All Comments on 'Of Mice and Men Ch. 06'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
:3

I did not expect Ethan to become an infected. Wow, that was an extremely unexpected plot twist. Hm, so the parasite I guess was dormant for a very long time. As a medical student (and also an extreme Biology nerd) I can see that the parasite thing is plausible, but I'm not really sure if it's a parasite because the host isn't really receiving any negative effects... you could have also explained (not really in detail) how the parasite was transmitted. Yes, I'm probably reading too much into this, but hey, I still love this story. Kind of sad that it has to end.

Hope you make more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
infected stories

This was a great stories, but when is Chris going to find love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story except

there was no anger or guilt between Carey and Ethan regarding the fact that he got infected. Also, "maybe someday" doesn't show much hope in their future. For all Carey did for Ethan, Ethan should jump at the chance to marry Carey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting, but..

I've just finished reading through this series so far. It really intrigued me initially, and for that reason I followed it until the end, but I have some significant reservations that lessened my appreciation for it. The speed at which Ethan and Carey progressed, both mentally, emotionally and in a relationship sense, well, it wasn't progression. It came across as rushed, and incredibly unrealistic given their character backstory and issues. It doesn't read as a happy ending, to me it screams relapse imminent. (Obviously this is a fantasy story, but that doesn't mean to say character development has to be unrealistic.) It really put me off, and for that reason I won't rate the series. Your concept is fascinating, and I'd love to read more if you gave your characters a chance, developmentally one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chris's Story

Make a story for chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mm. I'm not finding these hybrids appealing, I'm afraid. I'm trying, but it just doesn't come together for me.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Hmm this was good, and Ethan getting his karma by getting infected was a nice twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous