All Comments on 'Of Heaven and Hell, My Side Ch. 02'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Keoni1791Keoni1791almost 10 years ago
Amazing series

Wonderful, emotional series. Love it!

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedalmost 10 years ago
hey glad to have the next ch

I have waited for this story for months glad its back please keep it coming and finish it i hate it when its left hanging. I want her reaction to her finding out she preg.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
Absolutely compelling

A riveting story that every Catholic boy can (over 60 who would have had a nun for a teacher) relate. This is the ultimate culmination of a dream I had in 8th grade for a nun. Thanks for this story. I enthusiastically await the next chapter with your other readers.

I hope it will last for several more.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

will we have to wait 2 yrs to see the next chapter?

PeperePeperealmost 10 years ago
Also been waiting

Add me to the list of readers who have been anxiously waiting for this story to continue. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story directions

A great story continues. I hope you have her tell of her experience in the convent upon returning to New Mexico, what happened to her. Her tribunal. Her reaction to Zach waiting for her in the convent driveway. Meeting Zach's family and their reaction. Lots of good possibilities.Thank you.

Yes, these nun stories are just for us older guys who wondered what was under the penguin suit with the pretty face.

2deep2think2deep2thinkover 9 years ago
Waiting for the rest

I love the story so far and having read the other series I know how it comes out in the end, but I am looking forward to what the Motherhouse thinks of a marriage request and how it treats pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Her indecisiveness was incredibly frustrating to read. Yet I get the feeling most (all?) women are like that when it comes to big decisions. Maybe even just decisions in general. I guess that's why they take so long to get ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous