Of Mistletoe and Elves

Story Info
The Office Christmas party has an unexpected outcome.
5.1k words
4.63
21.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of Mistletoe and Elves

I had been looking forward to the office Christmas party all month long. Well, maybe not as much the party as the week off from work between Christmas and the New Year. This year I was planning on heading north to hit the slopes as a respite from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas during the Holidays. I needed to get away from the city and enjoy the great outdoors, the sun and the snow instead of sitting behind a desk everyday, looking more and more gaunt as I never see the sunshine during the winter months, coming in while it is still dark and leaving work well after night has fallen.

I can feel the excitement strumming through the office at our daily staff meeting first thing, an attempt to keep on top of the workload, especially since the office will be closed until January. The crew has dressed down as typical for a Friday, with lots of tee-shirts and jeans instead of the button down dress shirts and slacks for the guys and business skirt suits or dresses for the gals. I have to fight the urge to check out the girls more today than usual, because some seem to already be in vacation mode and their choice of clothing matches those moods.

Since I am the crew boss, I have to make sure the clients are taken care of and report it to the managing partner over me, so I close myself in my office and bury myself in the work until someone comes knocking. I look up when the door opens, and spot Colette staring at me. The Project Runner looks good, with her chestnut locks tumbling down her back. The tee-shirt she is sporting is the tightest one she has donned at the office since her performance review at the beginning of the Las Vegas summer, before the triple digit temperatures settled in, those warm days would feel good right about now, instead of the dreary days of Winter. Her skinny jeans are slung low on her hips and there is an inch wide gap between the tail of her shirt and the waistband of her jeans, showing off the flat plain of her lower belly. My mouth stats to water as I stare, knowing there has been a subtle sexual tension between us for the last year and a half she has worked here.

"The party is about to start," I hear, but it is not Colette's voice. Behind her is the designer, Kelley. She is dressed head to toe in green. Her leggings and turtleneck sweater mold to her curves. Up top, she is more heavily endowed, a good c-cup vs. Colette's b-cups. I can tell she is going bra less today due to her costume, as the unsightly bumps from any undergarment would ruin the lines of her outfit, excluding the unsightly bumps crowning her round breasts are starting to poke out. But the things that stands out most about Kelley is her butt. A nice round bubble butt. A butt she has told me and the rest of the crew during our twice monthly sojourns to the casino bar on payday, that guys just love to play with her butt. I have told her also on those occasions that if I ever had the chance, I would tap it in a heartbeat.

She is also wearing red and white striped socks which look like candy canes and a Santa hat sits atop her head. Her brown hair is loose, hanging slightly past her shoulders now that she has started to grow it out. Running up behind her head is bent rod, or something like that, with fishing line attached to the end, holding up a sprig of mistletoe. She trounces over to my desk and bends over, giving me a kiss on the cheek, as I am now beneath the mistletoe. She giggles and runs off, not that I would have done anything with her, especially with Colette present.

"I will be done in a few," I say to Kelley's back as she disappears around the corner and Colette just shrugs her shoulders and smiles. The small gesture has made her breasts wobble and increased the amount of skin showing across her stomach. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly after she leaves. I am not sure if they know how they affect me or if they just like to tease me because I am someone who cannot do anything about it.

It takes another hour before I am finished. I could have completed it in twenty minutes if I was not fantasizing about the girls in the office who work for me. Taking the time to clear my desk, I remove my tie and unfasten the top button of my shirt. Dress down Fridays do not apply to management due to the number of meetings on my schedule.

I make my way through the cubicles to the break room where most people take their lunches. It is a large area with video games, Foosball, couches and tables, a place to relax and decompress during the long and arduous days.

The company goes all out for this event. A buffet is spread across the tables and there is a line at the counter, waiting for the bar to finish being stocked for the afternoon festivities, and it is already loud in here with the carols going and everyone trying to talk over the music.

