Of Honeysuckle and Tulips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle takes a sip. Then: "Jeff, the guy who got you started with weights?" Kim nods. "Did he know you liked women also?"

"Not at first. We had what could be called a normal (her fingers form quotation marks) relationship, did all the normal things, including sex."

"How was it? The sex, I mean."

"Okay, sometimes more than okay. The thing is, much to my chagrin, I found myself fantasizing about other women. I had hoped it was temporary, something that would pass."

"But it didn't."

"No. I finally told Jeff about it and that was that. We broke up."

"Who are these women? People you know?"

"Not my close girlfriends. Mostly chicks I see at the gym. You know, working out in their spandex and shorts, showing off their cute, sexy bods. Hey, I'm one of them."

'You've got that right,' Michelle thinks, sipping her wine and processing Kim's information. Then she says, "I get the feeling that you've never been intimate with another woman. True?"

"True. And I get the feeling you have."

"I've got some experience in that area, yes. But it's been awhile because I'm very discriminating, and that includes men as well as women." She flashes a devilish smile and then takes a sip.

"You're still attracted to men?"

"Huh huh. Kind of."

"Kind of for me too, Michelle. It's such a weird sort of sexuality."

"Yes, but that said, it's women I'm most interested in these days. Specifically, a strong and sexy, future lawyer named Kim Sussman."

"Well, I think you know the feeling is mutual," Kim says, flashing a flattered grin. "It first hit me when you were feeling around my lower back. Your fingers made me tingle all over. I imagined your fingers slipping between my legs and, well, I think you get the picture. Plus, I thought you were cute, and when I came in for that second office visit—wow! The way you were dressed, with your skirt up to China, and the way you moved your body on your chair. Hard to explain, but then feelings always are."

"I think you express yourself very well. You should make a fine lawyer."

They linger for another half hour, their conversation drifting into movies, books, politics, etc. When their glasses are close to empty, Michelle says, "Listen, we could order a second round and talk some more. Or, we could, you know, do something else." She winks.

*****

Kim takes the second option. She follows Michelle's black Mercedes back to her sprawling, three-bedroom, two full-bath rancher. She's nervous and excited and conflicted. She thinks of all the times she's said, 'I'll try anything once.' However, anything never included this THING. She's going to a woman's place, a woman close to ten years her senior, presumably to get intimate. She's hit with a dose of moral ambiguity, though not enough to make her turn around. Who's she kidding? Her erogenous zones are on fire with anticipation. Michelle dominates her fantasies. Turn around? Chicken out? She'd no doubt regret it. Her desire usurps her petty reservations.

She follows Michelle into the house. "Nice," she says, looking around Michelle's living room, admiring the upscale furniture. She's no connoisseur of interiors, but it doesn't take one to know that this stuff didn't come from Goodwill or Value City. No surprise, doctors do well, and perhaps one day she'll be able to afford nice things. She'd take a Lexus over a Mercedes, however.

"Let me show you around," Michelle says.

Kim feels like a tourist following her host from the living room, into the dining room, then into the kitchen with its granite counter tops (of course) and stainless-steel appliances. "Oo, I love this room," Kim says when Michelle shows her the den, her "study," she calls it, with its Oriental scatter rugs, antique roll top desk, built-in bookshelves and home theatre entertainment system. Medical books and journals line the shelves, along with travel books and a few novels. Kim eyes the travel books and color photos of Michelle and what looks to be significant others on vacation. "Looks like you've been places." She's curious about the one with Michelle standing with a guy on some beach. "Was this your boyfriend at the time?"

"Yes. His name is Josh and we jetted to Bermuda the summer of our senior year in college. We even talked about getting married one day."

"Really!"

"Yes, but even then, I had these feelings about women. Needless to say, it didn't work out." Kim points to another one, Michelle with her arm draped around another woman with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. "That's Bridget, my first romantic female love interest. We spent about ten days in California that summer."

"Do you still see her?"

"We've remained friends. The romance ended when she decided to go straight. In fact, she got married about a year ago."

"To a man, I assume."

"Right. For years, she was confused about her sexuality. She liked men, then she liked women, then it was back to men. Like a ping-pong ball. Finally, she met this guy she was crazy about and married him. 'Less social pressure' is what she told me."

Kim nods, then turns away from the photo and looks Michelle in the eye. "So, am I the only one of your female patients that's sparked your interest? Beyond the medical issues, of mean."

"You're the only one with whom I've crossed the line. And I wouldn't have dared do that had you needed further treatment, if you were still my patient." She begins to rub Michelle's shoulder. "Believe me when I say that you excite me more than any of the others." Kim stands with her arms folded against her chest, stiff and defensive. "You're less than comfortable, I can tell," Michelle says, "and I can understand why. It's your first time. But there's no need to feel pressured. We can just hang out, watch a movie or something."

Slowly, Kim unfolds her arms, then reaches out to touch Michelle's shoulders. "I just need to relax. My desire's still there, believe me."

Michelle reaches up and plays with her hair, wavy and courser compared with Michelle's silky straight locks. "No pressure, like I said. We can take this step by step, stop anytime you'd like." She moves closer. "Only at least let me kiss you. You've kissed a woman before, right?"

Kim blushes like a shy little girl. "Sure, but not the way I think you have in mind."

"You mean like this." Slowly, Michelle leans over and touches her lips to Kim's. She pulls away, then does it again, then pulls away once more. "Are you okay? Want me to stop?"

"I'm fine," Kim says, then leans forward. "A little deeper this time."

Michelle is eager for more, much more. Nevertheless, she curbs her ardor in deference to Kim, a mere babe in the woods when it comes to loving women. She doesn't go "deeper" until Kim does. It takes a few moments, but only a few, and within five minutes, it's obvious to Michelle that Kim is feeling a lot more comfortable. Kim's lips are warm and soft, and Michelle's panties get even wetter when Kim begins to kiss Michelle's chest over her blouse. Michelle then reaches behind, slips a hand under her dress and gives her hard, round butt a squeeze. "May I?"

"Yes you may," Kim says, and begins to fumble with the buttons on Michelle's blouse. "As long as I can do this. I'd love to kiss you there."

Michelle chuckles. "By there I assume you mean my boobs."

Kim nods. Slowly, working from top to bottom, she unbuttons her blouse, then spreads it open and begins to kiss her upper chest. "Mmm, nice skin, so soft and translucent and you smell like a mix of body wash and honeysuckle." She rubs her fingers over Michelle's lavender bra. "Very sexy."

"I hope you like what's underneath even more." Freeing her hands from Kim's butt, Michelle reaches behind, unsnaps her bra and tosses it over her office chair.

"I do, I do very much," Kim says, and begins to fondle them, mid-sized" and firm, with fine veins running across them. Stooping slightly, she begins to lick around the areolas, then moves on to her nipples. "Boy, they really perked up!"

"For a gal who's never done this, Kim, you're pretty damn good." She reaches under Kim's dress and once again grabs her butt, then rubs her hands up and down her smooth, front-squat built thighs. She knows how much muscle guys love feminine muscle. Well, she's no different; she loves it, too. She'd bet that Kim's strong legs could crush her with one squeeze. "I don't know about you, Kim, but I'm soaking wet."

Kim pulls away from Michelle's chest. Grinning, she says, "You're welcome to slip your fingers inside my panties and see for yourself." She giggles. "Did I say that?"

Michelle takes the invite, then goes a bit further, slipping her middle finger a quarter of the way inside. "Huh huh, I'd say you're wet. Soaked even."

Kim lets out a soft moan. "I'd say I am too, and if we don't lie down soon, I might fall down. The room's starting to spin. I've never passed out in front of a woman before, and I don't want to start now."

"I'd say it's time to repair to my boudoir. Are you game?"

"Lead the way."

*****

"I love your motif," Kim says, glancing around Michelle's master bedroom, done in subtle earth tones, including the furniture and the large brown-yellow scatter rug that rests upon dark hardwood flooring. "I'd hate to mess up your bed," she jokes, looking at the neatly laid brown and white bedspread covering Michelle's queen-sized bed, the mattress set in a low to the floor, cherry wood frame.

"Well, we could use the floor," Michelle jokes back, "but it wouldn't be as comfortable."

Kim sits on the edge of the bed, not sure what to do next. She has ideas but feels shy about taking the lead. "I still need you to mentor me," she says.

"First things first," Michelle says, and then proceeds to kick off her high heels and then peel off her tight slacks, leaving on only her red thong. "There, that's better."

Kim stares at the petite but shapely form before her, gawking at Michelle's blond skin, her firm, flat tummy and her legs, beautifully waxed as Michelle had said. She licks her full lips as she would in front of a cannoli, her favorite dessert. When Michelle begins to rub her boobs, Kim lifts her dress and begins to rub her hand over her crotch. She tries to imagine how it would feel to have Michelle swish her tongue in and over her bare pussy. She gets the feeling that she's about to find out when Michelle gets down on her knees, spreads Kim's legs, grips her fingers inside her panties and then says, "Mind if I slip these off?"

Kim nods. "I was hoping you would."

"Just sit back and relax," Michelle instructs, slipping off the panties and then sticking her head between Kim's legs. "This won't hurt a bit."

Kim laughs, but just briefly, as Michelle goes to work, doing what Kim had hoped but was too shy to ask for. "Ohmygod, oh my! Yes! Yes!" Kim alternates between looking at the ceiling and watching Michelle please her in a way that no woman—or man—has ever pleased her before. "Wow, you sure know your stuff!"

Michelle looks up, holds Kim's face between her hands and kisses her. "Thanks. I so want to please you. "Ready to get naked? I mean, fully naked in my big, comfortable bed."

Watching the erotic way that Michelle slips off her thong, ramps up Kim's desire a few notches. Her inhibitions melt away like winter snow as she steps out of her dress, then throws off her panties and bra. After slipping under the covers, she grabs the initiative by taking topside, then planting gentle kisses, first on Michelle's mouth, and then over her breasts and tummy. She can't get over how great she smells. "Mmm, you're so delicious. I just love your lovely scent."

"You smell pretty good yourself, honey," Michelle says. "If I'm body wash and honeysuckle, you're milk chocolate and tulips."

"And you're the hottest orthopedist in the world." Kim then begins to rub her pussy against Michelle's. "I hope you don't mind a little friction between us." She hears Michelle groan. "Is that for my corny pun or because of what I'm doing?"

"Actually, it's for both," Michelle says, spreading her legs wider. "I must say, you've given the word friction a whole new meaning, took the pejorative right out of it."

"A pejorative killer, that's me."

"A lover extraordinaire, that's you!"

"Coming from one that's experienced with chicks, that's quite a compliment."

"Coming is the right word, honey, because I'm getting close. "

"Would my tongue get you there?"

Michelle nods. "Would it ever! But I was afraid to ask, not sure how you'd feel about sticking your face into another woman's pussy."

"Well, we'll see," Kim says, and then slips between Michelle's legs. Tentative at first, she pokes around with her fingers while breathing through her mouth. She knows that vaginas don't necessarily have to smell bad, though they have that rep. 'Well, here goes,' she thinks, and then begins breathing through her nose, not expecting the vinegary sort of scent that comes forth—not exactly body wash and honeysuckle but doable. "Not bad, not bad at all," she says, before dipping the tip of her tongue into the moist crevasse. Michelle's moans and shrieks of pleasure encourage her to keep going, to accelerate the action. She zeros in on her clit, a move that has Michelle squirming and moaning, followed by sounds familiar to Kim's ears, beautiful and unmistakable. Kim slides up and gives Michelle a smack on the lips. "I did good?"

Michelle, her face a picture of both joy and surprise, reaches up and wraps her arms around her lover's neck. "You did more than good, Kimmy. You sure this is your first time?"

Only Kim's parents and a few close friends have called her Kimmy. Still, in light of what's happening now, it feels right coming from Michelle. "First time, honest." Her right arm shoots up.

Michelle raises up to kiss her, then takes topside for some quid pro quo. "Ready?"

"I'm beyond ready," Kim says, then begins to fondle her breasts. "This won't take long, I'm practically coming as we speak." She spreads her legs and closes her eyes, letting the experienced Michelle work her magic. This is what she's been waiting for, what she's fantasied about since that first office visit. How many fantasies become reality? Not many, and the ones that do often don't meet expectations. But this one sure does, Kim thinks. Moments later, her body starts to quiver and then those familiar waves of erotic bliss begin to wash over her. After taking a few moments to recover, she cuddles up next to Michelle. "If what you just did doesn't complete my back's healing process, nothing will." She chuckles. "I'm assuming they didn't teach you that in med school."

Michelle tickles her fingers across Kim's sweaty belly and smiles, warm and loving. "No, they didn't. But I hope it's the right prescription."

"Oh, it's the right prescription, all right. Are refills available?"

"Yes, lots of them." Michelle cuddles closer. She wipes strands of hair from Km's forehead, then kisses her. "Give me a few more moments and I'll refill one today."

Kim turns to her side and sinks a finger inside her still wet pussy. "I might become addicted, you know. I'm raring to go again."

Michelle cops a feel. "Oh my, so you are. Well, you're not the only one, Kimmy. Another prescription coming right up. And don't worry about becoming addicted. This is much safer than opioids." She runs her hand across Kim's face, then kisses her lightly on the mouth. "I hope we can be friends as well as lovers. Do things together, perhaps take trips. I'd love to see you compete sometime."

Kim beams. "That would be great. With you there, I'd be motivated even more."

12