Of Leaf and Lust - Arc 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked.

Mom was totally right. I wanted to drink my brother dry right now. My instincts screamed to take and take and take. Now that I'd ascended past my juvenile form, adulthood called me louder than ever. And besides, didn't my brother just feed my sister enough essence to put her into a feeding coma? He surely had plenty to spare so I could have a nibble or two or twenty. Mom'll stop me before I go too far, right?

His cock throbbed in my hand. Underneath the generous coating of my sister's spit, it felt so warm. How was something so hot supposed to quench the burning desire resonating through me. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire.

In all of my senses his fat dick shone like a beacon. Every heartbeat and his essence worked its literal magic. Each change was nearly imperceptibly minute. But I sensed it. Even now he grew. Bigger. More potent. More capable of feeding my ascension, of breedng every one of my eggs.

Mine, the bond thundered.

I couldn't hold back anymore. One last check to make sure his gigantic dick lined up with my tiny little pussy and I dropped down. His fat head wedged between my dripping folds. Even this barest of touch and my body knew what it wanted. An essence siphon, far stronger than I could produce yesterday as a juvenile, pulled.

This. This is what my body craves.

I lacked the strength to really take what I wanted. A few scant motes of his potency loosened up enough for my body to absorb for nourishment. The teasing crumbs made my desire flare brighter. Thankfully my bondmate obliged my need. His uretha yawned open to unload an essence-packed shot of precum inside me.

I bit my lower lip and clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle the electrifying bliss of feeding upon such potency directly. Licking up the remnants didn't even compare. Delicious was an understatement. Delectable. I couldn't let him know. I had to stay in charge.

But I also had to seduce, to make Arden completely enamored with the idea of feeding me all the nourishment I needed. I struggled to think of, let alone apply, mom's lessons in the heat of the moment. My instincts warred with me. They wanted to sing his praises, to stroke his ego by telling him how big he was, how much pleasure he gave me.

Praise would ruin my long-term plans. Arden couldn't settle for being a good breeder. Or even a great one. He had to surpass all those before him. I deserved to be bonded to a mythical supreme breeder. One capable of flooding my womb with enough cum to immobilize me, to leave me more womb than woman. And then to do the same to all our numerous daughters. And their daughters. Generations upon generations of succubi all dependent upon my man. My bonded. And I would be his chosen in return. The one he bred the most. The one he loved the most.

No, he needed to strive to become that beast of breeding. He needed to be coaxed, goaded into believing himself inferior. And his magic would react in turn, transforming him into the apex being I knew he could become. But I couldn't be too harsh and drive him away. He needed to be mine.

"Feel my tightness." The whispered words came out smooth like honeyed silk, infused with a touch of magical seduction.

My knees faltered a little in control. I fell upon him. My engorged labia spread obscenely to let him in. I stretched and stretched and stretched to accommodate his size. His absurd thickness forced my clit to rub against his massiveness as he entered me.

I couldn't help the tiny whimper of pleasure squeak out of my throat. My brother groaned simultaneously and I hoped he didn't hear my outburst. He unleashed another salvo. The sheer overwhelming sensation rattled my mind.

"Does it feel good?"

I knew it felt amazing for him. His cock bucked inside me. But I wanted to hear it from his lips. In his voice.

"Yesss," he hissed out while gripping the bed.

His admission turned me on. My pussy fluttered around his girth and coated him in more lubrication.

With him seated deeper inside me my siphon grew more powerful. The motes upgraded to a steady trickle. But I wanted more. I looked between my legs and saw just how much more my brother had to give. His essence had continued to accrue, despite my best efforts to take it all. He blossomed towards irresistability.

I clenched down on him. "Tight. Just for you."

I sat back more. His absolute beast of a cock cored me out, forcing my succubus body to accommodate him. Apparently I was driving him wild because, despite my orders, he clenched and unclenched his hands repeatedly. Undoubtedly to stave off his impending orgasm. His fat tip pushed up against my cervix.

Unlike human women, a succubus cervix acted like another supercharged clit. Males endowed and potent enough to bottom out a succubus needed to be coveted and rewarded. The touch made me nearly whiteout from pleasure. My pussy walls trembled around him, demanding his virile seed to be released where I could absorb it most efficiently: my womb.

"Mera~ I ca--can't."

Yes, yes, yesyesyes. Fill me up. Breed me. "Release." I said in as impassive a tone as I could muster in the moment.

His hips shifted the tiniest bit, wedging his tip perfectly against my cervix. I locked my elbows, leaning over on all fours to prepare for his pending release. My fingers pleated the sheets. And release he did. His uretha bloated with the sheer volume traveling his length. And it all went in me. My womb gorged itself greedily on his spend. And it sung high praises for the wonderful meal. His precum was like a stale cracker compared to the filet mignon of satiation his true release brought me.

The volume. The power. My body simply couldn't process his essence fast enough. My womb stretched. My cute little flat belly of abs actually began to deform. They pushed outwards with every life-sustaining pulse of cum. I wanted it all. Every. Last. Drop. I wanted to push him to his limits, to see my bondmate of a brother surpass them, to grow even more.

I craved that growth too, to leave my curvaceous mother in the dust with my unsurpassed allure. To become a true adult capable of carrying children. Fledglings were barren. But I wanted nothing more than to bare children. To see my body become swollen with young and then nuture them. This stud, my bonded, would make my dream come true.

"Weak." I egged him on.

"I'm s--sorry." His hands rose off the bed and clutched my hips.

"Wha--" I started to ask.

He pulled me down onto him. His brutal cock barreled through my cervix and claimed my most sacred spot for its own. My brain short circuited with pleasure as his tip kissed the roof of my womb. Vaguely I felt aware that my ass now rested on his fat balls as they disgorged their copious load deeper inside me than ever before. The size of his bursts increased as his entire fat dick was stimulated to peak pleasure by my rippling walls. My succu-cum dripped down from our union, marinating his balls in pure potent aphrodisiac.

My belly continued to swell and swell. I neared delirium from the impossible bliss my brain blitzed upon my consciousness. I hung limply. The fat cock wedged deep inside me kept me sitting up straight. My heavy stomach rested on my brother below me. He had blown me up so much I looked six months pregnant.

Finally, he stopped pumping me full and began to soften. I ungraciously fell off to the side and onto the bed. I struggled to weakly cup my sex. My gravid belly got in the way as I readied to hold back the deluge of cum from rushing out of me. But my cervix already sealed tightly shut the moment he vacated my womb. My gluttony clung to every drop of wonderful nourishment.

Five out of five dining, would come again. I joined my sister in being a blissed-out victim of my brother. I hugged my belly full of deliciously warm essence while my eyelids grew heavy.

Worthy, my succubus instincts sung their praise.

= ARDEN

"Mera?" I asked to the suspiciously quiet room.

My limp dick cooled in the open air, resting from my record-breaking orgasm. My testicles ached. My essence had kept repeatedly renewing them over and over as they emptied themselves. Their soreness reminded me of the burn after a workout. My sister's electrifying pussy juice tingled upon their surface, but I just didn't have anything left in the tank.

The essence core embedded in my chest felt fragile, hollow, and strained. My hungry sisters managed to completely drain me. The bond praised my thoroughness. Even though I felt a bit like a juice box brutally squeezed for every single drop inside. My head swam in cotton. Complex thoughts slid off my smooth brain.

"Ames?"

Hearing no response, I slid off the blindfold. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the room. The blinds remained closed but the intensity of the sun peeking through had increased. I laid my eyes upon a sleeping Esmera before quickly darting them away. She obviously didn't like me oogling her naked form. But I cherished that brief mental snapshot I stole. Her serenely content smile gave me a sense of satisfaction. Amerys hadn't moved from her spot on the bed either.

"Cheese!" came my mom's voice.

Before I could even react I heard a camera shutter snap. I grabbed a pillow to hide my junk. "Momwhatareyoudoing?"

"Saving memories. It's so cute to see my children growing up. So, how was it? Did you have a good time? Did they do well? Do you feel you did well? Any lingering sense of impending doom?" She rattled off.

The barrage of questions overwhelmed me. "Mom."

"Yes?"

I blinked. Slowly my cognitiion caught up, processing her last sentence. "Wait, doom?"

"Yes, sensing impending doom. Common side effect for the one feeding a succubus if she takes too much and begins draining your life force. It means she almost killed you or is about to."

