Of Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small.

That's how I feel right now, waiting for my father to deliver judgement.

"Your mother and I are getting divorced soon."

It takes maybe a minute for me to register those words.

"W-what?" I stammer out, looking up and blinking rapidly.

"I said that your mother and I--"

I shake my head. "I heard you! Not that... I-is it because of... of what I..."

"Oh honey, no. It's not your fault." He says and holds my hands. "I shouldn't have started with that... It's just that there was no easy way to... Fuck, I don't know how to say this."

After taking a deep breath my father continues. "Your mother and I have been having... problems. You know how she works all the time, and often comes home late?"

"...I think... Yes, I guess." God, my mind is slow. It feels like a chore to simply think.

"Well..." Suddenly he looks uncomfortable. If he'd worn a collared shirt he'd be loosening it up right now. Since he's not wearing one, he releases my hands and rubs his neck.

"I-impossible... She wouldn't..." I say, coming to certain conclusions. "She's not a cheater!"

My father looks even more uncomfortable. "No, she didn't cheat..."

Those words bring a surprising amount of relief. Just the thought of some filth laying their hands on what's mine...

Mine?

"I did."

Those words are like a splash of water to the face, lifting the fog from my mind.

My father looks away guiltily, as if bracing himself for my outburst.

And I almost deliver that outburst. What's stopping me is...

It feels fake. Like I'm just pretending to be outraged.

How I really feel?

I don't know. Maybe indifferent? Like it's somebody else's problem.

I should be angry.

I should be crying while hitting his chest.

I should be disappointed.

Something!

"It happened a few months ago." My father says in the silence. "It's just... I don't know. I was lonely and..."

To be completely honest I can't focus on anything he says. I pretend to be understanding. I pretend to care about his reasons or excuses.

But my mind has returned to my mother. She's been coping with this for months, and I... Well, I haven't been making her life any easier.

And that kiss...

Oh, that kiss...

My hand almost reaches for my lips.

That's another thing she has to deal with now.

"...better if I move out tomorrow."

I might've been on autopilot for most of the conversation, but that part, I heard.

"You can't!" I say with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry honey, but it's already been decided." With that he finally stands up.

"B-but Mom..."

"Like I said, your mother and I already agreed."

Must've missed that part.

"She was worried about living alone with you, but..." He looks at me strangely. "I don't know what you two talked about this afternoon, but apparently she no longer has those worries."

What?

What does that mean?

We didn't talk as much as...

"Goodnight, sweetheart. I promise everything's going to be alright." He gives me a hug and kisses me on top of the head.

I fall back on the bed, not knowing what just happened.

*****

The next morning my father is gone.

The missing car in the driveway, as well as the missing coat and shoes by the front door are all the indicators I need.

That means I'm alone.

With her.

I'm not sure whether that makes me happy or scared. If I still had the spark that gave me the confidence to face anything my mother throws at me, or vice versa, I'd definitely be happy. I would've kept pushing it until we both reached our limits and something happened, no Daddy to get in the way.

But I lost that spark yesterday...

Now I'm scared to face her. What if she looks at me with disgust? The thought no longer turns me on as it once did. What if she turns her back and leaves me alone?

My growling stomach reminds me to get back to work.

Two fried eggs, three strips of bacon, two Italian sausages, toast, some kind of ham-omelet-cheese thing I saw on T.V once, and orange juice.

Too much?

Yes.

I sit at the kitchen counter and wolf down the meal in a manner unbefitting a lady.

A truly delicious meal.

A truly welcome distraction.

As I clean the dishes, I'm left wondering what happens next...

What do I say to her?

Apologize?

Where do I even begin? We've been hostile for so long, only the same old sarcastic snarky comments come to mind.

"You really make it a habit to wake up late, don't you?" Her voice is right behind me. I freeze, and goosebumps run down my neck.

I didn't hear her at all, didn't even think she was in the house.

My mother presses her body against my back.

"How long?" She whispers in my ear, her scent and presence overwhelms me.

"H-how long...?"

"Don't play dumb." She says sternly. Her hand lands on my belly, slowly crawling down. My body heats up as it travels lower...

"I...I don't know. M-maybe always." I breathe out.

Her presence disappears from behind me. "I see."

Silently I finish washing the dishes, not entirely sure if my mother's still in the kitchen.

"Join me in the living room." Her voice says as I hear her footsteps moving further away.

I'm frozen in place.

What happens now?

What is she planning?

I'm equal parts afraid and excited to find out.

Slowly, I put away the dishes, close my eyes, and build up my resolve. I walk into the living room.

With her legs crossed, my mother elegantly sits on the sofa, smoking a cigarette. That's when I know she means... Fucking. Business.

She never smokes in the house. In fact, I rarely see her smoking at all.

"You've kept me waiting." Her eyes pin me in place, causing my pussy to throb. Wearing a red and black silk robe that only goes to mid thigh, her long delicious legs are on display.

"...Sorry." I say, trying and failing to keep my eyes on her face.

"Was that an actual apology?" She asks, sounding genuinely shocked. "This... will be interesting."

I stand in front of her in silence as she watches me squirm.

"Sit." Her voice isn't loud, but it brooks no argument.

"Right there." She says when I attempt to head for the couch. With no hesitation, I drop down on my knees to the floor, her bare foot with blue painted nails in front of my face.

"Are you really the same daughter that's given me so much stress the last few years...?"

"...I don't know." I say, surprised by my own actions.

"No matter." My mother sighs, blowing smoke from her cigarette. "Your father left me. Left us."

"...I know."

"...And do you know why?" She switches legs, giving me a brief view of her puffy inner thighs.

"H-he cheated..." I say hesitantly, not knowing how she might react.

"It's more than that..." She lies back, resting her left arm on the back of the couch. "Apparently, I work too much, neglecting my duties as a wife and mother. What do you think? Am I working too much?"

I lower my head. She does work too much, but I don't want to say it. When she's not working though, she always made it her mission to interfere with my life, lecturing me about every little thing. Now that I think about it, despite her hectic work life, she always made time for me.

My mother's foot brushes against my cheek, before the toes rest under my chin, raising my head.

"You think so too, is that it? Will you leave me like your father did?"

I shake my head. She runs her toes over my lips. "Use your words."

"I'll never leave you!" I blush furiously. Did I really just say that?

My mother stares at me in amusement. "Is that right? After countless fights and calling me a nosy bitch, you want to stay with me?"

"...I do." I say, regretting every foul thing I've ever said to her.

"As you are now, you're useless to me though."

My eyes widen in fear.

Useless.

Will she toss me aside? Throw me away like a used condom...?

I don't want that!

She shoves her toes in my mouth as I open it to start begging. "Calm yourself, pet. I said 'as you are now'. That means we only need to fix you..."

Pet.

I don't know why that fills me with such satisfaction. And fix me...? I feel like that should be insulting... But my need to not be discarded outweighs any misgivings. Not that I had any in the first place.

I swirl my tongue around my mother's toes, savoring the salty taste and moaning in delight.

"Enough of that." She pulls her foot back. "Stand up and take off your clothes."

I stand up and hesitate, my heart racing wildly. Is she serious? Is this a test?

"Did I stutter?"

Slowly, I pull off my long shirt, leaving me in just my panties. I cover my small tits as I shiver in embarrassment.

"Everything..." My mother says in a low voice, a predator's gleam in her eyes.

I pull down my wet panties, and cover my dripping pussy.

With cigarette in hand, she drinks me in from head to toe as I writhe in humiliation, shame... and lust. Wanting to show her all of me, I drop my hands at my sides.

So vulnerable and open.

Insecurities start rising to the surface. I've always wanted a more mature and curvy body like my mother, instead of the petite teenage one I'm stuck with.

Her face is unreadable.

Does she like it? Does she think it's too childish? Maybe I should've left some hair around my pussy instead of shaving it all off... Maybe eaten more to put on a little weight... Maybe...

"You're perfect." My mother says with a sexy smirk. "Such an erotic young body."

Just those words are enough to blow away all insecurities and raise my confidence to godly levels.

I gasp as her foot carelessly draws patterns on my thigh, creeping slowly upwards. My breathing matches my heart's fast pace.

"I need you to focus, pet."

Focus...

"Before we can begin fixing you, we need to talk."

"T-talk...?"

"That's right. So ignore your cunt for now."

Those words almost make me cum. Almost. Even when we fight, my mother never talks like that.

"I said, focus." She taps my pussy with her foot, and I bite my lower lip to suppress the pleasure.

"What do you plan on doing with your life?"

"...I haven't...thought about it." I say.

"College? Work?"

"...I don't know."

"Do you even have a vague idea of what you want to do?"

I shake my head. When my mother frowns in displeasure. I quickly use my words. "I really don't have anything, besides..."

"Besides...?" She starts rubbing her foot idly around my pussy.

"B-besides not wanting to... leave your side."

"Staying by my side can be very demanding."

"I'll do anything!" I say in desperation. My mother raises her other foot and rests it against my stomach.

"Anything...?"

"Yes!"

Heat builds up in my core.

"Will you give me your future?"

"Yes!"

"Your freedom?"

"Yes!"

She slips a toe into my sopping hole, rubbing my clit with her others foot.

"Will you do everything I tell you?"

"Yes, yes! I'll do everything!"

"Okay." She licks her lips as her feet keeps playing with my pussy, pulling back whenever my orgasm gets close. "Will you give me your body? Be Mommy's pet?"

"Yes! You can have it all! I'll be your pet! Just please..."

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum!" I beg.

She puts out her cigarette in the ashtray beside her.

"I always thought you stole my panties out of spite... But that's not it, is it?"

I shut my eyes as my mother keeps pulling me back from the edge. She presses down hard on my clit and releases. Her other foot's toes wriggle around inside my folds, scratching at the walls.

"You used them to get off, didn't you?"

"I... yes... I did..." The shame off admitting that, adds to my ever building pleasure.

"Good girl."

"Mom!" She squeezes my swollen clit between her toes, and I scream in ecstasy, drowning in the waves of euphoria washing over me. Fluids explode out of my pussy, drenching my mother's feet.

I slowly collapse to the floor and hold my mother's foot tight against my quivering folds, trembling all over.

My mother gave me an orgasm.

It happened... It actually happened! It's not one of my delusions...

"More..." I mumble with a slovenly smile on my face. "Give me more..."

"What was that?" My mother leans forward. I wrap my arms around her leg and look up at her. "More, please..."

"Now you're just being greedy." She pulls her leg free. "If you want more, then you'll have to work hard for it."

I try to shake the fog of lust and sit up straight, enthusiastically awaiting more orders.

"For starters, look what a mess you've made. Clean it." She lifts her dripping feet. I eagerly dive in and lick my juices from her soft soles. Sucking her toes covered in the familiar tasty fluid, I note that her robe is slightly open and she has a hand inside her black panties.

So fucking hot...

My pussy's already throbbing, wanting its next fix.

After several minutes of me licking her feet in a daze, she pulls them away and leans back, crossing her legs again.

I crawl forward and hold onto a leg, kissing her thigh.

She puts a hand on my head, gently rubbing my hair.

"First, you'll need to learn how to be a good little pet."

I make an agreeable moan.

"You'll be my personal assistant." She holds onto my hair and uncrosses her legs. "I'll teach you the basics, but you'll have to put in the effort."

My mouth waters as the faint smell of my mother's sex clouds my mind. "A lot of fucking effort. Failure is unacceptable."

She slides her panties to the side and I have a clear view of my mother's pussy for the first time. Months and months of fantasizing doesn't compare to the real thing. The lips are thick and powerful, dripping with pale juice, the clit, large and prominent. There's neatly trimmed hair around her mons.

I'd be intimidated if I wasn't so aroused. The first pussy I ever see in real life, besides my own, and it's my mother's. The thought sends a thrill down my spine.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"...I...think so."

"The answer was no."

"Yes, Mother."

Unceremoniously, my face is shoved into the mature folds, and her thighs clamp down tightly around my head. The scent is pungent and overwhelming, sending me into a lustful frenzy.

As I lick and suck on my mother's pussy, her nectar flows into my mouth, much stronger and more musky than the taste on her stolen panties.

She pulls my hair and smears her juice all over my face.

"This feels so fucking good... Better than anyone I've ever had. Maybe it's because you're my daughter...fuck...yes!"

As her fluids run down my throat, I shudder as another orgasm shoots through my body at being praised.

"A month. That's how long you-- fuck! --have to get ready."

I swirl my tongue around her swollen clit, drag it though her heavy labia, and plunge into the delicious hole, repeating the process over and over. My mother lifts her hips and the tugs on my hair become a little painful.

Even that slight pain is a reminder that I'm bringing her pleasure, encouraging me to try even harder.

"Yes, yes, yes! Just like that!"

My mouth is flooded with her warm cream and she pulls my head tight against her crotch, shuddering as her orgasm takes her.

I struggle to breathe as my nose and mouth is covered by her pussy, growing more delirious as my entire world is narrowed down to the delicious folds between my mother's legs.

She releases me and I gasp for air, half grateful, half disappointed. I wouldn't mind being in there forever...

My mother lies back, breathing heavily.

I scramble up the couch and onto her lap, guided by instinct. She seems so much larger now. Not just physically either.

Within the last two hours I've gone from lost and hopeless to fulfilled with purpose. The purpose to serve my mother...

She wraps an arm around me, making me feel even younger, cradled like a baby. It just feels so natural.

She removes a few strands of my hair sticking to my face, and starts licking me from the chin up. If I had the ability, I'd be purring as she cleans me.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I do as she says.

She opens her mouth and drools her saliva, mixed with her pussy juice, into mine. As I savor the sinful cocktail, she sucks in my tongue, twisting it with hers. We moan together in delight, kissing each other with a scorching passion. My arm is trapped between us, but with my free one, I put my hand on the back of her neck.

Her own free hand roams all over my nubile body.

Squeezing my tits.

Pinching my nipples.

Caressing my waist.

Further down.

My outer thighs.

Then inner.

Cupping my pussy.

In goes a finger.

Then two.

More moaning into each other's mouths.

Strumming my clit.

I cum again.

And again.

And again.

And one more time.

We break apart, a string of saliva connecting our mouths, holding eye contact and breathing heavily for quite a while.

Such bliss.

If only I could capture this moment, and relive it repeatedly for all of time...

"How do you feel?" My mother pecks me on the lips.

"Like I'm where I belong."

She smirks. "That's right. You belong to me now, don't you?"

I lower my head in submission. "I'm yours..."

She lifts my head and gives me another peck. "We're sick. Both of us."

"Yes." I confirm.

"But that doesn't matter."

"Not even a little."

We sit in silence for a bit more, each lost in their own thoughts. Yesterday, my world ended, but today I find out it only just began. A union of the greatest taboos... So very wrong... Yet so very right...

"Clothes." My mother says suddenly. "We're buying you a new wardrobe. No more ripped jeans and crop tops."

"Okay."

She raises a brow, probably expected some kind of negative reaction. Seeing no resistance, she smiles approvingly.

"When we're at home, I want you naked. All the time."

I start squirming in her arms, excitement running in my veins.

"Yes!" I say a little too eagerly.

"You still need manners, pet. But we'll get there. For now, I need you to shower and get dressed." She untangles us and stands up, her robe falling to the floor. She doesn't bother picking it up.

My eyes are glued to her giant statuesque figure in bra and panties, admiring her large sexy feet, strong calves that blend into tantalizing thick thighs. Her tight waist, heavy motherly tits, and strong arms that end with the most elegant fingers capable of delivering mind shattering orgasms.

"When we get back from shopping, meet me in my office so we can begin." Her hair sways as she walks up the stairs.

I nearly collapse when I try to stand up, still recovering from the multiple orgasms my own mother gave me.

My own mother...

So hot...

********

To say the next month was intense, would be a massive fucking understatement.

The first obstacle was heels. Having never worn them before, it took a relatively long time for me to get used to them. My mother loved seeing me naked in stocking and heels. The rest of the time, she'd want me in thigh high knee socks only. I must have at least two drawers full of them.

Besides that, my wardrobe now consists of blouses, cardigans, shawls, coats, jackets, leggings, and pantsuits. Formal mostly.

Which makes sense, since I'd be the personal assistant of a CFO belonging to a multinational company...

I'm ashamed that I didn't even know what kind of work my mother did. Apparently all the assistants before me quit after barely a month into starting the job.

Not exactly inspiring to hear.

Nevertheless, my mother drilled the basics into me for the first week, going over business administration, finance, accounting, economics, marketing, and even a little psychology for whatever reason. She only gave me the practical knowledge I'd need for the job and none of the theory.

The following weeks I had to learn on my own. Days and nights were spent studying, scouring the internet for relevant articles, courses and tutorials.