not appreciating Oslo's kind act of self discipline. With a wanton purr, I begin to slide my ass further back, impaling myself on his impressively thick dick.

"Benji." The agonized groan makes my insides go molten. Small whimpers leave my lips as I take more of his cock, the razor-sharp pain causing ringlets of bliss to undulate throughout my entire body. "Mine."

His monster roars as it takes control, powerfully thrusting the last of his length deep inside of me, where it belongs. A soundless shout passes my lips as the blunt head of him pounds into the beacon of pleasure within my ass. My body goes limp at the overwhelming sensation, sweat dripping from our skin and dampening the soil beneath us.

Oslo's brawny arms come down on either side of my body, pinning me into the cool earth deliciously. Powerful hips drag his turgid cock back out through the sensitive walls of my channel until just the engorged tip remains as the points of his teeth pinch at the junction of my neck. This time, though, they no longer threaten, but instead make a promise. Wickedly sharp fangs plunder the delicate skin of my neck, claiming me as their own, laying a permanent mark for all to see as they slice deep into my flesh. My guttural scream turns soundless as his hips snap forward again, plunging his stony shaft back deep inside of me.

It was agony. The all consuming rapture of both bliss and anguish. The two opposing feelings swirling together within me, creating a maelstrom of electricity zapping throughout my body. I am unaware of my own noises as I short circuit, my mind and flesh a single unit, focused on the sweet heat and prickly ecstasy of my lover.

Oslo's fangs hold me in place as his hips continue their assault in a frenzied and steadfast rhythm. Skin slaps together with a luscious sting, my mate's throaty grunts a mantra to my ears. Everywhere Oslo's feverishly hot skin touches me, his own euphoria melts into mine, only adding fuel to my own blazing inferno. I am drunk with sensation, and yet greedy for more, as I muster up what little strength I possess to drive my ass back into his thrusts. I howl weakly as his fangs release my torn, bloody flesh, his pounding becoming irregular as our pleasure almost becomes too much for either of us to bare.

An explosion threatens to destroy me from within, the tight ball of ecstasy now expanding into a river of bliss, seeping into my bones and rattling them. My own fangs throb with the need to mark, my mouth salivating, hungry for the taste of my mate. My eyes are those of my wolf's as my head lifts from the ground, my cheek brushing the stubble of my lover's. Oslo is aware of my desperate need, his own desire to be claimed by his mate overwhelming as his thrusts become short but remain devastating as he leans forward, bringing his throat closer to the tantalizing points of my hungry teeth. His eyes are closed in rapture, his red mouth open as he pants harshly. He is stunning. My growl is rough as my eyes lock onto his straining throat, my fangs dripping with need.