Of Mothers and Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
340 Followers

She smiled at me, understanding my hesitation. "Baby steps, sweetie. Just take the head, give it a nice coat..." she leaned in, kissing me softly on my half-open mouth. "I want so much to be inside you, baby..." she whispered.

Her hands were back on my shoulders, messaging them gently, as I went down on my knees and took her thick, veiny womanhood in my trembling hands.

* * * *

Helen shuddered as she felt her son's lips brush softly, hesitantly against the tip of her cock. This was what she had been dreaming of since the day he told her he'd be coming home... she had held her desire back for years - since Jack's teens - knowing it was wrong, that she mustn't do it, he was her SON! She had kept her secret from him, but he had learned - her husband was very happy to explain to her why their son had fled home the way that he did... It was the one time in their marriage that she had been violent with him, hurting him bad, but she managed to stop herself in time, before causing more damage. The marriage was officially terminated soon afterwards, and she had thrown herself into building her body, taking advantage of her genes to sculpt it to perfection. There were men - it was really surprising how many men there were, who were attracted to her growing body and to her enormous womanly pillar... but none of them felt right. There was one face that she saw as she thrust her cock into some poor cumdump's mouth hole - and it was her son's.

His elbows were now resting on her mighty thighs, both hands holding her thick shaft, his tongue exploring the bulbous head. She moaned softly, and smiled down at him as his eyes looked up at her. Her fingers went up and tousled his hair, fighting the insane urge to grab his head and push her meat into his mouth... baby steps, she told herself. She wanted him so badly, but she couldn't have him panicking again... his lips closed around the head, and she pushed forward, almost imperceptibly, her eyes now closed, her hands moving to the back of his head. She felt his mouth open wide, trying to accommodate the gigantic pillar, his hands holding it, moving it forward.

"Oh, baby, this is so good..." she looked down at him, again, seeing the building panic in his eyes as her cock started to make its way inside his mouth. He looked so cute, so helpless... She stroked his head gently. "You're doing great, baby. Just breath through your nose. I won't be going all the way in, I just want to wet it, OK?"

He blinked his eyes in acknowledgement, his mouth now almost full with her meat. It was just the tip, so to speak - 6 or 7 inches, at least 10 more to go before her balls slapped against his chin... the thought excited her, and she started pushing her hips forward, still slow and gentle, and felt his throat welcoming her. He gagged a little, but didn't stop, one hand going to her balls, fondling the smooth sack, squeezing it gently, eliciting a small squeal from her. As his mouth strained around her cock, making small gulping sounds, he seemed to grow bolder; his palm still supporting the heavy sack, full almost to bursting with her baby batter, his fingers explored further, gently stroking her hidden labia, her sex juices starting to wet her nether region, as his mouth's ministrations were bringing the first drops of pre-cum to the tip of her cock, now deep inside his throat.

She sighed contentedly. Her boy seemed to know his way around a woman's secret parts - and he seemed to be learning very fast the secret to pleasing his futanari mom... there was almost nothing that she wanted more than to grab his head and push her meat all the way in, hump his face and fill him with the creamy goodness of her cum - but all in good time. She must be patient. She stroked his cheeks gently. "I'm going to pull out now, sweetie..."

He moaned - a protest? She hoped so. Slowly, gently, she pulled back, her massive shaft emerging glistening with her son's spittle. He coughed as the dark head came out, and she almost laughed at his look of dazed confusion. God, he looked so cute...! He was looking at her cock almost with longing as she pulled back. She bent down and picked him in her gargantuan arms, pulling him in for a quick kiss. "That was wonderful, sweetie! Your mouth felt so good, holding me... did you like it?"

He nodded, smiling hesitantly. "It was too short, mom. I want to do this again!"

She laughed happily and hugged him, her soft breasts squashing into his chest. "We will, baby, we will. But I want to taste that sweet ass, first..."

She turned him in mid-air and lowered him gently to the bed, to lie on his belly. "First thing, I'm going to stretch you a bit... Raise that ass for mommy, baby."

