Of Leaf and Lust - Arc 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to do. I was trapped, subject to their whims. My Deus Ex Machina of a savior peeked in the room. Mom. I mouthed 'help' to her.

"Oh, you're awake, Arden. Wait, wait. I had a line for this moment. 'Yer a wizard, Ardy. Hah! Well, more like a druidic mage. Details for later. How are you feeling?"

What are you doing? Don't wake the monsters! I tried to convey my panic non-vocally, just using my eyes and small head tilts to indicate the obvious threats to my life.

"What's got you in a tiff? It's just -- oh. Oh. You broke the veil, didn't you? Girls." She clapped a single time. "You need to let your brother get up now."

Girls? You mean...? I looked to the monstes beside me in a new light. Seeing past the coloration change and horns, I recognized them. My sisters. Just... different.

"No~" "Comfy~" They stretched like cats but continued to cling on.

Mom walked into her bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed. "Well, since you're in the know, I guess I can take this old thing off."

The air around my mom shimmered. Sourceless whispers of an unknown language in a dozen overlapping voices invaded my mind. My instincts told me to turn away, that I was not ready to witness the world's deep secrets. But I glued myself to the sight, even when my eyes watered.

Mom shifted. Horns, which started as small blunt nubs on her forehead, thickened and curved around her skull until they made an elegant crown. She grew even more imposing in stature, making me question whether she could walk through a doorway without ducking. Her skin tone changed from a deep tan to a light pastel blue, darker freckles smattered the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her chest swelled outward, making her already ill-fitting cream tank top ride higher to expose the lower abs. The valiant shirt grew even tighter around her considerable bust. I didn't realize why until a pair of leathery wings twice her arm span burst out. Hips widened and thighs bulked up. Her casual cantaloupe-colored boy shorts strained to fit her ever-expanding assets until they gave out with a rending tear down the outside of each leg. The muscular growth wasn't limited to her ass and thighs. All over she thickened with strength.

"Damn it. I really loved this pair, too." She stretched her arms towards the ceiling. I noticed how her fingers ended in deadly black talons. And as she moved in the light, her black hair scintillated a dark blue. A long, thin tail waved into view. Her eyes and lips took on a dark cerulean blue. She flashed a white toothy smile with too-large fangs. "You have no idea how stuffy that form was."

My throat was parched. If I had enough brain cells left I would probably notice myself gaping like a fish. Everything about her screamed sexuality and desire to my little brain. It warred with my sensibilities yelling that's your mom. My body had it's own plans, though. No. No! Stop! I wanted to think about anything else. But even just standing there, her sheer magnetism proved irresistible. The blankets rose and any dignity remaining went the way of the dodo.

Her eyes darted to my embarrassment and back to mine. "I'm flattered, honey. Good to know I've still got it. So, what'd you want for breakfast? Egg scramble?"

I just made a groan of shame.

"I'll take that as a yes. We'll talk more later. Don't worry about the girls. I have a feeling they're going to wake up soon. Have fun~" She bent over and blew me a kiss before sauntering out of the room, showing a stupendously developed backside. Her toned muscles flexed with every little movement from her hard diamond calves to her tapered back. Her tail flicked and wandered like a cat's. The confident strut wouldn't look out of place on a model's runway, if models were thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal. Her wings collapsed naturally to settle on her back. With a thunk her horns hit the top of the frame. She muttered a curse before bowing through.

My body enjoyed the show, regardless of who was putting it on, and pumped even more blood to my already engorged self. The height of the blanket concerned me. It rose way too high.

Before I could ponder the anomaly, my sisters stirred. Their noses twitched, scenting the air. A couple light sniffs then a stronger one coincided with their eyes snapping open. As one they released me to push themselves into a leaning position with their elbows. The blanket fell off, revealing all three of our upper bodies to one another.

"Damn." "The hell?" "Oh."

Sometime between passing out last night and this moment I had apparently lost my shirt. Not that my old shirt would have fit anymore. Somehow I had actual muscles now. The twins also joined me on this journey of inexplicable growth. Where only flatness existed before, now modest busts pushed their shirts outwards. If a war against flatness was going on between the twins I had to say Esmera was winning, but Amerys' arms looked more toned.

I felt like a creep checking my sisters out, but they were right there. Hard to not see when they're practically in your face. That was my excuse and I stuck with it. It wasn't like they avoided doing it either.

Esmera, stuck in a wide-eyed daze, tentatively poked a single black-taloned finger into my chest and slowly trailed it down my torso, over all the new ridges and valleys my muscles formed. My skin tingled in the aftermath of her touch. Amerys, on the other hand, snaked her hand under the blanket and just straight-up grabbed my tumescence without any preamble.

"What are you doing?" I went to slap her away before remembering the talons.

Rather than answer she maintained eye contact and began to languidly stroke. I surged under her attention. Why does it feel so good?

"S--stop that." I shuddered out while a spurt of precum wetted the blankets. The strokes were so very long. And her hand felt so very small. Even her full grip didn't quite encircle the girth. This is wrong. It's your sister, dude!

"No." She smirked. Her hand picked up speed and added a slight twisting motion.

"Why?"

She snorted. "Esmera, you want some?" She shook my length back and forth.

Like a cat distracted by a laser, Mera immediately stopped and stared at the movement. Her nostrils flared. She blinked once to break the spell before rolling her eyes at me. "You're the one who bonded two succubi, Arden. Don't complain now."

"Bonded? What?"

She pointed to herself. "Succubus." She pointed to Amerys. "Succubus." She pointed to me. "Idiot. You willingly gave your pure raw essence to us. That's the equivalent of a marriage proposal. We accepted. Bond formed. You're ours. We're yours. For life."

"Yeah, what she said." Amerys added.

"I didn't mean to."

In a blink, Esmera's hand clenched around my throat, her deadly talons poised to rip it out. "Are you rejecting us?"

"N--no. I love you both."

Her eyes narrowed to thin slits. "What did I say about being an ass?"

"Don't?"

"Work on that, idiot." She released me then flicked my forehead.

"What I meant to say is that if I had known better, then I would have asked with words. Springing it on you without ceremony while having a seizure isn't exactly a romantic proposal."

"Better."

"Well I thought it was romantic. Can't get much better than on the verge of death."

"Wait,death?"

"Duh, you broke mom's seal on your essence core. Never seen her that scared."

"But she said it was fine."

"To calm you down, idiot. Who has better control: a panicked person fearing for their life, or a person assuaged by confidently-delivered comforting words from someone with more experience? Sheesh, did any of your essence make it to your head, or did it all go down here?"

Esmera flipped back the blankets to unveil what made the obscene tent. All eyes in the room snapped to the pillar erected from my groin.

"Jackpot." Inhuman. "Adequate start."

Overnight my cock had transformed from normal to something more resembling a weapon. Huge sold itself short. Forget procreation, this thing would destroy women. Human ones, anyway. I didn't know succubus capabilities. I'd never seen anything close to my size. From root to tip pure girth reigned supreme. Veins stood out in stark relief, providing lifeblood to the absolute monster. The thickest of them rivaled a drinking straw. The head alone gave a plum a run for its money in terms of size.

It soaked in the attention and erupted an arc of precum high into the air. My milky sauce landed in a splat, drawing a sticky irregular line that snaked along my cock, my abs, and Amerys' arm. Their succubi noses twitched again. Both my sisters shuffled to take a closer look. Along the way their tongues lathed up some of my spend, Amerys choosing her arm and Esmera choosing my abs. They groaned at the taste.

Having any woman lick my precum, let alone the taboo nature of my sisters doing it and enjoying it, turned me on something fierce. Another shot fired in the air. It landed on them both, A new sense made its existence prominent in my psyche. It liked seeing my sisters coated in my essence. Everyone needed to know they were off-limits. They were mine and needed to be marked.

Is this the bond? Esmera's words echoed in my head, they are mine and I am theirs. Sharing eachother was a fundamentally good thing. They're your sisters! My protests died against this new mental pull. It brutally crushed my inhibitions and drowned the remains. A single assertion kept repeating in my mind: I am thiers.

"Make sure you give us lots of essence." "We need lots of nutrients to grow big and strong."

Unbidden, a vision of mom flashed through my mind. Before today I didn't know I had a thing for watching women grow. But now I certainly did. "How?"

