All Comments on 'Of Mice and Men Ch. 05'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story so far!!

This story is so great. It humanizes Ethan for the audience and lets us give him a second chance. Carey is so cute! One thing that killed me is the lack of inner strife from Carey when he went to the hospital with Ethan. It would have added a lot to the story to remind the audience of his fears and let us see that Carey is willing to trample his fears in the hopes of helping Ethan, and at the same time trampling his own fears in the process.

BBW34BBW34over 10 years ago
Great!!

I really enjoy your writings. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome JOb

I love how you managed to get to the root of Ethan's problem. Interesting to see how you get him and mike back together. will Carey lead the way? Im still interested.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Ah I see what happened to Ethan and he's not completely irredeemable, some people are genuine bigots and see others different to them as less than without any reason. Ethan had the unfortunate event of something happening to him by one person and having it taint his whole view of an entire people. I'm glad he identified the root cause of his hate and is getting help for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous