Of Mothers and Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped out loud as her cock slid into his well-lubricated hole. Her arms held him in place as she pounded into him, and he felt her huge pipe go through him, filling the void that she left in him just moments before - and then, just as suddenly she was sliding out again...

"No, mom, don't...!"

She smiled, stopping just at the edge of his asshole - and came thundering back, going all the way in, her cock's giant head slamming against his outer stomach, her pelvis slapping against his butt with a dull "Splatt!", shaking his whole body.

She smiled down at him. "I'm not going anywhere, baby..."

He raised his hands as she drove into him, holding her face, looking deep into her eyes. "God, you're so beautiful...!"

Her heart was filled with emotion, but she just smiled, saying nothing. Her mighty hips were driving her into him without stopping, her rhythm now irregular, throwing him off, her eyes locked with his the whole time.

His hands moved down, cupping her breasts, enjoying the softness, moving back up to feel her enormous pecs, tiny veins running over them, and then her football-sized, heavily-striated delts.

"You love your ['splatt!']... mommy's muscles, don't you, baby?"

He moaned in reply, turning his head and kissing the heavily-veined arm propped-up next to it.

"And you love having... mom's COCK ['splatt!'] inside you, so much..."

He looked directly into her eyes.

"I love YOU, mom."

She looked at him, her eyes wide, saying nothing. Then she stooped down, putting her hands underneath his back and picked him up, raising him with her, till she was crouching on her legs and knees. She held him for a moment, her cock moving slowly inside him, her eyes serious. She brought him further up till their faces were inches apart, and spoke softly.

"I love YOU, son."

They kissed, slowly and deeply. Her mammoth arms held him tight against her body, as her cock resumed its pounding, short powerful bursts that rocked his body. As their lips and tongues danced wildly, he could feel the pulsing of her womanhood inside him, and her soft moaning intensified.

"Ba... babe... I'm... I'm cumming..."

He felt the explosion of her semen inside of him, as if a hose was turned on, and he opened his mouth in a silent, rapturous scream, as her lips and tongue mauled his mouth and her girl-cock filled his insides with her baby-batter.

So, THAT was what heaven felt like...

* * * *

Neither of them spoke for a while. Helen was lying on her back, chest still heaving, her cock still looking very formidable at half-mast, laying thick and veiny on her chiseled abs. Her son lay cradled into her side, her mighty arm holding him, as he stroked her mammoth womanhood, gently.

"Wow."

She smiled. "Yup. That about covers it."

He looked up at her. "I thought you'd never stop. It felt like you could go on forever..."

She smirked. "Well, I WAS considering it... but you looked like you were about to explode, and it's fun having you around."

He laughed. "You are NOT kidding..." his fingers traveled south, fondling her huge sack.

"Hey, unless you're ready for a second round, better go easy with the tickling...!"

He considered it. "Well, I'm not saying 'no', mind you..." his fingers kept going, touching lightly the folds of her labia. "Mom, before - when you said I couldn't put my penis in you - why was that?"

She looked down at him, feigning shock. "Jack - I'm your mom! You can't fuck your mother!"

He looked at her, perplexed, and she laughed. "I'm kidding! Well - half-kidding, anyway. It does feel kind of... well, strange?"

His look of perplexity only deepened. "What?! Mom, I think you're fucking strange."

She shrugged, feeling embarrassed - a strange feeling for her. "It's... complicated."

He considered it for a moment. "OK. I can wait. But - is there a chance? I want to be inside you..."

She sighed. "You always were a weird boy... Yes, there IS a chance."

He smiled contentedly. "Good enough."

They lay, quite, for a few more moments. He spoke up.

"About the meetings today..."

"Mmmm...?"

"Well, they offered me a new post, a good one. Lots more responsibility, much bigger salary. We're building a new hotel, in Costa Rica..."

She turned to him. "Costa Rica... They say it's lovely."

He nodded. "Yeah, but I don't want to go. I want to stay here, with you."

"No." She nudged him, roughly. "Come here, sweetie - climb mount Momma. Can't talk to you with your face stuck in my armpit..."

He obliged happily, turning and climbing his mom's breathtaking slopes, lying flush on her, her cock throbbing against his body. He smiled. "Here I am."

"Oh, yes you are!" She cupped his buttocks, feeling his cute little cock stirring against her, her own rod coming back to life at the feel of his soft body. She willed herself to ignore it. Serious mother-son business to attend to, first!

"Jack, you're 25 years-old, you have a very nice, very promising career - you can't just chuck it all away and shack up with your mom."

"But I want to!"

She smiled at his petulant look. "I'm sure you do, sweetie. Costa Rica is not Turkey - you could come visit, and I promise I'll make each visit worth it..." Her cock, now almost at full-size, stirred, moving his 170 pounds with ease. He whooped and pressed against her, loving the feel of her triple-threat - her rock-hard girl-cock and her soft breasts smashing against his body. He leaned in for a kiss, marveling once more at his mom's delicious combination of hardness and softness.

They broke after a moment, and he looked at her, contemplating. "Well, YOU could quit your job - you're not too crazy about it, and I could support us both, easy..."

She laughed. "I'm not crazy about it because it's tough and there're too many assholes around, but it's important and I'm proud of the work I do. No, not gonna quit."

He looked glum, and then his face lit up. "Well, you could come visit! The weather's great, and I'll be living right next to the beach..."

She snorted. "Oh, yeah! And I'll go to the beach, wearing a teeny-tiny bikini, with my shchlong hanging out - I'm sure your co-workers will have some things to say about it..."

His smile went away. He rose on his hand, looking down at her.

"Look at me, mom."

"So, we're in 'Get Shorty', now?" she teased.

"Mom - look at me."

She started to say something, but the look on his face made her stop. She looked up at him, quiet.

He spoke carefully, deliberately. "Mom - you're the most amazing woman in the world; anyone who can't see it is a moron, and I don't give a shit about what he thinks or says. All right?"

She looked at his solemn face, and nodded. "All right."

He nodded back. "OK. We'll talk about it some more tomorrow."

She smiled. "OK. But I don't think..."

He cut her off. "Mom - what we need now is less talking and more fucking. Agreed?"

Oh, yes. Her son sure did grow to love dem mushrooms...