Of Human Subjugation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

If there was any consolation whatsoever, it was that at least this wasn't being watched by thousands of people either in person or on video feed. I tried to send my mind off to some other realm as I had my holes plundered by pony girl 'fans'. Eventually, the men finished and I was loaded into a trailer to return to the pony girl ranch.

Was this what my year was to be like? Being a pony girl, racing essentially naked then being fucked for an audience? Sadly, I knew that for some women this was exactly what their life was like -- not just for a year, but often for several years. At least I could console myself with the thought that after a year, I could return to teaching and be a real person again. Still, I knew this would stay with me for years to come.

The next two weeks were much the same. I trained and was fucked by trainers and the occasional paying guest during the week, then I was raced and fucked after, first by my driver then by whoever coughed up enough money to get to use me. A part of Dr. Susan Johnston just went to sleep while Suzie the pony girl was used as pony girls are.

...........................................................................

I was surprised when I was put back into a cage, hooded, and shipped out again. I thought my year would be as a pony girl -- not that I wanted the life of a pony girl. After a lengthy truck ride, my cage was unloaded and moved inside a rather different facility. I could tell I wasn't at a pony ranch any longer, but had no idea where I could be. I found out soon enough, however.

My hood was pulled off and I found myself looking in the face of Greg, the kennel manager at Fordyce University, my alma mater and where I'd been teaching not too terribly long before. The students only semi humorously referred to it as F U. I knew that my year wasn't nearly up, and I couldn't imagine why I was back at old F U.

"Well, if it isn't Dr. Susan Johnston -- or at least that's who you used to be. Now you're just slave slut Suzie."

"What am I doing here?"

"No one asked you to speak, slave."

"I'm sorry."

"That's 'I'm sorry, master'."

"I -- I'm sorry, master."

"You now join our small stable of resident slaves."

"Here?"

"Did I ask you to speak?"

"No, master."

With that, he turned me around, bent me over the cage, unzipped and stuck his dick in my pussy. Until my enslavement, I'd never have had anything to do with the person managing the kennels. Now, he and everyone else, was above me, apart from the two other slaves the school had. He held me firmly down, though by now I knew that I was to do what was expected of me.

"You were always such a snooty bitch, so this is a real pleasure."

Unlike some men, Greg seemed to be in no hurry. He was enjoying fucking me and he was taking his time. He slowly eased his cock out and deeply in my love tunnel. I use that term facetiously since there was nothing loving about what any of the men did when they fucked me. I could hear him moan as he enjoyed the depths of my being.

So now, I had to assume that I was among the slaves at my own university. That was not at all what I expected, and if I'd thought I'd be a slave here, I'd never have agreed. I had been a person of respect and authority as a professor here. Now I was back here as lower than the lowest. Was this truly what I was slated to do for the rest of my year as a slave?

Greg continued to plow my quim as I mused over these things. Even though he was trying to make it last as long as he could, after about ten minutes, he shot off in me. Once he quit moaning at the pleasure of it all, I heard him chuckle as he held his cock in me until it had deposited the last of his sperm. Then while his cock softened, he got on his phone.

"Okay boss. She's here now. I'll hose her off then bring her up."

Where was he going to bring me and for what purpose? I guess in one sense I didn't want to know. None of it would be anything I chose. Greg finally pulled his soft cock out, and tucked it away, then took me over to where we had our slave showers. At least it wasn't a literal hosing down, but still hardly what I'd call civilized.

"Well, slut, that was a first installment, but I'll make a lot of use of your holes for as long as you're here."

I guess after the pony farm and races, I was long past even despair. Greg directed the shower to wash off my body, which was hardly lovely after hours of transport. He had me piss in the shower drain, then took me over to a large hot air blower which dried me off. My hair was hardly what it had been when I was a person, but that was no consideration as a slave.

Once I was dry, he hooked a leash to my collar and led me from the kennel area. I suppose I should mention that the two other slaves were an older man and an older woman. They were mostly used for cleaning, laundry, and general maid type services, beyond being classroom props. They were on rare occasions used for things that regular folks tried to avoid, like going down in the sewer when it clogged.

Most of the Human Subjugation classes were in one building, which mercifully was the building where the slave kennels were. Greg led me, naked on a leash through hallways that I knew far too well. There were not many students in the building, though the ones who were there, stared at me and whispered to each other. Since they were largely inured to seeing naked slaves, I had to think I was recognized.

We arrived at a meeting room and Greg walked me into a meeting of the faculty for the department. The department head, Dr. Collins was there as he smiled at me as Greg walked me to a prominent place in front of what only a couple months before had been my peers. Now I was not only below them in status, I was well below even the students and non-teaching staff.

Dr. Collins began to speak, "As you know, we have had a very tiny number of slaves available for classroom use. We now have an additional one. You previously knew her as Dr. Susan Johnston, but she is now slave slut Suzie. She will be available for classroom use as of Monday, and we'll work out a schedule so everyone gets fair use of her. Now I think it's time we welcome her to her new position."

With that, Collins unzipped and pointed to his cock. By that time I was well trained, whether that was truly my choice or not. I got down and took his prick in my mouth and began to suck it. As I did, someone lifted up on my hips, and once they were raised, I had another cock in my ass. So this was my return to my college.

Forget the idea that I'd been a respected colleague. I was now just something to be used. Indeed, I was being used and Collins and the other man seemed to be enjoying this. It didn't take long for Collins to cum in my mouth. He was quickly replaced by another faculty member. Once the man fucking my ass came, another began to fuck my pussy.

I seemed to be continually used for quite some time. We had ten faculty members including Collins and I think each of them used cunt, mouth, and ass before it was over. There were a few who may have used me even more than that. It was honestly hard to keep track. Given that a few professors were up there in years a bit, I have to assume they took their blue pills beforehand.

By the time they were all finished, I had cum dripping from my snatch and my ass, along with having a little that escaped my mouth. Greg put my leash back on and led me back to the slave kennels where he washed me down again before using my mouth. We have cages larger than shipping cages for the slaves to sleep in and he gave me some slave slop and locked me in my cage.

The resident cage had essentially a large dog bed and a blanket. I suppose the only small compensation was that I was in a building with heating and air conditioning. I slept fitfully, quite dreading what good old F U had in store for me. Greg used me, of course, several times during the day. I was also visited by a couple of the faculty from the department who used me also.

The next day, which was Sunday, Greg put me in pony girl tack, hooked me to a sulky that the department had and I took him for a ride around campus. It was unusual to see a pony girl on campus, and I got a lot of stares through the ride. Greg made sure I was hydrated, and at one point I realized I needed to pee.

"I think we can manage that."

Greg still had me in reins and bridle but unhooked me from the sulky and walked me to a nearly bush.

"Go to it, slut."

"Here? In public? In a bush?"

"You're a fucking slave. If I tell you to piss on a bush, you do it. Understood?"

There weren't a lot of people on campus on a Sunday, but there were some, and we were near the library, which got regular weekend use. I drew a small crowd of people who wanted to see a naked slave and to see her urinate. Once I was done, Greg hooked me back up to the sulky and we continued our jaunt around campus. At one stop, Greg was approached by a young student.

"Is she a sex slave?"

"She is. Why?"

"Can I fuck her?"

"First, you've got to be at least eighteen."

"I am, I just had my birthday."

"Second, it has to be as part of a Human Subjugation class."

"I'm not signed up for one."

"If you want to fuck her, you need to enroll in one."

"I may have to change my schedule."

"Registrar's office is open tomorrow, or change online."

"Fuck, yeah."

So that told me that I could probably expect to be fucked as part of a class. I pretty well knew I was going to be a classroom prop. I knew I was going to be fucked regularly, but now in class as well? Greg had me take him back to our building, and as we were going in the service entrance, I saw my cousin Josh.

Josh's family and mine were fairly close and we'd spent a lot of time together growing up. But where I was the good girl, always making top grades and doing what was expected, Josh was more like the wild child. He was athletic and did sports well, but was lackadaisical about training and practice so he rode quite a ways on his natural talent, but never was among the best.

He never did any more than he had to do to get through high school. He'd gotten a college football scholarship and took the easiest courses he could. I don't think he'd ever managed to get a degree. For him it was all sex, beer, parties, and a little football. He was considered a disappointment to the family who had hoped for much more from him.

"Well, if it isn't my cousin, Susan."

"You know this slut?"

"She's the one the family always loved and respected, unlike me."

"You were a cornerback for the football team, weren't you?"

"Yeah, and we won the conference championship my junior year."

"I remember the bowl game that year, when you intercepted that pass to seal the win."

"That was killer, and they even gave me a game ball for that."

"Did you go pro?"

"I tried with a couple of teams, but it never stuck."

"That's too bad, man."

"So miss goody two shoes here is now a slave slut?"

"That's right."

"Is there any chance I could make use of her?"

"She's supposed to be for faculty and classroom use, but I could make an exception."

Shit, now it looked like my ne'er-do-well cousin would fuck me. Greg led me into the building with Josh close behind. Greg put up the sulky, and started to take off my pony girl tack.

"Is there a chance I could get some pix?"

"Sure thing. Full tack?"

"Take off the helmet and blinders so her face is completely visible, but leave the rest."

Greg did that, then they had me pose, face toward the camera, with legs spread so everything was fully exposed. Josh shot a couple of pix, then had Greg take off bridle and reins then shot a few more. Finally he took off the bustier, not that it covered much anyhow, and took more. Greg now had me on a leash and Greg, Josh, and I went to the slave kennels. Josh also took pix of me on the leash.

When we got there, Josh set up to take video, then he came over and presented his cock to my mouth. I began to suck it, as Greg began to fuck my pussy. As though it wasn't bad enough being sexually used, now it was by my cousin and he was filming it. I just knew that he'd show it to the entire family, including both my parents and his. Whatever good they'd thought of me would soon be gone.

After each of them came, they switched places and Greg took my mouth, as Josh fucked my cunt. Before it was all done, Josh took my ass as well. When I'd had Josh in my mouth, he pulled out just before he came, and sprayed my face with his cum. After they were both finished, Josh got more pix with my face covered in his cum, and cum leaking from my pussy and ass.

Greg cleaned me off and I was visited by another faculty member but that was pretty much it for my Sunday. Greg fed me slave slop and locked me in my kennel.

......................................................................................

Monday morning, Dr. Thompson came to the slave kennels, hooked a leash to my color and led me out. We walked through the hallways, which were now crowded with students. I attracted some attention, since we don't have naked slaves in the hallways that often, even in the subjugation studies building. He led me to a classroom and we went in.

There were a few students there already and some of them gaped at me. The instructor hooked my leash to his desk and had me stand with legs far enough apart to show my pussy, arms behind by back to push out my boobs, and head up so my face was clearly visible. The students largely whispered among themselves, but occasionally it was audible.

"That looks like Dr. Johnston."

"It does look like her, but what the fuck is she doing slave naked in class?"

"Damned if I know, but at least she's nice to look at."

"Fuck, the female slave they've had is an old hag."

"This one sure as shit isn't."

Finally it was time for the class to start. The instructor had all the students stand as he called roll. As each answered, they could sit down. When he finished there were still two people standing.

"If you aren't enrolled in this class, you need to leave now."

"I wanted to audit the class."

"No auditing. If you haven't enrolled and paid tuition, get out."

After a little discussion, both of those students left. There were twelve names on his roster and twelve students left in class. Now subjugation studies classes are only open to students who are at least eighteen years or older. Still, he said that if there was anyone under eighteen, they had to leave immediately. No one else left.

He began lecturing about sex slaves and some of the roles they filled in society. He went onto pony girls, how they were treated and what was expected of them. He covered bordellos and how the women there were used. He also covered private sex slaves and some of the things that were done with them. I knew his lecture, and frankly could have given it myself, and possibly better.