"Uh, no, none of that. Just sore. Tired. Head's fuzzy. Can I get dressed now?"

"What? You fuck my daughters into unconsciousness once and now you're too good to talk to your mom? Not even going to cuddle them? Look at them. They're adorable."

"No, it's just -- I'm not -- comfortable being naked."

She approached the bed and sat on the edge of it. "Why?"

Shame. "I dunno..."

"Would you be more comfortable if I was naked?"

"No." I said, probably too quickly and loudly.

Mom pouted a little, "Why not?"

I pushed away the fog coating my mind. The question required introspection. I realized how much I suppressed. It all came boiling forth as a vomit of unchecked emotions.

"Everything's just moving so fast. Yesterday I was a normal kid. Now magic is real. I'm adopted. My body changed. My family are all succubi. I'm magically bonded to my sisters. And that bond urged me to fuck them. To cover them in my essence. To make them mine. And I gave in. That's so wrong, thinking of another person as a possession. But why did it feel so right? What's happening to me? I felt proud of fucking my sisters. Oh god I came in Mera. What if I got her pregnant? What kind of brother gets his sister pregnant? I'm a freak. And now you're flirting with me. What's happening? Nothing makes sense. What's wrong with me?"

In the middle of my downward spiral I found myself in a hug. "Just breathe, Arden. Esmera's not pregnant. Nothing's wrong with you. All this change is my fault."

Mom cradled me into her chest. Wings wrapped around me, cutting out the light. Her nails ran through my hair, scratching my scalp in a way that made my eyes want to roll into the back of my head, regardless of my current hyperventilation. Nostalgia rushed through me as I remembered the many moments mom soothed me like this. This time, however, she did it with inhuman black claws. She may have changed appearance, but she was still my mom.

"It's my fault because I orchestrated this -- the bonding between you and your sisters. I just... I didn't have the heart to let them go through what I did. I wanted to tell you. So I could give you a choice of walking away from this. But when you broke my bindings on your core I saw no other way to stabilize you. I'm sorry, but the binding cannot be undone. Not by me, at least. I don't know how. Or if it's possible."

I broke out of her grasp. Well, based on her physique and my feeble state, she probably just let me go when I pulled away from her comforting touch. The excuses hurt. She had time. So much time to tell me. "Why didn't you tell me years ago? Why wait?"

My mom's voice dropped to a whisper, her vision downcast. "I didn't want to lose you. I thought if I told you, then you'd leave us. I wanted the best for my daughters and for you."

"And what's best is me fucking my own sisters? Do you not hear how screwed up that is?"

"Yes! Because the alternative is my family dying. I refuse to live through that again. I may have doomed your parents to die, but mages dealt the deathblow." She used the M-word like it was a curse.

"Surely there's some middle ground between death and incest?"

"Succubi need essence to live. Every human has some, but none more than mages. As juveniles, your sisters got enough essence from just holding your hand and passively taking some. When they hit eighteen years old their bodies were ready to ascend to the next stage of growth: fledglings. Fledglings on their way to true adulthood need more essence, much more. And essence infused with lust is many times more nourishing to our kind. So they had three choices once they hit eighteen. One, to fuck their way through hundreds of humans, hopefully not killing any like I did when I was a fledgling; two. to seek out a potentially hostile mage while knowing their kind have previously murdered our family; or three, to wait until their adopted mage brother reached adulthood and share him in a safe, caring, loving environment."

The revelation hit me like a punch to the gut. Conflicting feelings still warred inside me. Mom's a murderer, for real. I looked to my sisters who were still not awake on the bed. "Are they going to be okay?"

"They're fine, just busy digesting the first proper meal in months. Think of it like a carb coma." Mom must have seen the conflict on my face. "If it helps, it's not really incest. You are adopted. You can think of Amerys and Esmera as childhood friends you grew up with. Two extremely horny childhood friends who want to drain your balls dry. Every. Single. Day."

The last words dripped with seduction. They swam in my head, drowning out most of my thoughts beyond being horny. My testicles ached in response. I suppressed a painful groan.

"Were my daughters not skilled enough? Beautiful enough? Tantalizing enough? I assure you that will not be for long. Your ancestors may have evolved to persistence hunt prey. My ancestors evolved to seduce and bring our partners to orgasm. Human stamina may be legendary, but we will test those limits."

Her words wormed into my brain. They burrowed in and took root. My essence core thrummed. The empty hollowness burned. I clutched at my chest. Weakness pervaded my limbs.

"And the benefits to you, beyond the ecstacy of dumping load after load into hot nymphos craving your seed? Essence cores grow under stress. As a nature-affinity mage your body will follow suit. You'll grow bigger and stronger to keep up with your bonded succubi's demands until your stand as a paragon of might and fertility."

The visions she painted in my mind made me woozy. Is it hot in here? It feels hot. My empty stomach clenched into a black hole of hunger, grumbling audibly.

Mom snorted in amusement. She slid in close. Soft, wet lips planted a kiss on my cheek. Something in that touch jolted me awake like an injection of pure caffeine. Her mouth lingered at my ear. "Breakfast's ready in the kitchen."

Without another word she got up and left the bedroom. It took most of my remaining willpower to stay sitting upright rather than collapse onto the bed. A pungent aroma caught my attention. The room already smelled like an orgy, but this scent cut right through.

Next to me on the bed, where mom just sat, was a wet spot. Did she really? I leaned closer and a spicy scent filled my nostrils, overpowering everything else. The scent lit up my nerves and sent a cavalcade of signals down to my groin. Primal drums of arousal demanded an erection from me. Pain lanced through my balls again. Even this wasn't enough to bring me back from my completely drained state. I stayed completely flaccid.

In a desperate move to rid myself of the torturous sensation, I pushed myself away from the damp bedding. Distance lessened the pull and gave some clarity to my thoughs. The siren song of food called me. And the stomach cramp certainly wouldn't let me forget what I really needed right now wasn't more sex.

Before I left to find some clothes I tucked both my sisters in under the blankets. I guess it was just as big of a day for them as it was for me. They deserved their rest.

Upon standing I wobbled a bit from lightheadedness but stayed upright. Pillow doing its best to protect the shreds of dignity remaining, I made for my room. An aduous journey of fifteen steps brought me to my closet only for me to remember my physical changes.

My eyes tracked to the carvings in the closet door's frame. Slowly ascending tickmarks denoted the passage of time and my height change. I studied the engravings and the depressingly miniscule distance between each one before realizing the last one marked '17' was at my eyeline. Impossible.

I stood up straight and leveled a hand to the top of my head until it hit the frame. I stepped away.No way. It had to be at least four inches, maybe even five. Overnight? I knew for certain I hadn't grown diddly squat in the past year. The gap between the sixteen and seventeen on the wall barely had any space.

Sudden powerful hunger cramps debilitated me. I had to steady myself on the wall to prevent myself from doubling over. I was vaugely aware of how gnarly I smelled at this point, but a shower had to wait.

Finding clothing that fit my extremely revamped physique proved to be a challenge. Especially in the underwear area. Junk my size didn't exist. Why would clothing manufacturers account for it. I forewent underwear and chose some stretchy athletic shorts instead. Even those constricted around my groin. Chafing was definitely going to be a problem until I resolved this issue. The part of the shorts that split for each leg kinda just dug into my ballsack. Each nut ended up taking one leg each and my cock hung down until it ran out of room before snaking around my bloated testicles.

I was uncomfortable but at least I wasn't hanging out for all to see. Though my dick and balls still projected. Even flaccid, if my steps were short enough my bulge would be the first thing entering a room. The thought would probably give most men a little swagger, but all that weight hanging off my groin felt awkward.

A previously baggy t-shirt finished my outfit. Now it clung to my body and it even rode high enough that a sliver of my midriff showed at all times. Once again, adequate but definitely not great. I sensed shopping in my future. A shiver flowed down my spine. Later. Food now.

Moving in the shorts proved even worse than just standing in them. The rubbing. Ugh. I put up with it to get some grub and to finally get some more answers out of mom.

The kitchen smelled amazing, as usual. My mom definitely knew how to cook. She passed the gift on. Normally I took Saturdays as my day of the week to provide the family meals. Guilt twinged in my chest but I think I could be forgiven for extenuating circumstances.