Quick swipes of their talons shredded the remains of my underwear. One hand from each of them held my cock with room to spare. My length dwarfed their heads easily. Both of them had a dazed, half-lidded expression on their faces when they pressed their noses upon my length and breathed in.

"Let us worry about that." "Lie back and enjoy."

Esmera caught my next blast in the palm of her hand. She smeared it all over my crown. In tandem they licked and kissed towards my tip. Each touch sent thrills up my spine. Everywhere their saliva lingered my nerves alighted with pleasure.

When they reached the end, they gave me a side eye look. Their contrasting colors -- Amerys' purple skin and white hair, and Esmera's green skin and black hair -- combined with their disheveled looks coated in my essence drove me crazy. ""Did we do well?""

"So good~" I devolved into a wordless cry. The cute and lewd combination was too much. I knew I had hit the point of no return. I tried my best to hold out as long as possible, clenching whatever muscle held back release, but I was only delaying the inevitable. And my sisters really hadn't started anything.A couple licks and kisses? Zero pump chump, I derided myself,what a loser.

Rather than the disappointment I expected, excitement blossomed across their faces. They squabbled a bit before Amerys muscled her sister out of the way to seal her lips around me. Just like last night I felt a pull, a tiny gentle little tug on my essence. A miniscule stream pulled away from my densely packed core down to my cock. So small, but they wanted lots. I released the tension coiled in my core and forced the deluge down the path Amerys showed me.

Tingling pleasure traveled up my length and spurt into her awaiting mouth. Her cheeks chipmunked outwards with the sheer volume of my load. Her whole body shook and she moaned deeply while sucking and swallowing every drop.

Not soon after she finished that spurt, another ballooned out her cheeks. Her eyes fluttered in a dazed bliss, but she slurped that blast down too. Before the next one hit she took a deep breath and opened her jaw to an obscene degree. Like a snake she swallowed me whole with ease until I abutted the entrance to her throat. It felt so good in her mouth. Every inch inside her tingled wonderfully. Whatever their saliva did to me increased in potency with so much exposure.

My next pulse visibly distended her neck. Every vacuuming suck encouraged me to give her more and more, both my seed and my essence. My body met those demands with ease. My pleasure-drunk mind lost count of just how many times I erupted into my eldest sister. Yet she managed to capture every drop. In the end Amerys slumped over in some kind of paroxysm-filled pleasure coma while she clutched her stomach and recovered her breath.

Esmera pounced on the opportunity that my freed cock represented, but without Amerys pulling on my essence my orgasm stopped. "You greedy bitch! You didn't share!"

I leaned up to get a better look at Amerys. She continued to be non-verbal and twitched occasionally, "Is she going to be okay?"

"She's fine other than being a huge bitch. Now you're tapped out and I'm going to..."

She stared at my cock. Despite my monumental orgasm it kept its steely stiffness. In fact my essence core continued to stream energy down to my groin. Lacking an outlet, my essence built up into a verdant green, lighing up my veins and pushing my vascularity further. My nuts audibly girgled. They, too, joined in on the light show. It seemed I merely had to warm up first.

"Mine," she whispered in reverence.

Esmera shoved her comatose sister aside to have me all to herself. She hooked her fingers into her panties and peeled them away from her soaked sex, leaving behind long ribbons of girlcum. She straddled my cock below its root. It stuck up in the air along her torso and showed off just how gargantuan I had become.

"You don't have to if it's too much."

Her awed eyes focusing on my cock narrowed into a deadly glare as she looked to me. "Idiot, you think this barely adequate thing is a challenge? I am merely here for my dues."

She looked to the side, a blush creeping upon her cheeks, and took off her tank top. The billowy garment's movement revealed slightly wider hips than I remembered her having. Her lightly muscled torso narrowed to a tight waist. Her breasts had grown, well on their way to becoming handfuls. Prominent, suckable-looking, green nipples capped their teardrop shape. She looked so unsure of herself, naked and perched atop me. Mine, the bond echoed.

My cock stretched past her bellybutton, for crying out loud. I feared for her.

I levered my torso up off the bed. My cock became sandwiched between us. I gently drew her chin along with a finger until she faced me once more. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips for the first time. We let the gentle touch linger, just letting our lips caress one another. She brought her hands up to place them upon my chest.