As he raised his ass obediently, she lowered her body, knees and mighty arms holding her suspended over him. She rested her enormous pillar on the small of his back, enjoying the feeling, sensing the slight trembling of his lithe body. She bent down, kissing the nape of his neck softly. "Oh, baby, I've been wanting to do this for so long..." She raised her right hand and pushed two fingers into his mouth. He reacted immediately, sucking on them lustily, covering them in saliva. She pulled them out, and moved them backwards, to his back opening, pushing the fingers slowly inside. He twitched and his body tensed up, but he didn't try to pull away. "Good boy..." she murmured. She leaned into him, her breasts digging into his back, and bit gently into the nape of his neck, mama-cat style. She purred as her fingers dug into his asshole, wetting the narrow passage. Boy, was it narrow!

She bit harder into his neck, smiling as he groaned in pain, still not saying anything. She spoke through her teeth. "You taste so good, baby..." her fingers slid out of him. "I'm coming in now, sweete, ready or not..." He nodded slightly. Oh, he was ready, alright! She smiled in anticipation as she pulled back and placed the gigantic, dark pink head at his entrance. She nudged him, slightly, and was pleased at the way he held his ground as the meaty battering ram started to work its way in.

She moved slowly, methodically, her giant cock inching its way up her son's ass. It was slow going, his tight tunnel hardly containing her monstrous girth. She should have used lube, but it was her first time with him - taking her son's anal virginity! - and she wanted it all natural, just the two of them, nothing artificial...

Barely 4" in, she forced herself to stop, lowering her body so that her breasts were resting on his upper back, her cock huge and motionless inside him, allowing him to acclimate to her overwhelming presence. She leaned down and spoke quietly.

"I've missed you so much, baby... it was too long."

His voice muffled by the mattress, he answered softly. "I'm sorry, mom. I... I shouldn't have left like that, I..." his voice trailed off.

"You were scared."

"Yes." His head half-turned, his expression filled with pain. "I should have talked to you, you're my mother..."

She shook her head. "No, I should have talked to you before. This was not something you should have learned about from your father."

He smiled. "My very drunk father... yeah, he scared the shit out of me."

She felt a flash of anger. She should have broken more than his jaw, that fucking moron! But she immediately cleared her mind, concentrating on her son, his body sheltered underneath her magnificent body, his asshole hugging her immense womanhood, minute constrictions sending waves of pleasure throughout her body...

"It was always you," he was saying. "Any woman I was ever with, I was thinking about you, mom."

She laughed, feeling as happy as she had felt in over a decade. "Well, now you have the real thing, baby. Hope you survive it..." she bit down on the back of his neck, again, holding him with her teeth, moaning with pleasure as she felt his butt clench. Yes, a little bit of fear made for some very nice reactions!

She could feel her pre-cum oozing quite nicely, lubricating her son's oh-so-tight passageway. She started to move, powering herself up his butt. The going was smoother, now, as the pre-cum was lubricating the narrow tunnel, and she started to pick up the pace, ramming him with short bursts, powered by her huge hips. She released his neck, admiring the reddening teeth mark she left - her mark of ownership! She kissed the spot, softly. "God, you're so... tight, baby... this feels... so good...!"

He grunted. Speaking haltingly, as each powerful burst rocked his body, he said: "You're so... so... BIG, mom... is it almost... all in?"

She laughed out loud, and nuzzled his neck lovingly. "No, sweetie," she finally said. "There's still a ways to go." She nibbled on his earlobe, and looked sideways, to the full-length wall mirror. Her son was an inch taller than her, but he seemed so small underneath her majestic body, her thick, veiny girl cock moving ever deeper inside of him, 10" of meat pillar separating her huge, swinging balls from his ass.

He suddenly shuddered and uttered a stifled cry, and she smiled, knowingly. "Like that, baby?" She retreated a little, and pushed forward, nudging his prostate again. He cried out: "Mom!... I... I can't..." she laughed, happy, and leaned her upper body into him. "My son, the virgin... don't hold back, baby, show mommy what you've got!" Her hand went up under his belly, taking his straining penis in her rough palm, as her cock kept its steady back-and-forth movement, sending him into a frenzy. He burrowed his head into the mattress, groaning, as her hand kept squeezing his cock, her own, titanic phallus continuing its attack on his prostate - and he came, gobs of cum exploding forth from his penis, splashing against his inclined stomach and chest.