Seeing all the food, my stomach growls, telling me I need to pay attention to it with something more than gallons of coffee and maybe chocolate donuts on occasion. With everyone in line for the booze, I am able to fill a plate without delay and sit on the couch to enjoy the holiday ham and other fixings. I have barely begun to eat when the mistletoe appears above my head. I turn my head quickly to see who it is, even though I have my suspicions, and I end up being kissed directly on my lips instead of my cheek as I assume Kelley had intended to do. The kiss lingers far longer than appropriate for this situation, and I feel her draw her tongue across my lips before pulling back.

"I brought you a Scotch on the rocks," she says as she sits down next to me, almost upsetting my plate. Her hand collides with mine as she thrusts it out to catch what I have already caught. It ends up on my thigh, precipitously high upon my leg and she gives me a sly smile.

"Thanks," I reply. "You didn't have to do that."

"I don't have to do anything," she giggles as she squeezes my leg. "I am on Christmas break." She bites her lower lip before removing her fingers and jumping up. "Gotta go," she announces. "Santa's elves are busy this time of year." I watch as she bounds from person to person, giving pecks on the cheek to both men and women alike. I think she may have partaken a little too much alcohol already and not enough food. She doesn't have much meat on her, probably 125 lbs. On her slender 5 foot 5 inch frame.

As the afternoon wears on, I notice the crowd starting to thin. The employees and clients still here are well beyond their capabilities to drive themselves home. Good thing for the ride share services which have sprung up in the last few years. All the partners have left by the time I start shewing those remaining out and on their ways home so I can attempt to leave at a reasonable hour. I have also let the caterers leave and go through the remaining alcohol at the bar, looking for a bottle of Scotch.

There may be two or three shots left in one as I grab the bottle and make my way to my office to retrieve my coat and be on my way home. I set the bottle on my desk and turn to grab my overcoat when I hear the office door swinging closed. I look to see Kelley behind the door, pushing it closed.

She looks like she had a little too much merriment this evening and is having a difficult time standing there, waiting for me to do something that I am not sure what she has in mind. She saunters over to me and says. "You never did comment on my Halloween costume."

She had sent me a text from one of the big parties downtown. In the attached photo she was wearing a leather bustier, topped off by a black lace bra which was nearly transparent. Her matching g-string panties showed off everything she has and the thigh high black leather boots were brushing against the apex of her legs, keeping her in a highly aroused state. My favorite part of the costume, though, was the black lace collar with a small silver heart tight against her throat. Her hair was up, leaving tendrils framing her face.

"It was a little too much to send to your boss," I reply.

"But I wanted you to see me," she giggles. "My boyfriend got mad at me for sending it to you, but I knew you would appreciate it."

I did appreciate it, so much that when Jessie, the grand daughter of my neighbor across the street, showed up at my door after escorting her little brother around gathering candy, she barely was inside the house before I had her pressed against it, forcing my tongue down her throat. I took her so hard, she could barely walk across the street, just making it back before her grandmother woke for the day.

"Well," I say slowly. "You did look good enough to eat."

She smiles at my reply. "I wish you would have told me earlier," she replies softly. "You have had many chances to do so on paydays." She bites her lower lip and looks down, figiting.

"I would have, but you have a boyfriend."

"Had a boyfriend," she states, looking up at me, meeting my eyes. "Like I said, he was mad at me for sending the pic. And when he went home to Ottawa over Thanksgiving, he never returned." I try to discern the look in her eyes. It is not sadness, more mischievous as if she is trying to gather her nerves up to do something.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I reply.

"I'm not," she says and takes a deep breath. Reaching into the pocket of the coat she is wearing, she pulls out a bow. "Aren't you going to open your present?" She sticks the bow in her hair.

"Ah," I start as I notice the belt to her jacket is a ribbon. "We already exchanged the White Elephant gifts earlier," I add.

She takes the final steps, closing the distance between us. "I have something special for you," she purrs. She starts rocking on her heels as she puts her hands behind her back, forcing her breasts forward, and also eliminating any chance she can resist if I untie the ribbon about her waist. She takes another deep breath, this time through her mouth. I see her lips part slightly and the tip of her tongue darts out the moisten them.

I do not know why I am so reluctant to do something. Maybe it is because we work together everyday and I like the relationship as it is. But I have also made multiple advances to her at the bar, when she cozies up to me after a few drinks. Although, at those times, other employees are in attendance, unlike tonight. We are alone in my office and no one else is in the building.

I lean down to kiss her cheek, but she turns her head enough that the kiss is on the lips. She wraps her arms around my neck as I feel her tongue begging to meet mine. I twist my head to deepen the kiss and take possession of her mouth. Maybe it is all the alcohol, or maybe it is because I have wanted her for so long. But none of that matters now as I pull her close, feeling her yield to me in a way very few other women have done.

When I pull back, she tries to follow, her head nodding forward slightly as if my lips were close enough to touch. After a few seconds, she opens her eyes. "Are you going to open your present?" she repeats.

Rarely do I have someone repeat a request of this magnitude to me. "Yes," I murmur, reaching for the belt made of ribbon. It is tied in a bow to keep her coat closed and I tug on both ends. The knot unfurls, and I step back to see what is so important to her that I have to do this tonight, instead of when we return in the New Year.

I slowly part the lapels, only to discover what I was missing when I could not see the high collar to her turtleneck sweater. Beneath is nothing except her. I watch as more and more skin is slowly uncovered, and what a sight it is. The curve of her breasts are the first thing I notice, much fuller and perkier than I could have ever imagined, and I have thought about it a lot. Even though we live in Las Vegas and have the opportunity to take in the sun most of the year, her skin is milky white, and her breasts are topped with dusky pink nipples, a shade or two redder than the pink eraser tips on a wood pencil, and about the same size, standing firm.

Her waist is concave, curving in both front to back and side to side, giving her the classic hourglass shape, emphasizing the flare of her hips. She is completely shaved, and her venus mons has a deep furrow along it, hiding the treasures beneath. Her legs are slender and toned, finally giving way to the candy cane sock she has had on all day. They are the only portion of clothing which was visible outside of her long coat, and part of the allure of her standing in my office, nearly naked, but completely covered.

Until now. I push her coat off her shoulders and she lets it slide down her arms, pooling at her feet. I must have had my mouth open in awe of her beauty and audacity, because she asks, "Do you like?" She bites her lip again as all I can do is nod, not trusting my voice.

"Merry Christmas," she says a few moments later, or maybe it is a few hours later. I do not know how long I stand there, staring. Her prompting startles me out of my daze, and I run my hands down her sides and around her lower back. I pull her to me again and capture her mouth with mine, showing her the pent up disire I have for her.

My tongue is ravaging her mouth as I lean down a little more to slide my hands over her curvaceous butt. I grasp her cheeks and pull and lift at the same time, picking her up enough so she can wrap her legs around my waist. I keep kissing her deeply as I make my way over and set her on my desk in front of the chair I sit in every day, all day long.

She leans back on her hands as my mouth works it's way south to those magnificent mountains and their glorious rocky peaks. She moans as my tongue makes the ascent spiraling around the towers like a raptor flies circles, looking for it's prey.

Enmeshing her fingers into my hair, she forces and directs my mouth to her aching bud. I suckle and bite at her nipple, eliciting yips of pleasure and pain, more pleasure than pain because she holds me fast to her breast which I feed upon like a starving infant.

I run my hands up her rib cage, cupping the teat I am working on and letting my fingers roam freely over her other breast, pinching, tugging, and twisting the pink eraser sized nipple until it stands proud. I am not sure how long I am sucking, but when she wants something else, she nearly pulls my hair out trying to get me between her legs faster than I can manage.

She groans loudly when I run the tip of my tongue along her furrow, down first and then back up, stopping near the top to entice her clit out from between her folds. I have to work at drawing it out, and while my tongue is busy, I slip one finger within to find her dripping wet with anticipation. The velvet lining of her pussy grasps at the intruder as she slowly lays down on my desk.

Her breath catches when I find the rough patch within and rub my finger across her g-spot while sucking her clit between my lips. I have just added a second finger to her tightness when she sighs deeply and then bellows out her release, flooding around my fingers and dripping off my hand, leaving a pool on the blotter.