When our kiss broke I stared into her emerald eyes. "You're beautiful and I love you."

Her eyes shimmered for a moment. Her tongue ran across her parted lips with a sensual slowness. She violently shoved me back down to the bed. The vulnerability had vanished instantly, replaced with a haughty air. "Idiot."

She rose off the bed, extending to a kneeling position until her glistening sex came into view. Compared to my brutal thickness she looked downright petite down there. The fear of hurting her asserted itself once again as I stared. Am I really going to lose my virginity? To my sister? The bond fought against my hangups.Fucking your bonded is a good thing, it assured. The best thing.

The exposed position brought another blush to her cheeks. My staring at our juncture didn't help. She grew furious. "Perverted idiot!"

She flung her discarded shirt onto my face, blocking the view. Her hands quickly tied a knot to make it into a blindfold. "No peeking, you pervert."

"Okay."

"I mean it!" She squeezed my cock with both hands. "No moving either!"

The loss of sight and control added some extra thrill. Just not knowing what she would do to me next and the additional vulnerabilty of a cut-off sense turned me on. Not that I hadn't been turned on before. The bond still called for more essence to be shared. It surpercharged my libido. Along with my very attractive, very hungry bondmates, my sisters, I was more than primed to hold up my end.

But that made me wonder. The bond sounded reciprocal. I shared my essence. Didn't that mean they would share theirs? What is essence anyways?

My train of thought got interrupted by Esmera shifting her weight on the bed. Her grip adjusted to just one hand under my crown. Wet sticky noises that must have been her spreading labia titillated my senses.

= ESMERA

I paused right over my brother's monstrous cock. Mom said he would grow once he unlocked his core but this? No human wielded this much meat. And those balls. Avocadoes might be an apt comparison. This thing was going to destroy me in the best of ways.

She showed us images of his father, of the kind of man he could grow to become, in order to convince us to go through the torture of waiting for Arden to mature. I saw that man and struggled to believe he was real. Mom was surely exaggerating. But if she wasn't, then I could understand why she thought Arden had the potential to sate us.

Yet overnight Arden already surpassed any prime breeder I saw in porn. Smelling the potency of his essence and fertility made me flooded down there. The little boy who fed both of us our whole lives had transformed into a man. And he's a fledgeling just like us. He's only going to get stronger, more potent.

The brimming strength under my fingers where I held him already made me weak in the knees. If he found out just how enamoured I was by his potency I'd never hear the end of it. I couldn't live as an older sister enslaved to my little brother's cock. He needed to be put in his place: beneath me. And in me.

My insides clenched. The hunger reared its head again. Mom said it was the worst as a fledgeling. Holding back for months until Arden's eighteenth birthday tested my willpower to its limits. Stuck in a juvenile body when so many potential solutions to the cravings lived around me felt like an ever-escalating itch I was forbidden to scratch. The sheer amount of temptation drove me crazy. I couldn't blame Amerys for how she acted yesterday.

I looked back over to Amerys who was passed out with a blissful smile on her face. Her normally svelte stomach bloated outward like she went back for thirds at Thanksgiving. As much as I loved my twin, things were different now. She had shown her hand by muscling me out of the way to steal the first meal all for herself. I suspected the brute would resort to bullying to get what she wanted, but her actions cemented our new relationship. We were rivals now. Both of us competed for Arden's essence.

There was no way I could match her physicality. She had always been able to overpower me. So I needed to lean on my own strengths to win. While she sought victory by fighting me, I would work on Arden instead.

Charm, fertility, and pleasure were the weapons of my choice. It wouldn't matter if Amerys could shove me away if Arden rejected her. And of course he would when he got a taste of my pussy. The most juicy, tightest pussy in the world made just for him. Designed to squeeze every drop of cum out of his huge balls. And once I reached full maturity and became fertile he'd make me so pregnant. Every morning I would only need to show him my puffy engorged lips and say "your babies are so hungry. I'm eating for three now" before he sank himself to the hilt and unloaded into me all day. No, two is too few. Four. No, seven. A dozen. Yes, at least a dozen children packing my womb.