The muscle-bound MILF squeezed him to completion, letting go of his spent manhood and hugging his wet torso with her powerful arm, as her own cock renewed its journey up his ass, thudding it's way into his intestines. "That was... very impressive, sweetie... You really... liked this part... didn't you?" He grunted, and spoke through gritted teeth. "Yeah, that was... nice..." His head half-turned, trying to catch her eyes as she kept pounding him. "Mom... are you sure... it's supposed... to go this... deep?" She bent down, planting a sloppy kiss on the side of his mouth. "Oh, baby, you have... no idea... how deep... it's going...!" An evil grin came to her face as she saw the way he grimaced at this. "Here, do you... want to see...?"

Not waiting for an answer, she slid her hands underneath his chest, and gripped him by his armpits. She was balanced on her knees, her thick cock buried deep inside him, only a few inches separating her pendulous ball sack from his abused ass. Her tongue came out, as she concentrated on doing something she had last done years ago, with his dad; using her cock for leverage and her hands to support him, she lifted him up with her as she straightened herself on the bed, using only the power of her mighty abdominals. It was much more complicated with her husband, she recalled; building up this body was the gift that just kept on giving...

Her son cried out in fear as he was raised from the bed, but she hugged him tight in her mammoth arms, and kissed the side of his face, her cock not moving. "Shhh, it's OK, sweetie - mommy wants to show you something..."

He grew quite, enjoying the feel of her meaty womanhood filling his body, and the pressure of her breasts on his back. He leaned back into her, murmuring "OK, mom..." She kissed him again, and then slowly - now gripping his body, to prevent him from sliding backwards - she carefully raised herself from the bed, and stood up.

* * * *

It was uncomfortable, it was weird - maybe even a bit scary - having my mom's massive cock invading my body like that. My girlfriend once tried pushing her finger in my ass while we were having sex; it freaked me out, I couldn't stand it and I told her to take it out after 20 seconds... and now there was this THING - this huge, meaty pipe throbbing inside what felt like my fucking colon, where I could feel each and every vein, my ass clenching like crazy, trying to reject it - and I just loved it... I loved the feel of it, I loved the feel of her hands on my waist, her breasts cushioning my back, the feel of her lips on my ear as she stood up straight, turning slightly.

"Look in the mirror, baby..."

I looked to the side, and the breath caught in my throat.

I'm almost 6' and I take pretty good care of myself, but resting there on my mom's ginormous cock, my legs dangling in the air as my upper body cradled into her titanic body - yeah, I looked like a small child... a small child, resting in the safest, warmest place in the whole world, held firm by his muscle goddess mommy.

Mom's reflection smiled at me, her green, almond-shaped eyes sparkling.

"You look good there, baby."

I smiled back at her. "This feels amazing, mom..." My hand moved backwards, trying to take hold of the meaty shaft impaling me. "I can't believe that it's not even all of it inside! I feel so... so full!"

She laughed, looking so radiant and beautiful my heart ached. Her left hand gripped my waist tighter, as the other moved to the front, taking hold of my own penis, which - despite having shot its load just a few minutes ago - seemed to be very much in play, again.

"Ooh... little Jack seems to be loving it...!"

"Hey, it's not so 'little'! I answered in mock anger, "never had any complaints about it, before!"

I say 'mock anger', but I was really feeling defensive. I've never had any complaints about its size before, and I never really gave much thought to it - it got the job done, that's all that mattered, right? But - seeing my mother's monster cock; hell - being suspended in mid-air, fucking IMPALED on in! - that would make any man feel a little bit... well, inadequate.

Mom laughed again. Man, she sure was laughing a lot, tonight! I don't think I've seen her being this happy since I was a kid. Come to think of it, I never was this happy myself since I was a kid! She leaned in, and I turned my head and met her lips with my own.

After a moment she broke and moved back, smiling.

"I wasn't kidding, before. You're much larger than your dad. It's pretty large, really... well, for a man, anyway."

I started to protest, but she squeezed my balls, lightly, and I squealed and decided not to argue. Didn't have much of a hand to play, anyway. She rested her chin on my shoulder, and nibbled on my ear. "I have an idea how we can make it even larger..."

My first thought was: "Blowjob!" And it made my cock actually jerk in mom's hand. She cooed, and massaged it, softly, her calloused palm excitingly rough against the sensitive skin. "Oooh, little Jack seems to be all for it!" She lowered her voice. "Remember the playground at Raymond park? Remember the slide - how you used to go down screaming, and I'd catch you and raise you over my head? Remember how you loved it?"

I was a bit bewildered at this. "Well, yeah - I was 4 years old... what's the point?"

"The point? Oh, you'll get the point soon enough, baby."

The pressure on my waist was suddenly gone as she removed her hand. I didn't have time to contemplate on the fact that I was being held aloft BY HER FUCKING COCK alone, as gravity started to do its thing, and slowly but surely I started to slide down, back into her, down the veiny monstrosity that was her girl-cock. I let out a cry - fear? Surprise? Joy? - as she spread her arms wide, crying: "Come to mommy, baby!"

My ass met her crotch with a dull thud, her gigantic testicles slapping heavily against my own, much smaller ones. That short trip took the wind out of me - sliding down her pole, as it plowed through my inside - it was like nothing I have ever experienced before, and it was the rush to beat all rushes! But, as I regained my senses, I realized another thing. I looked down, and gasped. I took a look at the mirror, and I had NOT imagined it - there was a very distinct bulge in my stomach, a bulge that looked suspiciously like...

"Your cock, mom! Your cock... it's... it's coming out of my stomach!"

She smiled and half-turned, so that we were now facing the mirror.

"No, sweetie, that wouldn't be much fun, now would it?" She swayed her hips, going back and forth, the gigantic head stretching the skin, it's shape clearly delineated. "Mommy's cock is very big, and it needs lots of room... touch it, baby, feel how big it is..."

I put my hand on it, hesitantly. She covered my hand with hers, and pushed her hips forward. I could feel the giant head moving against my hand, and I laughed out loud.

"Wow, mom... this is amazing!"

"Mmm... no, your butt is amazing, baby. I'm now going to fill it with so much cum..."

I looked up at her. "No, mom, wait...!"

Her reflection looked at me with surprise. "Wait? I thought we were past that..."

I shook my head. "No, it's just..." I hesitated. "Mom, it's our first time, I... I want us to be face to face. I want to look at you when... well..." my voice died away.

She was silent for a moment. And then both her arms were around me, corded triceps bulging as she hugged me till I was gasping for air. She kissed me tenderly on my neck, and the next moment her super-human arms were on my waist, and I found myself being lifted upwards and forward, the giant cock seeming to rush backwards, leaving my innards suddenly feeling very empty.

* * * *

She held her son in front of her, his feet inches above the floor, and looked at him, taking in every detail. He was a handsome young man - perhaps a little too much of his father in that face, but... He was nothing like his father. She thought back 25 years, to that handsome young man who was addicted to her cock, but soon grew to hate himself for it. For many years she was just too amazed to have a man love what had been the curse of her teen years - too amazed to realize that he didn't really love her, too happy to see his transformation... But with Jack, now - she knew he loved her, and the fact that he loved her new body and her giant girl-cock... well, that was just a very big bonus!

"Mom...?"

She looked at her son and smiled, gently putting him down.

"Kiss me, Jack."

He moved in, pushing against her enormous womanhood, putting his hands around her waist and holding on to the silken iron of her buttocks. She held him tight, her rough hands squeezing his soft behinds, as their lips locked in a long, passionate kiss. She moaned as his tongue entered her mouth, exploring it, engaging her own tongue in a hot dance. Her hands grabbed hold of his buttocks, and he shifted his own hands, holding on to her massive neck as his legs went up, around her hips. Her lips still locked together, she moved them back to the bed, and - using one hand to support their weight - gently laid him down on the bed.

She disengaged their lips, and raised herself up, her hands on the bed, and looked down on him, her beautiful face serious, her wide shoulders filling his view, her breasts dangling tantalizingly over his face. He raised his torso up, straining his head forward, and took a dark, hard nipple in his mouth, sucking on it gingerly. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, giving herself in to the sensation. Her cock was resting on his stomach, throbbing gently, a giant python resting before the feast.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. He let go of her tit and laid back on the back, smiling up at the goddess towering above him. There was no more fear; he knew what was coming - and he was looking forward to it, his body almost trembling with excitement.

"Raise your legs up, baby."

He obediently raised his legs, and she shifted her huge arms to support him, as he laid Jack-knifed underneath her. She moved her hips back, and placed her gigantic cock at his entrance. She looked at him and he smiled. He was ready.

J_Patish
J_Patish
340 Followers