"As you know, the university has not had a sex slave available previously. "

"And this is one?"

"We now have a sex slave. Some of you may have known her as Dr. Susan Johnston, but she's now slave slut Suzie."

"If she's a slave slut, does that mean we get to use her that way?"

"Yes, it does."

So now I was to be used in class by students, some of whom I had taught previously. If I even had any remaining shreds of respect, they were long since gone. The classrooms in this building had no windows, including no windows on the doors. The doors were quickly locked and the students began to line up.

First in line was a boy I recognized from the spring semester. He frankly had been lazy and I really had to prod and threaten him to get him to do enough work to give him a passing grade. He now stood before me with a nasty smirk on his face.

"This bitch busted my balls last term, then only gave me a C. You can bet I want a little payback."

He had me sit on the edge of the desk with my legs spread wide, as he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock.

"I want this bitch to look me in the face as I fuck her."

"Remember, you can't physically damage a slave."

"Put it in, bitch."

I took his cock and split labia with it. He shoved his prick deep inside me and very quickly. He then began to fuck me hard, before he paused.

"Look me in the face as I fuck you. Remember this and remember me."

He had a sneer as her resumed pounding me, then he paused again.

"You need to thank me for fucking your slutty cunt."

"Thank you."

"No, say 'thank you for fucking my slutty cunt'."

"Thank you for fucking my slutty cunt."

"You should also ask me to please cum in your slutty cunt."

"Please cum in my slutty cunt."

He pounded me for another minute or so, before getting his cock almost back to my cervix, to cum. He stood with his dick twitching as he unloaded in me.

"Now you should thank me for cumming in your slutty cunt."

"Thank you for cumming in my slutty cunt."

He laughed as he pulled out and was replaced by the next guy. Most of the people in the subjugation classes were men, though a few women were also among them. This class was all male and they all seemed to want me to see their faces as they fucked me. Out of the twelve, I think four or five had been in classes I'd taught previously. They seemed to take the most glee in plundering my nether parts.

A few of the other students had wanted me to repeat the nonsense that the first one had. It frankly was nonsense, and they knew it and I knew it. It was just another way to humiliate me and take me down from place of respect I'd once been at. Once each of them was done, I cleaned up the cum that was still leaking out of me and what had run down my legs.

The instructor took me back to the slave kennels where I cleaned up better. He took me to two other classes that day, and I got fucked by all the students in both of them. In the other classes a few wanted my mouth or ass, and there were two women who I licked to orgasm, while being fucked by the boys. The department had ten instructors and each was to have me for one day every two weeks.

Basically, I was going to get fucked multiple times each day not just for this semester, but the following one as well. I found myself wondering how in hell I was supposed to come back here as a professor and have any respect after a year of having students fuck me constantly. How would they take direction from someone they'd used as a sex slave for so long?

For some of the students, it seemed to almost be some sort of revenge or payback for whatever ills they felt I'd dealt them as a teacher. Others just seemed to see it as just a pleasant side benefit to taking courses in subjugation.

Only a very few were different. They fucked me -- all of them did, as it was pretty much expected. A few seemed to take a different attitude. One in particular, fucked me but very gently and sweetly. Then when he had cum, he kissed my cheek. There was a kind of sadness or sympathy in his eyes, and I felt like he pitied me my state. There were very few who were anything like that though.

...................................................................................

One Saturday, I was in the stables when a man walked in. It was my father Dr. Richard Johnston, and he walked up to where I was. Greg saw him and quickly came over.

"You're Dr. Johnston, from the engineering school, aren't you?"

"I used to have a daughter who was a professor here."

"She's filling rather a different role here nowadays."

"I HAD a daughter, but my daughter would never debase herself like this."

"Our slut here is mostly for use by our department, but I could make an exception if you'd like to use her."

"She may not be my daughter any longer, but I don't need to use a cheap whore."

"She wasn't that cheap. She cost the university a pretty penny. Not like a top rated sex slave, but even those a few steps down aren't that cheap."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers