Of Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desire to please my mother was a primary motivator, along with, well... My libido. Even though I'd moved into her bedroom, she wouldn't touch me. She'd allow me to masturbate and suck on her pussy, but that would be it... And it just wasn't enough. She promised to reward her pet generously, if I devoted my time to studying. And so I did.

Every.

Single.

Moment.

Of every day for that month.

Until finally, it was time to start the job. My mother had the privilege to hire her own people, so I didn't need to pass an interview, but still...

That first day of work, right out of the gate, was filled with exceptionally difficult tasks. After a few weeks with that kind of work load, I could easily see why others had quit.

However, the more I worked, the easier the flow as I got used to it. Just the thought that my mother handled all of it alone before me is frightening. If I could ease her burden somehow, we'd have more time to spend together.

So I'd set that for my goal as time passed.

My mother had never changed her maiden name, and since I used my dad's, no one knew we were related. An important fact, considering our... habits, should we ever get caught.

********

There's a knock on our office door.

"Come in." My mother says.

"Lauren, always a pleasure." A man's voice. I recognize that obnoxious tone. Must be...

"Kurt." My mother says, irritated. "What do you want?"

"Come on, don't be like that. I'm here about the acquisitions analyses for our eastern friend's company."

"And this is something the great CEO himself had to come here for? Don't make me..." My mother trails off and moans.

"Are you okay?"

"F-fine. I'm fine. My P.A already sent you the files this morning, so if that's all..."

"Where is your protégé anyway...? I can't help but notice her empty desk."

"I sent her on an errant. Tired of your secretary already?"

"A gentleman never kisses and tells. But since we're on the subject... Is she seeing anyone?"

I almost hear my mother sigh. "Yes, she is."

"Oh, a challenge then."

"Let me rephrase that. She has an owner."

A shot of ecstasy runs down my body, settling in my core.

"O-owner...? She's into... that stuff?"

"Yes. And her owner won't be pleased to know you're harassing her."

"That's... But how do you kn--"

"Have a good evening, Kurt."

"...Okay, okay. A gentleman knows when to withdraw. I'll see tomorrow."

A few moments after the door closes, my mother's hands return to the back of my head as I feast on her swollen pussy. Fuck, no matter how many times I've done it by now, the taste remains delectable.

She squirts the last little cream she has into my mouth. I lick her clean, kiss the thick petals and pull up her panties and skirt.

The light burns my eyes as I crawl out from under my mother's desk, having spent the entire afternoon down there as usual.

"You've done great, my pet." She says, fixing my hair and makeup. "The work, my needs, everything."

I grin in satisfaction. Her praise is all I need to lift my spirits.

"Now go wait for me at home."

I try to keep the disappointment off my face, as I was expecting a reward.

"But there's still..." I forget my words as she gives me 'the look'. The one that usually precedes punishment if I disobey her.

I immediately get down on the floor and kiss her feet covered by straps from her designer heels.

"Now, will you be a good little girl and listen?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Wonderful. Stand up." On my feet, her hand reaches under my skirt and cups my bare wet pussy. She licks her lips. "I can't wait to make you scream tonight."

My eyes widen. "Y-you mean..."

"I mean, go home and wait for me."

"Yes, Mother!"

I couldn't get out fast enough. Some unfortunate paperboy nearly drops all his packages as I rush passed him.

In the elevator, I take deep breaths, recalling what I was taught about elegance and patience. I bite my lower lip as the images and sensations of past spankings and delayed gratification torture run through my mind. The early days of my training...

When the doors open, I calmly and confidently walk into the entrance hall, the poster child of poise.

"Finishing early today, Erin? Have a good evening."

"You too, Brenda." I answer the receptionist with a smile.

"Have a good evening, Ms. Harper."

"Enjoy the night, guys." I say to the security guards as I make it outside.

Patience... Patience... Don't run...

I walk towards the parking lot at a steady pace, practicing my self control.

"Erin! What a blessing it is to see you."

Fucking spare me!

"Greetings, Mr. Conroy." I turn around and face a man in an outlandishly bright blue tuxedo, with a waxed to shit hairstyle.

"How many times must I tell you, please just call me Kurt." He flashes a smile that would probably disarm a lot of naive women.

"If its all the same to you, I'd prefer to keep things professional between us, Mr. Conroy."

"Ah, your boss's preference, no doubt. But since I'm your boss's boss, surely you could afford me this courtesy?"

I sigh discretely. "It's certainly worth taking into consideration, sir. But for now, if you'll excuse me. I have other matters to attend to."

"Matters like a boyfriend perhaps?"

Not your fucking business...

...Is what I'd like to say, but instead I just smile politely and get in my car. A cute little pink sports sedan my mother got me as a reward for surviving that first month working under her.

Kurt waves in my rearview mirror.

Fucker just wasted my time.

I flirt with the speed limit as I make my way home. The garage doors roll open as I approach and I park the car carefully in my spot, leaving enough room for my mother.

I head upstairs for a quick shower, then to my closet.

What would she like today...?

It's been nothing but stockings and heels lately, so...

I grab a pair of black and white striped knee socks, and pull them on my legs.

Completely naked except for the socks, I head back downstairs and put on an apron, before preparing two servings of fried rice. I cover the steaming bowls with plastic, and remove the apron.

Sigh.

Now for the hard part.

The waiting.

I head to the foyer and sit down on my knees with my arms folded behind my back. My nipples perk up at the cool air and my pussy starts throbbing in anticipation.

How much longer...?

I sometimes ponder how my life has gotten to this point... I've grown so used to it by now, that it's easy to forget that we're doing something so immoral. So wrong...

But that's the spice of it though... The sinful flavor that makes it all the more addicting.

I straighten my back when I hear the garage doors, an imaginary tail swishing back and forth as my master returns.

"Welcome home, Mother." I say respectfully.

She towers over me, then bends down to sensually caress my face. With a sexy smirk, she pinches and pulls on my hardened nipples, eliciting a moan.

She effortlessly pulls me up and leads me into the kitchen. "Fried rice, is it? Someone's growing lazy."

"...I'll do better tomorrow."

"No need. I'll eat whatever my pet prepares."

We have dinner in relative silence, before my mother heads up to shower. I clean up and wait for her on my soft carpet in front of the couch in the living room.

When she comes down in her familiar black and red robe, I nearly cum right then and there. She hasn't worn it since that first night all those months ago.

I naturally wrap my arms around her leg as usual while we watch T.V. The generic romance flick drags on and fades into the background.

Her skin is so soft and firm...

Her smell... Fuck...

I look up and my mother licks her lips, a lustful grin on her face. My heart starts racing and I tremble in excitement.

She pulls me onto her lap and tugs the robe open. Her large tits spill out, nipples rock hard. I clamp my lips around one and massage the other. My favorite part of the day...

"Just like that... Suck on your mother's breasts, little one." She coos and moans, caressing my head lovingly as she stares through narrowed eyes. "My pet... My darling baby girl...Who owns you?"

"You do." I say around her nipple, squeezing the soft globes with my hands.

"Say it again..."

"I belong to you, Mother."

"Yes. Yes, you do." She pulls my head up and sucks in my bottom lip. My tongue slips into her mouth and she accepts it, rolling hers around the eager invader. Our saliva mixes and the tasty cocktail is shared between us.

We make out for what feels like hours, getting lost in each other's mouths, deepening our bond in a way no parent and child should.

My pussy starts burning for attention, but my mother stops my hand snaking down to relieve it.

I open my eyes and see the fierce hungry look in hers.

"...I'm done holding back, little pet." She whispers. "I've accepted all of you, are you ready to accept all of me?"

As if that's even a question...

"Always, Mother." The second the words are out, my mother roughly flips me around and drops me on the couch.

She plunges two fingers into my wet needy cunt, and starts mauling on my tiny tits. She bites onto the nipples and pulls, causing me to scream in delight.

"So delicious..." She says excitedly.

I suck on the fingers she pushes into my mouth with her other hand.

When her thumb presses down and furiously rubs my engorged clit, I explode in ecstasy. The sparks blank my mind and sends shockwaves racing up and down my entire body.

Not stopping for a moment, my mother keeps pumping her fingers in and out of my squirting pussy.

"Oh fuck! M-mom..."

Suddenly she pushes both my legs up to my shoulders.

Her long tongue sinks into my tight teenage hole.

I cum into her mouth, writhing uncontrollably. My mother just keeps going, ravenously feasting on her daughter's pussy. She easily pulls my folds into her mouth, then moves onto my clit, licking and sucking with unending passion.

Incoherent screams of wanton desire escape from my throat.

The air is thick with the smell of sex, and our bodies are glistening with sweat. I hold onto my mother's head, giving in to the sweet pleasure. I forget about everything... A slave to my orgasms. The only thought on my mind....

More.

My mother releases my legs and drags us into our bedroom upstairs. Before even reaching the bed, she grabs me by my tiny waist and flips me upside down.

With her strong arms around my lower body, she squeezes tight as her long tongue plunges back into my sopping pussy.

Such bliss.

I wrap my legs around her head.

She moans frantically as my fluids leak into her mouth.

My hair hangs down and her own mature pussy is in front of my eyes.

Yummy.

Oh, that strong scent...

I suck on my mother's large swollen clit, and shudder in joy as she screams and nearly collapses with me. She sits and falls back onto the bed with my groin in her face.

I swallow the succulent juice squirting from her pussy, writhing my hips wildly as she tongue-fucks me. My body grows hot as my heart hammers madly in my chest.

We roll around and my mother rides my head, her wet pussy splayed open on my face. She pinches and plays with my nipples, then slide her hands down across my belly and plunge three fingers into my sex while sucking on my sensitive nub.

I moan into her drenched folds, my body wracked by lighting and bliss.

My mother climbs off me and peels the socks from my legs.

She starts by kissing my feet, drags her tongue passed my ankles, licking up my calves, before peppering kisses along my inner thighs.

I breathe through the exquisite sensations of having my mother worshiping my body for a change. Her ferocious desire to keep me for herself is clearly felt, absorbed into my vulnerable body.

Her hands follow along the outside of my waist as she licks and kisses up my navel.

"Mom..."

She kisses all around my breasts, avoiding the protruding rock hard nipples.

"I love you so much..." I say breathlessly, as she continues along my neck and playfully bite my ear.

"And I love you, baby girl..." She says softly, resting her forehead against mine. We breath heavily as we look into each other's eyes.

Then our mouths connect.

I suck in her upper lip as she sucks on my lower one. We moan as our tongues seek each other out.

The wind howls outside the window, either encouraging or protesting our incestuous affair.

We keep eye contact as my mother lifts my leg and climbs on my other one. Slowly, our boiling hot and wet pussies mash against each other.

We both smile in lustful ecstasy.

Her hand starts massaging my clit.

I reach out to rub hers.

The erotic dance begins.

We stare deep into each other's eyes as our hips start moving, and fingers start strumming.

Not saying a word besides moaning, we grow more and more frantic in our movements. I bite on my lower lip. My mother licks her own.

Both hands fall away at the same time.

Our pussies are pressed tightly together, and a white froth builds up as our juices combine.

Two wet and glistening bodies writhing in sheer bliss in the night. I'm more connected to my mother than ever before. Her heat passes into me, as mine passes into her.

It builds up between us.

A dull pleasurable ache in my core that spreads out slowly to the rest of me.

My mother closes her eyes, tilting her head back as she starts feeling it too. Our bloated sensitive cunts mash and grinds against each other at a much more furious pace.

I grip the sheets at my sides tightly as my mother does the same to my leg.

For a moment, time stands still.

A moment of irrepressible desire...

A moment of lust...

A moment of love...

A moment where we can't tell each other's bodies apart from our own.

"Baby!"

"Mom!"

The moment shatters and we scream as it carries us to unknown heights. Our pussies quiver as they share fluids, the folds sticking together.

My mother slowly collapses next to me.

Both of us breathe erratically, gradually coming down from our high. I crawl into my mother's arms when I'm stable enough to move.

She kisses the top of my head. "Mine..."

"Yours..." I answer.

The wind dies down outside, seemingly acknowledging our taboo union. I'm where I'm meant to be...

Warm.

Safe.

Protected.

I intertwine our hands as I straddle my mother.

"...Greedy little pet." She smiles.

"I got it from you."

Our lips are joined once more, and the dance begins anew.

Fin

*****************************************

Let me hear your thoughts with votes and comments. They make me cum ;)