Of Fire and Fangs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our explosion ruptures as my teeth carve through his flesh, my bite making his being my own. His blood fills my mouth, metallic and saccharine, as my orgasm pulsates through my body. My limbs tingle as the waves of my ecstasy crash through my senses, my channel becoming tight with my spasms as the furious length of my dick shoots thick ropes of cum, blessing the thirsty ground underneath of me. Oslo's howl comes from deep within as his body contracts harshly, my ass milking the cum from his swollen cock as it erupts inside of me, the impossibly scorching liquid making me hiss in pleasure.

My heart beats like a drum in my ears as we come down from our high after what seems like eternity, my jaw aching as it releases his flesh from its hold. His blood is thick and satisfying as I swallow it, his body's life essence rejuvenating my dry, scratchy throat. Our pants seem impossibly loud as we struggle to regain our breath, our sweat doing nothing to cool the searing blaze of our bodies.

Oslo places a trembling kiss to my shoulder, delicately dislodging his gooey dick from my twitching hole. I can't contain my surprised yelp at the loss of his rigid length, feeling stretched and wrecked in the most satisfying way. His seed is still unbearably hot as it drips from my ring, flowing down my drained balls and damp legs as I collapse onto the ground. Using the last of my energy, I reach an arm towards my lover, beckoning for his touch to help calm the tremors that shake my body, wanting to soothe the aching loss of his penetration.

Oslo's body is delightfully warm as he lays beside me, nuzzling my jaw and wrapping his muscular arms around my exhausted form. My body fits snugly against his own, like two jigsaw pieces finally paired to make a beautiful picture. I can only smile wearily at the imagery. We finally have found our own paradise.

"My Benji," he murmurs softly into my neck, a gentle hand brushing through my damp hair. "Finally."

"Finally," I return to him tenderly, the relief of our joining monumentous after the years of heartache and rejection.

Life had been so unclear without him, so uninteresting, and so unbearably difficult. The struggles of my past seem so miniscule now with him by my side, his being now a strong part of who I am. Together, we could get through anything.

Finally, I have found my sense of rightness.