Using some of her juices, I start to rub a finger from my other hand between her cheeks, concentrating on the brown eye. Over and over again, I smear more of her girl cum across her anus until I deem it to be lubed up enough to press a finger there. I time it right, so when she peaks this time, I push hard enough for her ass to dilate, accepting my index finger up to the first knuckle.

"I'm a good girl," she gasps, and I pause my tongue action long enough to look up at her face while still pumping my fingers in and out of both holes. Her eyes are closed due to the onslaught of pleasure, so I take that as implied consent to continue my possession of her.

Her third climax is quick to follow the second, and when her groans slow, I withdraw. Flipping her over so she is on her feet, bent over the desk, I dive back in. I shove my tongue up her pussy as far as I can reach while my hand snakes beneath to start frigging her clit.

I begin licking her with a broad tongue, starting at her dripping slit and moving up, across her anus, causing her to squirm about as if being tickled. I repeat the maneuver about half a dozen times before I stop at her butt hole and press against it with my tongue. I thrust my thumb into her pussy to keep her otherwise occupied as I eat her ass until she nears her next peak.

With her impending climax approaching, I unfasten my belt and dress slacks, freeing my throbbing erection from the confines it has had to endure since Kelley announced her presence in my office. My underwear is wet with precum, and it is seeping out at a prodigious rate.

As she vocalizes her ascent to paradise, I quickly stop everything I am doing, stand and thrust forward, burying my nine inches of manhood balls deep in her ass. The wails she emits echo off the walls of the building until she cannot scream any more because she is out of breath. I slowly slide out and she is able to draw in some air, only to expel it with another scream as I plunge in yet again.

I feel as if we have developed a rhythm as I split her in two, or at least her screams slowly morph to groans, then to grunts and finally moans of pleasure. I am surprised when her body starts to shudder and shiver, as she orgasms from my taking what she was not ready to give up, but I had told her I would have it at the first chance. And she still contemplated getting naked for me.

She is so tight I am nearing my own climax much sooner than anticipated. I try to hold out until she peaks again, wanting to share in our mutual orgasms, but I shy of doing so.

"I'm cumming," I yell as I feel the first trickle working it's way up my cock, only to spurt hard and heavily, over and over, half a dozen pulses, filling her ass and overflowing it's confines.

I notice my shirt is soaked with sweat as I slow to a stop, only to pull her with me as I sit down. The movement pushes her over the top and she gushes so much she is dribbling down my cock and balls from both holes, wetting the chair beneath.

I catch my breath before she does and start kissing her neck as my fingers find her nipples to gently pinch and twist them.

"I-" she starts and stops. "I've never done that," she manages to pant out as she gulps air. "I never thought about doing that, even when you used to tease me about it." She twists enough on my lap that I can see her face. "I'm a good girl, and good girls don't take it up the butt."

"You are a really good girl," I say and kiss her jawline.

"You corrupted me," she groans.

"I would like to corrupt you again," I say. She playfully slaps at me as she stands, extracting herself. "You are a mess," I add.

"You did it to me," she replies with a smile. "I'm dripping all over."

"Let's go take a shower," I suggest, knowing there are some in the locker rooms. One of the team members takes one every morning after he arrives at the office following a twenty mile bicycle ride.

She giggles at the idea and takes off running. I have the disadvantage of having my pants around my ankles which I hurriedly remove before I can begin the chase. I reach the workout room and look at the two doors. I know the men's side is cramped with lockers and small shower stalls. I am not sure what the women's side is like. Even though there are only the two of us in the building, I still hesitate before opening the door to the women's locker room. I could probably have followed the trail to her destination, but I am too caught up in the moment to think about it.

It is nice in here, a lot nicer than what I have had to use in the past. The overall size of the locker room is about the same as the men's, but with only having one-quarter of the number of people to use it, the room is spread out. There are rows of benches between the large, floor to ceiling lockers, unlike the half lockers on the men's side, and lots of counter space between what I discern as makeup tables scattered between the lavatory sinks.

12