Of Leaf and Lust - Arc 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Color lit up my balls. Pink. Green. Gold. Pretty.

Licking tongues. Sucking mouths. Stroking hand. Good. Feel good.

A voice. Words too much. Want fuck. Hips thrust. Need cum.

Pain brought me back. Rigid fingers clamped down on my cock. I cried out in surprise more than anything, losing the nipple from my mouth. It dribbled a couple drops of cream upon my chin before stopping its letdown.

"Don't lose yourself to lust," mom admonished, "Perhaps this is your limit."

Mom slowly eased off her death grip and pleasure rushed back in its place. This time I focused on keeping my thoughts aware.

"Yeesh, Arden, some milk and ball sucking and you just become a drooling mess. Control yourself," Amerys said.

"Pitiful," Esmera added.

It seemed the twins had broken out of their sleepy reverie just to insult me. My weakness annoyed me. "Sorry."

"Now, girls, don't be too harsh on our bonded. He's --"

Esmera shot to her feet, glaring. "What do you mean our?!"

Amerys' eyes widened.

"Arden bonded me while you were asleep."

"Mom, you said I only had to share with Amerys. Now you too? It's unfair!"

"He offered. Who was I to refuse?"

"You," she stabbed a claw into my chest, "Were we not good enough for you? We saved ourselves for you. What did you need? Fatter tits? Bigger butt? Thicker thighs? Longer legs? Huh? Answer me. Tell me!"

I crumbled under her words. Both twins stared at me, looks of betrayal clear. Shame crushed me. No answer I could give would satisfy her. What would I say? 'Sorry, but I wasn't paying attention to what you said and without thinking twice just gave my essence to mom.'

"Esmera, sweetie, I already punished him. Nearly broke his core. He learned that lesson, right?" The pain returned.

"Yes," I squeaked out.

Esmera's frown stayed. "You better have."

"And I would never steal from my daughters. You're growing young women. I want to see you flourish. It's why I've been feeding your brother so much lately, to give him energy for you two."

That seemed to mollify Esmera. Her frown turned into a pout. "Fine."

"Dibs!" Amerys called out. She rose upon her knees and lunged forward with a wide open mouth, only to meet mom's palm against her forehead. She didn't let that stop her. Her tongue, dripping liberally with saliva, darted towards my cockhead. It extended far longer than any human tongue and nearly stretched the whole distance even as mom continued to shove her head further away.

"Amerys, we still aren't done Arden's lesson on essence. Please wait."

Having met her limit, the tip of her tongue wiggled enticingly close. The glistening wetness tempted me to bring my hips forward.

"O-hay," she said with her tongue still hanging out of her mouth and unable to pronounce the 'k'. The ridiculously long mouth muscle, more tentacle than tongue, retreated back.

"Let's head to my bedroom to continue the lesson slash meal."

The twins led the way. With the lust bubbling in my veins and the bond smoothing away my reluctance, I oogled their backsides. Unlike mom, they lacked tails, wings, and inhumanly ridiculous curves.

Esmera was now officially the shortest of our family. As far as I could tell, she hadn't grown an inch in height since breakfast. Under any not-insane circumstances that thought would be met with a duh. People didn't visibly grow after a single meal. Yet Amerys outstripped even my change in stature after just a couple hours of rest.

Both their butts gyrated in that hypnotizing figure eight pattern all fit women pull off without trying just by walking. Amerys' butt, between the tight shorts struggling to contain it and her muscularity, barely jiggled. Esmera's backside, naked as the day she was born, shook with every footfall. Not anywhere close to being called a booty, but compared to yesterday she was well on her way to some irresistible curves of her own. And this was after only a single meal. Ridiculous.

Esmera looked over her shoulder, catching me staring. "Pervert," she huffed and turned away.

The word incensed me. Just moments before she grilled me about attractive body parts, yet when I appreciated hers she rejected me. Sure, I deserved the grilling, but at least be consistent, damnit. I was tired of this treatment from her. Surely there was something I could do about it.

My mouth split into a grin. Little brother tactic number one, always double down, applied here. Don't think I didn't notice how wet you are! I lengthed my stride and wound my hand back. My palm slapped her shapely ass in a resounding clap. I squeezed down and whispered into her pointed ear, "Only for you."

The room stopped while Esmera's whole body shivered. Amerys did a double take between my hand still squeezing Esmera's butt and my face, her eyebrows raised in incredulity. Other than the shiver, Esmera didn't move, locked up like a deer in headlights. Did I take it too far? I slowly took my hand away.

Once my hand stopped touching Esmera, her hands curled into fists then she stomped off to the bedroom. "Idiot," she muttered.

We all watched her leave. Amerys started giggling.

Mom urged me onward with a gentle push, "Let's go,Casanova."

We entered the bedroom to find Esmera sitting up in bed, wrapped in a blanket cocoon that even obscured her face because the hood was filled with her vibrant hair. Oh, geeze, I did take it too far.

Amerys rushed to her sister's side and wrapped her in a hug. "You okay?"

If Esmera replied, it wasn't loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes, our brother is a dense idiot. He's not going to understand unless if you tell him."

Ouch.

"I could tell him for you."

That garnered an explosive reaction. Esmera burst out of the blankets, clamped a hand over her sister's mouth, and shrieked, "No!"

Amerys didn't even struggle under her sister. Instead she started laughing, her hitches of breath comically muffled underneath the hand.

Esmera unclamped her sister's mouth, but still pinned her down by her shoulders while straddling her. "Ugh, you're so mean. You better not say anything."

"Fine, fine... but I get first dibs for a week."

"A week? I think you mean a day."

"Oh Arden~"

"Three days. Three!"

"I've got a see-cret~"

"Five."

Amerys reached up and smoothed back Esmera's curtain of hair before taking a fist full of it near the base of her skull. Her other hand rested on her butt. She forcefully brought her down to lie on top of her, chest to chest. Though it didn't look like Esmera put up more than a token of a resistance.

Amerys initiated a kiss. It started as a chaste little peck on the lips. Esmera seemed surprised at first but relaxed. Their lips sensually caressed one another's with closed eyes. Amerys escalated, forcing her sister's mouth open. Moans started. I couldn't tell whose. All I could tell was I found the action hot. Why is two girls kissing so awesome? Esmera looked completely boneless, jaw slack as Amerys had her way with her younger sister. I could only imagine what the long tongue was doing to her.

Mid-kiss Amerys gave me a smoldering side-eye. She raised a brow and some of the moans cut off. Esmera's throat bulged. Is that her tongue? I couldn't look away, even as I felt mom's voluptuousness envelop me from behind, her breasts resting on my shoulders. A soft, strong hand encircled my girth and began to stroke me.

In and out, in and out her tongue repeatedly penetrated Esmera's throat. She caught my eye by waving the hand not tangled in her sister's hair. The hand disappeared between them before lifting Esmera's hips away, revealing two fingers stirring up Esmera's dripping wet pussy. Even through the breasts muffling my hearing I could make out the lewd shlicking noises. The tongue and fingers synchronized, sinking in and out at the same pace. A third finger joined in, then a fourth. Eserma grinded herself against her sister's palm, seeking out more stimulation.

I was painfully aware that I could provide that stimulation. I could fuck her. I could fill her. I made to approach, but mom held me back. Slow, languid strokes from root to tip spread the copious precum I leaked. The mismatched pace drew me nuts. I wanted to fuck as fast as Amerys fucked. To pretend I was giving Esmera the pleasure she deserved. Mom's free forearm pressed down at the front of my groin, preventing my hips from thrusting. She cupped my balls, providing relief from their heavy hanging weightiness. As soon as my hands twitched to move, mom's wings pinned them back, making me unable to pleasure myself.

"Why?" I complained, helpless against her strength.

"Watch, learn, control the lust."

Was the lust doing this to me? It still buzzed in my veins, of course, but its taint upon my thoughts seemed subdued since I stopped imbibing my mom's milk. My skin was flush, sensitive. I certainly wanted to empty my balls. But was it any more than a typical horny teen getting masturbated while watching two hot women go at it? I didn't know.

Esmera's leg muscles flexed. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping Amerys' fingers against her sex. Her whole body shuddered in repeated waves. The silence from having her throat stuffed with tongue made for an interesting audial experience. Only the sliding of skin-on-skin made noise as she trembled.

When the orgasm passed, Amerys slowly trailed her hand up the curve of Esmera's protruding belly. When it rested upon her belly button she jerked it a few inches outwards into the air before pausing. She repeated the motion over and over until her arm could move no further away.

My purple-skinned sister used her fist full of hair to pull Esmera away, unsealing their lips. The movement revealed more and more long slimy tongue. It writhed in the open air and Esmera's cheeks pushed outward from the tenticular invader. Eventually, even Amerys' tongue reached its limits, leaving with thick strands of saliva connecting their two mouths.

The perversely long tongue of my eldest sister cleaned off the fingers that had just been buried in her sister while maintaining intense eye contact with me. The tongue retreated, bringing her fingers with it. One by one she sucked on them luridly, hollowing out her cheeks. Each one came out with a pop after a few moments of savouring.

Amerys hummed and said, "Deal, five days."

The show stopped. Mom continued her strokes.

"What was I supposed to learn?" I voiced my thought aloud.

Amerys sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Was it not obvious?" mom asked.

"Uhh, girl on girl is hot?"

Mom joined my sister in sighing. "Sorry, Amerys, you tried."

"Sorry? For what?"

"Nothing, Arden. It seems this manner of instruction doesn't suit you."

Esmera's eyes fluttered open, looking dazed and dreamy, until they locked on my throbbing cock. Her fingers drifted between her thighs.

"Now that we're all here, shall we continue the lesson?"

Both my sisters untangled. Amerys shed her clothes in a flash. They both sat up expectantly. Mom ushered me forward onto the bed and disrobed before climbing on after me. We arranged ourselves in a rough circle. My sisters' gazes locked upon my erection. Mom, too, gave it an appreciative glance.

Having three multicolored beauties staring at my naked form stoked my masculine pride. Each of them had their own appeal: my mom with her large matronly figure and regal crown of horns, Amerys' incredibly tight athletic body, and the strangely magnetic belly of my otherwise petite youngest sister.Mine, the bond assured.

"How's the lust, Arden?"

"I can feel it, but it's manageable."

"Humans have an uncanny ability to rapidly metabolize foreign essence of a variety of attunements efficiently. You are more adept than any other human I've seen at breaking down lust, likely due to your upbringing. Succubi beyond adolescence are different. They might be able to live for short periods on normal food or other essence, but we are obligate consumers of lust. Nothing else will completely sustain us."

"Why didn't you feed the twins your milk instead of waiting for my birthday? They needed lust, right?"

"Yes, but beyond infancy a succubus cannot feed from another succubus. Our bodies reject lust not from other species. Succubi are naturally mutualistic. Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head.

"It means we require another species to thrive. A succubus chooses another to keep safe, happy, and sexually sated. In return they provide the succubus with the lust she needs to live. We each have chosen you."

The last word made my cock jump in response. "Then didn't giving up so much lust in your milk hurt you?"

"Hurt? No. Weaken? Yes. Usually a succubus only gives a minute amount, to jumpstart arousal if needed. I gave hundreds of doses to make you fit to feed my daughters faster. They need lots of delicious, nutritious Arden lust to grow up big and strong."

"How do I produce lust? I thought I was attuned to nature."

"Every sexual being can convert their essence into lust. You do it naturally during attraction, arousal, and orgasm. We succubi are sensitive to it, especially so when it is sourced from our chosen bonded." Her nostrils flared. "Now that I'm not taking it from you, I'm frankly surprised my girls haven't tackled you already."

Esmera had started slowly rubbing herself while unblinkingly staring at my cock. Drool occasionally dripped from Amerys' mouth, which she licked up and thickly swallowed.

"I'm being a good girl."

"Yeah, that."

"Do you feel yourself making lust, Arden?"

I found it hard to concentrate on myself with the cornucopia of hot women in front of me, two of which were openly fighting their instincts to jump my bones. Maybe three? Mom could be better at hiding it. Mom's foreign lust in my veins made discerning anything going on inside me with my senses a crapshoot. "No."

"Unfortunate. Magic responds to intent and visualization. You may drive how your core and body synchronize, to an extent. Girls, enjoy."

They sprung forward and orally attacked my balls. Smooches and sucking and licking and rubbing. Succubus saliva, as always, was something else. My balls, already a senstiive organ on any other day, doubly so after their overnight expansion, doubly so again after being essentially edged since lunch, and doubled one last time from the nerve-enhancing saliva, tingled pure pleasure up my spine. My breath hitched at the electrifying sensation. Through the obfuscation of lust clouding my senses I felt my essence once again pool where my bonded so dutifully drew it.

"Don't hold back. Feed your bonded," mom encouraged, "Remember, we crave lust. Find that part of yourself, tame it, bend it to your will."

"How?" I asked.

"Concentrate. Listen to your senses."

My senses are just telling me to cum! I looked down at the twins. Their smouldering eyes stared at me while they pleasured me with their tongues and mouths. Esmera paused and pulled away. Amerys took the opportunity to take over everything, her long tongue snaking over the whole surface.

Esmera sat up. Her lust-filled gaze turned into a glare that said "I'm so done with you" without a single word. "It's these balls, idiot."

Amerys started trailing kisses up my shaft. I shivered. "What?"

"Mom wanted you to figure it out, but it's obvious you're too stupid."

Mom made a little protest of a noise, but Esmera held up a finger to silence her. "He's got three mouths to feed now. He needs all the help he can get. You can't feed him this much forever."

Amerys progressed to bathing my sensitive cock head in her saliva. The dexterity of her tongue was unreal. My nuts clenched, spurting precum onto her face. She made a show of slowly licking it off herself and smacking her lips in delight.

"It's your testicles, your balls. They make the lust. Why else would we gather essence there? Each of your sperm gets a mote of lust."

Amerys opened her mouth wide, her tongue extending out to its fullest extent. The thick slimy muscle swept across my entire length, coating it in her electrifying aphrodisiac. Then her tongue literally coiled around my cock. It constricted around me and she literally started jerking me off with just her tongue. The sheer pleasure of her writhing oral outstripped any protests about how strange it looked. Her lips sealed around the tip, ready to suck down my imminent release.

Esmera put a hand on Amerys' shoulder. "Ames, chill a sec? He needs to learn, for all our sakes."

A cock-muffled note of protest vibrated my sensitive head while she continued her oral.

"Yes, I know you have dibs. I'm not taking it. Just look at him."

My breath was coming in labored while Amerys looked up at me with doe eyes. Oh, god, the cute and sexy combo.

"He's about to pop. But he needs at least a couple brain cells to remember what to do. Trust me."

Amerys uncoiled herself from around me and let me go with a suctioning pop. She wiped excess drool off her chin. "Fine."

In the open air my cock jumped with my heartbeat, left at the precipice. I wanted to grab her and shove her back on. Instead I made the move to finish myself off.

Amerys captured my hands, "Ah, ah. Respect the dibs."

"Please," I whined.

Esmera snapped her fingers. "Pay attention, idiot. Three steps even a simpleton could understand. First off, these?" She poked one of my balls. "These are puny. You might think you're hot shit, but by succubus standards? Pathetic. Step one is using the growth aspect of nature on your balls until they're much, much bigger. Right now you keep using the renewal aspect. That's like renting when you can afford to buy -- a complete waste. Got it?"

"Yes, now can --" My hips lifted off the bed, seeking any bit of stimulus to finish me off.

"Holy shit, can you not even count to three? That was just step one. Ames will get to your tiny willy in a bit. Step two, starting as soon as you can sense the transformation into lust essence, which will get easier the larger your balls are, is learning to infuse more lust into each sperm. Once again, building towards less essence wasted on renewal. The final step is manifesting new lust-attuned cores right in your balls. The conversation from nature to lust is inefficient. Just start with lust. Pop quiz: what should you be doing right now?"

She had blitzed through the steps. Combined with my compromised train of thought made answering difficult. But the reward. I looked to Amerys who looked quite eager to continue. "Growing?"

"Growing your..."

"My balls?"

"Maybe you're not a complete dunce. Have at 'em."

Amerys opened wide. She swallowed my prodigious length. Her tight throat took my girth with ease as she fucked her face onto my cock. Releasing my hands so she could grip onto my butt, she plunged the whole way down, nose meeting my abs. The coup de grâce came in the form of her pleading eyes looking up at me.

I roared my release. My nuts lifted in their sack and unleashed the first of many cum shots directly down my hungry sister's throat.

Mom slid closer. Her husky voice whispered in my ear, "Do you love your sister's throat pussy? Is it tight enough for you?"

She grabbed my hand and placed it upon Amerys' neck before squeezing down. Amerys' tongue started wiggling, stimulating my cum tube as it disgorged spurt after spurt into her stomach. I could feel its movement through her skin.

"She wants to give you pleasure. Use her." Mom's fingertips started drifting lightly across my skin. Barely more than a teasing butterfly of a touch. Yet in their passing, my sensitivity skyrocketed.

My other hand came up to hold Amerys' head. I brushed one of her little horns. Immediately she started convulsing, a whole body shake while her eyes rolled up to the back of her head. Her throat spasmed around me.

1...56789...15